• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

As they walked Kama was listening to his partner and thinking of a plan. When they finally reached their area he turned to Xander. "Huddle up Xan. I got a plan." The boy had already came up with his own nickname for the other boy which people usually do if they're close. He also didn't mean to rhyme when he said that but it came out smooth.

"I'll be the Attacker since I can move around fast and boost myself with my quirk. You're gonna be Defender because you can make multiple limbs that could block or defend the flags from different angles. Or at least I think that's how it works. Anyways let me know if you got any problems with that plan because I kinda came up with it quick."

Mood: Hyped/Happy
Interactions: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Mentions:

Mikhail Lontano
A few minutes after Bushido seemed to send a text, a rather intimidating fellow, albeit seeming not much older than Mikhail, arrived stating that he was an extra for teams. Seeing that the other person needed to go to the nurse's for an extended day due to Stitcher's "class", Mikah assumed the he would be his partner. Bushido introduced Mikah, and afterwards Mikhail extended his hand in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you." Mikhail stated.​

Interaction: Japanime Japanime

He nodded to Kama's plan in agreement, he crouched down and looked around there area.

"Yeah, yeah that makes since! You can move around quick, grab all the flags. And I'll stay back and beat down anyone who tries to grab our stuff! Kahaha! Nice thinkin' K! We'll win this thing right when it starts!"

Xander said as he patted Kama on the back a little harder than he would have expected. He began doing stretches waiting for the the game to begin.

he rolled the bat Stitcher had given him earlier around in his hands thinking of a cool way to use his quirk on it

Aden
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc , Tmd4772 Tmd4772

"No trouble Sir." He said before turning his attention to Mikhail. Aden looked at Mikhail’s hand for a few moments as if considering taking it or not, took it and gave a firm handshake. “My name is Aden Dubois. I’m sure you’ve heard of me. Tell me. What’s your quirk?” After the handshake, he reached into his bag and pulled out some rope. “To make this nearly fair, once we get to the starting area, I’ll tie my arms behind my back and my legs together, that should do it. My apologies if I still make it too unfair for the other teams.” He commented aloud. "Speaking of which, let's get to the starting area," he said, beginning walking, setting a pace to be followed rather than follow Mikhail's pace.

Mood: Hyped/Happy
Interactions: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Mentions:

Mikhail Lontano
Caught off-guard by his confidence, Mikhail was still impressed Aden was willing to handicap himself. "I can pretty much teleport" Mikah responded. "So if you're tying you're limbs, I think it would be best for me to collect flags. I'd be pretty useless at defending anyway. What do you think?" Mikhail questioned, pretty much jogging to keep up with Aden's walking pace.​

Lux Saber
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Once they were a bit farther from the rest and close to their starting point she whispered to the girl just in case someone had a quirk with some sort of super hearing, "I've actually got two. The first is I'm the defender and you're the attacker. Simply because your quirk can be aimed as an attack, and mine can be to keep others away. Since no one but you knows my quirk they won't know to shut me up before I sing for them to run far away. The second Idea is for you to be the defender and I be offence. You might be better equip to protect yourself in case an intruder comes along then I would if they get to close and surprise me. Also I could simply sing the others to fall asleep as I look for their flags to bring back." She explained hoping she made sense, while giving the girl viable options. She figured running and sleeping were something everyone here could do. She'd hate to find out one of them was an insomniac and blow her cover.

"The only thing is with the strain of this I'd probably only be able to bring you flags of those near by, which may not be a whole lot. My hope would then be us both working to try and defend what we have. I'd stay outside of the perimeter acting like I'd going out to search for flags to try and catch them before they get to you so they aren't sneaking up on you." She personally liked the second idea better because it is offensive and defensive at first, and then double defense and offence simultaneously. Also so long as she doesn't completely drain herself while they might not get the most flags, it assures they can hopefully keep their own as well as have at least a couple of the others. However she was open to which ever the other felt the most confident about or even if she had one of her own. The name of the game was cooperation after all, so they both needed to agree.

"What do you think?"

