• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Clementine Citrine
Tags: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi @Class (Open)

p2GlPe0.png

Blinking as she turns down to look at the other new arrival a little confused for a moment before pulling a large yellow and black smartphone to check the time once more *08:45* yeah that made sense, she arrived on time, though it seemed teacher had decided to strart early before the rest could be present. Idly showing the device with a finger gesturing to the time to Ferryn she speaks up once more "Oh its not late, I mean its important to be on time for first day and fifteen minutes before is the normal correct?" nodding with the same grin as before glancing to the rest within the room as she walks into it looking towards a suitible window seat.

Her eye moves towards the masked boy for a moment as he informs them on the nature of the class "Well things definitely seem to be moving quickly...but i suppose my answer would be Accountability, Backbone, Consistency and Determination, ABCD was what i was told before simple to say hard to do." a faint tilt to her head with a gentle nod only to have the teacher suddenly start shouting start maiming himself causing her hand to reach up to her mouth in shock but relaxing after there was no blood or spray "Oh my, its like one of those quaint patchwork quilts at the antique stores..." though shaking her head slightly as the man started to give feedback on the test and pulling out a tablet to start taking notes with the various headings of Nutrition, Diet, Creation, all while nodding along with his words with her lips moving slowly as she making notes. Hmm well regarding the Nutrition aspect it's more what's available but perhaps maybe some of those high-calorie snacks? if she could get that more compressed they could carry more otherwise damage to the environment is better than damage to people right, as for Diet...maybe Vitamin pills? she could only make things if she had the materials to make them so for something like an electronic she would need...Silicone, Copper, Plastic...hmm well if she had oils she could make some of those.

Though regarding his mention of damage to property through "Huh? But i mean replacing items is far easier than replacing a person right? Isnt it ok at a push?...simpler items are easier so i guess a bend of metal is better and quicker than handcuffs in that respect, the more moving parts or different types of parts the more focus it takes" the announcement of extra-curricular classes surely was interesting though, she could make time for those since they sounded like fun but then she found the class was already departing to the field before the teacher answered anything, glancing to her new friends through trying not to interrupt or intrude into the conversations.

Shiro Arashi

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Powerful, she could be just as strong if not stronger one day and the motivation helped her believe she could. "Just you wait, when things get rough that's when I'll be there to help in a bind. I think I get what you're saying and I'm ready for that day to happen. It'll be when my allergies are clear and the weather is in the perfect moment for me to strike." It helped her gain just that bit of confidence thanks to him.

"I don't think that was cheesy at all, it helped me more than you know." Glancing up at the sky she could see the clouds starting to roll in. Who knows what could happen, and in that instant if she wanted to she could make it rain but she wouldn't. Not yet.

"Then friends it is! I'm looking forward to it, and hopefully we can team up and work with our quirks. I feel we would work well together so hopefully one day we can."

Tapping her finger on her chin she did a weird spinning motion and ended with kicking out her leg. "It would be perfect, it'll help us learn how to perfect and show off what we can do while getting to know each others weaknesses so we can help out with battle." Pointing her finger up she turned to him and nodded. "If it ever gets accepted then you can count me in!" Poking her thumb against her chest she was hoping others would like the idea and would join in too with the idea one day.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans
Ferryn hadn't recalled seeing Shiro at the practical test. However, she hadn't really been focusing on who was around her. But the fact that she could benefit from Ferryn's quirk with her own weather manipulation quirk was odd to her. She turned to Shiro.

"Y-you c-can benefit fr-from my... from my quirk?" Ferryn stopped to take a breath. "I f-find that... find that st-st-strange.... I can't mani-man-manipulate the act-actual weather... j-j-just send c-con... just send con-concentrated we-weather-like bl-blasts from my h-hands." That was quite a mouthful. She hoped people were able to track what she said. The idea of strengthening someone else's quirk with her own was cool... she just totally didn't see how it would work, since Shiro took from the weather itself.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Free State

Mentions:

Interacts: kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni , All [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

“What’s wrong with a perfectly good stun gun? My ex-wife used to use hers on me all the time. Sure, you can have it Mako. Good to see someone appreciates my gifts.”

He answered Jacki’s barrage with a barrage of his own. He’d played this game before.“The maximum distance my Tendrils can stretch is point five of a kilometer, but their greatest strength is their quantity, not their range. The reason my targets don’t bleed out? Simple, I have the precision of a surgeon and an excellent sense of touch, I just invade their bodies without breaking any veins or arteries. Don’t listen to my fan club, those weirdos are even crazier than me, and I think we can all probably agree that’s saying something. Wild didn’t use any style, they’re called Wild because they fought like a wild animal. As for me? Considering my fighting style is one hundred percent based on limbs you don’t have, that wouldn’t be very useful. I suppose your quirk could be useful if you could use it to predict how your opponents will act, but otherwise, there are a ton of villains you can likely never defeat.”

After arriving at their traveling destination, the class would behold something large covered in a white tarp. “My classes will be amongst the most taxing of the teachers here, so in the event, it ever becomes too much to handle and you need me to pull you out, you just need to say the safe words. Just shout 'I’m pathetic and can only take this much training'. In a pinch, just shouting 'I’m pathetic' will do.”

