• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts - The Thirteenth Mystery - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ok, yes, after reviewing the RCC and thinking of a potential basic backstory over night, I am going to go with the Psi-Ghost for this Campaign.

I will be rolling up attributes and such here soon.

Attribute Rolls: 15, 13, 15, 12, 12, 27, 15,11

Base ISP 1D6x10 = 30
Base PPE = 3D4+4 = 4+4 = 8
RCC Bonus Rolls
+1D6 SDC = +2
+1D4 M.A. = +4
+1D4 P.P. = +2
+1D4 save vs Mind Control = +2

Last edited:
"All stats are determined by a 4d6 roll, rerolling 1's, and taking the top 3. If that comes out to a 16-18, you add another d6 to your total. If that one is also a '6', you add another d6, giving you a potential max of 30 on a straight die roll (or more if you're playing an OCC/RCC that 'naturally' rolls more)"

ok.
27 i cant math.

Last edited:
Epiphany Epiphany After giving this serious thought, I should not join this game, at least not now. Thanks, though! I'll provide the whys behind it if you're interested. =)
No worries on joining the game or not. Do what you have time for and what you'll find fun. :) If you have reasons to share that you think might be beneficial for me to hear, I'm definitely receptive.

If you don't mind, some comments on your comments on the house rules. :)

1. In my experience, this mostly just results in more die rolls. If I remember a YouTube video with Siembieda, the whole idea of making a "1-4 always misses" rule was to speed the game along; it cut down on the die rolls. Far more often than not, anything below a 5 just plain missed. In my own experience trying a similar House Rule, it also kind of deflated some of the energy of tabletop combat as once everyone saw that super-low roll, most everyone knew what was coming and not in a good way. And far more often than not, they were right. I feel there are better ways to spend the time and energy.

I was under the impression that the main change in shifting from "1-4 always misses" and "1 always misses but good strike bonuses mean you don't automatically miss otherwise" is just better accuracy. Dodge or damage mitigation becomes even more important, as people don't have a 20% chance of missing no matter what (and that kind of change should be made thoughtfully, it's why I appreciate feedback and discussion!).

I guess I don't see how it slows down combat, though. Doesn't it speed it up? Instead of skilled people shooting and missing and thus combat dragging on until someone rolls well enough to hit, more potential hits happen. Or do you mean that someone with a +8 to strike rolling a 3 for an 11 is probably going to miss anyway against an opponent with a +5 to Dodge because they only need to roll over 6 to dodge it? If you've done something similar and it hasn't worked out, that's valuable experience and exactly what I'm hoping to tap, I'm just not sure I understand what happened there.

2. I cannot recommend providing body-wide Robotic Strength to Partial Conversion Cyborgs. Instead, I apply Robotic Strength only to the cyber-limb. I believe to make them equal in Robotic P.S. is to share what is a major strength (that was a pun!) for the full-conversion cyborg who, at least in my games, is far more likely to suffer mentally from the conversion than the PC who just got only her arm replaced. In other words, if all you were looking for was Robotic P.S. and a few cool cyber-options, why in the world go full conversion at all?

Yeah, Partial Conversion Cyborgs would need a more nuanced ruling. I've never seen someone play one, though. If someone pitches one, your thoughts and mine line up pretty well.

3. For the sake of facts, this idea was originally mine. I brought it into Broadsword to simplify the leveling-up process. I also added an element where PCs could select from any Skill category with these Skills along with a few other "quality of life" changes (like having Weapon Proficiencies, ancient and modern, gain their pluses at the same rate. 1st, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, and 15th. Things like that).

Hey, then in the future I'll call it the Broadsword method. ;) Or the Dannigan method, however you like to be credited.

Mind linking me to a writeup of your house rules? I'm a big fan of the philosophy of "Why reinvent the wheel if someone else already has a good, perfectly functioning wheel".

4. I believe the term "Skill Specialization" is already a thing, at least for Domestic Skills where, if a Skill is purchased twice, it is no longer considered amateur-level, but professional. Line cooks become sous-chefs and so forth. Otherwise, this idea (adding an extra +5%/+1 to something) seems fine and easy to balance. At least at early levels. It's when so-and-so has an additional +6 to Strike at 6th level and hardly ever misses that I would rather see this benefit spread out among different combat options/Skills. Overall, I like this idea!

