• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

moonXVIII

LVL. 22 Shadow Sorcerer
Roleplay Type(s)
EDIT 16/02/22: No longer looking but keeping thread just in case.

Hey all! I'm Moon, but you can call me Max if you'd like. I've been dying for a good Red vs. Blue RP or two, but I've run into a streak of bad luck where I've been ghosted either during planning or once I've written a starter. : ( So I'm hoping to find some corporeal peeps here! Side note: if you change your mind at any point I'd like to know, but if you ghost I wont hold it against you.

I'm literate with fluctuating post lengths ranging an average of about 2 sentences to 2 paragraphs, but I can do script so long as it's got some meat on it. My timezone is AWST, I prefer to RP via Discord, and I reply a minimum of once a week to a maximum of a few times a day give or take. I'm pretty laid back overall, so don't worry too much about your response time or reply lengths. OOC chatter is encouraged, it helps me get comfortable with my partner but no big deal if you're shy about it (I am too).

As for what I'm looking for, I'd like to stick to characters and settings up to Season 14 if that's okay. I'm thinking mainly smaller, one-off RPs mainly but I'll happily engage in a longer story. I'd prefer to play as and with canon characters but OCs are cool too!
Romance is an option if you want it, but I don't think it's necessary. In any case, I'm most comfortable with F/M and F/F. M/M is a big maybe. As for ships, I like Tex/Church and York/Carolina. And while we're on this topic I want to note that I don't write smut.

I can probably play just about any canon, but I prefer to play any of the following: Tex, Caboose, Church, Grif, Doc and/or O'Malley, Carolina, Washington, York, and North Dakota

I don't have many ideas, but here's what I do have (no particular order):
  1. We play two Freelancer OCs who're struggling in the project. Maybe they're not the worst, but they're not the best either. They intend to climb the ranks and end up on the leaderboard. Perhaps they're rivals, or maybe they're the only friends they've got.
  2. Explore what else might have happened in Epsilon's version of Blood Gulch. Maybe his misrememberings resulted in Blue Team being genderbent instead, maybe everything stayed the same except Tex was now a dragon somehow? Who knows, anything could happen in here and it doesn't need to involve Epsilon himself.
  3. Take two characters who have fewer interactions with each other (i.e. Grif and Caboose) and lock them in a room (metaphorically speaking - or literally if you want) to see what happens.
  4. This one is um a little self indulgent. But hell, if everyone else shares this stuff I might as well huh? In this I’d like to play my OC against Washington. She wants to help him chill down. Perhaps a classic pyjama night is in order? Maybe some D&D? Whatever the case, I’d like to play this romantically but I’m more than happy to play this platonically too! I'd just enjoy some chill, soft fun. A completely different, but still in-line idea is to turn this into a big sleepover with both teams instead!
  5. Last but not least, I have an idea for York/Carolina. I'll elaborate in PM if interested. A bit hesitant to post potential spoilers even if these ones are quite old.
I think that covers most of it. If you're interested and/or have any questions orrr would like to share your ideas please let me know! Thank you for your time!!

Last edited:
Definitely interested! Idea 1 or 2 sounds appealing, though, if interested I have an idea of some sort, where we play our own simulation troopers but that may be a bit more work lol

Definitely interested! Idea 1 or 2 sounds appealing, though, if interested I have an idea of some sort, where we play our own simulation troopers but that may be a bit more work lol
Oh hey, that's great! I have no preference, either or for 1 and 2, but do find playing canons (on my end) somewhat easier. You have piqued my curiosity for the latter, but I can't make any promise I'd be able to carry it out. Especially if you're talking multiple OCs created from scratch and to be played all at the same time. I already have difficulty when I try to flesh out just one OC for something, haha.

Oh hey, that's great! I have no preference, either or for 1 and 2, but do find playing canons (on my end) somewhat easier. You have piqued my curiosity for the latter, but I can't make any promise I'd be able to carry it out. Especially if you're talking multiple OCs created from scratch and to be played all at the same time. I already have difficulty when I try to flesh out just one OC for something, haha.
That's understandable, I have some issue with fleshing things out but taking one step at a time helps or just fleshing it out as we go ahah. We wouldn't be playing all of them at the same time, I figured we'd play one character from each side as our "mains". So just two characters each.

I don't mind taking it easy though with your idea #2 cause I get it, if you aren't down for that.

That's understandable, I have some issue with fleshing things out but taking one step at a time helps or just fleshing it out as we go ahah. We wouldn't be playing all of them at the same time, I figured we'd play one character from each side as our "mains". So just two characters each.

I don't mind taking it easy though with your idea #2 cause I get it, if you aren't down for that.
Oop, I jumped the gun a bit there then. My bad! That sounds a lot more manageable. I think I could probably do that then if that's what you're keen for. I'd love to hear more about it.

Oop, I jumped the gun a bit there then. My bad! That sounds a lot more manageable. I think I could probably do that then if that's what you're keen for. I'd love to hear more about it.
Great! Sounds good. It's an idea I had for some time, although not the most thought out, it's just a whole "what did the other simulation troopers go through and what happened to them?" question basically. We can like decide what scenarios are to happen to them and stuff. When a freelancer comes, we could decide which it is, it'd be cool to explore the other freelancers in action and training that we haven't before. Like CT, Wyoming or Maine or something, I don't know haha

We can discuss more in dms, if you're down.

Great! Sounds good. It's an idea I had for some time, although not the most thought out, it's just a whole "what did the other simulation troopers go through and what happened to them?" question basically. We can like decide what scenarios are to happen to them and stuff. When a freelancer comes, we could decide which it is, it'd be cool to explore the other freelancers in action and training that we haven't before. Like CT, Wyoming or Maine or something, I don't know haha

We can discuss more in dms, if you're down.
Ooo, I see. Admittedly... I kind of forgot that's the reason why the simulation troopers were a thing. I mean it's literally in the name but it sailed right over my head, haha. Anyway, I quite like the sound of that! Definitely down to discuss this all further. It's uh, the conversation button right? I haven't DM'd on this site before.

Ooo, I see. Admittedly... I kind of forgot that's the reason why the simulation troopers were a thing. I mean it's literally in the name but it sailed right over my head, haha. Anyway, I quite like the sound of that! Definitely down to discuss this all further. It's uh, the conversation button right? I haven't DM'd on this site before.
Yeaah, I just messaged you lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back