Without much hesitation or ceremony, Stitcher threw the tarp away with his tendrils, unveiling what could only be described as a death trap obstacle course, complete with swinging blades and flaming hoops. “I spent all last night constructing this using the money I was supposed to pay to alimony. YOU HEAR THAT CAROL?! YOU AIN’T GETTING A CENT! Unfortunately, I had to file down the blades and spikes and use red paper and fans instead of actual flame, but it’s the thought that counts. Plus they somehow still allow the use of mine charges in school obstacle courses! Now then, each of you is going to race through this. Good luck.”

"Ready-set-go!" he shouted, not giving the students the opportunity to raise questions or concerns.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi @Class (Open)

p2GlPe0.png

The girl looks over the course for a few moments just standing there and calmly going to start removing her uniform. She was fully aware it was unlikely to survive the course and it would not be nice to give the help such things to repair...well if there was even enough left to repair. It was a bit of a let down as the teacher seemed to have ignored her previous questions but there was little she could do now so as soon as the outfit was neatly folded to the side she slowly started to stretch allowing the others to go first while they got ready.

The teacher really was a strange one, she had been expecting the Samurai one but the patchwork was definitely energetic and passionate at least, if quite confusing with the outbursts "Oh, then I suppose we are not allowed to damage this too much?, you did mention property damage before after all so I really do want to make sure" looking to him questioningly.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi PlusUltra PlusUltra Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Mako nodded at Stitcher's response before running her hand over the stun gun as they walked. As they drew closer to the field, Mako took note of Xander's conversation with Shiro. Seemed they were really hitting it off, but what was wrong with him? He seemed to be talking a bit weird, not the same as she remembered his speech patterns during the exam. Maybe he was like Jacki, and the metal bat had thrown him off? She gave a thoughtful hum as she continued memorizing the stun gun's shape.

She wasn't the only one to take note of their talk, as Ferryn started questioning the application of her quirk in usage with others. She was still stuttering, which all but confirmed that it had to be some kind of condition. Mako knew what she was saying, but gave a shrug once she was done "Never know, maybe if her quirk considers your blasts to be actual weather she can make use of them too."she noted as she undid her coat a bit to slide the stun gun inside of it "Maybe you guys could get a little tricky with it if that turns out to be true. Don't exactly know how my quirk could be anything but a threat to people, but who knows?"

When they finally arrived at some immense thing covered in a tarp, Stitcher proceeded to explain just how taxing his classes were going to be. They seemed like mighty big claims to pull right off the bat, they hadn't even met their other teachers. He pointed out that they had safe words they could use, and then revealed a massive obstacle course that Mako wasn't sure could've been realistically hidden under one big tarp. But before she could question whether his quirk wasn't some kind of spatial bend that he was just using to trick everyone, he proceeded to explain that they'd all be running this excessively large obstacle course. Even after hearing him explain that it wasn't as dangerous as it initially seemed, Mako was fairly certain that there was more than enough here to hospitalize most of them.

Without even hesitating Mako began jogging towards the beginning of the course, catching the tail-end of Clementine's question as she moved. She didn't stop, Stitcher had already said for them to go and she'd be remiss if she were to start her first day not following directions. Besides, she had no intention of breaking Stitcher's stuff even if it would help her. Slipping out of her coat and tossing her hat to the side, Mako went about dipping and swerving through the blades at the beginning of the course. She already knew that she could nullify the vast majority of these traps with her quirk, but she wouldn't gain anything from doing that. She needed to be able to dodge, something that was often made nigh impossible when her Quirk was active.

Making it through the blades and through the 'flaming' hoop, Mako made the mistake of turning back to gauge the progress she'd made. She didn't even get to turn back around before a tennis ball slammed into the side of her face, causing her to spin a bit before the second ball struck her in the side. Immediately her eyes traced the path of the oncoming projectiles to several baseball machines strapped up to the sides of the course with duct tape and plywood. She kept low, doing her best to cover her head as she scooted out of their range. The tactic seemed to work, at least partially, until she suddenly felt the floor shift beneath her.

Mako immediately scrambled forwards as the floor fell beneath her, just barely managing to get a hold of the edge before she could plummet into the pit below. She looked down, eyes widening at what initially looked like a pool writhing with electric eels. Upon closer inspection, she found the 'eels' to actually be tube socks with googly eyes being dragged about by strings. She couldn't tell if the 'electricity' was as fake as the animals supposedly producing them, but she didn't care to find out.

After finally managing to pull herself out of the pit, Mako found herself before a series of ropes tied together over another pit. At the bottom of said pit could only be described as a ridiculous amount of marinara sauce set to a simmer. Mako had no idea what could possibly be heating it, nor did she want to distract herself. She knew that it wouldn't be as easy as that, so she crossed with caution, keeping herself poised for whatever could possibly pop out at her.

