• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
street_fighter_fanart___q_by_rautakoura.jpgMeric
Interaction/Mention:
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi
Not all of the villains in attendance had seen the aftermath of Walter's declaration of leadership. Far behind the crowd Anderson and Slinger were standing over the unconscious body of Meric, who had collapsed almost immediately after Walter finished his speech. Andy shook him, calling for him to wake up.

"Ya'll ain't gonna be able to wake him like that, muscle man." Slinger crooned before bending down and reaching for his mask "At least remove this thing if you want ta knock him awake right propers."

She got within an inch of the mask before Andy's shot out and locked around her wrist. Frowning, she glanced to Andy as he matched her glare with one of his own.

"Never... touch... the mask..." he stated before looking towards the crowd "Especially here, you'll doom us all."

Slinger raised an eyebrow "Excuse me, boy?" she dug in her ear a bit before a groan brought their attention to Meric, who rose with a groan.

"Ugh... must've been hitting some of Candyman's hard stuff." he groaned to himself before chuckling, "Almost thought Wally took over the League and was planning on getting rid of quirks."

"Um..." Slinger jerked a thumb towards Wally and the crowd hyping each other up.

Almost immediately Meric clutched at his heart while doubling over, "Oh! It strikes!!!"

"The hell do we care anyway?" Slinger shrugged "I'm only here to see beefy fellas beat the absolute hell out of each other and get paid while I do it. They's still gonna need all types o' guns and info and that junk... so you should be makin' bank too."

"Besides, Sir..." Andy looked away while helping Meric back to his feet "Given how... well, given how you turned out... I would think you'd be the first person to want Quirks gone."

"Ya think so little of me, Andy?" Meric shook his head before fixing his hat "I'm a Business Man first and a tragic tale seventh. Quirks are much more sporadic than conventional weapons. Sporadic threats and sporadic solutions means more money for the right-minded people."

Andy glanced towards the crowd again, "Truth and his boys already split, you thinkin' we do the same?"

Even through Meric's emotionless mask, Andy still felt as though he was looking at him as if he'd just said the stupidest thing imaginable, "What? Andy come on," Meric jerked a thumb towards Slinger "The Boy-Crazed Cowgirl's right, there's still way too much money in the League. As long as this many different kinds of people need some underhanded support, I fully intend to supply."

He looked back at the two mercenaries and folded his arms before whispering, "Just... get ready to have Big Mix on the phone, we might have to let him spread his Rhythm faster than we thought."

With that said, he turned back and eyed Wally from afar before releasing an amused chuckle, "Ah, this kid's gonna kill me, I swear."

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/17/6/23/pe5jcnquvj_l.jpg https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1557/1557640-bigthumbnail.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/f4/b7/7ff4b723a9748895ecfbf03381d964c9.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
images
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm-- (Weather emitter)

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn was released the next day and sent home, her physical injuries much less than her emotional ones. Ferryn hadn't spoken for days now, and while her parents begged the doctors for some miracle, they only shook their heads. 'She'll speak again when she's ready, and no sooner. Then again, she may never be ready.' And so once again Ferryn was forced to brush up on her sign language, which luckily had been a part of her early childhood speech therapy. She still didn't use it, resorting to silence most of the time.

As of right now, Ferryn sat in the kitchen, supposedly eating lunch, but more accurately just staring into space. Ferryn's mind seemed to be frozen. The doctors rubbed off her lack of presence as concussion, which she did have, but Ferryn sank into a deep and lonely depression, feelings of purposelessness owning the days. Her parents were talking (too loudly, Ferryn thought. Couldn't they go somewhere else?) about her future.

'There's been nothing but silence from the school.' Her mother sighed. 'Who knows when classes will resume. I don't think I even want her going to that school anymore. It's been proven that villains can just snatch students right out from under the teacher's noses, of course others will try now, too. They almost died. All of them.'

'Maybe she can go to a different hero school.' Her father suggested.
'Maybe she can just stay home!' Her mother cried, exasperated.
'Her quirk-'
'I know she has an excellent quirk! But maybe she's not cut out for this. Maybe no 15 year old kid is cut out for this- this crazy lifestyle!'
'Maybe the streets aren't crawling with villains in... America, maybe, or some other place. Maybe we can send her there?'
'I want her to be safe! I-'
'Me too!'
'Maybe she doesn't even want this whole hero thing. She could go to a fine boarding school in a different city. Ferryn-'

They turned to the girl, who just sat there shaking, tears blurring her vision. The mother tried to embrace Ferryn, but she stiffened, refusing to make eye contact. 'Fairy, baby...' Ferryn pushed away and closed herself in her room, where she just laid on the floor, staring at the ceiling, tears pooling in her ears. Downstairs, the parents continued to argue.