Aden

Interaction: Tmd4772 Tmd4772

“Mmm. Teleporting huh? Sounds like the perfect offensive ability for this exercise. You can go in and steal cubes before the other teams know what hit them. Whilst with me on defense we will be invincible. Normally I’d suggest we both go on defense. Me visibly whilst you hide, and we ambush attackers and tie them up with my rope, then we could attack neighboring bases together. There is nothing in the rules saying one has to defend and the other attack, that’s just the logical conclusion people make after hearing the terms of the game. However, with how useful your ability is, the default plan works much more effectively for us than for the other teams.” He said casually as they walked, careful to always remain slightly ahead of Mikhail, because Aden knew that it was the little things that mattered most when presenting oneself.

Jacki Fleitcher

Interactions: Mako ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )​

Jacki had started stretching, her face had dropped the dopey smile now with a much more serious and focused face on as her mind raced to come up with a plan on how to win this flag capturing. “Hey, Mako, so I’ve been thinking maybe we should play defensively to start off with and beat people who come for us take them out, in some way, like tying them up then going after their flags. Alternatively I could be the Attacker and you be Defender since not everyone knows my Quirk and since I’m small I can be pretty sneaky, plus we wouldn’t want anyone to lose a limb from your Quirk, yeah?” Jacki said as she pulled out her phone and started watching a video on a Ninjutsu fighting style as her eyes turned it to crosshairs as she watched the video after about 50 seconds of watching, she blinked and her whole body shuddered for a second “There we go, ok so Mako I’ve used my Quirk and now I can fight using Ninjutsu instead of my usual kickboxing style for five minutes.” Jacki said holding up her hand “So, after about 5 minutes I’ll be going back to my usual style.” Jacki continued, as she started using it to get a bit more used to it “So, Mako what do you want to do? I’m happy to do whatever” Jacki continued on

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn thought for a moment, and then looked up at Lux. "I-I-I like the se-second option b-best. A-and if you g-get too t-tired, we c-can swi... switch roles." She looked at her hands. "My h-hands will g-get tired and I... and I l-lose control... b-but not easily."

[div class=sideinfo]Location: [/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Green starting point

Mentions:

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
The more she heard about this exercise, the more Mako cringed on the inside. With how things were shaping up, the idea of not having her Quirk come in contact with her classmates was but a pipe dream. She knew for a fact that she was nowhere near agile enough to act as the Attacker, especially if her Quirk was active. She hated the idea of relying on Jacki's maneuverability, but Mako could place more faith in her athletic skill rather than her own Quirk.

As Jacki stretched, Mako looked over the 'flags' they were guarding. Considering there shapes and sizes, she idly began kicking a shallow hole into the dirt. Jacki seemed to finish her pre-game warm up and started talking strategies. It looked as if they were on the same page for the most part, with both of them working together on defense it did negate some of the odds for her Quirk to act out of turn. She liked Jacki's suggestion to subdue people, but she knew that a good portion of her classmates didn't seem like they'd be stopped by any restraints they could come up with.

Once she was satisfied with the shallow hole, she tested placing the cube in it, with half of it sticking up in the air. As long as it wasn't deep underground, she figured something like this wouldn't violate any rule.

"Though I appreciate you offering to help me, I'll be straight with you, Jacki." Mako said as she started on a second hole "The odds of me taking a bite or two out of you while fighting together are a little too high for my liking. Ya got nice skin, I'd hate to ruin it."

Mako stood upon the partially buried cube, testing out the distribution of weight as she kept talking "So as much as I hate to say it, you should probably go Attacker right off the bat. But yeah, no straightforward stuff. I'm thinking some good old vulture tactics would do you well. As powerful as some of the opposition may be, division of labor's hard as hell in the midst of battle."

Unsatisfied with the results of her test, Mako pulled the cube from the ground and instead turned her attention to the surrounding trees. She didn't know what else to go over, as most plans she could think of would probably fall apart the moment they started. One would need supreme faith in their quirk to stick to a plan after the powers started flying, and that was something that Mako just couldn't muster. With how things seemed to be revving up, it was likely she'd end up just planting herself somewhere and trying her best to ward off the others without biting too hard. With a shiver, she felt her jaws start peeling away from her, twitching and writhing at the thought of just how badly this could all go. A deep breath stilled them, and soon Mako turned to Jacki with an apologetic look in her eyes.