She was halfway across the rope bridge before she heard the sound of chains moving somewhere, she couldn't find the source of the sound, so merely sped up in order to avoid whatever it meant. Then a geyser of marinara blasted from the pit below, Mako barely leaning out of the way enough to not be blinded by it. The right side of her body was coated in heated sauce, making her stumble and get one leg stuck in the rope bridge. She spotted the pit below bubbling again, causing her to rush across the bridge before it exploded again. Apparently that design choice was on purpose, as she didn't even have time to breathe before the ground exploded beneath her.

Ah yes... mines.

To give him credit, whatever mines Stitcher had used didn't immediately tear her apart, so she could admit that his goal wasn't to outright kill them. She didn't think that when she was thrown back onto the rope bridge just to be blasted by another geyser of marinara sauce, but she'd eventually find the time to give credit where credit was due. At that time, the only thing she could really think about was the exceptionally fine smell of marinara coating everything in a delicious glaze.

With a deep breath, Mako once more crossed the rope bridge, before rolling up the sleeves of her T-Shirt and charging into the rest of Stitcher's absolutely implausible obstacle course. It was right around the part where the athletic dudes showed up wielding dodge balls that she gave in and started defending herself with her quirk. She still wasn't exactly fast, as she only used her quirk when something was launched at her. Eventually she got through, finally stepping out and reaching up to pull a toilet plunger off which had gotten stuck to the back of her head halfway through.

"Got it," she finally said as she slowly made her way to her discarded clothing while picking a few porcupine needles out of her shirt "pretty sure you guys could do better so... good luck, I guess."

Last edited:
Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Stitcher ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )
Mentions: Mako ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Clementine ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

Jacki smiled sweetly "Wow, your right your fan club is cuckoo, also although it make you upset Teach, you won't be hearing those exact words come out of my and if it gets too much on you that I proved you wrong just say 'I'm sorry, my awesome student, I was wrong not to treat you like an equal' or a simple 'I
was wrong' will also do" Jacki said. As they reached the field, Stitcher unveiled, what could only be described as a giant death trap, "Of course we'll be running it. This is the hero course after all" Jacki thought as Mako made her run. Jacki watched Mako's run of the course, especially the dodgeball section and where Mako had stepped during the mines. "Alright, I got it time to run this thing" She thought "Wow that was a great go Mako, I guess I'll go next." Jacki said before she started sprinting down the course

As she slid under the paper sawblades and dive leapt through the hoop, she came to the tennis balls and started ducking and dodging out of the way, even punching some if they got to close to dodge in time. Then she also felt the floor and quickly leapt of the way "Right trap floor" She thought as she kept on sprinting right to a rope bridge and geysers of marinara, so she sprinting across, dodge rolling forwards every time she heard marinara start to blast upwards. Now it was time for the mines, she took a moment to breath and to visualise as to where Mako had stepped to also avoid the mines, although she did it at quicker pace. As she reached the dodgeball area she smiled and sprinted past them, jumping periodically to avoid the dodgeballs thrown at her. After she finished, Jacki smiled and calmly walked over to Stitcher "Hey, Stitcher would you look at that" Jacki said as she did a general pat down of herself "gasp, well if it isn't the person who doesn't deserve to be here and hold on just making sure…" As she did one last pat "yep, she completed the course with no damage to the course nor to herself and pretty fast to boot." She said with a smirk she walked away "Also I thought that was supposed to be super hard not some easy mode kiddy playland. So if I can do it everyone here should be as well or that just means I'm better than you care to admit" Jacki said as she stood next to Clementine and started watching other people do the course

Last edited:
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Stitcher said go, and after the mask girl and Jacki went, Ferryn launched herself cautiously into the course that lie before her. Jacki was really starting to get on her nerves. She never stopped talking, and she wasn't even trying to make their class a positive environment. It stressed Ferryn out.

Her wind really was her most useful non-violent tool currently, and in the parts where she wasn't ducking under blades and spikes, she used her wind to fly over the rope bridges and the minefield, although she did get hit with the tennis balls quite a bit, as she couldn't dodge very fast using her wind to fly. Mental note, work on movement speed! Other than that, she was disappointed by how easy the course was. She felt like she was cheating.

But that's when the dodgeball throwers came in. They had really good aim, and knocked Ferryn out of the air fairly easily. It annoyed her that the dodgeball throwers still kept pelting her relentlessly, even though she was down. After a second of thought, she drew one hand across the ground in a circular pattern and then brought it up into the air, creating a fair sized twister. She drew in the dodge balls, and then sent the tornado towards the dodgeball players. They got ambushed by dodge balls and a few rocks, and then ran off. Ferryn exited the course and shrugged.

"I-I need t-t-to work... need to work on m-my m-m-m-movement sp-speed while using... using w-wind."

The mask girl had had the hardest time going through the course, but it wasn't her fault. Even though Stitcher said to race, the group kind of went one by one, and it was the mask girl that had to figure everything out. The others knew where all the hazards were because of her. Jacki was still talking, and Ferryn had enough, she glared at Jacki.

"Y-y-you only d-d-did so well o-on the course b-because... on the course be-because y-you g-got to watch h-her do it f-first." She said, irritatedly, pointing at the mask girl. "Y-you haven't p-proved to any... anyone that you're t-talented yet."