'I have to go back to work next week. We have to make a decision.'
'She's not ready!'
'Her grades will fail if she doesn't go somewhere.'

Ferryn didn't know what she wanted, either. She could hardly even think about it. She eyed the unopened bag of candies from Xander on her shelf. She didn't want to leave her friends, but she didn't have to courage to pursue the same life they were. She hardly had enough courage to even be alive. Maybe she really should go to a boarding school somewhere else. Forget heroism, forget it all. But the little bag of candy looked back at her, and the decision was still unmade. What about her quirk. A useful, helpful quirk. What about her friends. Ferryn fell asleep on the floor, thinking about all these things.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Home

Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Darius Phillips.png

Darius was finally let out of the hospital, he had broken arm and two broken legs, his injuries weren't helped by how long it to rescue crews to find him due to his muteness. Being trapped under 300 pounds of rubble and not having a voice to call out for help with was a very panic-inducing scenario for him, But managing to recover from it he was discharged from the hospital with his new set of wheels. Moving around in a wheelchair wasn't as hard as he thought it would be, he could move it via the small control panel by his nonbroken hand, it took a little getting used to but he figured it out after a while.

making his way to Free State's music room he took a deep breath and long look in at the familiar scenery, he was glad that after all that had happened this was the same, they even had repaired the large hole in the wall which was nice, taking a look around at all the room's many instruments and trying to play several fruitlessly he sat in his wheelchair with a frown and nonbroken hand on his chin, wheeling over to the piano he thought to himself "My, How irksome, I clearly had forgotten how many instruments require two hands to play. My trumpet got smashed during that whole villain invasion and piano is no fun with one hand..." as he one hand slowly played notes to himself, boring and soulless he looked down at the floor with a frown.

"How annoying, if only I could simply play all my instruments with one hand I could-" It was then his glasses loosened and fell to the ground with a light thump, squinting with a frown he tried to lean forward and grab them to no avail. sitting upright in the chair and grimacing forward at the now blurry room. taking out his phone and failing the password three times, waiting 30 seconds and getting it on the 6th try he squinted at it while it was very close to his face and found the name he normally texted.

Ferryn's phone buzzed with a text from Darius, first was a slightly blurry picture of the young man squinting and frowning at the camera with his glasses on the floor, giving a thumbs down, Followed by the message: "You know I'm the last to ask for help... but I could really use a hand here, Ferryn. I've been bound to a wheelchair as of recent and my glasses have fallen from my face, I know you told me to get a glasses strap but I didn't want to look like an old man, but please help I can't see or reach my classes due to my broken hand, But don't feel pressured I'm Sure I can find a way if you cannot help. My thanks. ~Darius" Ferryn was one of the only people Darius ever requested help from, he hated looking helpless or being unable to do something on his own, but right now he couldn't do anything, and he was helpless. Ferryn was the only person he'd allowed to perceive him in such a state

Jacki Fleitcher
Mentions: Clementine ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )
Interactions: Xander ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

After her last convulsion, Jacki was kept in for another day just to keep an eye on her and was let go confirm that the convulsions wasn't due to any brain damage. Her older broken arm was healed as best as it could with healing quirks and only natural healing could finish cleaning it all up. She was silent on the drive home, her eyes were dulled and the information that her parents were talking about went in one ear and out the other. Then her phone while she answered the phone she just dully listened to Xanders excited voice about a rematch with her, which only caused her to smile slightly before dropping again. As Xander yelled into megaphone to Aaron about running better "Hmmph, probably at the baseball lot" She thought to herself and she soon hung up after Xander laughed loudly about the rematch. "Hey mum? Do you mind dropping me off at the baseball lot?" Jacki said "Hmm? Sure sweetie just call me when you need a pick up, Ok?" Picturesque said as she made a quick turn and made a bee line for the baseball lot "Thanks" Jacki said in a dull response before starting a text "Hey Clementine, let me know when your up, need to talk, your the person I trust the most" The text said as she hit send to Clementine as the car stopped at the park. "Cheers mum" Jacki said with a wave and Picturesque just smiled and slowly drove off, as Jacki walked closer seeing Xander with a Megaphone and Aaron running some laps. She shook herself and put on a fake smile and a fake happy tune "Hey guys, so this is what you decided to do? So how have you guys been going?" Jacki said with a small smile but not her usual big, cheesy grin "You guys been doing ok?"

