• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Japanime Japanime Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Tmd4772 Tmd4772
Mako watched as Jacki drew on the ground, not moving until she was finished describing what they could expect. Aaron, Kama and Mikhail would attack? She could see Aaron and Kama, but she wasn't sure if they could bank on the older student staying on defense. If it was Aaron or Mikhail, Mako felt she at least had some good chances to surprise them, but Kama had range the others lacked. If it was him, Mako found herself drawing blank on how exactly she could stop him. That also left Ferryn and her mysterious partner as a wild card. Though not as potent as Kama, Ferryn also had the range necessary to give Mako trouble. She'd proven capable in the heat of the moment before, Mako didn't know how she could get her flustered. And if it was her partner, she'd still be shooting in the dark.

Mako sighed, this exercise proving once more how limited her supposedly powerful Quirk was. She figured she could at least put the nearby trees to use in case Aaron really did come around, but a hand on her shoulder made her pause before she could start. Her jaws twitched at Jacki's sudden proximity, but Mako held still as she started listing her observations about her. Jacki was quite the perceptive one, as Mako had assumed, but hearing her compliment her Quirk made Mako frown beneath her mask. She didn't say anything, merely waved goodbye to Jacki as she started chasing down flags. Mako released another sigh before letting her jaws whip at the trees around her, pausing right before they could tear into the surrounding foliage. She readopted her place, sitting upon one of the cubes and facing another which was partially buried in front of her. The last had been covered in shrubbery several feet away from her to the side, hopefully camouflaged among the rest of the foliage enough to stump most. Given the directions their opponents would be coming from, she found this most acceptable.

She sat there and thought on how exactly she'd be able to do this, unbuckling her coat for the second time that day and leaning back as she kept her gaze on the surrounding woods. Already she could hear sounds in the distance, perhaps they were the sounds of combat, or quirks being used to maneuver around the area. Some were closer than others, and she'd occasionally glance towards them to check for disturbances among the brush. Pulling her hood back, she focused on the sounds around her. Her Jaws jabbing in the direction of each instinctively, one particular sound stood out due to its proximity. Two of her jaws pointed towards it, twitching frantically as Mako glanced in its direction. If it really was the sound of someone getting close, the direction would indicate it either being part of the red or yellow teams.

Following Jacki's logic, that would mean either Aaron or Kama. If it was Kama, things would be much harder, as Mako wasn't sure if she could outmaneuver his blasts long enough to get in close. And if she did wind up getting close enough to start seriously laying down some punishment, then that would leave the two cubes out in the open and undefended. For now she just leaned forward on the cube she was sitting on, posed to lunge if any attacks came. She listened in that direction some more, jaws occasionally shifting towards other sounds.

Turns out she didn't have to listen very hard, as Mikhail just teleported into existence right in front of her with little to no warning. Most people would be surprised, Mako was mostly just confused. This was indicated by her slowly raising an eyebrow at him once they locked eyes. She raised a hand to him and gave a small wave, "Yo."

And then her jaws exploded towards him in an unholy mass of dark limbs, cutting small lines into the ground and and nearby trees as they darted toward his supple flesh-

Only to halt in the air about four yards away from him. Mako tilted her head and chuckled "Look at you, standing outside of my range and stuff." she gave him a small clap before gesturing to the partially buried cube in front of her away "Then I guess you're here for this?" she leaned back again, letting her jaws spread around the area again, some still stretching over the buried cube to point at him "Go ahead, with a Quirk like yours I won't be able to stop you without killing you... so I figured taking tiny bites and slowing you attackers down will be good enough."

She winced as her coat rubbed one of her bruises again, and she reached into her coat to massage it while tapping the cube beneath her with her other hand "If I really focus, then I'mma leave every one who comes near here with nice little cuts that are gonna leave red trails all over the field."

She raised her hand and beckoned Mikhail closer, "So pop on over here, Mik my man. You get the cube and I get to chew on you just a little... won't even leave a scar... probably."

Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Xander, Bushido ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

Jacki caught herself midair and adjusted herself so she didn't fall flat on her ass, she nearly shook her hand out of habit "Hmm Xander is a big guy and fucking hurts to punch him" Jacki thought to herself as a rock was launched at her "OH GOD" Jacki yelled before she spin kicked it just past Xander "Aw Xander your so cute when you get flustered." Jacki said "I'm kind of shocked you haven't got a girl… or boy yet." Jacki said as she ran at him again as she noticed a small pile of rocks crumble slightly nearby "There's one, he's got one but where's the last one?" Jacki thought as she rushed in, blocking his punches before jumping and sitting down on top of his head "Y'know I've always respected, you types of guys, not having to work to hard to get power…" She whispered in his ear, as her hand worked its way down to the flag and quietly pulled it towards her before she flipped off him and smiled "...but your best trait is that your super gullible. Bye!" Jacki said showing him his flag before she ran off back into the forest.

"Hahaha, that was fun but for me a prolonged fight with him would be bad" Jacki said as she started running towards Ferryns area before she noticed that her hair was starting to lift up and point towards something and followed them as she slowly did so her whole body violently shook "Ah shit, Quirks finished" Jacki said as she stopped just before a clearing and saw Bushido standing there with capture flags as well "Huh interesting." Jacki said before stepping out "Hiya Teach, so do we give these to you" Jacki pulled out the one she stole from Xander "or can we steal yours as well for extra points cause if so…" Jacki got into a loose fighting stance ready to dodge and analyse "...lets go"

Lux Saber
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Lux wasn't sure what she was supposed to expect, but the rock flying what felt like 100 miles and hour back at her was not one of them...especially not from a headbutt. Looks like she had two options. She could get close, risk close combat with someone who clearly was more physically endowed then her and hope the headphones will fall of in the process, or she could try and figure out a ranged way to get the headphones off. However his reflexes seemed too good to have a ranged attack she could think of work. Not without him being distracted by something else too. Until maybe someone else braves this challenge with her...Close combat it was. His encouraging tone gave her mixed feelings. Was he really trying to be supportive, or was he trying to trick her?

She hoped a saving grace was the fact that since he couldn't hear her, he probably couldn't hear anything other then what ever he was listening too. He was strong so she'd have to be clever which meant attacking without him knowing what her target was. She picked up a couple more rocks and put them into her pocket for later use. She walked around until she was facing his backside then came out from hiding walking slowly towards him. She wondered how close he'd let her get to him before taking some form of defensive stance. She figured he wasn't planing on moving away from that spot considering his legs were tied. She didn't want to just fling herself at him and end up like the rock she threw.

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Xander swung heavy punches at the small figure of Jacki as she seemed to dance around each of them, he was putting into much force making himself tired and making his punches sloppy

as she jumped on his shoulders and whispered in his ear he shouted
"Not work hard?! The hell you think I am! I work day and night to keep my body at peak 'ass-kicking' performance! Just cause I'm bigger than Ya' doesn't mean you-"

Xander stumbled slightly as she lept off of him and landed in front, she displayed the Gold Cube and promptly said he was gullible.

He stood watching her run away quickly, clenching his fits his face displayed an expression of fury and rage: He hated when people pointed out his simple-mindedness, especially when they were right about it. But then Xander remembered he had pulled a little trick of his own and began to chuckle and smiled devilishly.

"Kahaha! I may be gullible Jacki, but this Big Guy has a couple of tricks up his sleeves, Kaha! I'll give er' a couple of minutes before I take my revenge"

As he spoke to himself he held a divided copy of one of Jacki's shoes in his hand, that he turned over in his palm a couple of times

"Psh, Damn! That girl really is small, This shoe is tiny! she sure moves freakin' fast, she took off like a lightning bolt."