Due to her speech disabilities, Ferryn didn't often choose to confront people who made her angry. But Jacki deserved it for being such an annoying flake already on just the first day. After she said her piece, she turned away and stared at her shoes, blushing, embarrassed.

Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Interacts: pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Stitcher

Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra

“Not destroying the course would be preferable Clementine!” He said, his tendrils folding into some sort of makeshift deckchair, and pulling him a pack of popcorn from somewhere out of sight. He began laughing as he watched the students undertake the course.

Aaron

Interaction:

Aaron took a deep gulp of air and walked up to the course. He watched the swinging pendulums, trying to find the right time before bursting forward with his quirk. Only to get knocked off the course onto a mat by the third pendulum. He got up and after a few more tries managed to get through. He had some trouble when the Russian speaking snipers started shooting at him with dart guns, but the giant fly swatters were where it got really challenging.

Eventually, battered, bruised and mildly barbequed he got to the end and crawled out the other side. So far, his quirk didn’t seem to be acting any different than normal.

Stitcher

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Stitcher did something completely unexpected. He walked up to Jacki, Mako, Ferryn, and Aaron and practically shouted “I’M SO PROUD OF YOU! You actually did it! I worried that you might have had difficulty with it Mako since your quirk doesn’t allow grant you mobility! But you toughed it out like a champ! All three of you did great! Now, Mako, Ferryn, Aaron get yourselves to the nurse's office, that marinara was spicy, and I’m worried you might have concussions. As for you Jacki. Well done. But remember, it’s only day one, and I’m not out of tricks just yet!” This was a side not often seen to Stitcher, despite being a sadistic madman, he sure as hell cherished his students.

Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )
Mentions:

Jacki stared at the girl blankly for a moment "Man am I an idiot, letting my vendetta get the better of me. Thank you Ferryn" Jacki thought to herself before she walked over to Ferryn "Hey, Ferryn, do you mind if we talk away from everyone else for a second. Also Stitcher I'm not out of tricks yet either" Jacki said as she skipped out of earshot of everyone else, as she turned to face Ferryn her face went to a more hardened and serious face rather than the jovial one she usually used "Ferryn, mate, thanks for calling me out on that. Yes your right I did really well because Mako went first but that's kind of my thing, analysing people. For example while you came up to me, you usually dislike doing so due to your speech disability." Jacki said with an even voice "Anyway getting off topic, your also correct that I've not proven that I'm talented in anyway. But when Teach said that I shouldn't even be here it got on my nerves quickly. As you can guess, I don't take it lightly when someone dislikes me just because of my Quirk." She then walked right up to Ferryn, fiery passion in her eyes "I don't have a flashy or powerful Quirk like you, Mako or Clementine. I'm trying my best to, despite all the odds stacked against me, with an essentially useless Quirk without prep, a small, body that can't take hits well but has to and a teacher who essentially hates me for not having an awesome looking Quirk, to become a hero and not just to make it but to excel in doing hero work." Jacki said before she took a step back and breathed calming herself down "Look, what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for acting like a cocky, loudmouth idiot, I'll tone down the act, what your seeing right now is the actual Jacki take a good look cause most people don't seen this, I'll also be a bit less me, me, me and more positive. OK? " Jacki said before her face essentially reset back into its standard jovial face "So let's start over. Ahem, hi classmate, my names Jacki. What might yours be?" Jacki said as she extended her hand, overall being much less hyperactive

.Location: Free State | Stitcher's Death Course
Interaction: kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni pbtenchi pbtenchi
Mention: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

As Xander walked while talking to Shiro; he noticed Mako looking at him weirdly, He returned the look with one of his unintentionally terrifying gazes: Eyes squinted, brow furrowed, and upper lip pinched up a bit.

His face dropped back to normal when Shiro said she thought it'd be a cool idea to make that club, He smiled, nodded, and struck a pose with his fists raised high that made his immense width and height evident.

It was then that he turned to notice a giant cool looking obstacle course behind Stitcher, there was a group of people that seemed to have come out of the other side already

"Huh?! Wait what I miss!? The hell is that giant thing!? We running through that thing? Eh' O-kay! Wish me luck, Shiro!" He was too busy trying to figure out how to talk to Shiro to notice anyone going through the course let alone Stitcher explaining what the deal with it was, so Xander just ran full speed at the entrance to it

Being so large dodging wasn't really his strong suit, so making through the 'flame hoops' took a little for him. But he could take hits like no-one else, so as he ran through the swinging axes he merely divided his arms, caught them, and pushed them away. as he did this he noticed the blades would only be lethal to a stick of butter that had been sitting out for three days.

Next up was the hall of spikes that he first tried to figure out if he could just jump it "Too risky for even me" He thought, so instead he took out the bat Stitcher had given him divided it out of itself a few times and slowly crawled across it like a gymnast pole.

When Xander made it to the rope bridge and saw/smelled the sauce beneath him he got hungry for some homemade pasta, He'd ask his grandma to make it later. He didn't think the sauce would pose any threat to him so he just ran through with his mouth open to the end of the rope bridge.

