• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
'Location: Gold Zone
Interaction: (Open to interaction)
Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Xander sat scanning the forest in front of him for possible attackers, thinking of ways he could fight off people with ranged attacks, mostly drawing a blank on how to do it.

He thought for a moment on the fact he might have gone a little too far with Jacki than he shook his head

"Nah, I had to show her not to mess with or underestimate me. After all, ya' talk crap about my muscles and I'll show ya' just how strong they are!" He flexed to himself, taking a moment afterward to enjoy the fresh forest air. It was pretty nice out here, wasn't it?

"Hm, I wonder who's next to take on the 'Title Bout' against me, Kaha! If it was Clementine we could have a real Heavy Weight match! She'd be a good head on attacker for a change. then again, It might Be Ferryn or that new girl. Ferryn's got the range and I'm not sure how that New girl does stuff."

Xander balanced the bat on his open palm and moved it back and forth to keep it upright as he waited

"Huh... I wonder How Kama is doin' he seemed like he had it covered pretty well when he went out so I'm sure He's fine!"

He continued trying to pass the time as he waited for people to try and steal the cubes when he heard an announcement go over the loudspeaker:

It was the voice of Bushido who said:
"Just about fifteen minutes left in the exercise, Grab those cubes while you can!"

Xander shrugged as he sat "Welp, Least we ain't goin' home down a cube"

Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Kama was boosting his way back to his base as he scanned the forest for other places to steal cubes. He decided he was gonna go to green next. The boy skidded to a stop at the gold zone and placed Bushido's special black cube down next to Xander. "Good work Xan!" Those were the only things Kama said before immediately bursting off and going for the Green Zone like a missile. He skidded in front of the two girls there. "Heyyy. You should give me your cubes."

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

With Aaron closing in on the gold zone the girl wondered what would make a good distraction, it needed to be large and loud but not cause too much damage to the area...then again it was likely Xander so he wouldn't be seriously hurt from something too big if the attack was focused on him at least. Nodding she makes her choice she judges the distance and starts creating javelins with heavy stone tips, launching a salvo of them to start crashing down on the area with heavy impacts and shockwaves. The force of the ranged attack ended up picking up a large amount of dirt and dust. She felt sorry for having to attack another classmate but it was all in good fun in the end right? as long as she didn't hit him too hard he should be fine, after all, it was only 15 minutes so she could direct a few attacks at the other areas too and draw their members to her instead.

It wasn't too hard to aim them correctly, given the 600m borders and the positioning of the points split around evenly that would confirm the distance to each in her mind, so the only thing left had been to work out the angle to arch down correctly and it was good enough to get them in the central area and around the zone with minor deviations from the wind speed which were being adjusted for.

Last edited:
Aaron
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Gold Base was now in sight. He watched Kama arrive and leave from a hidden spot in a bush. He waited a few moments until the barrage started, and was shocked by the destructive power Clementine could manage even from this distance. Shows Clementine scored highest on the entrance exam for a reason. He hoped Kama was too far away by now to be able to come back and help protect the base. Once the barrage had letup, he burst through the dust clouds, aiming at the gold and black cubes on Xander's person. "No hard feelings!" He shouted as he shot towards him.​

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Xander sat happily on a stump with a gold cube on one side and black cube on the other, he enjoyed how the warm sun felt on him. Xander had taken off his long sleeved shirt and just wore the thin t-shirt that was underneath.

"Kah, waiting back here aint all bad. This forest is pretty nice after all."

He listened abd watched the birds chirp, the rustle of the leaves in the wind, some squirrels hunt for acorn, and the barrage of a shit-ton of spears rain down at him- wait...

"What in God's name is-" He was cut off by a spear shooting toward him. Xander divided his legs, kicked the black cube into some brush, grabbed the gold one and dive rolled out of the way with some extra distance from the added legs.

He sprang back and fourth away from the spears while they crashed into the ground: screaming all the while.

when the barrage lessened he stood ready, his eyes darting from place to place quickly, Xander was on edge.

When Aaron lept at him, He screamed again sebt him backward with a circle throw

"AHHH- Oh, yo Aaron. Why are you here?"

Clementine Citrine
Tags:

p2GlPe0.png

Clementine needed a little bit of time after a while to restock her ammo, going to use a few more of the trees and stocking a little as she starts counting in her head. Dashing across the clearing would take 3 seconds, factoring in the return and potential conflict and that should be....about now, one more Salvo though just to be safe, hmm or maybe throwing a few at the other bases once he's back but the sound of screaming definitely tells her the first lot were on target....Yep that was definitely Xander.