As Bushido stood and waited for one of the students to challenge he felt something enter the electric-field. He turned to face Jack is she ran into the opening and asked a few questions

"Haha, eager as always I see, Jacki! to answer the first question: No you don't turn those into me, you take them back to your Starting Zone, and be mind full of where you place them cause they can be re-taken by other teams. And to answer your second question: These Black Cubes are worth double the points of a normal one, but you'll have to get past me to grab one"

He levitated a katana from his side and stabbed it into the ground next to her, Bushido then drew his own katana: it shot off strips of electricity onto his arms and ground around him

"Your quirk lets you copy the fighting style of someone you watch for long enough, Correct? I feel it'd be unfair to fight your hand-to-hand with my blade, Feel free to borrow one of mine. Also, I'll be severally holding back in this exercise, If I wasn't limiting myself you'd probably be convulsing on the ground."

Bushido performed a 'Warrior's Salute' to Jacki and readied his blade, the sound of electricity filled the air as it lept from his armor to the ground in small blue streaks

"I'll allow you to think over this challenge, Thus you may attack first."

Aaron
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Aaron saw his opportunity and he took it. Whilst Mako was distracted by Mikhail, he full force burst himself over, ducking just underneath her jaws, grabbing the cube and rolling out. Aaron had failed the entrance exam and gotten the most beat up from Stitcher’s class, like hell he was going to come in last place on this one. Aaron inhaled deeply, getting ready to burst forward again into the underbrush and escape whilst Mako and Mikhail were still surprised.

Aden
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
“WHO’S AWESOME?! YOU’RE AWESOME!” the headphones continued. "YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO THIS!"

Aden, still tied up, stood up. He made no attempt to move from his spot, but he kept a watchful eye on Lux, never quite letting her out of his sight. He wasn't easy to read, but so far he was unaware that her target was his headphones and not the cubes.

Jacki Fleitcher

Interactions: Bushido ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

"Hehe, well yeah that is my Schick at least you aren't an Ass about it, like Stitcher." Jacki said not picking up the kitana "Also yeah, I kind of expected you holding back, otherwise I wouldn't be attacking head on and I've got to fight fists to sword at least to start off with otherwise I'd just by flailing the blade around." Jacki said as she started rushing towards and started swinging in her natural kickboxing style, both her eyes now crosshairs watching how Bushido moved and used his sword "So Bushido what's it like being the No. 2 US pro hero?" Jacki asked, swinging hard and fast at Bushido and missing a lot of them "I mean it makes sense, you have such an ELECTRIC personality that it makes people get ATTRACTED to you.” Jacki continued to talk and make puns at Bushido to distract him “So, how’d did ya get to be such a great swordsman, you must have quite the SHARP mind for it, without my Quirk I could probably never understand the way of the blade. I’m not the brightest spark on the weapons rack after all or I could be and I’m faking. That leads me to ask are you pretending to be happy and jovial to hide something” Jacki continued after about 30 seconds of her dodging and talking, her eyes turned back to normal, she shuddered for a few seconds and she flipped away from Bushido, right next to the blade, pulled it out of the ground and re-readied herself now with 3 minutes of using Bushido’s fighting style “There we now go, now it’s a more equal fight. Your turn to make the first move.” Jacki said ready with the sword and not willing to go down easily.

Bushido played defensively against Jacki, blocking her punches with the flat side of his blade and letting his armor take the rest, her hits were decent and well timed, but not well timed enough to break through his peerless defense. as she pelted him with questions he answered them slowly

"It's quite a rewarding job, a challenging one too, I'd say. Pays well enough, not why I do the job of course but, it's a nice plus. I gained my sword abilities from years of training and sparring with others, My father was the best swordsmen in all of Japan. and I'm just a happy person, It's best to not let the stress of your work affect you too much"

as Jacki flipped backward, Bushido saw the change in her eyes and foot stance, the way she held the blade was akin to his. He smiled, she was a lot faster than He'd thought she'd be. Luckily He had something in mind for her just in case

"Ah, Your quirk has taken effect I see, Your fighting styles should be just about on par with me now: how interesting. But, Unfortunately for you, In my place as the 2nd highest ranking hero, I must be able to adapt to any scenario of combat, Including ones where an enemy has my fighting style figured out."