"Yo, Stitcher! This sauce is really good! Can I get your recipe after I-" Xander got cut off after stepping from the bridge onto a mine that sent him forward onto another one... and another... and another... till he was launched to the end of the minefield, he stood up and rubbed his back and continuing on.

The tennis ball launcher proved to match for his 'unstoppable behemoth' stance: in which he firmly planted his feet on the ground, placed his arms in front of his face, and ran forward through it while yelling a war cry

After pulling himself out of a pit he climbed up into the dodgeball section of the course, as balls were pelleted at him he slowly divided his arms and caught about fifty of them and looked up to the dodgeball throwers giving them a look that seemed to outclass any terrifying look he had given previously while he launched the dodgeballs back at them with the force of cannonballs knocking half the group on their backs.

Xander put up an almost TV worthy fight against the kickboxing robot when he managed to suplex it down the escalator covered in banana peels and into the rotating cactus fields. He proudly possed and flexed after that one.

Finally after getting a high score on the Dance-Dance-Revolution-but-with-a-shit-ton-of-spikes [Turbo Deluxe | Tournament Edition | With New funky Mode], Xander slowly and tiredly walked out of the course giving a proud thumbs-up to Stitcher and squatted down in the grass

"Huff... Huff... How'd you even make half those things in one night, Teach??" he said out of breath

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi @Class (Open)

p2GlPe0.png

Clementine gives a firm nod before finally starting the course a bit ahead of the others, the heavy sounds of her feet shaking the platforms as she continues through the course, bringing forth the little iron that was in her body to form a metal ridge across her knuckles. As she reaches the swinging pendulums she raises her hands in a boxing stance as she moves along bouncing on her feet with raised hands, ducking and weaving before even punching one of the blades meeting force with force to stop the movement in its tracks causing a resounding clang across the field. The hoop itself was far simpler with the metal reshaping to a thin glove allowing them to vault through the ring as their hands take hold of it, and then going back to the stance from before to simply punch at any of the incoming balls as well in a similar stance.

It became fairly clear the girl was less treating this as a race and just taking her time with each, leaping over the pit and jogging across the rope bridge holding the sides just as the explosion took place, swinging her weight to the side letting the bridge sway out of the way to avoid the liquid and working to the next, slamming her hands to the ground to have the entire sand vibrate and knock several of the mines upwards to be far more visible allowing her to more easily move around them. Eventually, the girl finally crossed the finish line and allowed the small amount of metal to sink back into her body and dust off her hands, moving over to pick up her clothes after cleaning up a little and looking towards the teacher "It really was interesting, I don't think i broke anything though right? wanted to be careful like you said.....though the sauce is in desperate need of salt and other seasonings"

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mako had been staring at her coat and hat while her classmates tried out the obstacle course, wondering whether the consistent scent of marinara would be worth reacquiring her attire. Initially, her assumption that she'd have done the worst in the course had seemed plausible, as Jacki and Ferryn passed through with relative ease. Once more she raised an eyebrow at the taunts Jacki started throwing at Stitcher, then looked down at the coat in her hand with confusion. Had she really been that offended? Mako had taken note of Stitcher's immediate dismissal of her, but she'd assumed that everyone had come in expecting some trash talk from both peers and professors. Maybe she'd just gotten used to how it was in her neighborhood, where friends seemed to sling insults as casually as breathing.

What happened next confused Mako even more, as Ferryn seemed to start calling Jacki out. She accused her of making use of Mako going first, with Mako herself looking around in confusion once she realized that she was being used as ammunition all of a sudden. Well, she was grateful that Ferryn had so much faith in her despite her lackluster performance. Mako hadn't planned on serving as everyone's preview of what was to come, but as she thought about it the more it made sense. Once more she raised her free hand before her face and just started at it. If they were in a real situation like this and people's lives were on the line, it only made sense that the ones who couldn't actually save them negated danger for everyone else. Yeah, Mako could get behind that.

Stitcher seemed to take Jacki's words in stride though, commenting on them after congratulating those who'd gone through including her. Mako hadn't expected him to worry about her, merely giving a nod to him as he recommend they get to the Nurse's office. Mako shook her head at that. Despite the thorough beating she'd taken out there, she still felt as though she'd been able to tank through it better than Aaron or Ferryn. She immediately decided the coat was necessary once more, whipping both it and her hat on to cover the numerous bruises she'd gotten from the course.

"Nah, I'm used to the smell of flavoring." she said whilst pulling the edge of her cap down "Only real problem's gonna be cleaning this stuff out later."

She didn't know whether they'd managed to spot her bruises, but she wasn't about to waste some poor doctor's time on her. Beyond that was the issue of Ferryn. Mako looked around to find that Jacki had walked her off to the side, hopefully they were patching things up. Mako would have to have a talk to Ferryn later, let her know that while she was grateful, she could do without being brought up in opposition to someone. It made her feel complicit.

Xander finished next, with Mako giving him a thumbs up as he squatted down "That was pretty sweet, Man. If I owned a camera, I'd have probably taken some pics." she admitted, flinching as her coat rubbed against one of the bruises on her arm in an odd way. She casually rubbed it with her other arm, reminding herself that she'd suffered far worst than a few small bruises.

