• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

If this is still open I'm game. If so I'll have the cs when I have proper internet again

Last edited:
/slides in
I was actually just thinking that I would love to get into a BNHA RP, so you'll be seeing a character sheet from me soon. It's my first time roleplaying this fandom, so hopefully I'm not crap at it >.<

Who's ready to start?

My character isn't exactly a BNHA character, is that fine? And where do you go to join?

Btw, Devin is an OC I already used before and I simply just modified him, so he can make sense in BNHA.

So far, my idea for a villain is a quirkless Greek Mad Scientist named Dr. Aristoteles Zervas, or Dr. Prometheus as he is known in the Underworld. His whole schtick is that regardless his considerable intellect and pioneering research into biochemistry, he has always been treated as an inferior due to not being born with a Quirk, a fact that has always angered him. One day, he snaps and starts trying to develop a way to give himself an artificial quirk of his own, regardless of the side effects. My idea diverges into two paths from there. One idea is that he starts giving " experimental powers" to random quirkless citizens who seek him out to act as test cases for possible quirks to provide himself, only for most of them to be people who shouldn't have powers in the first place. For example, he gives a convicted pyromaniac from Texas experimental implants that allow him to fire flames from his wrists and a protective fire-proof membrane to wear over his body.

Idea 2 is that he finally manages to give himself a Quirk, only for him to get drunk on his new-found power and want to get revenge on the world who shunned and mocked him.
Japanime Japanime

So far, my idea for a villain is a quirkless Greek Mad Scientist named Dr. Aristoteles Zervas, or Dr. Prometheus as he is known in the Underworld. His whole schtick is that regardless his considerable intellect and pioneering research into biochemistry, he has always been treated as an inferior due to not being born with a Quirk, a fact that has always angered him. One day, he snaps and starts trying to develop a way to give himself an artificial quirk of his own, regardless of the side effects. My idea diverges into two paths from there. One idea is that he starts giving " experimental powers" to random quirkless citizens who seek him out to act as test cases for possible quirks to provide himself, only for most of them to be people who shouldn't have powers in the first place. For example, he gives a convicted pyromaniac from Texas experimental implants that allow him to fire flames from his wrists and a protective fire-proof membrane to wear over his body.

Idea 2 is that he finally manages to give himself a Quirk, only for him to get drunk on his new-found power and want to get revenge on the world who shunned and mocked him.
Japanime Japanime
I don't know why, but he reminds me of my villain OC Thrasher.

Japanime Japanime
I like both ideas and we could use both for later arcs if you'd like.

I would like that Japanime Japanime . I will start the CS right now. Also, I have a list of a couple of the Good Doc's patients who have quirks if you want to see them.

Here is a list for what I have so far.
Bud "Torcher" Loomis: Bud Loomis, nick-named Torcher is a convicted arsonist and known pyromaniac from the Santa Fe area. He has no documented quirks on file, but is already infamous in Santa Fe's pro hero community for a series of arsons across the city that lasted until a heroine called The Eagle managed to track him down and stop his latest arson and apprehended him pretty easily. After being released from prison, he jumped parole and was never seen since. He has recently been given a "transformative surgery" by Dr. Prometheus and has had Implants installed into his wrists which allow him to fire blasts of flame at anything he desires. He has also been given a fire-proof protective membrane which he wears around his body, which allows him to frolic around his handiwork much easier.

Levi Fuima: Levi Fuima is a brutal thug from American Samoa who, while never convicted of a crime, is well-known and feared by the city's quirkless population. An extortionist by trade, Levi depends on his brute strength and intimidation to intimidate quirkless to sign up for his "protection plan, a ironic statement considering her has no known quirks of his own. Recently, after a embarrassing encounter with a civilian with a quirk, the embarrassed Levi visited Dr. Prometheus and was outfitted with a exo-skeleton that gave him superhuman strength.

Spring-Heeled Jack: Lawrence Coolingsworth or Spring-Heeled Jack is another one of Prometheus' patients. An English national with a hot temper, Lawrence is outfitted with a special demonic looking suit that allows him to leap up extremely high in the air and to breath fire from the mask, which has the same technology that Bud Loomis posses.
Japanime Japanime What do ya think so far?

Here is a list for what I have so far.
Bud "Torcher" Loomis: Bud Loomis, nick-named Torcher is a convicted arsonist and known pyromaniac from the Santa Fe area. He has no documented quirks on file, but is already infamous in Santa Fe's pro hero community for a series of arsons across the city that lasted until a heroine called The Eagle managed to track him down and stop his latest arson and apprehended him pretty easily. After being released from prison, he jumped parole and was never seen since. He has recently been given a "transformative surgery" by Dr. Prometheus and has had Implants installed into his wrists which allow him to fire blasts of flame at anything he desires. He has also been given a fire-proof protective membrane which he wears around his body, which allows him to frolic around his handiwork much easier.

Levi Fuima: Levi Fuima is a brutal thug from American Samoa who, while never convicted of a crime, is well-known and feared by the city's quirkless population. An extortionist by trade, Levi depends on his brute strength and intimidation to intimidate quirkless to sign up for his "protection plan, a ironic statement considering her has no known quirks of his own. Recently, after a embarrassing encounter with a civilian with a quirk, the embarrassed Levi visited Dr. Prometheus and was outfitted with a exo-skeleton that gave him superhuman strength.

Spring-Heeled Jack: Lawrence Coolingsworth or Spring-Heeled Jack is another one of Prometheus' patients. An English national with a hot temper, Lawrence is outfitted with a special demonic looking suit that allows him to leap up extremely high in the air and to breath fire from the mask, which has the same technology that Bud Loomis posses.
Japanime Japanime What do ya think so far?
I think those are great! Hurry and post into he CS so we can start and discuss plot more!

Thank you everyone for being so patient! We'll be starting tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back