• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
The year was 20XX when a glowing infant was reported to the Tokyo Medical Hospital. *Cough* Jesus *Cough* Ever since then a growing number of citizens have been born with supernatural abilities known as quirks. These newly developed super powers gave birth to a collection of super heroes, creating a world of amazing new possibilities! It's truly amazing! Well, aside from the emerging supervillains who are responsible for killing hundreds of citizens a year.

Hey folks, friendly neighborhood distraction here. So after the first roleplay did better than anyone on planet earth had any right to expect, I was faced with a choice. Evolve the concept into something fresh and new, or milk what worked until that teat is dryer than the Star Wars idea bucket. I chose the first option. This roleplay is gonna be a little different this time around. Now, get your bottle of Evan Williams and hop into this spaceship I stole from Neil Degrasse Tyson. We're about to go on a roleplay trip like no other.

This roleplay takes place in the United States and the school is called Free State High School

P. S. This trip is gonna be better than any trip a drug can give you. And yes, that includes Acid.

Last edited:
I definitely have more than a few ideas for this setting, if you’ll have me of course.

Question - I didn't notice anything about a school or anything. Are we students, pro heroes, or...?

I'm not familiar with the original 99 rps, so sorry if dumb question.

Question - I didn't notice anything about a school or anything. Are we students, pro heroes, or...?

I'm not familiar with the original 99 rps, so sorry if dumb question.
You can be anything. A student, pro hero, or villain.

I was in a group of yours before i think before it fell apart, room for one more?

Will likely make a student or something, though do you have any setting information? like country etc?

Will likely make a student or something, though do you have any setting information? like country etc?
The country this is set in is United States. The school name is Free State High School.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back