• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Japanime Japanime Tmd4772 Tmd4772 kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Ah, so just making it through was enough for a passing grade. Mako didn't know whether Stitcher was being lenient, or if he was was genuine, but she supposed she could give him the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't like she had any room to complain, there was little doubt her scores would be terrible if he'd graded it some other way. That was just how things were.

Before she could think anymore on that, Mako heard it: Bushido's announcement. So far it seemed their schedule was Stitcher then Bushido, she wondered whether that was decided by administration or the teachers themselves. Either way, the only things eh knew about Bushido was his ranking among heroes. That was pretty cool, but that didn't give her any indicators on what his classes would be like. He called them all to the gymnasium, which indicated physical activity. Mako subtly rubbed at the bruises hidden beneath her odd apparel, wondering if they'd get in her way during the next class.

Those were thoughts she couldn't afford to dwell on, and so she began making her way to the gymnasium located outside of the school. It wasn't hard to spot, neither were the other students making their way towards it. She recognized some of them, mostly her classmates who'd taken the time to go to the clinic. But then there was a girl who also seemed aiming for the gymnasium. Has Mako not noticed her before? Or did she just miss the last class?

Whatever the case, Mako approached the entrance to the gymnasium along with her classmates. Making sure not to bump into anyone, she approached the door as the others filed in. Pressing her back to the door, Mako held it open for her classmates while sliding her hands into her coat pockets. It was a small thing, but she knew how inconvenient reopening a door could be, especially when dealing in large numbers of people. Besides, she was sure the teacher would appreciate having as much time for class as possible... so would she.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter @Class (Open)

p2GlPe0.png

Following redressing and a vast lunch the girl could soon be found within the outside area this time having swapped into her gym outfit ahead of time, unlike her uniform it was fairly clear that the material was far thicker than you would normally expect having taken the Samurais advice to heart having acquired it in addition to the undersuit, the company said something about Nomad? Lomex? some quality material and interwoven with fancy plastics. Appearance wise however it was tightly and resembling a fit like a two-piece tracksuit in her favourite yellow and black colour scheme.

She holds her hands in front of her looking around with the usual grin and energy, thanking Mako for the door and greeting the new classmates as they arrive before looking towards the teacher in question resembling a few of fathers antique collections though with far more vibrant and newer colours, yet she did wonder why he needed so many words, did heroes do sword training? is that what the class will be?. Shaking her head she turns to speak to them "Oh hello again Mr Raitoningu, Thank you for your kind words and advice on the holovid, I'm really looking forward to the class" nodding and smiling warmly with a faint bow of her head.

Jacki Fleitcher
Mentions: Stitcher, Mako
Interactions: Bushido ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

Jacki smirked “Tch, like I said there will still be venom, just not so much so that people will hate me for it, looking to be a hero not a villain.” Jacki said before she turned away to grab some food and to go change into her gym clothes. Her gym clothes were simple and standard adding a black sports tank top to keep modesty in case they were sparring with the other students. As she ate she started multitasking by eating and writing in her book, writing about her own Quirk, how she can improve it, improve her overall physicality and what her classmates Quirks were. As soon as her fork stopped hitting food, she packed up and skipped back to class, she saw Mako holding the door open and skipped in "Thanks Mako." Jacki said cheerily as she walked into the class and saw the pro hero Bushido and her eyes widened with amazement. She then started walking around analysing is armour and weapons "Wow, you look awesome your armour and weapons remind me of a movie mum worked on, Samurai vs Ninja: Fight for ideals." Jacki said before opening her book to a blank page and started sketching his armour and swords "I'll write info on him at home, Stitcher as well" Jacki thought to herself "So Mr. Bushido I know we're doing gym? But what exactly are we doing? Is it sparring between two people to see where we are currently and how we can improve or is it more a fauuuuuuuuuuuuuke, a fake situation between teams of heroes and villains? Either it has to be better than death course Stitcher made us do." Jacki said with excitement

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Japanime Japanime Tmd4772 Tmd4772 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Bushido.png

(Slightly long post)

Bushido sat cross-legged in the green grass cleaning one of his many katanas with a white cloth, The grass around where he sat in a large circle seemed to stand on end and stick to him.