"My jaws here can stretch about two yards from me, but they can only eat stuff I can actually touch. So if people start throwing rocks or tees at me, I can get a pretty good snack from them." she sighed "I'm probably gonna wind up getting battered around by our energy throwers, but as long as they don't get to the cube, I guess I'm fine with that."

More jaws started forming as Mako started feeling the grass and plants around them "I can make a pretty good number of them, though... as long as the majority of me stays nice and human, I got some flexibility there."

She frowned and stood again, looking from the cube to the area of their starting point several times as she continued thinking, "We gotta be careful of the new girl and that dude Bushido called in. While I can predict some of the strats our other classmates could use, I'm drawing blanks on how those two are gonna play."

Saying that, Mako finally gave up on coming up with a clever place to hide the blue cube she'd been lugging around. She placed it in the center of the zone before sitting on it with a thoughtful expression.

Mention: Japanime Japanime Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Xander Malker (2).png

Xander tore a small boulder in half with four arms and began breaking it into chunks with two versions of his bat. After he thought it was sufficiently broken up he piled the rock on top of one of the cubes: one down two to go.

"Hmph, That should make it harder to grab for that teleportin' guy! He seemed kinda scrawny so this should at least stall em'! But now... how am I gonna fight off the team with Mako and Jacki: If The Attacker is Mako I'll be pretty much up shit creek without a paddle, Maybe I could fling some rocks at her to distracter and finisher her off with a sucker punch..." Xander spoke out loud as he worked on hiding the other cubes, he shook his head to the idea

"Nah, She'd just break the little rocks I throw too quick, like in the Exam, Maybe a sneak attack would work! Yeah yeah! she'd never see that coming! Hrm... Now As for Jacki it's kinda up in the air. I'm still not 100% sure on what her quirk does but she seems like a good fist fighter so that could prove to be an issue, Damnit! Why does thinking Gotta be so hard?!"
He smashed his bat into a bush and hid the second cube in the gash, recovering it in leaves. He decided to keep the last one close to him

"I worked so hard to get here, but now I'm in deep mud tryin' to figure out how to fight other people's powers! GRAAH!!" Xander was getting angry, which wasn't a common occurrence: Sure he got annoyed and loud sometimes but when he got angry his outlook on anything difficult just made him angrier, He sat there with his menacing look staring down at the bat in his hands.

He remembered playing baseball with his brother Leo when they were both little kids: How nice Leo was when helping him learn how to swing, he remembered his words "Hey, come on Buddy. Swinging hard is good, but if you don't know where you should swing you won't hit anything, you've gotta set your eyes on the ball as it closes in- Keep the end goal in mind before you swing. Then once you know you're on track, swing like hell!" After Leo had said that he launched the ball out of the park.

Xander chuckled and wiped a tear from his cheek and smiled. "Yeah- keeping my eyes on the ball. just like ya' said, Big Bro. and my end goal is being a hero and fighting for those who are defenseless... Life is just throwing a curveball today... But I'm gonna knock that curveball straight outta the stadium!!!" He thrust the bat toward the sky and his mood went back to his regular one

"I'm sendin' a homerun your way, Big Bro! I'll even sign it for ya' later on, Leo!" He cracked his neck and knuckles, He was ready to play The Defender, and was ready for anything!

Last edited:
Lux saber
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi

Lux smiled with a confident nod, "Well my goal is to get at least two others as fast as i can and then come back to help that way neither of us gets too tired or drained." As much as it kinda sounded like they should be a part, team building is hard if you aren't near each other to help each other right?

"Next thing I guess is how to hide the cubes?" She wondered if it'd be best to scatter them or have them all together. Keeping them together might be easier to defend, but separating them might make it hard for them to be found in case they are defeated. "Since you're keeping them what works best for you?" She asked. She figured she should look at the map and decide which one she was going to go for first, but honestly the one called in by Bushido himself was probably the biggest threat.