(Sorry for the slow and small response)
Aaron
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
“I’m here for… A game of real life Smosh Bros!” Aaron said, grasping on to Xander’s arm and tried to wrench the cube from his grasp but failed against Xander’s impressive strength. An idea struck him. Using the momentum from his earlier burst, he swung himself around Xander’s arm, and activated another burst at his back, hopefully forcing him and the cube out of Xander’s grasp. Of course, he'd probably need a breath or three before he could make another strong burst.​

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn froze at the sight of the boy she knew as Kama. He had picked a bad time, however, as both members of the green team were present. She looked quickly at Lux to see what she was going to do, but she wasn't showing any signs yet. Maybe she was too tired to attack at this point? Ferryn hoped not as Lux's quirk would really be the easiest takedown here, but she prepared for battle nonetheless, crouching with one hand on the ground, ready to leap or conjure up a tornado or hail at any point. Lux, will you respond? She decided to give it a few more moments.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: [/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Green starting point

Mentions:

Interacts: Japanime Japanime Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lux Saber
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Japanime Japanime

Before Lux could even have a chance to hide the cubes in popped in another student. She wanted to just use her quirk but she still needed a few moments before she could have the strength to give a command that would do any good. She pulled the cubes in close to herself hugging them, "I gotta say it's nice of you to ask, but we're gonna have to politely decline." She chimed. She hopped Ferryn could hold him off for just a bit then she could get him to go away. Luckily he didn't have a teleportation like quirk so at the very least if he tried to charge her she had enough energy in her to keep the cubes safe. She'd definitely pass out afterwards, and if that happens hopefully her partner wouldn't get too mad at her. "Trust me buddy you don't want us to do this. You're better off not going 2 against one right now." She tried to reason a bit with him considering the announcement about how much time was left just happened. He had to know this wouldn't be a quick fight. Not to mention the more she talked the more time she killed. The ball was in his court now.

Mention: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Kama smiled at the girls. "Sweet of you to be so polite but 2v1 with two beautiful girls like you two? I like those odds." Luckily for him he was directly in the sunlight. His hands started to glow signaling he was charging his quirk. "I can handle a threesome. I ain't soft." He winked at the girls because there were a few ways they could've took what he said. He hoped they didn't think he was a creep because he was only doing it for laughs. Joking around was his thing. Without another word, he charged at the blue haired girl, reaching for one of the cubes. He was moving pretty fast as well.

Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra

As Aaron boosted trying to get the cube out of Xander's hand, he divided the cube in two and pulled them back together: when it reformed in his hand he did a chest bump into Aaron with a lot of force causing him to stumble a bit.

"Real life Smosh Bros, Huh? I don't remember it rainin' hell in that game! But if that's the case I just gotta rack up enough present on you and throw ya' outta the stage!"

He divided his legs behind him to launch off them like a springboard forward with a large jump, Xander reformed his legs and grappled Aaron as he stumbled backward, He tried to bring him down with a spinning aerial suplex.

Xander enjoyed fighting in an extremely flashy fashion, He grew up watching Pro-wrestling tapes of his Grandma and other wrestling superstars, that's how he gained his flashy style from them. He had a huge smile on his face as he performed moves he planned out before fights and simply had a great time sparring with people

"Let's see if ya' can take the heat, Buddy! cause I'm bringin' out the fire!!"

Lux Saber

Lux pressed her lips together trying not to laugh at his words. He didn't seem like a creep, so she figured he was just joking around. She wished she could fully enjoy the moment, but all laughs aside this was still a challenge, and even humor could be a form of trickery. She noticed his hands starting to glow and figured what was about to happen. She really wished he'd listened, but so be it. She opened her mouth singing as she stared right at him, "Stop! Relax your muscles completely." The down side of this was he was still probably going to crash into her due to his momentum. Even though his body should be basically going limp he was still already in motion and she wasn't sure she had time to roll out of the way, so she braced herself and positioned herself as she sang to make sure she wouldn't drop the cubes. She originally was just going to sing him to sleep, but that would take longer then the few seconds she had till he got to her. Ferryn would only have until she lost consciousness to knock him out or something. Well she had more time, she'd just be on her own.

Which after possible impact would be about 5 seconds.