He sheathed the curved blade and looked up at the group of students that began to arrive, the sword in scabbard floated over with small flicks of electricity to a pile of four other blades.

"Ah, Glad to finally see you all in person! as most of you already know, I'm Bushido: Rank #2 Pro-Hero. I'm also the teacher of your second class: Hero Cooperation, here at 'Free State Hero Academy' "

Bushido rose from where he sat whilst his red, white, and gold armor clanged against each other quietly, the faint hum of electricity could be heard in the air as it lept off him into the ground and jumped between the plates of his armor. The hair of some students closer to him floated toward him slightly

"I suggest you keep any loose ends or any small metal objects tightly secured, I tend to attract them to me, My quirk Superconductive-Electromagnetism can be toned down, but never disabled." He chuckled as he noticed the metal parts of some peoples clothes tugging on them

He floated one of his sheathed katanas to himself and grabbed it tightly

"Now, Let's cut to the chase now that you all are slightly familiar with me and my quirk. When you Kids become Pro-Heroes like you aspire to be, working alone won't be an effective strategy in a lot of situations. Now I understand meeting new people can be difficult for everyone so for my first lesson we'll start... In groups of two!"

He talked more like an old friend than a high ranking hero who was also a teacher, Bushido had an air of understanding about him that you really couldn't put your finger on, something about his mannerisms and speech patterns just seemed friendly and supportive.

He walked between the students as he talked, everyone could feel the electricity in the air as he walked close to them.

"There aren't any rules on who you can pick, It can be a friend you already know or someone new you'd like to know! that's up to you... for today at least. Once you've paired-up walk to me for the next instructions. Oh and remember: This is a TEAM building exercise, don't try to outshine your partner, you should be working as one."

He held up the katana to the students "Just as the blade has its use for cutting, The scabbard protects the user and those around him from harm when the blade is not in use. Your team should work like the Blade and Scabbard: Playing full offense will leave you open to counter attacks, but playing only defensive will get you nowhere in this exercise"

"Now I'll leave choosing your partners to you all! Best of luck, My Young Heroes!" He said placing the sword and scabbard to his side

Xander looked around at the other students, he was pretty bad at making split-second choices like these, so he just sat and waited to see if anyone wanted to partner with him

"Guess'll wait and see where the wind takes me, Whose gonna be my partner I wonder?"

He looked back and forth and admired Bushido's armor, thinking how cool He'd make his hero suit when he got to.

Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Kama's jaw dropped at the sound of the number two hero's voice. Knowing that he would be teaching their class blew his mind. The boy shrugged off the little pain he felt and quickly began making his way to the outdoor gymnasium. "Oh my gosh! The number two hero!! Excuse me! Pardon me!" He said as he weaved through the other students to hurry and get to his next class.

Once he made it to the outdoor gymnasium he couldn't believe his eyes. The actual number two hero was sitting right there in front of him. Kama immediately dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He took a few pictures and hoped he could get a selfie after class. "In groups of two huh?"

When he heard the teacher say that he looked around at his classmates for a potential partner. He usually let people come to him so that's what he was gonna do. He turned to his classmates. "Ay who's trying to be my partner?" He asked the class.

Lux saber
Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Japanime Japanime

Interaction: Open
Lux made her way to the outside gymnasium along with the rest of the students dressed in simple blue shorts an grey tank tops. Once there she could see a few eyes on her probably wondering where she'd come from and some still hadn't really acknowledged her. She wasn't quite sure yet if this was a good or bad thing yet. She didn't have much time to ponder this before noticing their instructor sitting in the grass. She was in awe. This was really happening, she was really here, and starting her journey to becoming a pro-hero.

Standing listening to Bushido was surprisingly comforting. While her parents worked closely with pro-hero she wasn't always around them. Her heart started to race as he mention having to get into pairs. She was nervous because she didn't know anyone yet. She supposed changing that was partially the point of this exercise, but she was certain most of the others would already have someone in mind they wanted to be with. They'd already had a class, and the entrance exams together so they at least were kinda familiar with each other while she might as well be a mystery. Perhaps it'd be best to just wait and see who was left that way everyone else could pick who they wanted. It would probably be easier to bond with someone else who also doesn't already have a close bond to someone else, or maybe someone around here likes the unknown and would be willing to give her a chance. Either way her eyes glanced around the open space softly looking to see who would even notice her to ask. She noticed one student say something about the wind and looked like he had the same idea as her. Another was actually just plain asking around which she found rather bold in a good way.

