• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts - The Thirteenth Mystery - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just sticking this post here to say 'hi' to everyone! I'm thinking of a Cyber Knight for this game. Any complaints?

Hey there, Psy. I think a Cyber Knight would be awesome to have in the game.

ust sticking this post here to say 'hi' to everyone! I'm thinking of a Cyber Knight for this game. Any complaints?
Yes, if we are doing a Tolkeen war campaign, we HAVE to have a Cyber Knight! Good choice!

I just need to decide on what race to play. Probably going to be human, but it is good to look around a bit.

Lets see what kind of numbers I'm looking at:

20, 13, 8, 8, 11, 14, 25, 22

Overall, not a bad set.

Last edited:
You're welcome to pick any R.C.C. that's O.C.C. compatible. Unless you're really sold on a particular pairing (I mean, I once played a Blind Warrior Woman Mystic Knight, who am I to judge). Ideally they should have good reason to have been in Tolkeen in 101 P.A. and have good reason to be there in the final siege of 109 P.A. Other than that, go nuts.

It is either a human, which I have some good rolls for, or an Atlantean. I like them a lot, too, and they have some great attributes and bonuses.

Right now, I'm debating on my race. Should I go with the rolls I have, or hope for better with an Atlantean?

Odds are you'll get better numbers with the Atlantean build. But can they get the cyber armor implants that come with the Knight occ?

Right now, I'm debating on my race. Should I go with the rolls I have, or hope for better with an Atlantean?
Maybe check with Sherwood to verify he's good with two Atlanteans in the game. I know you two go way back, but doubling up on races can make a character feel a little less special to some folks and I don't know if Sherwood's one of them.

Thanks Epiphany Epiphany for thinking of me like that. I'm good with another Atlantean in the party, I just want to make sure that there is no problems with the implanted armor. Atlantean usually avoid implants, and cannot even get the Juicer or Crazy impacts without a high chance of death.

Good point. Well, I'm pretty well set with the numbers I rolled for a human, so I will go ahead and stick with that.

Trying to Google for the subject brings up numerous people using Atlanteans and Cyber Knights together. I can't tell if there's an FAQ or if people just don't care.

Up to you!

Trying to Google for the subject brings up numerous people using Atlanteans and Cyber Knights together. I can't tell if there's an FAQ or if people just don't care.

Up to you!
Now I'm torn. I really like the benefits of the Atlantean race. I'll have to think on this.

I trust you'll come up with a great character no matter what you choose.

Attributes: I.Q. 3D6+4, M.E. 4D6+6, M.A. 3D6+4, P.S. 4D6+4 (considered Augmented Strength), P.P. 3D6, P.E. 3D6+6, P.B. 3D6+6, Spd 4D6+6.

This is the rolls for an Atlantean. Let's see what I can come up with here.

3d6
14, 29, 15, 14, 20

4d6
23, 20, 21

Overall, much better.

I'm playing a Scholar, so I don't intend to be the most combat oriented (and so i have a little less to handle?), so I am glad we have people who can pack a punch. :) this is waaayyyy more complex than dnd or falkenstien. but its such a cool system! and thankfully quite pirateable.

I'm playing a Scholar, so I don't intend to be the most combat oriented (and so i have a little less to handle?), so I am glad we have people who can pack a punch. :) this is waaayyyy more complex than dnd or falkenstien. but its such a cool system! and thankfully quite pirateable.
The Palladium system is one of my favorites. I've been playing Robotech since our first came out decades ago, and have no plans to stop anytime soon.

Now I'm torn. I really like the benefits of the Atlantean race. I'll have to think on this.
I have an opinion on this that might aid you if you'd like to hear it. And if not, that's fine too. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back