I find spending an entire skill to gain a +10% bonus on another skill unsatisfying. Always have, especially given that the number of skills has only increased (substantially) since the early days. Your example of Cook is an especially good one, where a 1st level character who is a professional chef still has a less than even chance of successfully cooking anything (35% + 10% = 45% which bleh).

Glad you like the basic rule. I have no field experience with implementing it so hopefully players don't abuse it and I have to come up with a more level-setting addendum. ;)

5. As a Real Life martial artist, I must disagree with this statement. If one cannot (or does not) move, they cannot roll with a punch. The whole idea of rolling with a punch or impact is moving your body away from the blow so that it causes only partial damage instead of full. Ever see a danger coming and even though you know you can't fully move out of the way, you turn to lessen the damage? That's rolling with a punch/impact. Standing there and bracing for it just means you ate it all.

I feel Roll with Punch's big brother is Dodge ("What is best defense? No be there."). So if you can't or don't move, you can't dodge either (ask anybody who's been pinned in a good wrestling hold or lock). But this your game. =)

Watch closely at the 0:10 mark. Notice how the boxer turns his head away from the blow so he doesn't eat that punch full-on? It's not a dodge and it certainly isn't a parry. The opponent hits, no question about that, but not for nearly the kind of damage he probably wanted out of that hook.

"Boxing Defense | How To Roll Your Head And Chin To Avoid Punches"

I think I'll amend my statement to "You don't have to be an acrobat and hurl yourself spectacularly through the air, tumbling across the ground in order to take advantage of the Roll with Impact option". Some physical reaction's certainly appropriate (and your boxing video is a great example of someone reacting to a hit without losing momentum) but I wrote this rule by drawing on old memories of playing Rifts in my teens and being at a table where players rolled their eyes at rolling for impact because they felt they always had to describe a Captain Kirk style roll or be required to abandon a 'combo' (i.e. using more than one of their melee attacks per round to setup an attack sequence within that round) just because their character had to hit the dirt. Watching my share of Wuxia films yields many examples of combatants not taking the 'roll' in 'roll with impact' quite so literally and that's what I'm aiming for here.

The fundamental mechanic is "Roll a Roll with Impact die, success yields half damage, failure yields full damage and losing a melee action/attack". I want players to feel they have cinematic freedom to make use of that mechanic in way that looks cool to them, that's the main goal here.

6 and 6a. A very cool idea! However, to receive this bonus, I would require that the PC in question have learned the Backflip maneuver. Take Acrobatics, Gymnastics, or if you want to see some really cool backflipping, I think there are several forms of Kung Fu that make it look so good! Parkour too, but as far as I know, Palladium doesn't have a Parkour skill. Perhaps in a Rifter magazine?. =)

6. was me reading pg 344 of the Rifts Ultimate book, reading 'Back Flip' and its description amounts to "This is a fancy way to dodge except there's no advantage to doing it and you lose your Roll with Punch mechanic". Hence 6a's principle. This is kind of the inverse of Roll With Impact's house rule rationale; I want people with the Back Flip maneuver to not have to choose between doing what's cool and what's mechanically optimum. If that makes sense.

The house rule isn't intended to give everyone the Backflip maneuver for free.

7. Again, this is just one gamer's opinion - I think using only P.S. to determine body blocks and tackles is a potential mistake (and one a lot of non-martial artists seem to make). Between two average American Footballers, rugby guys, or hockey players? Sure! P.S. vs. P.S. all the way. Why? That's how many of them are trained.

Throws, leg-takedowns, and sweeps aside, I feel the strength-based sport-players hold no monopoly when defending against a tackle. Take a typical Judo or Jujitsu practitioner. They're not P.S.-based. Never have been. They have a different way of thinking and moving and thus, different tools. Even against tackles.

I think the first two minutes of this video shows just one technique of many and why a universal P.S. vs. P.S. only would be unfair in some situations.

"This is the BEST way to defend against a tackle - even if you're small!"
[/spoiler]

My main inspiration for adjusting Body Block/Tackle is reading pg. 344 of the Rifts Ultimate Book and having my suspension of disbelief challenged at the notion that a Physical Strength of 30, running at a person and slamming into them, has a 60% chance over 50% baseline when that person can lift 1,200 pounds and carry 600. Someone who can throw half a ton through the air hitting a 200 pound guy and having a slightly-better-than-average chance of knocking them down feels ridiculous to me.