Aaron
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Aaron realized that in this situation, he had to act fast, people would undoubtedly start choosing their friends. He decided that it would be best for both him and Xander if they worked with classmates, they didn’t know yet. His goals were to make new friends and do well on whatever lesson from hell Bushido had planned. Based on these thoughts, Aaron quickly picked a target from the surroundings. Clementine. He walked up quickly. “U-uh hey! We haven’t talked much, so I w-was wondering if you wanted to team up on the test?” Aaron couldn’t help but be a little intimidated up close, sure his dad and Xander were both tall, but he didn’t really know Clementine past how she had kicked ass on the entrance exam, whilst he had technically failed it. He felt a little bad about the possibility of him dragging her down, but it was just one class, and he had to improve and earn his place at Free States, and he felt perhaps seeing clementine in action up close could help him do that. He'd try his best not to let her down anyway.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn looked around nervously, wondering who she would pick.... or who would pick her. Who's team would I be most useful on? Ferryn thought of Shiro, since Shiro claimed that she could benefit from Ferryn's powers... she thought of Xander, since they got along pretty well, so far... There was a new girl, who hadn't been at their last class. Was she lost? Did she show up at the wrong class? Ferryn considered going up to her, but knew her stutter would be worse because she didn't know her yet, and she'd have trouble explaining her quirk. But still, the girl looked a bit nervous, and Ferryn walked up to her, shyly.

"W-w-what can y-you d-do?" She took a breath, and extended one hand towards the ground, and rain fell from it. Then she put both of her hands together, and then pulled them apart, a bolt of lightning sparking between them for a moment. "I c-can re-recreate differ... different types of... of weather a-and b-b-blast th-them from my... from my h-hands."

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Outdoor gym

Mentions: kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Jacki Fleitcher
Mentions: Clementine, Aaron, Lux, Xander, Ferryn
Interactions: Mako ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Bushido ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

Jacki looked around for a second and saw Aaron had already asked Clementine "Well those two are out of the question" She thought to herself as she looked around "Ferryn would be nice but I would rather not right now to give her time to calm down from me, Mako and I don't really get Quirk wise" She thought as she looked around at the kids "Xander might be good…" She continued before she saw a blue haired girl she hadn't really noticed who was just standing around "Perfect!" Jacki said skipping over to the girl but Ferryn made her way to first "Oh well" She said quietly she then pulled out a coin "Heads, Mako and Tails, Xander" She said before flipping it. As she caught it and looked at it before breathing in sharply "Well, Mako looks like your getting a partner" Jacki said quietly before walking over to Mako "Hey Mako, you wanna team up? You can be the sword and I'll be the scabbard or whatever he said" Jacki said as she held out her hand for a fist bump "Hey Bushido. I'm pretty sure I've got a partner, now what do we do, are we doing 2v2 battles against each other for a benchmark for where everyone is" Jacki said with excitement in her voice

Lux Saber
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Lux smiled softly when she noticed the blonde walk up towards her. She seemed just as nervous as she was which oddly enough made the whole situation a bit more bearable. She was grateful for the other girls courage in coming up to her and told herself she was going to do her best in this challenge to show her appreciation. Before she could answer the other girl's question she noticed she was already showcasing her quirk. "Oh wow that's...that's amazing." She chimed instantly thinking of Bushido's words. Offense and defense would both be needed and clearly her quirk would be good for either.

"When I sing..." She hesitated a moment because this would be the first time she ever really got to explain her quirk to someone her own age. After the scandal that happened at her old school no one wanted to listen to what she had to say because they were afraid. She swallowed hard and pushed through the feeling knowing this place was different. It had to be. Everyone here probably had an amazingly powerful quirk, and so she shouldn't be afraid to show hers. "I hypnotize others. I can only make them do simple commands since I can't make them do anything they previously couldn't, and I can't force you to use your own quirk." She explained hoping beyond hope she wouldn't judge her for it. Their was always a negative stigma with brainwashing/mind control/ hypnotic quirks. "But I promise I won't use it on you!" She added in quickly. "I don't use it at all outside of training purposes."