Last edited:

Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

"Damn straight we w-" Kama was agreeing with Xander until he was suddenly patted on his back. Although the pat was harder than usual and caused Kama to stop talking and discreetly feel his back. He turned away from his partner as he stretched and looked at all the other participants. Then he heard his teammate talking to himself behind him so he turned to look at him. Kama watched him for a little before turning back around. "He must be thinking out loud. I do that all the time. But when I'm alone." He thought.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi

p2GlPe0.png

The rules seemed simple though being able to keep track of the boundary could be a minor issue though what was the thing about puppies? the flags where glass cube so where did the dogs come in? she would have asked some questions but it seemed everyone had already started to depart before she could. After the announcement of the positioning and test the girl listens to her new partner as they travel alongside them to the red starting point though still mumbling something about wanting yellow as she does until her attention is drawn back to Aaron at his words stopping and staring confused at the wide open mouth. "Huh? I mean im sure there could be something else cool you can do with it, maybe some sort of cushioning? in either case I think I might be better defending, you said you could fly right?....so that's going to be a lot better at finding things and maybe not as noticed unless people spend time looking up" chuckling a little to herself as she moves the cubes over in her mouth thinking of the best place to hide them.

Still, no clue what the dog thing was about but she did know a good hiding place at least, though first, she would need to get a little bigger, using one of the trees as a good source she starts taking a series of rapid bites, her skin turning to a somewhat wooden texture as she does as well as the suit stretching and enlarging, eventually at nearly twice her normal size and ready to work. Raising a cube to her mouth, it seems to stretch slightly and swallow them, she just needed to focus on not digesting those and they would be fine, though for safety she did harden her stomach area with a layer of iron. She did debate potentially making some fake ones though that would need a supply of Silica and it wasn't normally something she had available at least not enough for cubes, there wasn't any sand around and the only other option was the soil which....she really wasn't as keen on, though it did give her an idea. Kneeling down she starts to dig through the dirt making a small hole before filling it in again, then repeating the process around their starting zone, covering some of them in twigs and grass from the area to try and mask them a little though leaving bits still exposed.

After a while, she looks up at her handiwork with a smile "Its always hard to find something if there are a lot of potential hiding spaces, and can take a lot longer...this way if they do show up it should buy time right? If they figure out where they really are at least....and this should give me plenty to work with" turning to her partner to look across for a moment and give a thumbs up "Do your best getting the others, I'll make sure this place is fine"

Mention: Japanime Japanime pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Bushido stood with his sword in front of him, placed firmly into the ground. He stood in front of a small collection of black glass cubes: all electrified and floating behind him.

"Well, it's just about time to begin. I wonder if anyone will be curious to whats at the center of the forest? Perhaps they'll come to try and take one of my double point cubes"

Bushido chuckled, he enjoyed sparring with his students to test their strength but he didnt think these ones were quite ready for that.

He drew the katana in front of him and threw it high into the sky, Bushido than shot three bursts if lightning into the blade each hitting with a loud crack of thunder: the lightning's color went from red to yellow to green, the game had begun

"I wonder what team will come out on top? Well whatever happens it should be quite entertaining."

He floated the blade back down to him and sheathed it.

Jacki Fleitcher

Interactions: Mako ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Xander ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

“Hmm, your right. Also thank you for the compliment. We have to keep an eye out for those two and because of that I think we go after the duos we know” Jacki said as she picked up a stick and started writing in the dirt “So, with Clementine and Aaron I have a feeling Aaron will be the Attacker, since he can be fast, so maybe put up some traps in the air for him, so he can’t use his Quirk as well. Similarly I think due to the nature of his Quirk Xander will be defending for his team, while Kama comes after you” Jacki said writing the other two teams names in the dirt. “As for the other two, I have no idea, so if Ferryn is the attacker, she has a nervous tick so maybe wear her down through talking, if it’s the other girl keep your guard up. Lastly Mikhail and their teammate, he’s an older student, so he’ll probably be defense and be holding back a bit.” Jacki said as she smiled and placed her hand on Mako’s shoulder right next to a mouth “Listen, despite not knowing you for long, I trust you. I’m an analyzer, so I read people easily, you fear your quirk and that’s what’s holding you back and yes I know it’s easier said than done but you shouldn’t fear your Quirk, I don’t fear your Quirk. It’s something really cool.” Jacki said as she climbed into a tree and started moving throughout the forest, as quietly as she could “4 minutes left, than I’m back to parkour and kickboxing” She thought to herself as she moved throughout the treetops before stopping to think of her own plan