The wind picked up in the area and the air became slightly warmer as Bushido's armor shot off larger bolts of electricity at a faster pace. He raised his arm to the sky as a blade dislodged itself from the ground and shot into his hand, his fighting stance completely changed to suit the dual blades, he also seemed to have amped up the electrical field around him.

"Thus a change to my fighting style can happen in a heartbeat. Prepare for a shock, Young hero! I will not hit you with my blade, only swing close enough for my quirk to electrify you."

as Bushido held the blades in each hand he dashed forward and seemed to appear instantly in front of Jacki and swung slowly past both her sides, giving them a jolt, he hopped backward to the Black Cubes and prepared his defense once more

Jacki Fleitcher

Jacki felt the electricity flow through her as Bushido purposely missed her, she wiped some spit from her mouth with her free hand as she chuckled “Well, Teach I knew were smart. But you saw how I shuddered after my Quirk finished up? Well that’s my brain rewiring itself, so I have the memory and such on how to use the style I essentially stole, so I’m a bit more used to electric shocks than most people and besides…” Jacki said before she dashed exactly like Bushido “...I’m used to bigger, stronger people, so just ‘cause you’re No. 2 and holding back doesn’t mean I will.” She continued as she started swinging the sword “Also another fun fact…” Jacki said as she threw her own sword up and kicked at one of the swords Bushido was holding aiming to knock out of his hand and stick it heavily into one of the trees before grabbing the sword she threw up “I still keep my parkour and kickboxing skills.” She said seriously, her face now a determined face prepared to take at least one of the black cubes “So I’m guessing, your not one of those people I can just frustrate into making mistakes can I? So let’s just fight and get this over with.” Jacki said as she started rushing at him again, ignoring the pain as best she could that was firing off of Bushido’s armour and swords “I may be weaker than you and inexperienced but if I can beat you and take one, I’ll know that I chose the right path.” She said slowly in between fighting and through the pain of the electricity “Fuck, my fingers and toes are start to feel numb.” She thought as she deflected and dodged Bushido’s sword strikes and countered with her own attacks.

Bushido was getting tired of holding back when the young girl presented so many openings with her flashy way of fighting, He was about to swing and give her a nasty cut before pulling back and having his sword kicked away, which of course he merely sent back over to himself with his Superconductive-Electromagnetism field.

"Your overconfidence has taken you far enough, Young lady! This may leave you in need of a trip to the nurse's office, but I believe it is necessary to show you that not every foe can be defeated by copying their fighting stance and slinging insults."

Bushido began to shoot off small lightning bolts that ravaged the ground around him, he lifted his two swords into the air with the magnetic pull as they serged with electricity and floated. He seemed to move in front of her at the speed of light when he swung his arm down at- a katana in a dust cloud?

"Huh? I don't remember her having an instantaneous movement quirk, where did she go-" Bushido looked at the floor to see two lines in the ground shooting directly toward Gold Start Zone, He raised an eyebrow and questioned what had just happened. He blinked a few times, shrugged, and returned to his place in front of the Black Cubes sitting down and sheathing his blades

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Xander stood ready, one-foot on top of the divided shoe, the other planted firmly behind himself. He divided his right arm into two as he saw a dust cloud coming straight at him, he smiled to himself.

"Division maximum separation time limit is reached in Three... Two... One... NOW!!" He swung his right arms with full force into Jacki as the shoe she wore and the divided copy merged back together, pulling her along for the ride at a blistering speed. the swing itself felt like getting hit by a tree trunk that was attached to the bullet train, all the wind being knocked out of them instantly as her torso curved into his arms in a sort of sideways U shape

after the swing, she was flung off him a couple of feet away. Xander crouched down and leaned on his knees with a menacing smile, his arms forming back together.