"I'm Lux!"
She added nervously a bit louder then her intended as she extended her hand towards her. "So if we're doing anything that interacts with others I should be pretty useful...if you still want me as a partner." She smiled weakly. Sure she wanted her as a partner for the class, but she also wanted her as a friend outside of this if that was possible, which is why she added in probably a bit more then necessary to answer her question.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mako nodded to each and every student as they passed by, waiting until the very last one entered before following in behind them. They found Bushido waiting for them, and soon he explained that this class would be focused on Cooperation between heroes. The moment Mako heard that, she released a low sigh as she somewhat visibly deflated. First it was an obstacle course, now it was cooperation? So far she'd been extremely unlucky in terms of activities, they seemed geared specifically towards what she wasn't good at. As Stitcher himself had said, her Quirk was exceptionally easy to lose control over, and the little test she ran earlier made her less than willing to use it near one of her classmates.

But soon she raised her head again, she'd need this to become a hero, no matter how bad she was at it. She'd stayed in control for this long, there wasn't any turning back now.

Bushido explained that they'd be forming teams of two, something that Mako was grateful for. Less people meant less chances for her to mess up. She resolved herself to just let her classmates decide for themselves. Objectively she already knew that her best pairings were students with excessively good range on them, ones like Ferryn or Kama who could easily use her as a shield while firing away at stuff. But Mako wasn't exactly sure what they were going to be doing. Cooperation could be for many things, especially when working as heroes. They could be fighting faux villains, tracking down trapped civilians, tracing the paths of fleeing enemies or just doing trust exercises like a three-legged race. Mako could see many cooperative moments beyond just fighting, and she was secretly hoping that would be the case.

Either way, she wouldn't get the option of choosing a partner out in the field, so she merely stood there idly looking around before being approached. Mako tilted her head at Jacki's approach, it felt as though she was seeing a lot of her today. Was that because she was energetic or because she spoke a lot? Either way, Mako tilted her head at Jacki's offer. It seemed she'd taken to Bushido's sword metaphor. Mako hoped that wouldn't be literal, if they got close enough for that then there'd be no way to keep from hurting her. But then again, Jacki did pretty damn good at the obstacle course, so she was definitely agile. Of course, Mako knew her jaws were far more sporadic than anything Twitcher had thrown at them.

Mako decided to try and keep having faith in the both of them. Looking to Jacki's offered hand, Mako looked to her own for a moment. She then accepted the offer by meeting her fist bump with a casual "Cool, don't know about that specific metaphor but whatever."

Slipping her hands into her coat pockets, Mako shrugged "Sorry if I still smell like marinara, not one for the gym getup." she said before looking away "And I guess I'll need another preemptive apology for my Quirk. I can't really see a scenario where it doesn't become a hindrance for us somehow."

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Lux explained about her quirk, and then introduced herself. Ferryn nodded, taking the girl in while not really meaning to stare. Ferryn was nervous for a moment about her quirk, but then noticed how anxious Lux was to assure her that she wouldn't use it on her. It sounded like she must've had some bad experiences in the past with her quirk, or others' reactions to it. A good number of kids did, although Ferryn was lucky to not be one of them. The girl's genuine nature was more assuring than even the message itself, and Ferryn decided she could trust her. Now, if someone as quiet and aloof as the mask girl had a mind control quirk... Ferryn wasn't so sure she'd trust her. But that's when she realized she had been just kind of staring at Lux for awhile now. She blushed.

"I-I-I'm F-Ferryn! I'll b-be your part...partner!"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Outdoor Gym

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

[div class=sideinfo][/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[/div]

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi

p2GlPe0.png

Clementine seems to be periodically pulling out hairclips from her pocket and securing them within her hair in an attempt to keep it in position before instead seeming to use a can of hairspray instead, checking with a hand and mirror for a while as the teacher speaks. Though the explanation regarding attraction did explain that strange sensation she was getting near him, she did have a little more iron in her blood than the normal person so that was probably it, but now she needed to maybe pick a group member? She had only talked to a few people a little so she was really unsure on the choices, shouldn't communication and teamwork be something to consider too? but again that raised the question who could she work with best?.