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn giggled, feeling awkward.

"I'm F-Ferryn..."

It was difficult for Ferryn to wrap her head around all that Jacki was saying, as sometimes she seemed vehement, yet other times she seemed appreciative. Ferryn didn't like confronting people much, and she pretty much just stared at her shoes the whole time. Jacki seemed to appreciate the call-out, but also made it clear that her ability really was to copy things. Her comment about not being as flashy as everyone else hit Ferryn hard, too.

"I-I'm sorry f-f-f-for j-jumping to... jumping t-to concl-conclusions...." She smiled, turning red. "Y-you were much m-more agile in the... in the c-course th-than me, act-actually."

And as she continued to watch the other students conquer the obstacle course, she realized how many 'cool' moves they had. Jacki too, honestly. Ferryn had really just levitated across the course taking hits. The only really flashy thing she did was bringing up her tornado to conquer the dodge ball dudes. You're really gonna have to work on moving your body in more creative ways, Ferryn.

Mentions:

Interacts: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Stitcher

Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour PlusUltra PlusUltra Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

“You all did great. Truthfully I was expecting at least half of you to be carried away on stretchers.” Stitcher announced honestly. “You may think you’re alright, but that doesn’t mean you are. It’s true being a Hero means shouldering through the blows, but not taking care of your precious body is just stupid. Want to end up like me? Broken, crazy, in crippling legal trouble and alone? Don’t think so, so get your asses to the nurse's office! Now! Jokes on them I was always like this.

Aaron

Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Ineptitude Ineptitude

Aaron got to his feet, walked a few steps, and promptly fell over. “Hey Xander? Do you mind taking me to the infirmary? Everything tastes purple, and I can't feel my legs. Or my skin.”

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Ineptitude Ineptitude

Xander walked over to his collapsed friend and hoisted him over his shoulder, and thanked Mako for saying he did a good job.

Xander walked to Stitcher and asked if he could make a 'Special Attack' Club. after his answer, he walked to Shiro and waved at her

"Yo, I'm gonna take my buddy Aaron here to the Nurse's office, we can talk about doin' the club thing later today if ya' want! Cya' around Shiro!"

He marched away Aaron in tow to the nurse's office and plopped him down on the medical bed

"Nice work on the course, Aaron! Ya' did a good job, but ya' also kinda did a number on yourself."

He patted Aaron on the shoulder happily before calling for Shay to help him out

"Did ya' see how I suplexed that robot down the Escalator!? wasn't that super rad!"

He continued to talk about the cool things both of them did in the course happily

Jacki Fleitcher

Interactions: Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ), Stitcher ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Jacki let out a hearty laugh “Haha, it’s all good Ferryn, I only usually show that dumb, hyper side, so it’s no wonder you thought that and don’t put yourself down like that, I’m smart and agile like that cause I have to be, my quirk just doesn’t given me anything extra, I don’t get extra mobility like Aaron or yourself and I don’t get the durability of Xander or Clementine. But think of it like this, you did really well at the course” Jacki said as they walked back towards everyone else “You used that head of yours wonderfully, by using wind to float over a majority of the obstacles you’ve shown Stitcher and the rest of us that you can traverse nearly any floor trap, that villains may put down. So be proud of yourself, especially since you swallowed your fear and stood up to something you felt was mean and rude.” Jacki said as she lightly pat, Ferryn on the back and started walking away “Now, you should go clean yourself up, like Stitcher said. I don’t need to worry too much, I just need some water.” Jack laughed as she walked over to Stitcher and waited for the rest of the students to leave, before she started speaking to him “So, Teach first things first I apologize for the venom thrown your way by me, I just get angry and venomous when people go after me because of an apparently useless Quirk. Secondly although I will be throwing a lot less venom your way and I will listen to you, don’t think it means I’m giving up and lastly how do you think I really want?” Jacki said in a serious tone “‘Cause I would really like to know if you think I now have the potential to be a hero...I mean not that I really care, cause regardless I’m going to be one whether you think I can.” Jacki said with a calm smile

Mention: N/A
Interaction: N/A

After watching a couple people go, Kama assumed they were going one by one even though it was a race. He thought maybe the race part meant go through it as fast as possible. He stood back and observed the other students as they went through. He couldn't get rid of the smile on his face because he thought the other student runs were interesting.

When Xander the big bod finally got out of the course Kama decided it was his turn to go. The jackass was "stretching" so he could prepare for his "big" obstacle course. "Ah... Seems as if it's my time to shine." He said as he finished up stretching and stepped forward. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll show you kiddos how it's done." With that, the boy took off in a dead sprint. Kama isn't normally a cocky guy he was only doing it to put on a front.

First up were the swinging blades. No problem for him. He ducked and weaved through those bad boys with ease. Then came the flying tennis balls. Kama dodged most of them thanks to watching the other students earlier. But that doesn't mean he wasn't hit at all.

One tennis ball hit him right in the baby maker. The young boy let out a painful cry before slumping down on his knees and covering his private. Didn't take him long to get moving again because another tennis ball was flying right for his face but he leaned back and dodged it.