"Kahahaha!! Guess that Pin-Cushion Stitcher had me on the right track when he told me to practice forming things back together with my quirk. Sure I've pulled stuff from far away before now, but only lil' things cause of the force of the pull on them. Just so happens that when I divided your shoe and it reduced in size, it was so stuck on ya' that it pulled you to me, and not the other way around, Kahaha! it also looks like me 'Not working hard' for my muscles was a lie."

Xander picked up the Gold Cube from in front of him and placed it in a new hiding spot, he then scratched his neck and thought out loud

"Huh, I hope that Bushido guy doesn't dock me points for giving you the most powerful clothesline of all time. If anything I should be gettin' double points for that shit! Now get lost, fore' I throw you to the ropes again and jackhammer-drop you."

He said frowning down at the pile of Jacki on the ground in front of him, he didn't seem to be joking either, Xander walked over to a stump he'd been sitting on while waiting for the time limit of his quirk to be reached and sat down.

"I'll thank Stitcher later, I guess. He sure helped me figure that one out."
He said stretching his arms and legs out with a few pops and cracks, before leaning back

Lux Saber
Interactions: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Luckily for Lux he still didn't know what her quirk was. The closer she got she could even start to hear the voice coming from his headphones. She couldn't make out the words, just that they were loud. Deciding it's now or never she dashed towards him the last bit of distance. Just as she got to him she slid into the ground using her feet to dig up some of the dirt flinging it into his eyes to hopefully blind or distract him for a split second. All she needed was one.

She acted like she was going for the cubes in that moment, however her true weapon was her free hand that should've been used to keep her from hitting the ground after this number. This plan was bound to get her scraped up a bit so she took the risk of landing roughly on her back. She knew she had to give him a good show so she focused her eyes only on the cubes. Timing it so his attention was on the hand reaching for the cubes rather then looking at her other hand. Her free hand ,moving just a split second behind her distraction hand, reached low so it still looked like she was going to just use the hand to brace herself from the ground, but instead grabbed the wire connecting his headphones to whatever he was playing.

She figured either he lets her crash into him and she yanks the chord out then, or he forces her backwards trying to get her to keep her distance from the chord in which case his own force will rip the wires and headset off so long as her grip remained firm. This was gonna hurt either way, but it was the best plan she could think of in the heat of the moment.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Interaction: Tmd4772 Tmd4772 pbtenchi pbtenchi
While waiting for Mikhail to make a move, Mako leaned forward on the cube and laid one of her hands on her knee while the other remained inside her coat. She occasionally winced now and then, but kept her expression as unreadable as ever. Given his sudden arrival in correlation to that nearby sound from earlier, she'd have to assume that she was already surrounded, at least on one side. There would be no other reason for Mikhail to suddenly show up like that unless he was planning on distracting her. A two pronged attack, were attackers allowed to band together like that? Was it a full team? Jacki had suggested that it was possible for two students to play defense, was the opposite true? Was this some kind of all or nothing 4th dimensional checkmate in the works?

That limited her options even more, but she wouldn't have to wait for her answer for long as suddenly Aaron lunged through two of her jaws and darted in between them gunning for the cube. So it would seem hypothesis A was more likely, but this particular match up proved problematic. By the time he was pulling the cube from the earth's embrace, Mako had already sent a good seven of her jaws whipping towards him. Pitting the speed of her hungry limbs against his, Mako knew better than to assume she could catch him. They dove towards his legs and the cube itself, with Mako fairly certain that at this angle, even if she cut him, she'd make good on her secondary plan of 'marking the attackers'.