I'm definitely open to suggestions for amending Body Block, though. You're right, I didn't consider the use of soft techniques defensively.

"Add 5% to the knockdown chance for every 1 point of P.S. or P.P. the attacker has over the defender (and lose 5% for every 1 point under the defender)"? How would you write it?

Appreciate the great thoughts. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Speaking of house rules and general principles, it feels like something of an understatement to say that Rifts isn't the most balanced game when it comes to OCCs and RCCs. Anyone who takes an Adventurers and Scholars OCC may do one of the following:
1. Be a minor or major psychic per pg. 289 of the core.
2. Be a Rifts Superhuman per pg. 43 of the Conversion Book 01.
3. Pick an RCC that is otherwise exclusively an RCC. In which case your OCC's skills typically replace the RCC's skills.

Any concerns or objections? Suggestions?

Epiphany Epiphany and any interested company, I will drop my responses into another spoiler in the hopes of not taking up too much "real estate" on the page. =)

No worries on joining the game or not. Do what you have time for and what you'll find fun. :) If you have reasons to share that you think might be beneficial for me to hear, I'm definitely receptive.
Thank you for understanding. See our Conversation? =)

Or do you mean that someone with a +8 to strike rolling a 3 for an 11 is probably going to miss anyway against an opponent with a +5 to Dodge because they only need to roll over 6 to dodge it? If you've done something similar and it hasn't worked out, that's valuable experience and exactly what I'm hoping to tap, I'm just not sure I understand what happened there.
Yes! This entire paragraph! You see it clearly.

Yeah, Partial Conversion Cyborgs would need a more nuanced ruling. I've never seen someone play one, though. If someone pitches one, your thoughts and mine line up pretty well.
Glad to hear it. My years of running Cyberpunk 2020 prior to playing Rifts had an effect on how I go about cybernetics and bionics. Still does.

Hey, then in the future I'll call it the Broadsword method. ;) Or the Dannigan method, however you like to be credited.
Hah! Calling it the Dannigan method is fine. Thanks! =)

Mind linking me to a writeup of your house rules? I'm a big fan of the philosophy of "Why reinvent the wheel if someone else already has a good, perfectly functioning wheel".
I initially meant to post a link. I clearly forgot. =) Here you go - Shop Talk in Broadsword! =)

I find spending an entire skill to gain a +10% bonus on another skill unsatisfying. Always have, especially given that the number of skills has only increased (substantially) since the early days. Your example of Cook is an especially good one, where a 1st level character who is a professional chef still has a less than even chance of successfully cooking anything (35% + 10% = 45% which bleh).
Ah. I agree about the value of skills wholeheartedly.

Allow me to expand a little here on the benefits I like to provide my Players when they put two Skills into a Domestic skill. Using the Cook example again, in my games, anyone with chef-level talent and training needs not roll Cook-level recipes. Period. Under normal circumstances, they automatically succeed and don't even break a sweat. Putting this very basically, most of my Players understand that cooks and chefs do not use the same cookbooks; the former cannot follow the latter's level of ability while the latter can prepare non-professional cuisine in their sleep. For the chefs, most of the fare the average 1st world person eats is, quite honestly, boring as heck.

So, in my game, going with Italian cuisine here, a true professional chef has what it takes to make anything in your local Olive Garden or pizza joint, hands-down. They start having to roll dice when going beyond what cooks can do. Like trying to improve upon versions of cook-level recipes (say, their mom's favorite spaghetti recipe and it turns out honestly "just like Mama made it!" Oh gosh! It's so good, you wish you had three stomachs just to continue the pure pleasure of eating it). Pro chefs in my game aren't even truly challenged until... say... they're making 6-course foreign-designed meals in a kitchen they've never used with a staff they've never worked it all on short notice. Only then do the pros consider reaching for their Action Points and special tools of the trade.

And so it goes for the pro singers, dancers, etc. That's how I do it, anyway. =)

Glad you like the basic rule. I have no field experience with implementing it so hopefully players don't abuse it and I have to come up with a more level-setting addendum. ;)
Yeah. Good players are good because they won't abuse it (the thought never enters their mind). And hey! Here's for gaining field experience! Nothing is like learning first-hand! Go, Pips! =)

I think I'll amend my statement to "You don't have to be an acrobat and hurl yourself spectacularly through the air, tumbling across the ground in order to take advantage of the Roll with Impact option".
Ah! Excellent! This resolves that entire issue neatly.