"Whoo! I'm like freaking Neo!" He quickly stood up and started running again, only for the floor to move beneath him. "Oh shit!" Kama dived for the edge and grabbed onto it. That was a close one. He got himself up and didn't waste any time walking onto the rope.

He extended his arms out to the sides like a plane to keep his balance. Kama was doing quite well until a geyser of marinara sauce shot up and covered his left arm. "Ah! Son of a-" He stopped talking in order to regain his focus and balance.

Once he got to the end of the rope he stepped off into the mine field and brushed off the hot marinara sauce off his arm. "Geez..."

Kama tip-toed as fast as he could through the mine field. At about halfway he tripped and almost hit a mine but to avoid that he fell forward and caught himself with his hands on the floor. Luckily they landed where mines weren't at. He let out a sigh of relief before carefully standing up and continuing to tip-toed through the mines.

When he finished he met the dodgeball guys. He did a backflip dodging a couple balls and landed in a crouch position similar to Spiderman. "Always wanted to do that. Now let's play ball." Kama sprinted for the exit and as a ball was thrown at him he jumped up and caught it mid-air and spun, throwing it back at the thrower while simultaneously dodging another ball. When he landed he jogged through the exit laughing.

The knucklehead came out of the obstacle course with several cuts and bruises and a grin spread across his face. "That was light. Too easy."

Mood: Hyped/Happy
Interactions:
Mentions:

Mikhail Lontano
After an interesting morning of dismembered arms and American Ninja Warrior, it was Mikhail's turn on the obstacle course. He could clearly see the goal, and he had a good estimate of the distance, yet he felt it'd be unfair to teleport directly to the end. Mikhail, while having an efficient movement based quirk, was a hyper child who was afraid of his quirk, so he grew up pretty agile, dabbling in parkour and such. At a certain age, when he became determined to become a hero, he decided it be cool to start fusing his teleportation with his parkour. Its not very accurate obviously, but it's saved him from so dangerous falls for sure. I think it'd work in this situation he thought to himself. After taking a confident sprinter's form, he started sprinting though the course.
First, was a wall of swinging blades, but they were offset from one another, swinging near perfectly alternate from one another . So he dove threw them... Easy enough.
Flying tennis balls were no issue, he blinked in 5 foot intervals, striking poses akin to 8-bit characters in videogames, dodging all of them.
Aware of the moving floor, Mikah blinked across, delaying him none.
Mikhail's parkour "expertise" helped on the rope bridge. He was confident and timed his swaying nicely, but blinked to the end as soon as her saw the marinara bubbling.
The mines were a similar breeze, seeing the one Mako set off, he decided to sprint across as a way to show off his reaction time. His first few strides were lucky, missing any mines that may have been near. But as soon as he heard that Click of a mine, he blinked to the end, avoiding any damage, however also skipping over the dodgeballs accidentally.
So much for a showcase Mikhail thought. While he easily had the fastest time, he felt uneasy on his actual performance. Will I get marked for not just blinking to the end? He worried as he walked off the course.​

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Shay spun around on his swivel chair upon hearing the infirmary door swing open, flashing the two students a pleasant smile. With Stitcher taking care of the first day of school—that's not to mention the fact that this was a school for heroics, of all things—he was expecting injuries to be taken care of, but not nearly this quickly.

"Ahh, I see we have one of those again." He said as he pointedly stared at the bruised and battered body of one Aaron Sky, who was already showing signs of becoming a common sight in the clinic. At this rate, he might as well get a plaque for his own personal bed.

Standing up, Shay strode up to Aaron's bedside as the other boy—Xander, he believed his name was—chatted animatedly with his patient. Running a gentle hand over his bruises and burns, the other would quickly notice that the pain suddenly disappeared. Immediately afterwards, clothes were stripped off and a clear, gel-like substance was slathered onto the wounds to help speed up healing.

"And you?" As he finished up, Shay addressed the other student in the room.

pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Japanime Japanime Tmd4772 Tmd4772 kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni
Mako could sense that Stitcher knew, his wordings weren't specific but she wasn't about to underestimate his powers of observation just because he seemed inclined to goofy tendencies. He ushered most of them to head to the Doctor, but Mako wasn't convinced that some bruising was enough to necessitate her going. Her Quirk didn't require much movement on her part, so she was positive she'd still be fine even if they had several more tests like this to go through. So she played dumb, giving a wave to Xander as he carried Aaron off before slipping her hands back into her coat pockets and quietly moving back to the others. She watched with them as the next few students started, only moving to applaud when she found something they did considerably sweet.

As she viewed, she noted that Ferryn and Jacki seemed to have finished their conversation, apparently on good terms if the pat Jacki gave her as they returned signaled anything. She then proceeded to talk to Stitcher. Good, at least that whole can of worms didn't seem like it'd be blowing any time soon. Mako found herself giving a low breath of relief. She'd still have to talk to Ferryn later, but maybe when they had a break or were getting ready to leave. There was no reason to intrude during class.