"Hmm, OK my best option is to go after Clementine or Xander's cube simple because they are the most likely to be defending. I know how both works" Jacki said as she looked at the map "Xander's starting location is a bit further than Clementine's. So I might go to there first." Jacki said as she put away the map and started moving again "I don't have to actually fight her, I just have to get in there, grab the flags and get the fuck out of their" Jacki said to herself quietly, as Aaron blasted by underneath her "Actually, might go after Xander, he doesn't know my Quirk that well" She said as she checked the map she was given and started moving again towards Xander's area. She reached the outer area and climbed down and hid behind a tree, she then snuck towards the sound of feet. She watched Xander fidgeting waiting for someone to come fight him.

She then walked from behind the tree after putting on her silly face "Hi Xander, honestly I expected your partner to be guarding. So, I'm guessing we're going to have to fight now" Jacki said as she got into a kickboxing stance ready to dodge, block, punch and kick "3 minutes left on the Ninjutsu style but I'll start with looking like I'm doing kickboxing style still" Jacki thought, as she had one eye on Xander and another looking for the cubes "So come on big guy throw the first punch… or are you scared of punching a lady?" Jacki said with a smirk "Either way hurry up cause I've got other flags to find." Jacki continued as she blew a strand of hair out of her view

Aaron

Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

“Oh! That’s a good idea! No one can get the cubes that way! And I regret to inform you that I can’t fly exactly as much as double, or sometimes triple jump. Well, I’ll be off now!” He said, waving goodbye as he ran into the forest. Using his quirk tired him out faster than just running, so for now, he figured he’d keep it for when he needed it and take advantage of his height by keeping low in the underbrush.

He quickly arrived at blue base and crouched in a bush to scout out. Mako was on guard. From what he’d seen of her in the exam and the obstacle course, her quirk erased things from existence, and she didn’t seem to be able to do anything with it but destroy. That meant she likely wouldn’t be able to use it against him, but he was still afraid anyway. He could see a cube sticking out of the ground. He’d wait until Mako’s guard relaxed, even just a little, then grab it in a burst and be out before she knew what hit them.

Aden
Interaction: Tmd4772 Tmd4772

“Self-confidence is the secret to a happy life and a successful career. If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?” Aden said casually, as he put in some headphones, and selected ‘motivational mix’ on his phone. It may reduce his hearing, but it dealt with his core weakness of insults. With some of his rope, he tied his legs together. “Could you help me tie up my arms?” He asked, putting his hands behind his back. Once his arms were tied, he went over and sat down next to the cubes. Hiding them would make him unable to focus and protect all of them at once.

Xander turned around to face Jacki and he scratched his neck while looking down at the girl who was tiny compared to him, despite size he didn't dare underestimate her, the stance she took was that of a kickboxer; they were always small but packed a punch. after a bit of analyzing he spoke

"
Ya' know, back when my Big Bro Leo and I were kids, we got bullied a lot by pretty girls like you: they always talked so fast that we couldn't get a word in, tried to pick on how big I was for my age, and acted like we were a waste of time, It really pissed me off."

He took a large step forward, his boot slamming into the ground sending up some dirt.

"Normally I'd never hit a girl, My grandma taught me not to. But it's when people like you show up that I say 'screw you' to the rules and fight anyways. So yeah, I am gonna throw the first punch, and I'll be the one to throw the last punch too!"

Xander ran up with four arms, two of them trying to grapple her the other two swinging from the sides to punch. He'd have to be quick to catch someone as small as her, so he'd try and cover every angle.

"I'll make Ya' think twice about setting foot on my turf!!" He shouted as he lept toward her

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn opened her mouth to answer Lux's question when all of a sudden she heard a loud boom and saw a bunch of lightning shoot up into the sky. She turned to Lux, her eyes wide.