Perhaps if it was any other particular match up, she would lunge towards him to guarantee she could destroy the cube before he could get away with it. But if her hypothesis was correct, then she knew without a shadow of a doubt that the moment she left this cube, Mikhail would just pop on over and snatch it up as well. She resolved that it would be problematic for most of her classmates, and that thought made her feel a little less remorseful for her limited options.

She'd have to buy Jacki a snack or something to make up for this blunder later, but resolved to let that be then.

Last edited:
Aaron
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Tmd4772 Tmd4772 PlusUltra PlusUltra

As Aaron burst away, one of Mako’s jaws took a bit out of his right leg, but he still managed to propel himself into the underbrush. He couldn’t believe his luck. He kept running for a while until he assumed, he was out of range, then stopped to address his bleeding wound. He didn’t know much about treating injuries, but he’d seen from movies you were meant to stop bleeding by wrapping the wound tight or something. He took off his shirt and winced as he tied it tightly around his leg, then shakily got to his feet and ran back to red Base. “I got one! I got one!” He shouted excitedly as he saw Clementine and threw her the cube.

Aden

As the dirt came flying at Aden, he ducked underneath like a professional limbo champion. He readied himself to use his bend to get a long swing on a headbutt to launch her back but stopped part way. Here he did something odd. He spun around. The great speed at which he swung threw dirt from the ground back at Lux. “That was a good idea. I hope you don’t mind me borrowing it.”

“RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS!” The headphones continued, somehow still staying in despite the speed of his rotation.

Jacki Fleitcher

As Jacki laid down on the floor of the forest “Ow.” is all she said as she slowly got up, she coughed up a bit of blood and felt around where Xander had clotheslined her “...Yep those are definitely broken.” Jacki said as Xander taunted her about his muscles “Tch, now Xander, look at me, I’m tiny and I don’t have a good quirk, I didn’t mean what I said, it was just trying to y’know rile you up and to make you make a mistake but I made the mistake not knowing the full range of your Quirk. Hehe, oh god it hurts to laugh” Jacki said as she ran off, a bit slower than normal though “Well that was not a good plan. I’ve still got 2 minutes left on Bushido’s style but there’s no way I can fight him again, especially not with broken ribs.” Jacki said as she reached Bushido’s area again “Hi Bushido” She said weakly “Hehe, don’t worry, it’s just three broken ribs and I’m not here to try and fight you again, I'm not that stupid, just passing through.” Jacki said as she stopped running and started walking before she stopped altogether “Hey, Teach disqualify Xander for me please, cause I think…" Jacki said before stumbling a bit "Nope he definitely punctured a lung breaking my ribs" Before collapsing to the ground out cold, her body shuddering as her quirk timed out

Lux Saber

She didn't factor in the doge, but the real problem came when he decided to spin so fast she couldn't catch grip of the wire. Getting a bunch of dirt flung back at her she closed her eyes and went to plan B since she was still up close to him, and afraid if he managed to push her back she wouldn't get another chance. Despite not being able to see very well she figured all he did was spin not move. She closed what gap there was left between them as she used the couple of rocks stored in her pocket. She threw them at the cubes full force to knock them away from them. Her mind was still on the prize of grabbing that wire, so after noticing the cubes getting hit she grabbed again for it. She knew if she chased after the cubes he'd probably beat her their or push her out the way and she'd never get one. If she was going to make all this worth wild she needed those headphones disconnected or off. She was so close now she even heard very clearly what the voice he was listening to was saying.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi

p2GlPe0.png

The girl smiles in celebration before adding the cube to the rest, clapping for them "Congratulations Aaron! You're doing fantastic..." though her words stop as she notices his leg wound and heads over to investigate, the ground shaking slightly as she does. "Though it seems you got hurt...Is it deep? I could try and take care of it if you want?... it been really quiet here so I wouldn't feel right if you do all the work while I just sit here you know? I've just been passing the time a bit anyway". If you would look around the zone it appears that several more trees are missing to the point the clearing is now more of a square, plant-like fibres wound like ropes around the border between 4 of the bigger ones to almost resembling a ring and to top it off within the area there were countless more holes that had been dug and covered up. Over the top of the area, there also seems to be a dense green material in a single layer almost like a makeshift canopy allowing the area to remain shaded.

Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Location: Outdoor Gymnasium - Gold Zone > Bushido's Special Zone

For some reason Kama's dumbass was spacing out. It almost seemed as if he had fell asleep standing with his eyes open. Now that he finally snapped out of it he realized he had to get to work. "Let's see here... Who should I go for?" He thought as he scanned the field. Then he noticed Bushido. "Didn't he say something about double points or something?"

He asked to no one in particular. Then he decided upon himself he would figure it out. Kama boosted over to Bushido's Special Zone. "Sorry Bush, but I'm gonna have to go full Swiper on you." The boy took a charging stance. "What's the fox say? Snatch!" And immediately after shouting that he boosted forward to try and grab one of the things in front of Bushido.

Aaron
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra

“Wow, your quirk sure is useful,” he said taking in what Clementine had constructed whilst he was gone. “Uh, sure you can check my wound,” Aaron said, sitting down and exposing his leg for examination. “I had an idea when I was coming here after attacking the other base. See, I was only able to grab the cube because someone else showed up and distracted Mako. Then I realized that Puppy guarding is staying in one spot to protect the cubes. This means we don’t have to stay here. With the cubes unreachable inside your stomach, we can go attack other bases together! One of us can be a distraction, and the other can snag the cube!”

Aden

“GET UP AND CONQUER THE DAY!” bellowed the headphones.

Aden realized when Lux threw the rocks and continued to aim towards him that her real goal was his headphones. Instinctively and without thinking, one of his arms burst out of the rope and interposed itself in front of Lux, shielding his headphones. He quickly realized what he’d done, and a flicker of black ran through his blonde hair which seemed to darken and soften ever so slightly. With a quick movement of his feet, he propelled himself backward. “Well, damn. You pushed me into breaking my restriction to protect my headphones. Impressive. As an apology, please, take one of our cubes. You’ve earnt it.”

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi

p2GlPe0.png

Seemingly producing a stream of fibres from her hand the girl nods to his idea "That sounds great! I mean I think id be pretty good as a distraction but maybe we can alternate right?... The teacher said about sword and sheaths but you can still hit and defend with both of those right?" chuckling before going to tighten the fibres around his leg and cleaning it off with some water before tieing it. "Are you good to walk on it? or do you want me to carry you there before we split?.... Im not sure which colour you want to go to first...well second i mean but still" going to stand back up to her full height and offering him down a hand to help him up.

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Ineptitude Ineptitude Japanime Japanime

Bushido watched as Jacki crumpled on the ground in front of him, he gave frown of concern and floated her over to him and called Shay on his phone

"Hey Shay, It's me Hagane. Yeah, I've got a student here in pretty bad condition, Yeah I think she got slammed in the chest and stomach pretty hard, possibly some broken bones. seems like she tried to get Xander angry and make him lose focus: he didn't take kindly to it, it seems: I'll talk to him about it afterwords... You'll be here soon? Thanks, old friend." He hung up and turned to see Kama running off with one of his cubes, he frowned, cursing under his breath and floated Jacki to outside the boundry and over to Shay

"Thanks for coming on such short notice. It means alot." He gave Shay pat on the back and started walking back to the forest center

"Keep me posted on her condition, alright? I'll swing by for coffee later today but for now I need to finish this up" Bushido waved back and continued walking

He returned to his post and went back to watching for students walking through the center, He wouldn't let another one slip under his nose and get away free

Lux Saber
Mention: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Just as she thought she'd done it, she'd finally got him open to get those blasted headphones off, he busted his restraint and blocked her. As he backed off from her she stood there panting heavily. 'Dang so close!' she thought. She wasn't sure it would wind up being worth all this effort since she's strained herself so much physically if she was lucky she'd get one note out of her mouth, and with her breathing raged that was a big if.