Kamas and that purple haired dude went next, absolutely crushing it like most of their classmates. Mako once more applauded their efforts, though her applause was merely a few claps each before she was quick to return her hands to her coat pockets. She was still a bit too sore to move her arms too much. It wasn't as bad as a concussion, she knew very well what a concussion felt like. But even this pain was nothing compared to the annoyingly prevalent ache from her stomach. Given new flame by the delicious smell she was now covered in, she'd be remiss if she even dared to consider physical pain daunting by comparison.

Luckily, if her numbers were right, there was only one person left to go. That one girl that Xander had been talking awkwardly to. Mako figured that as soon as they were done with this, Stitcher may give them all a quick evaluation based on their results/ Then they could finally focus on whatever came next. Then she'd have something to more properly distract her from the bruises.

Aaron

“Haha. Yeah, I got pretty wrecked, didn’t I? *Cough* You did awesome on the robot, I had to run past it, haha.” Aaron said weakly as Shay went over his wounds.

This next part happens after Shiro has a go on the course.

Stitcher

Interaction: Japanime Japanime PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Tmd4772 Tmd4772 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni

“On the contrary. I quite enjoyed your quote on quote venom. It seems to motivate you excellently. Can you be a hero? Well…” He pulled out a box of cigarettes and a lighter and lit one. “That’s not for me to decide. I’d prefer if people who weren’t strong enough didn’t try and play hero and get themselves killed, but if you put in the effort and keep up with the top students then who am I to say no? But I have no intention to make it easy for you at all. Keekukuku.” he said.

“As for grades… You all made it to the other side, so you all pass! I’m certain you can pick out the specifics of where you did well or not on your own. Self-analysis is a good skill to develop! Now get out of here! To the infirmary or cafeteria or whatever! You're all out early! Try and get treated before your later lessons, Primer is going to punch my head off if you don’t make his class because of me!” he exclaimed, addressing the whole class.

As soon as everyone was gone, Stitcher pulled out a photo. It was of him, smiling with a happy class. It was covered in signatures from various students thanking him for being a good teacher. This was his first classes graduation photo. Wild had killed more than half of them at once not long after they graduated, and he’d rushed in without thinking and had been torn limb from limb.

This batch of students would be different.

They’d be invincible.

(P.S. To be clear, Primer isn't necessarily teaching the next class, it hasn't been decided for sure who is next. Also, that laugh is for you Cap.)

Last edited:
Lux Saber
Interactions: N/A
'Deep breath, smile, and don't look like a you're terrified' she reminded herself. Thanks to an official recommendation Lux had been accepted into Free State and didn't have to go through the entrance exam. A part of her was thankful, especially after walking the halls and hearing from passing conversations how the exam was. She wouldn't have been very useful against robots...or at least she didn't think so. She's never tried to sing to a robot, but something told her that would just be silly. The other part of her felt like it was sort of a cheat since she probably still could've figured something out to help. What if robots ever are a serious threat to humanity? She'd need to figure out something then too. She made a mental note to start thinking of a plan tonight in case of such an event. She wanted to earn her right to be here just like everyone else, and she was also afraid this would give her peers a reason to distrust her or dislike her already. She'd spent the last year of school dealing with that from her classmates, and she wanted this to be a fresh start for her. No more lies, no more trying to make herself be less then what she was fully capable of being. Sure she wasn't ready just yet to be thrown in the limelight or anything, but to be at least noticed for something positive wouldn't be so bad.

Due to some mixed up paperwork she'd spent most of her morning in the main office of the school trying to fix it. Apparently someone had tampered with her school records. She'd made enough enemies there that it wasn't that surprising. She tried not to let it get to her that she was seemingly wasting even more time away from her peers, and getting a late start on her training. She hoped she wasn't already falling too far behind even though it was still only the first day. Once everything was finally settled she quickly rushed towards where they told her that her next course would be starting. She really hoped she could still make a good impression.​

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 kyuketsukichuuni kyuketsukichuuni Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Japanime Japanime Tmd4772 Tmd4772 PlusUltra PlusUltra

a little jingle played over the loud speaker signifying an announcement

"Good morning students! This is Pro-Hero Bushido, I would like all students in the hero course to report to the outdoor gymnasium at once, I'll be waiting for you all there. See you all soon, future heroes!"

the announcement concluded with that same jingle but at a lower pitch

Xander looked up at the sound of the aannouncement, he smiled down at Aaron with an exited look on hia face

"Hear that buddy!? Next class is taught by 'The Samurai Hero' Bushido!! I aint gonna be late for this, I'll cya there, Pal. Dont get crippled while I'm gonna!"

He ran off toward the outside of the school, nearly knocking some people over as he ran by

Aaron

“H-hey, wait up!” Aaron shouted, climbing out of the bed and hurrying after Xander. He had been looking for the right time to share the tickets with his classmates and had gone through great effort in the obstacle course to make sure they weren’t damaged, which had led to him getting a bit more beat up than others. He resolved himself to muster his courage and share the tickets next class.

The number two hero Bushido. Aaron wondered what he was like. He would be lying if he said he wasn't at least mildly afraid considering how challenging Stitcher’s class had been. He could only imagine how much more difficult the class of the number two hero might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back