Cupping her chin lightly she looks across at the other students gathered as she tries to decide, recalling quirks since she had to consider the offence and defence part too, but if she could take either role did that even matter? regardless she would need to make a choice before the others paired off and the options got slimmer...though it seems the choice was made for her before she realised too that was fortunate too, less chance of hurting a person's feelings from not being chosen.

Turning towards Aaron she smiles down at him and waves her hand slightly "Oh yes, sorry its been a very busy first day so it really missed have passed me by, so many new people to speak to around the school it's very difficult to spend any meaningful time with any." bowing her head down lower with a faint chuckle, her entire demeanor in contrast to her more intimidating stature before clapping her hands lightly "I would be more than happy to work with you on this exercise though I must admit i really don't know your quirk or anything else....so perhaps we should cover those just so we can better work together yes?" her head nodding a little more before blinking and realising something "Oh yes, also introductions..silly me, Clementine, Clementine Citrin...and my quirk lets me eat things and use them to make things or amplify what I can do" extending a hand down to him with a surprisingly gentle grip.

Mention: Tmd4772 Tmd4772 kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Japanime Japanime

Xander looked between Shiro, Mikail, and Kama. His eyes darting back and forth from the three, his face had unintentionally resumed his normal extremely intimidating frown, He didn't look it but he was getting antsy.

"Damn... This is just like dodge-ball in middle school, I'm being picked last I can just feel it! I mean, I could ask Shiro... Would that be too forward? Would I look weird if I did that? dah man.. This sucks." He thought he was speaking softly but he was in a slitghly my quiet voice than his normal which was pretty load

Xander continued looking between everyone when he heard Bushido speak

"Just a couple more minutes before I start putting the left over people on random teams, Hurry up young heroes!"

He started to sweat, he was normally good about being confident, but something about asking for help didnt come easly too him, so he just sat there sweating, trying to work up the courage to ask someone to be his teammate. But he just could muster up the courage so there he sat, alone.

Aaron

Seeing Xander on the side-lines, Aaron felt a little bad not picking him, but he didn’t have much time to dwell on it. He focused his attention on Clementine and swallowed his nervousness. Clementine seemed friendly enough and was up for teaming with him. So far so good. “My name is Aaron, Aaron Sky. My quirk lets me compress air and then make it forcefully decompress, making a burst. It not strong enough to destroy metal or anything like that, but I can propel myself pretty easily, so it’s biggest perk is probably its mobility. But otherwise, it’s fairly well rounded in attack and defense.” He took her hand and shook fairly enthusiastically.

He wondered about what the activity would be. He thought it would probably by something competitive. Maybe something like football, with having to score in another team’s goal whilst protecting your own or something like that. Truthfully he had no idea what the number two hero could be planning, but he ran through the scenario in his head anyway.

Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Kama noticed people were becoming partners with no problem. Nobody had confronted him yet so he didn't worry. Then he heard Bushido say there were only a couple more minutes left before he randomly matched the remains students. Even then he didn't have a problem with being randomly matched up he'd just try to make friends with whoever he was matched up with.

But he also thought some other students may be panicking so he scanned the area for students with no partners and noticed big bod Xander sitting alone. "I'll go ask him." Kama thought before walking over to him. "Wanna be partners?" He asked.

Interaction: Japanime Japanime

Xander looked up from the place he sat at Kama, the frown dropped from his face and was replaced by a smile

"Yeah, yeah! For sure. I'm Xander if ya didnt know already! Nice to meet ya"

he extended a large hand to shake his

"Oh- and if ya didn't know, my quirk is Division; I can divide stuff into two, I can even to it on body parts!"

He displayed this by creating a second arm right beside the one he had extended

"What does your quick do? Maybe we could use em' together er' something"

Mood: Reserved/Anxious
Interactions: kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni
Mentions:

Mikhail Lontano

Mikhail is always usually a fairly outgoing person who isn't scared to make new friends, but choices like these gave him a little anxiety. As soon as Bushido told them to choose a partner, he was upset that he couldn't of bonded with someone sooner. Everyone seemed nice, yet he hasn't really talked with anyone, which was new for him. Am I still nervous about being a hero? Mikhail thought to himself.
Bushido's time warning pulled him back to reality. After zoning out he'd come to realize there was only one person left, someone he didn't recognize. She looked nice enough. Mikah walked over and greeted her. "Hey, looks like we're the last ones. I'm not sure how our quirks will mesh but let's do our best!" Mikhail smiled, then extended his hand. "I'm Mikhail Lontano, I pretty much teleport. Nice to meet you."​

Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

"I'm Kama." He said as they introduced each other. Then he watched as his partner demonstrated his quirk. Being the stupid dirty-minded boy he was, Kama immediately wondered if he could divide his nipples or something. Like a third nipple. The question went away as he regained his focus. "I absorb power from the sun and project it out in large energy blasts from my hands. I can also combine my energy with my physical attacks."