"I-I'll take c-care o-of them!" She promised, then bending down and scooping the little green cubes into her arms. She decided to put the cubes in a small circle, and sit inside it.

"G-g-good luck, L-Lux!"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: [/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Green point

Mentions:

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Xander ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

Jacki pushed away the two hands that were about to grapple her and dodged out of the two swinging at her "Wow, that's sad Xandy, you know I was also picked for having a useless Quirk" Jacki said as she released a flurry of blows, before she jumps over him, missing a kick to the back of his head "But as you can see, I turned that into motivation. Also what do you mean by 'people like me'? " Jacki said as wiggled her hips a bit "Do you find me distracting?" Jacki said as she looked around "So, where are your flags, I reckon you have one on your person." She said before rushing in again with another flurry of punches, this time going for Xander's arms and legs this time "or is it more that I'm an airhead and a talker or is it that I intruded in on your turf." She said as she wasdodging, blocking and punching

Lux Saber
Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Tmd4772 Tmd4772
Interactions: pbtenchi pbtenchi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Lux was pulled from the conversation by the loud crackling sounds of what sounded like...thunder and lighting? That couldn't be. It was practically a clear day, but her curiosity and natural instinct caused her to look up at the sky to find the sound regardless. Once she noticed the changing colors she knew it was time. "Ok. I'll be back soon, I promise. Good luck to you too!" She offered the girl what she hoped was a reassuring smile before darting off.

She looked down at her map and decided to try and take on what she felt at the moment was the bigger threat since it was so close to their zone. She didn't know their names, but that new guy definitely wasn't new to this like they all were. She hoped with herself being an unknown factor the best case scenario would be both the pink and blue attackers going for the other groups because they might at least have an idea how to fight against them. It would take the others a bit longer to get to their zone, and so hopefully that would by time. That maybe wishful thinking, but a girl can dream.

As she approached the pink starting point perimeter she made sure to tread carefully, and as silently as possible. Her goal was to spot them before they spotted her that way she could stay hidden and sing to them without them ever even seeing her face. Luckily for her quirk they didn't have to see her, she just needed to see them...and for them to hear her of course. If she could get through this challenge without having to get into a physical confrontation that'd be a win in her book. It took her a bit longer then intended to find him simply because she was trying her best to be stealthy. Sure she was naturally quite nimble, but she was afraid of any sound giving her away to an experienced student, or a student with a sound or hearing quirk.

She finally caught sight of the student Bushido was talking to. She was kinda relieved he was the one defending and not attacking thought she supposed that was only fair. She was shocked however to find that he'd been tied up. Was this his way of holding back? She originally was going to have him point to the cubes then fall asleep, but luckily for her the cubes were in sight. Next problem however was his headphones. How was she going to get those off him? She needed to think of a way to knock them off...so much for no confrontations. She picked up a nearby rock that had some weight on it, but not too heavy and threw it at his head hoping to knock them off without getting closer. It was a long shot, and she didn't have the best aim, but it was worth a first shot.

Hitting Xander felt like punching a wall. It didn't seem to do anything. Xander managed to grab one of her swing and give her a spinning throw a couple feet away from him

"Eh? Distracting? What do ya mean-"

he remembered what he said about pretty girls, and frowned

"Oy! Don't take that as a complement!! It was ment as- well I don't know what it was ment as! Just forget I saud anything!"

he picked up a rock and launched it at her with his bat. His fighting style seemd all over the place: it was a mix of boxing, pro wrestling moves, street fighting, and just random swings of his fists.