Mention: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Kama was almost sure he had the cubes on lockdown. He knew for sure he would get them until suddenly he heard what seemed to be the voice of an angel and next thing he knew all his muscles were practically shutdown and he went full limp. Unfortunately, due to his momentum, he was going to crash into the blue haired girl which he did. The beams coming out of his palms slowly vanished as he just looked like a ragdoll flying right towards her. He slammed right into her.

(So sorry for the short posts!)

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn watched in awe the scene that unfolded. Kama flew at Lux, but Lux sang and now, after he crashed into her, he tumbled to the ground, helplessly, limbs flying over other limbs limply until he came to a stop. Ferryn rushed over to the fallen Lux, eyes wide as dinner plates.

"L-L-L-Lu-Lux, a-are you o-okay?!" Ferryn noticed that Kama had crashed through the neat little ring of cubes, and Ferryn gathered them into a makeshift pile.

"L-Lux?"

[div class=sideinfo]Green starting point

Mentions: Japanime Japanime

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lux Saber

Lux felt like she got a concussion from the impact and was delirious. She could hear Ferryn's voice, but her body wasn't responding properly. Everything was burred and she couldn't tell where anything was. If she had the awareness she'd be proud she was quick enough to put the boys body to sleep basically even if not the mind. She tried muster up the strength to call out to Ferryn, but wound up just whispering it as everything faded into darkness and she was out like a light. Her body now just as limp as his and the fate of their cubes was in Ferryn's hands now.

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn's lips trembled, and she wiped away the few new tears that were making her vision blurry. Lux was out. I should've moved... I should've done something! Ferryn wrung her hands, anxiously, and then looked to Kama. She stood over him, nervously.

"Y-y-y-you o-okay?"

No response, obviously, since he couldn't move a single muscle in his body.

"Uh...uh...uhm... b-blink or s-s-something if y-you wa- if you w-want me to kn-knock you out so th-" But she realized he couldn't even blink, either.

"L-l-look, I d-don't kn-know how long th-the... the sp-spell lasts...." Ferryn looked around sheepishly, and then sighed.

"I'm s-sorry. Th-this shouldn't hurt for t-too... too long." Then, using her quirk, she blasted Kama hard in the forehead with a large piece of hail, about the size of a golfball, with the intent to give him the mercy of knocking him out.

Since he couldn't really move to tell her whether he was knocked out or not, Ferryn moved on to her next task. She created a good pile of hail (the pieces being about the size of the cubes) near Kama's head, and hid the cubes in them.

Hopefully Lux would wake up soon, but if she didn't, Ferryn knew she needed to get more cubes. Hopefully anyone who arrived at the green pont would assume the two unconscious students knocked each other out, and that the nearby pile of hail had something to do with it. Hopefully they would also assume that someone else had already come and stolen the cubes.

If someone came and found the cubes unattended.... Lux would surely be disappointed in her, right? She had worked so hard for the little pink cube. But this was also a trust exercise, right? Ferryn had to trust her team... and maybe even herself. And so, Ferryn made her way to the left.

[div class=sideinfo]Green starting point --> Hiding near Blue point

Mentions: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Interacts: Japanime Japanime
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Last edited:

Mood: Hyped/Anxious
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mentions:

Mikhail Lontano
Many things happened at once. Mikhail landed, Mako reacted, Aaron blasted, and a cube was redacted. However it wasn't Mikhail that took it. Aaron was gone faster than Mako's jaws could react, they still reacted quite impressively however. After a quick analysis from a distance, Mikhail saw blood on one of the teeth, of Mako's jaws. Just barely scratched him eh? Mikhail thought. Then he readied himself in a fighting stance, he didn't have time to worry about how successful others are, just on how successful he can be. I haven't even thought of a way to beat Mako... I just planned on beating Clementine with speed since she doesn't seem to be that quick or calculating. But Mako seems to be both of those things! I really messed up this time. Aaron recalled Mako's words from before Aaron blasted through. So her jaws have a short range, huh? Considering they can't detach from her body... I think... I wouldn't assume they can extend any further than 4 yards, so I'm safe right now and about 6 yards away. She has one cube with her in the open, so she's either lost two or hid one. Knowing Mako, it's probably the latter. With a quick glance left and right, Mikhail gauged the marked size of the Blue Zone, and then narrowed down nearby hiding places within the zone. Lucky for Mikhail, the zones were pretty barren considering the density of the rest of the forest. Unlucky for him, there were still many options, with logs and bushes littered around. Mikhail smirked, he'd always been good at hide and seek... seek especially. His quirk was basically made for reconnaissance. He began teleporting to all hiding places he deemed viable outside of Mako's range, through bushes under rocks, in logs the works. Mikhail was chain-blinking, rarely staying in the same place for more than a second. I'll find this thing in no time.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Tmd4772 Tmd4772
Mako pulled her Jaws back the moment Aaron had escaped, tensing them up around herself. She took a breath, doing her best to ignore the stinging sensation inside. It wasn't the fact that he'd gotten the cube, not by a long shot. In fact, Mako was positively delighted at how much initiative he was showing compared to how he was at the Entrance exam. She even gave him a small applause, though she was sure he'd be gone before he could even hear a bit of it. The real pain came from just how good he tasted.