Then without even thinking or taking a second to use his head he projected a blast and destroyed a tree. His jaw dropped as if he didn't mean to do that, which he didn't, but he wasn't thinking at all. Kama covered his mouth and his eyes enlarged as he looked around to see if anyone saw that. Especially Bushido. "Oh shit!" He mumbled. "I did not mean to do that." He said out loud as he looked around.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi

p2GlPe0.png

Her eyes move away as she considers the boy's quirk, while he said it was a mixture for both like hers there was still the part it might work better for offence given the difference in their likely durability, compressing air with a burst strong enough to propel a person seem useful, also loud hmm maybe something to target somebody's ears and balance?. Though then again compressing air meant compressing gasses and she had seen before what could happen with scuba tanks...there was always those no smoking signs to. The latter thought did cause the girl's eyes to widen along with her grin as an idea comes to her.

"Oh I just thought of something neat!, How compressed can you make the air? that includes the oxygen too right? gasses heat up when compressed so a spark might help if that could be done at range" holding up her hands as a metal sheen goes over her fingers, right before snapping them and sparks come off "Maybe something to use that? or well staying in the air and myself on the ground. I mean I don't think I could do much else with it other than eat the compressed air and that wouldn't do anything really unless i upped my red blood cells" she goes tapping her fingers next to her head trying to come up with some other strategy. She really hadn't worked on a team before so she wasn't entirely sure how it should be done, sharing ideas and making an agreed plan seemed the obvious though, the boy likely knew his quirk better than she could guess anyway. though as for the plan that did become a little more difficult given there was no indication on what to actually plan for....so maybe just cover the bases and expect the unexpected?.

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Bushido blew into a whistle it floated in front of him. After the sharp noise finished he floated the whistle away and spoke

"Alright students! I hope you got into the pairs you wanted, cause we're about to get started with the lesson!" as the students made their way over to Bushido he handed each pair a glass cube, each colored differently.

"Today We'll be playing a game sort of like capture the flag with some slight differences. but before I get into how to play the game, I'm going to be setting some base rules:

#1 I'm allowing the use of quirks, I know in a lot of your old schools the physical activities did not permit the use of quirks, but here we want you to be as strong with your unique ability as possible!

#2 You may fight each other while playing this game, but please: keep all damage to each other to a minimum. I will not tolerate people inflicting serious injury on purpose.

#3 The boundary of this game is about 600 square feet: If you leave that zone marked by the boundary flags you'll be moved back to your teams Start Zone by Me or one of the other teachers.

#4 I know some people don't like "Puppy-Guarding" but I don't think that will be much of a problem with your quirks in play."

He saw Kama blast a tree down out of the corner of his eye

"#5 try to keep damage to school property to a minimum as well... I'll cover the damage done today, but please be more careful."

He clapped his gauntlet wearing hands together, they made a sound like the crack of thunder

"Well, that should be it for rules! Let's get into how this version of capture the flag works: We'll be in the forest just that way when in the game, each team has a glass cube color-coded to their team, whichever color the cube is, you are that team.

Each team will have their own starting zone this, of course, is where they will start the exercise.

Now, this is where we differ from your average capture the flag, you and your teammate should decide who is The Defender and who is The Attacker: The Attacker will go out and grab the 'Flags' from the opposing teams. The Defender will stay close to their Start Zone guarding their 'Flags' and when The Attacker returns with more 'Flags' they'll be guarding those as well.

The Team holding the most flags at the end of the exercise, including their own, will be the winners! Now If I'm correct there are Five teams in total, So Each team will start out with three 'Flags'. Now, To my Defenders! you can hide the 'Flags' anywhere and, almost, anyway within the 10 square feet of your Start Zone, just don't hide it somewhere deep underground or high in the sky.