The fundamental mechanic is "Roll a Roll with Impact die, success yields half damage, failure yields full damage and losing a melee action/attack". I want players to feel they have cinematic freedom to make use of that mechanic in way that looks cool to them, that's the main goal here.
Absolutely! I think you would be neglecting your time in Exalted otherwise, especially if you wanted to add some of that in this game (which I think is a great idea!).
I want people with the Back Flip maneuver to not have to choose between doing what's cool and what's mechanically optimum. If that makes sense.

The house rule isn't intended to give everyone the Backflip maneuver for free.
O.K.. That's where I thought you were going with it, but it helps to see this stated.

I'm definitely open to suggestions for amending Body Block, though. You're right, I didn't consider the use of soft techniques defensively.

"Add 5% to the knockdown chance for every 1 point of P.S. or P.P. the attacker has over the defender (and lose 5% for every 1 point under the defender)"? How would you write it?
How would I write this? I would throw out the percentages and Attributes entirely - I think they're only part of a bigger picture. Skill and technique in my games play a role. I use Ninjas & Superspies Revised Edition as my foundation (though I do have House Rules too).

Here's how I typically resolve it:
1. Attacker attempts Body Block/Tackle and rolls above a 4 on their d20.
2. Defender can choose from the techniques they have studied or take the hit (and fall in the case of the tackle). Must meet or beat Attacker's roll as always.
2a. Defender can attempt techniques that they have never studied (say, a boxer trying to Automatic Body Flip/Throw as a counter), but not only do they have no bonuses to do it, they eat a -4 penalty because they don't know what they're doing.
3. If the Attacker wins the roll, the Defender takes damage and is either knocked backward or into something (in the case of a Body Block/hockey-style hip check) or is knocked to the floor (in the case of the American Football-style tackle). In the latter, the Attacker is now in Mounted Position and the Defender is... possibly in a great deal of trouble. In both cases, the Defender loses Initiative.
3a. If the Defender has no "ground game," they take a -4 penalty to all attacks (not defenses) This is dictated by her Skills like Wrestling and Hand to Hand training, if any. Basically, if she's studied a striking-heavy fighting art like Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, or Muay Thai, they have no ground game. If instead they're into something like Jujitsu, Vale Tudo, or Krav Maga, well, it's no-holds-barred in either of those systems!

Concerning #2, this method means a YMCA Karate Hand to Hand: Basic guy can use their skills to attempt to Dodge or Roll with Impact against a Body Block/Tackle and that's about it (these are the only techniques practiced in his arsenal that offer bonuses from his system and is thus, mathematically-speaking, his best bet). Anything else and they're trying to improvise. However, that Aikido gal can try any of the following: Roll with Impact, Breakfall, Automatic Body Flip/Throw, Automatic Joint Lock (choose one). In contrast, her sister who practices Tae Kwon Do? She could Roll with Impact, Dodge, or Maintain Balance (stay up). Arsenals matter. =)

Speaking of house rules and general principles, it feels like something of an understatement to say that Rifts isn't the most balanced game when it comes to OCCs and RCCs.
I just want to touch on this. My own Palladium games aren't balanced. They're not supposed to be. That's because people in Real Life aren't balanced. When I walk into a martial art school with more than one person inside, I see imbalances all over the place. People are not equal in terms of skill, natural ability, willpower, mental keenness, and nor should they be. Each of us has our own challenges to face and conquer and so it is in my games.

All of my Rifts games were never balanced; the characters all had their own strengths and weaknesses and we all liked it that way. I prefer Rifts approach to not balancing things out. For me, this isn't World of Warcraft where to enter the raid (i.e. have fun) you must possess a Gear Score of "X" or you are kicked to the curb. To heck with that. The X-Men weren't balanced, nor the New Teen Titans. Batman kicks butt in his "weight class" and the Incredible Hulk "Hulk Smashes" in his "weight division."

So I say, want a Cosmo-Knight flying around with a Rogue Scholar? If everyone is having fun, why in the world not? This is make believe. "Pretend!" Our "make-believe." If the table is having a blast, would any reasonable Game Master call a sudden halt to the fun purely for the sake of game balance? I don't know a one. I understand the concept of game balance and I follow it to a degree, but it highly depends on what everyone at the table really wants and calls "fun." Because I feel fun is the name of the game.

