House Rules forthcoming.
- Actual levels awarded in game will be done via a milestone system.
- You gain a new skill every level, gaining your OCC Related bonus and IQ bonus if applicable, per the Dannigan method.
- For every level, your character has a +1 they can award to any trait that isn't attacks per melee round (strike, pull punch, perception, etc.). This represents the fruits of their hard-earned experience. If spent on a skill, it's treated as a +5% increase.
- Those with Psionic powers can use Sherwood's List as a source of additional choices.
- Anyone who takes an Adventurers and Scholars OCC may do one of the following:
1. Be a minor or major psychic per pg. 289 of the core (your choice).
2. Be a Rifts Superhuman per pg. 43 of the Conversion Book 01 (again, your choice).
3. Pick an RCC that is otherwise exclusively an RCC. In which case you pool your OCC and RCC skills and bonuses (if both have the same skill, take the highest bonus and add another +10% to it).
- Full Conversion Cyborg OCC characters use the Robot Strength chart.
- Rolling with impact doesn't necessarily require rolling yourself through the air or across the ground.
- Backflips gain full dodge bonus; they're basically a variation of the dodge action if your character knows the maneuver.
- Body Block/Tackle modifier: Add 5% to the knockdown chance for every 1 point of P.S. or P.P. the attacker has over the defender (and lose 5% for every 1 point under the defender).
- Large scale engagements with military units may use the Mass Combat rules found in the Rifter #23 pgs. 77-91.