• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Also, I am eventually picturing either the Police or Pro Heroes figuring out where his 'Clinic" is and staging a raid on it ala "The League of Villains Arc" causing the doc to finally give himself the quirk he has been looking for. Could that possibly happen?

Also, I am eventually picturing either the Police or Pro Heroes figuring out where his 'Clinic" is and staging a raid on it ala "The League of Villains Arc" causing the doc to finally give himself the quirk he has been looking for. Could that possibly happen?
Yes.

And the school looks like that image right? just more its a bit light on the scene etc.

Hey, still in need of more teachers, or nah... cuz I don't wanna add to many chars if they aren't needed, but I do have a cs for a pro

So are the students starting at the area just before the exam?
Yes.
And the school looks like that image right? just more its a bit light on the scene etc.
Yes.
Hey, still in need of more teachers, or nah... cuz I don't wanna add to many chars if they aren't needed, but I do have a cs for a pro
You can still make a pro hero. Different heroes will have the chance to teach the class.
So is Lore serving as the OCC now?
No.
We should make an OOC thread or a Discord server, whichever is more convenient, since we wouldn't want to hog up the interest check Japanime Japanime
Yes.

Oh sry about not being online. I was busy with a ton of work so that took up most of my day as well as today.

Posted, bit unclear what test is so just going to assume its UA's with civlians and got put on Offense team, though IC she doesnt know the later since nobody said, also never got a chance to change it seems.

Ok seems RPN was not updating me to the posts again, I guess ill just say Clementine carries on doing what shes doing unless interacted with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back