Honor and fun (there's that word again!),
Dann =)

So, fellow players, have any of you given serious thoughts as to what part of the straight-and-narrow you'd like to upset now that we've gotten the Peggy Sue treatment?

I haven't taken the time to look at all the sourcebooks yet, but from Epiphany's write-up the whole Lady-Prosak-business stands out like something that was handled spectacularly poorly the first time around.

That said, I'm not sure there's really a way of preventing wholesale war without reversing some of the CS propaganda machine which isn't naturally the kind of thing a group of misfit time-travellers are generally best at.

I haven't taken the time to look at all the sourcebooks yet, but from Epiphany's write-up the whole Lady-Prosak-business stands out like something that was handled spectacularly poorly the first time around.

Oooh that is thought.

Another idea with that, is to see if we could turn the focus of the Coalition aggression from Tolkeen to the Federation of Magic.

Another thought and my Psi-Ghost would not be able to really comprehend the idea is to see if they could get Tolkeen to erect a magical 'curtain of deception' that would make it seem that Tolkeen disappeared off of the face of the earth. Almost kind of like Dweomer or Psyscape.

In other news, I've more or less 'filled in' the rest of the Timeline in the Lore. Next pass, I may look at seeding in the various adventures/scenarios from the books in case it's useful character building fuel for you but the wordcount there is likely to be high so if you'd rather just read the books instead of getting copy/pasta from me, feel free to tell me so I save myself some time. ;)

I've also added in maps and illustrations to the Lore thread. Enjoy.

That said, I'm not sure there's really a way of preventing wholesale war without reversing some of the CS propaganda machine which isn't naturally the kind of thing a group of misfit time-travellers are generally best at.
I intend to play a very social-based class (27 in M. A. Rouge Scholar Go brrrr) so- you can always pick apart propaganda, all you need is an anti-fascist education.

Or maybe we can narodnya volya/gaetano Bresci/ Luigi Lucheni/ Leon Czolgosz the emperor.

Can I take a major power or just a minor one? Thanks :)
Per the book:

Regardless of most O.C.C.s, the character can select one of the following categories of powers.
1. Three major super abilities (no minor powers).
2. Two major super abilities and one minor ability.
3. One major super ability and three minor abilities.
4. Four minor super abilities (no major powers).
5. Two major super abilities and three minor powers — Or — Three major super abilities and two minor powers, but reduce the number of "other" skill selections (from O.C.C.) by half.
Note: Characters with super abilities can not have psionic powers too. Nor can they have major bionics (partial reconstruction or more), but might consider a few of the cybernetic implants. Add 20 S.D.C. and + 1 to save vs horror factor to superhumans.

Any one of those five choices are fine with me. My favorite Rifts game ever was one of Sherwoods, where I played an ex-Coalition Scientist/Superhuman, so I'm fond of the combination. Just bear in mind, there are a lot of powers to choose from. You'll need the Heroes Unlimited PDF at a minimum (unless you stick with just the powers mentioned in the Conversion book) but more powers can be found in Aliens Unlimited, Villains Unlimited, etc.

Looks like someone took a shot at making a list of all of them so...have fun choosing!

Another idea with that, is to see if we could turn the focus of the Coalition aggression from Tolkeen to the Federation of Magic.
While that solves *our* immediate problem, it doesn't really do a lot of good for the stability of the continent or the betterment of Sentience as a whole.
Another thought and my Psi-Ghost would not be able to really comprehend the idea is to see if they could get Tolkeen to erect a magical 'curtain of deception' that would make it seem that Tolkeen disappeared off of the face of the earth. Almost kind of like Dweomer or Psyscape.
That's more in the line of a (powerful) defensive weapon. Unless you combine it with some very powerful mind-whammy over an entire country, they're not going to believe that Tolkeen is *actually* gone.
I intend to play a very social-based class (27 in M. A. Rouge Scholar Go brrrr) so- you can always pick apart propaganda, all you need is an anti-fascist education.
You can definitely pick apart the claims of the propaganda machine. Undoing its effects on the people is a different matter entirely.
Or maybe we can narodnya volya/gaetano Bresci/ Luigi Lucheni/ Leon Czolgosz the emperor.
I have no idea what that's a reference to.