Mako had to bite down on her tongue hard to keep from being overwhelmed by the sudden spike of euphoria which ran through her. The flavor of such a small amount of fresh meat driving a nail of joy directly into every one of her synapses. Mako knew better, knew that it was just the hunger trying to bargain with her again. Her Jaws undulated violently as she took several more deep breaths through her nose, convinced that she'd start releasing pleased little sighs if she dared to open her mouth. She kept her face as unreadable as possible, made ever so harder by the small bead of sweat which trailed down her forehead as she coaxed herself back to her senses.

Eventually the ecstasy faded, her breathing normalized, and her Jaws returned to their idle twitching as she gave a deep sigh. During the entire ordeal, she kept her gaze locked on Mikhail. She had caught wind of Bushido's announcement, so all she really needed to do was run out the clock. She figured he'd try to think his way past her, seeing as there wasn't some other student there to distract her. Her hypothesis was proven correct when he started blinking all around.

Ah... so he was gonna try a surprise attack then. Figured, if he made it hard for her to react by continuously forcing her to change directions of her defense, then perhaps he could bait her into overextending a strike and possibly poke a hole in her defense. She could probably work around it, but with him teleporting all over like that there was a good chance he'd end up tripping over the other cube. That'd be bad, especially with her Jaws waving nearby. Given how fast he was going, Mako merely shrugged before reaching down and placing both hands on the sides of the cube she was sitting on.

She scooted backwards off of it before pulling it close to her chest, "If I could teleport, I'd probably just spend the rest of my life exploring." she mentioned as she stood up "What's to stop me when most of my travel fees are non-existent? I guess hotels and food would still be pricey, but I bet it'd be worth it."

She sighed as she tucked cube the under one arm before walking four steps to the right and pulling the second one out of the brush, letting her jaws continue awkward poking around her as she tucked it under her other arm "I mean, not to diss Aaron or anything, but I'd rather teleport than do flying stuff." she continued on before walking back to her original spot "Not that they're both uncool, because they are, it's just that birds... birds can get real territorial if you let 'em."

Mako gave a shake of her head as a particular memory surfaced, but she merely gave another shrug before planting herself on top of both cubes and reacquiring her former sitting posture "Even then... there's no way it couldn't be an improvement." she sighed as she raised her jaws around her and slid a hand back into her coat.

The more time passed, Mako became increasingly aware that Jacki hadn't brought back a cube. Perhaps she'd run into a similar problem as Mikhail had? Mako resolved to worry about it once the exercise was over.

Aaron
Aaron had what little wind left in him knocked out of him by the chest bump, and it was going to be immediately he followed up a suplex. Aaron didn’t have a choice, it would leave him sore the next few days from depleting straight from his cells, but if he didn’t want to be taken out for the count by the suplex, he needed to do another burst. If it had enough strength, he hoped he could reverse the suplex and give Xander a big surprise.​

As Xander grabbed Aaron from his leap and went toward the ground a burst of air sent him upwards, he flipped over a few times and came crashing down onto his back and the ground, He coughed as he slammed into the dirt and bounced up and inch or two

"How... the Hell... did he just... Do that?" he thought as everything seemed to move in slow motion and dirt flung up around him.

not being one for staying down Xander rose up slowly and divided each arm into three with a menacing grimace on his face, no one had ever made their way out of one of his suplexes before and he'd never expected the first to be Aaron

"I think you've been down playin' your power, Buddy. So now I ain't playin' softball with ya' anymore" Xander punched the middle two arms together and flexed the bottom and top ones.

Xander dashed forward at Aaron, trying grabbing him with the bottom and top arms as the middle set slung quick jabs and swift uppercuts like a boxer.