With that, HEAD TO YOUR START LOCATIONS AS MARKED ON THE MAP, MY YOUNG HEROES!!!"

as the students ran off, Bushido saw one of the students, Mikhail by themselves. He thought for a moment then nodded to himself and sent a quick message on his phone to one of his prime students.

Map: Not to scale (Crappy quality just for reference lol) Xander & Kama. Clementine & Aaron. Ferryn & Lux. Jacki & Mako. Mikhail & Shiro/Aden.

Lux Saber
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

With the way Ferryn was just staring at her a moment she wondered it it way too much, or if she was too forward, or if in her nerves she was speaking to fast to be clearly understood. She was beginning to wonder if the girl before her was having second thoughts about walking up to her. A wave of relief and joy simultaneously washed over Lux's face hearing Ferryn's final response. "Thank you!" She chimed happily. In the back of her mind she wondered if the girls stutter was nerves or something else, but either way she didn't mind it. "It's nice to meet you Ferryn."

With that panic attack now behind her Lux could confidently start to worry about what actually matters...Bushido and thinking of a way to pair their abilities. She looked around to were he'd walked off too, "I guess we should head over and see just what we're doing." Like clockwork she heard Bushido start talking, so she turned to listen to all the rules and explanation. She was actually pretty grateful that while this involved cooperation, it wouldn't necessarily need them to combine their quirks. She figured the easiest rout could be her for defense and the other girl offence, but she wanted to make sure the other girl would be ok with being offensive since her quirk...so long as her stamina didn't give out, should be useful either way. Once he was done explaining everything she turned to Ferryn, "I've got an idea, but let's get to our start point first." She chimed excitedly.

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

"W-what's y-y-your idea?" Ferryn asked excitedly as the two girls walked towards their starting point. Ferryn was pretty easygoing. As long as Lux's plan seemed like it would work, she was game.
[div class=sideinfo]Location: Outdoor Gym, heading towards starting point!!

Mentions:

[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Aaron

“Haha. I can only really compress air close around me. I can’t compress it quite that hard I don’t think, and if I could I’d probably burn myself. But those are good ideas, I’ve never really thought of those, I mostly just copy my da-“ he was halfway through talking when inspiration struck. ‘I’ve just been copying how my dad uses his quirk, but I’m not my dad. I’ve got a smaller build and less powerful bursts. I’ve got to figure out how to use my quirk for myself.’ He realized. He then noticed he had his mouth hanging open from when he was speaking and promptly shut it.

Then Bushido announced the rules. Looks like they wouldn’t spend quite so much time working together as he had thought. He guessed this was more of a trust exercise then teamwork just yet. "So... who should go on offense?" He asked.

Aden

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc , Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Aden got the text. Bushido wanted him to help out with an activity for the new students? Hm. How degrading. But he supposed it was his duty to set an example to others, and it might be his best opportunity to scout for new recruits for his drama club. He stood up in the middle of his class and left, just barely flashing the teacher his phone as explanation. The teacher didn't protest him leaving.

“Fear not. For I am here.” Aden said making an entrance into the gymnasium, brushing his hair with his hand dramatically. “So, I heard you need an extra for a team?”

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Bushido nodded to Aden and smiled "That I did, Aden. Thank you for coming on such short notice my friend. that boy there will be your partner, We're playing that capture the flag game I told you about a while ago. His name is Mikhail, He seems nice so no need to worry."

He pointed to Mikhail, and patten Aden on the back thanking him again.

"Also, hold back a little. Don't go beating all my students in the first class, alright?" He chuckled

Interaction: Japanime Japanime

Xander walked through the woods next to kama, the thump of his boots against the dirt seemed to be the only other noise apart from his talking.

"So, Whatcha thinking, Kama? You wanna be The Attacker or The Defender. I'm pretty open to either so I'll let ya' pick, Our little starting zone shouldn't be too much further, so let's choose quick." He said gruffly as he thought of ways to deal with everyone's quirks, his Menacing LookTM Had returned to him.

"Well, who'ever we choose to do what I'm sure we can crush these chumps the second the game starts! Kahaha!" Xander shouted and flexed toward the sky as he carried the golden glass cube that was about the size of a breadbox in the hand of one of his divided arms

He continued to think of ways he could fight people with stronger quirks while they walked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back