Mood: Hyped/Anxious
Interactions: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mentions:

Mikhail Lontano
Still concerned about Aden handicapping himself, Mikhail reluctantly applied the arm restraints. I mean there must be a reason Bushido called him in. I'll hold some faith, Mikhail though, kind of motivated by Aden's words, he seemed to speak with presence that could move mountains. Mikah was intimidated, in awe, and felt sorrow for what his past must've been like for him to be this way. "If you're tied up then I better work extra hard to keep up" Mikah joked. Aden looked as though what Mikah said was fact as he sat beside the cubes. Mikhail put his game face on, hide and seek is one of his specialties. With a passing glance, Mikhail departed Aden with an "I'm counting on you."
Mikhail ran through the trees on his way to what he believes is Clementine and Aaron's base. As he moved, Mikhail thought to himself, My quirk allows me to attack the furthest locations first and still be efficient about it, whilst simultaneously making it more difficult for the enemy to retrieve it. He dashed between the trees. Mikhail's choice not to blink is because of the restrictions of his quirk. Most trees, especially large ones, exist on the 4D plane because they are naturally connected to the Earth, meaning Mikhail can't blink through them. This is not the case for dead trees however, they lose their link once they die. Mikhail can easily overcome this obstacle, buy teleporting into the air, the teleporting back down to his target destination, but something was telling him to stay on the ground. As he dashed through the trees, he recalled Bushido's explanation. The area is only 10000 square meters (Sorry for changing it Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc but 600 square feet is half the size of a house, This changes it to roughly 2 football fields.) That's an easy run. The pentagonal shape supports the idea of attacking those nearest you first, so I should be pretty safe travelling through the center, Mikhail reasoned. As he said that, his hairs stood on end and he came upon a small clearing. I should only be halfway, what's this? The air feel weird here. He stayed in the trees to survey. He saw more cubes, and not of a colour that belong to any of the teams... being guarded by Bushido. Yeahhh.... I'm gonna pass on that for now... I'll come back when I'm willing to get destroyed. Mikhail had no doubt that Bushido sensed him with his electric field, but he seemed to ignore Mikhail's presence unless Mikhail decided to attack him. I'll use this opportunity to nope outta here, Mikhail blinked a couple hundred feet in the air. Aimed for the Blue based and blinked again.
As he arrived, he surveyed his surroundings and quickly learned that he was out in the open and this was not Clementine and Aaron's base. HOW DID I GET IT SO WRONG! He chastised himself internally. Raising his head again, he looked upon a personally frightening sight. I got the wrong robot eater, Mikah thought. Sitting in the center of the Blue Zone, about 20 feet away, with a calm but focused expression, was Mako.​

Last edited:
Aden

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Music played in Aden's ears so loudly, you could hear it if you got close. “YOU FEEL GOOD! YOU FEEL GREAT! YOU! CAN! DO! THIS!”

Aden’s hearing may have been cut off, but he was anything but unalert. The second the rock looked like it would hit Aden, he suddenly turned without warning and in one motion headbutted it flying. It shot past Lux and went right through a nearby tree and out the other side into the distance. “Sorry about that. I’m at about 80% right now, so even with the rope it’s a little hard to hold back. My accuracy is still on point however.” He said.

“DON’T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!” the headphones continued.

"I’m not going to harm you. I’ll just be stopping any and all attempts to get the cubes. Feel free to approach this challenge however you like.” He announced openly and encouragingly.

Interaction: Prof. Violet (Self)
Mention: Probably George Probably George Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

a man sat in a room filled with purple gas, he seemed to be coughing and gasping for air in slow motion.

the thin and tall figure of Chronosis watched through a one way window, the shape of a clock lit up with gold was in his left eye, the second hand traveling at a crawl.

"Subject seems to be having convultions, and has lost control over their breathing."

He wrote in a notebook as he spoke, anything the man did he wrote down.

"My third and final test proves that Hysteria gas loses most of its properties when captured and used later, how unfortunate for us."

Chronosis turn a valve and the gas stopped pouring into the other room. He than received a message from Prof. Violet at exactly 12:30 p.m.

"I'll be returning shortly, with Max and a possible new recruit. Prepare our test room for them. Expect me to arrive at 1:30 p.m."

He nodded to himself while he washed his hands after he had cleaned the valve he'd turned.

"Right away sir. The room will be cleared in a matter of seconds"

The hour hand of the clock in his eye started moving like a blur, after a minute it faded away. He entered the room and disposed of the skeleton that sat where the man once was, cleaning his hands once more, and began to mop the floors of the room carefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back