Everything I have read into the conflict points to the fact no matter what, at one point or another, the Coalition will just rise up and destroy everyone.

Maybe we need to figure out a way to get the Coalition to destroy itself.

Everything I have read into the conflict points to the fact no matter what, at one point or another, the Coalition will just rise up and destroy everyone.

A decapitation strike on the entire imperial family might push things in that direction, but I'd want to know more about the exact structure of imperial leadership and how the power struggles are in the level below the emperor before actually suggesting something like that.

Pivoting into a Death of Stalin type scenario would be kinda hillarious.

While that solves *our* immediate problem, it doesn't really do a lot of good for the stability of the continent or the betterment of Sentience as a whole.

That's more in the line of a (powerful) defensive weapon. Unless you combine it with some very powerful mind-whammy over an entire country, they're not going to believe that Tolkeen is *actually* gone.

You can definitely pick apart the claims of the propaganda machine. Undoing its effects on the people is a different matter entirely.

I have no idea what that's a reference to.
1: an immideate solution will buy us time. The fascists will have to scramble to figure out who to attack now. Fascism works best so long as everyone is kept in fear of the other group AND also is conquering others for another “we are superior” moral boost

2 all we gotta use is education. Fear crumbles in the face of learning and knowledge that different does not equal bad.

3: various political organizations or individuals that are responsible for deaths of kings or heads of state.

1: an immideate solution will buy us time. The fascists will have to scramble to figure out who to attack now. Fascism works best so long as everyone is kept in fear of the other group AND also is conquering others for another “we are superior” moral boost

2 all we gotta use is education. Fear crumbles in the face of learning and knowledge that different does not equal bad.

3: various political organizations or individuals that are responsible for deaths of kings or heads of state.
1: Time doesn't do us any good until we know what we want to use it for.

2: We're not in a position to educate the people of the Coalition State. If you sat down with each of them in groups of 10, I'm sure you could convince them, but that doesn't really fit into our schedule or sound like a very fun rpg ;)

3: Yeah, I think that's an option. We just have to be careful not to play the part of Gavrillo Princip, John Wilkes Booth, or Marcus Junius Brutus instead.

Ok ok we’re talking propaganda of the deed. As an idiot who is majoring in revolutionary history and political science, this is my jam.

The way for propaganda of the deed to work in a society that is even better at propaganda than the us is kinda tough but not impossible. Step one: your future assassin must be a member of either the complete “in group” (non-magical, non powered or enhanced human, just some guy) or a part of a friendly minority. With how xenophobic this society is, go with the “in group”

Then, build your reputation in your communities as a swell, kind, helpful guy who loves the people more than anything in the world, who will do anything to help their community.

Sow seeds of doubt against the empire quietly, just plant the grievances as you grow tolerance for other races.

Kaboom. You explode the royal family, or at least the current head of state and the heir who is also a dick. Or you shoot them. I’m not picky. You should avoid killing the queen or kid of you can, that way no one who is inocent in the eyes of the public is harmed. And also killing kids is bad.

Chaos. The youngest son survives but is a kid. There is a succession crisis. The “big strongman” who is necessary for a fascist state to run is dead. His heir is dead. Chaos. If you aren’t killed in the attempt, they will likely broadcast your execution (if you can’t slip away from the chaos, and take credit from afar, riylibg up the revolution through hacked broadcasts) and you make a speech then. You become that martyr that way. Then, your pals and party members incite revolution.

Ok that got rants but that’s how you would in theory do that.

1: Time doesn't do us any good until we know what we want to use it for.

2: We're not in a position to educate the people of the Coalition State. If you sat down with each of them in groups of 10, I'm sure you could convince them, but that doesn't really fit into our schedule or sound like a very fun rpg ;)

3: Yeah, I think that's an option. We just have to be careful not to play the part of Gavrillo Princip, John Wilkes Booth, or Marcus Junius Brutus instead.
1: very true. The thing with me and plans is that I have no idea what’s going on half the time, but whatever our group chooses, we can make it work.

2: that’s true. We aren’t necessarily running a realistic revolution. And yeah, the same conversation over and over would get boring.

3: so long as the assassin is part of the CS “in group” we shouldddd be ok? Or at least avoid the booth problem. Princip started a world war, because of a mad chain of alliances, so that can’t happen, and if a civil war does start, a la Brutus, there really is nowhere to go but up when dealing with a genocidal fascist monarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back