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Clem2.png

"MISS CITRINE I MUST, IN THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS PROTEST!......QUARK QUARK QUARK!" a somewhat frantic looking suited penguin faced man hops from foot to foot in front of a wheelchair while flapping rapidly to the point they seem to hover for several moments at a time, the girl, however, appears to be smiling down in response while trying to stand onto formed crutches "Bartleby I can not possibly remain when chosen as a confidant, the doctors stated light muscle.....", "THEY MEAN IN THE HOSPITAL...", "The fresh air will do me....", "WE BOTH KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT YOUR INTENDING YOUNG LADY", "But what about the fish?""WAIT WHAT?". The far smaller man seems to be searching behind him as the rapid clicking echos through the hall as the Clementine puts her most into a mix of a hobble and a run before shortly being followed by the short legs of the other in pursuit

Fast forward in time and the exhausted form of Clementine within a long flowing yellow dress is making her way down the street, a faint gleam of sweat on their face as they push themselves having finally lost the smaller her follower, it only being when she paused for a moment to catch her breath along a wall that a very critical piece of information is realized to be missing, she had no idea where in fact she would meet her friend much to her embarrassment. Putting the crutches to the side she leans against a free wall as she finally puts out a text in response

"Following your previous communique I am writing to inquire as to the desired location for the desired randevu to further discuss matters most pressing as requested. Yours sincerely Miss Clementine Citrine" hitting send she takes the starts to take in the surroundings of the city while awaiting a response, having found herself amongst some of the lesser damaged but still rubble-strewn street. Her gaze does, however, lands upon the fresh black and white missing person posters across the street with new ones being stabled up amoungst the countless others by the somewhat tired-looking individual, then her eyes move to a few others have made a makeshift tarp with trolleys that seem to have been misplaced in the chaos that strained the city. Pulling out her phone again she makes several calls before heading putting on her smile and hobbling over with an idea in mind.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/17/6/23/pe5jcnquvj_l.jpg https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1557/1557640-bigthumbnail.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/f4/b7/7ff4b723a9748895ecfbf03381d964c9.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn woke up from the light, guarded sleep she had fallen into, hearing the buzz of her phone. She frowned, irritated, and rolled over onto her side, her back sore from laying on the ground. Waking up from a light sleep always felt disgusting, being still as unrested as she had been before, except now her back and neck hurt, and her nerves pulsed, loudly stating their annoyance at being startled awake.

Ferryn just lay where she was for a few more minutes before realizing how odd it was that her phone actually buzzed. Who even had her number anyway? She really didn't have anybody who would text her. It's probably nothing. But the curiosity was killing her. Is it an email from the school? Ferryn cringed as she forced herself to her feet. I swear, if it's just notifying me about an update...

But it wasn't. Ferryn's heart sunk when she realized it wasn't an email from the school. But that only lasted about a second, as a familiar name lit up her screen. Darius? Reading the message, she immediately replied with Omw and threw her phone on the bed, turning towards the door.

But she couldn't do that, either. She didn't feel like talking to her parents right now, let alone explaining that she was going to the school she just got kidnapped from. Sighing, Ferryn slipped out the window, knowing that her parents likely wouldn't disturb her until suppertime.

Arriving at the school, she stood in front of the big, ominous-looking building, feeling very small and alone and really not wanting to see anyone, not even Darius, right now. But she had promised that she would come without a second thought about it. Sighing, she slipped in the doors and headed for the music room. After she made it to the music room, she leaned up against the doorframe, feigning confidence.

"Sup?" She signed with her hands, looking a little sloppy because of the broken fingers on her right hand. Then she crossed the room and picked up the glasses, returning them to Darius. She frowned a little, cocking her head. "Why are you here?" She signed again. This was the last place she wanted to be, personally. The place they had been attacked.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Music room

Mentions:

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Darius Phillips.png

Darius sat in his wheelchair, tapping his finger on the armrest, when he heard a noise coming from the door, looking up with a squinted smile at the blurry figure he guessed Ferryn, he saw a movement in the blur that he assumed was sign language but he couldn't really see. but once he was given the glasses he could see Ferryn fully, no longer blurry. He smiled, he was so happy she was alright and looked better off than him, not bond to a wheelchair and helpless... He took a deep breath and closed his eyes after her question was asked, tilting his head up to the lights on the ceiling. Eyes still shut he signed to her with his none broken hand "I don't know." followed by a slightly delayed, second "I...I don't know." looking back to her with a sad look in his eyes and a shaky smile, before lifting his hand up again for a moment before dropping it back down to his side, hanging his head down forward in the chair.

lifting his hand once again he signed slowly with large pauses in between some of the words
"I suppose I wanted to make sure the place was still standing. I have good a fair amount of good memories in this place" Darius looked back up to Ferryn and smiled sadly "I wanted to see if you were alright at the hospital... but the elevator was down and I couldn't even make it up the second the floor... Isn't that pathetic? by the time it was up you were already gone... So here I am, and here you are." sitting back up Darius sighed deeply while leaning back, closing his eyes for a minute and opening them again, looking straight up, he dared not look Ferryn in the eyes and let her see him in such a wrecked state

"Thank you for being here..."