Aaron would have to react fast to all the angles Xander covered with his arms, as Xander let off the barrage of fists he asked Aaron a question between grunts

"After this wanna help me round up some people for a club I wanna make? GRAAH!- It's gonna be for making up special moves, kinda like in Smosh Bros with the Bash Ball! Hmph! Ya' know like an attack that takes a lot outta ya' but always wins you the fight! Kryaaah! Whatcha think?"

Despite the menacing look on his face, he was talking casually and happily with Aaron between punches and grabs, sparring with friends was good for practice and bonding: Least that's what his Grandma told him.

Aaron
Aaron had been counting on the suplex stunning Xander, but he took his vitamins and could take a blow or two. He had to react fast to Xander’s flurry of blows. And he couldn’t. That last oxygen deprived burst had taken everything out of him. He tried to put up his guard, but it was smashed pretty quickly. “Sure I have nothing better to d-“ he tried to say before a blow crashed into him painfully, and then after the next blow, he went flying, and not from one of his bursts.

He landed in a bush. His vision was blurry and fading in and out, and there was a ringing in his head. He tilted his head to the right. And then he saw it; a cube! But how could he get it? He was barely hanging on to consciousness, he couldn't do another burst just yet and Xander would probably be over in a moment.​

Clementine Citrine
Tags:

p2GlPe0.png

The girl nods, ok that was plenty of time though if he was still there then surely his smaller frame would help him dodge? he did seem a little faster even with the leg so she just had to trust him...he got one cube ok at least so another should be fine. Reaching for one of the prepared javelins she arches her arm back to begin to bombard the area once more with projectile after projectile slamming downwards around the gold zone kicking up dust and debris more with a field of fence posts embedded several feet into the ground. This was actually quite fun now she thought about it, maybe a how might work better for longer ranges? hmm she's not really used on much before but that was an idea...well a bigger than normal bow but the principle should still work.

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi PlusUltra PlusUltra

Xander saw Aaron fly into the bush that held the Black Cube before he could run over and snatch it from him it began to rain spears again

"Crap, I gotta do this fast or I'm screwed." Xander lept forward and slid across the ground with the Gold cube in his hands, he divided his arms and swapped it for the black one quickly and rolled back up.

"Kaha! got it! Now I'll- wait." Xander noticed that he really didn't have to swap the cubes, this wasn't some kind of India Jones movie, where swapping them perfectly would make it so the boulder trap didn't go off, all he did was swap one color for the other

"Wait, ah- shit! Now I look like a tool!" He said will rolling away from spikes of the sky

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn watched the happenings at Blue zone, hiding behind a bush some distance away. Mikhail was pretty much teleporting circles around the mask girl, (who's name she was pretty sure was Mako, at this point), who was just kind of standing there helplessly. It totally wasn't her fault though. Look at him go... Ferryn wondered if she should just wait until Mikhail was done his thing, but wondered if there wouldn't be any cubes left if she did. But she didn't want both of them attacking her, either, so Ferryn decided to come back later.

She ran across the clearing, when she stumbled upon Bushido, and his own set of cubes. Was trying to fight a pro hero (let alone the #2 pro hero) even worth it? He didn't attack her, anyways. She could just leave. However, Ferryn was curious about how her electricity would react to Bushido's. This better not kill me.... And then, she inserted her hands, sparking, into Bushido's electric field.

[div class=sideinfo]Blue zone --> Bushido zone

Mentions: Tmd4772 Tmd4772 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Bushido stood in the forest clearing enjoying nature, he took a deep breath with his eyes closed and looked up at the sky: seeing a wave of spears flying over him to one of the zones

"Hm, That's odd, although I suppose an air strike would prove very effective in this exercise, I hope no one gets caught in the crossfire."

Bushido returned to looking around the forest for people trying to take on of his cubes when he saw Ferryn approaching nervously, He smiled and waved to her happily as she reached her hand out into the electric field.

"Ho there, Ferryn! Everything going alright? you seem a bit nervous, can I help you with anything-"

He was cut off when her hand entered the electrical field and sparked a little bit, he was then promptly pulled toward him at a high speed and her hand stuck onto his chest plate of his armor like glue.

"Oh, Uhm... I don't suppose you tried to charge yourself with electricity, did you? My body tends to pull anything with an exposed electrical current to it."

Bushido tried pulling her hand off but it was stuck on pretty good, he frowned slightly and looked back to Ferryn.

"Could you- Uhm? like turn it off or is it always active like mine?" He said with a raised eyebrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back