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Work outxander.png

Xander had been running next to Aaron for a while now, trying to encourage him to run faster, blowing his whistle now and then, clearly, enjoy the sound of the whistle a little too much as he ran alongside his friend. as he told him he was getting him some water he walked back to the bleachers to fill to water cups from the cooler he brought with him when a fancy looking car pulled up, stopped and Jacki stepped out and made her way over, signature goofy smiled plastered a little sloppily across her face and greeted the two asking how they were. Xander beamed upon her arrived and jumped in the air with a fist pump, landing with a loud thud on the sand-covered ground- Despite his injuries he was a towering and smiling pillar-like always.

"Oy!! Jacki, yer here!! ol' hospital finally let ya' off yer' chain ah sis? Kahaha!! To be real I didn't think ya'd be here so soon! but it frickin' rocks that ya came all the way down to the ol' sandlot, mostah the time chumps is scared ah comin' around the...uh, less money having side ah' town. But you ain't no chump Jacki! You're a real one!"

He went to give her a hard pat on the back and stopped short and settled for a kind shoulder pat, still a bit rough but less than it would have been, lifting his arms up and falling backward into the grass and looking back up to Jacki he chuckled and crossed his large arms "How we doin? Yeah, I'm still holdin' down dah ol' fort at my gran's house, Now I'm getting Aaron on a workout plan, Keheh!! Should get em sent into shape quick while I'm running em through d'works! How ya' been yer self Jacki? Didn't see much of ya' after I brought ya them candies!"

bouncing up suddenly with a shocked look on his face he leered over Jacki with a raised eyebrow and confused look "Now hold up, Ya' ain't here for that rematch already are ya' didn't ya' just get dropped from da hospital? I mean if ya' healed up quick I getcha but ain't it a little soon for you? Ig ya' don't think so that's good, but I don't want anyone getting more hurt than they already be. Ya' know?"

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

At this point in time, Shay was right by Bushido's side as he recovered. Shay, himself, sustained moderate injuries, but it couldn't compare to the wounds of the other man. The brunette reached out to grab the hero's hand in his. He brought their intertwined fingers to his lips and gingerly placed kisses to his knuckles.

As exhaustion slowly caught up with him, Shay’s eyes started to drop and he placed his head on the pillow, right next to the other. He tilted his head slightly and left a chaste kiss to his cheek. Eyes fluttering close, he dozed off to sleep, and could only hope that the next time he woke up, Bushido would be too.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/17/6/23/pe5jcnquvj_l.jpg https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTuQE6esqdnK3Sm2JHbmSmdIDbzIThIjdfYzqcn2Uzjp18bCYD https://wallpapersmug.com/download/1400x1050/5559ed/beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1557/1557640-bigthumbnail.jpg https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7f/f4/b7/7ff4b723a9748895ecfbf03381d964c9.jpg [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
beautiful-eyes-blue-blonde-anime-girl-Violet-Evergarden.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn sat down on the floor, hugging her knees and resting her chin on her knees as well.

"It's no problem," she signed. "I really don't have a lot going on." It was half true. She spent her days since leaving the hospital mostly home alone. Her mom had gotten work off for the week after the accident, but her dad hadn't been able to. They were busy people leading busy lives, and ever since she had been old enough to be home alone (8, in Ferryn's case), Ferryn hadn't really been part of their lives, as they were often gone before she woke up and home after she was asleep. If Ferryn hadn't been a responsible and mature child, the lack of parental supervision would've been an easy gateway to getting into trouble and no one knowing or caring about it. But Ferryn was a quiet child; too shy to do much wrong. She sought to please the parents who were never there, so she got good grades, made supper for her parents when they came home, and lived a quiet and unexciting life. Well, except for recently.

Darius didn't ask why Ferryn hadn't been speaking, and she hoped he had just not noticed among all that was going on. Ferryn didn't talk that much anyway, so it's not like something was really missing. Ferryn looked around at the room, at the repaired wall (which definitely looked repaired, not brand new...), and at the instruments. In the silence, the hum of a furnace could be heard and the ticking of a clock on the wall.

Ferryn shook her head, grimacing, as if trying to shake thoughts from her head. She stood up and looked at her shaking hands, and then pocketed them, looking down at the floor. She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't, her eyes filling with tears. She shook her head again, and then took her hands out of her pockets to sign.

"I think I'm going to go home now." Then she briskly headed toward the door.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Free state Music room

Mentions:

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]