She was shocked when he spoke up about letting her take a cube because he broke his word. Her eyes widened at first but then looked very suspicious, "A-are you serious? You-you're gonna let me h-have one?" She asked unsure if she trusted him. She also didn't know why she was bothering to ask since he couldn't hear her. Regardless she slowly started walking towards the nearest cube keeping her eyes on him the whole time to make sure he wasn't pulling a fast one on her. She picked up the little pink cube and pocketed it.

She figured he might not trust her enough to take off his headset if she asked considering he now clearly knew it was her target, so she bent down in the dirt and started writing a message for him. When she was done she smiled and waved at him before pointing to him then down at the writing signaling she wanted him to read it. With that she dashed off back in the direction of her base. Well as close to running as she could get. It looked more like a wobbly jog since she was still panting like a dog. This made her painfully aware of how much she needed to improve in several areas, but she was glad she wasn't going back to Ferryn empty handed.

Her note in the sand:
Thanks for the lesson! Hopefully next time we meet we can actually talk, and try again at maybe 85%? -Lux

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

"I'll be sure to keep you updated." Shay nodded with a firm smile, turning heel and walking back to the infirmary. He carried the injured student in his arms with a surprising amount of gentleness, careful not to jostle her and even further worsen her condition.

The nurse placed Jacki onto one of their beds before beginning his diagnosis and subsequent treatment. Taking away the pain, he signaled the two other nurses he worked with—Seth Philipps, the crybaby with healing tears and Blake Moore, a hotheaded guy who can pinpoint damage. Working quickly, they managed to stabilize her condition and administer treatment. She was gradually recovering now, the process having sped up significantly thanks to Seth's quirk.

Fortunately, there was only bruising and some cracked ribs. If anything was broken, there was a risk of the jagged edge jutting out into the chest cavity and harming her organs.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Aaron
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra

“I think I’m fine. If I use my ability just a little, this wound shouldn’t hamper me. Since I already robbed blue, why not go for gold this time?” He said chipperly as he took her hand up to his feet and brushed the dirt off his knees.

Aden

"YOU'RE GREAT! IF YOU SET YOUR MIND TO IT, NO GOAL IS IMPOSSIBLE!" The headphones continued, slightly annoyingly.

He smirked when he read the message in the sand, and his hair seemed to stand a little taller and glow a little blonder. So, is this why Bushido became a teacher perhaps? Aden decided he’d consider the idea of teaching himself once he became the number one hero.

Mikhail would probably be disappointed he lost a cube, but at least Bushido couldn’t say he didn’t hold back enough.

Last edited:
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn's eyes lit up as Lux arrived back at the green point, out of breath and cube in hand.

"Y-y-y-you got one!?" Ferryn grinned, and added the pretty pink cube to her small circle of green ones. "D-do you w-want me... want m-me to go?"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: [/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Green starting point

Mentions:

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi

p2GlPe0.png

"That sounds like a plan, hmm maybe wait in a tree for a good moment while I have fun with......" she pauses for a moment as she tries to recall who was actually set to gold "Xander or Kama...hmm, well Xander is the more durable of the two I think? So he's likely the one they have on defence...though then again Kama could come back at any moment if they manage to steal a cube that makes more cubes to take" nodding to herself as she speaks allowing the idea to run through her mind as she starts to head out "I could throw you up if that helps too, but they said not to cause too much damage so ill try to limit that...."

Lux Saber
Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Lux sat down next to the cubes slowly but surely catching her breath. "That'd be the best course of action if we're gonna get any additional cubes because that other student Bushido brought in took a lot out of me." She admitted while letting her know he was the defender so the other person had to be out attacking. "If I keep running around I won't be able to even use my quirk properly at this rate and I'm almost at my physical limit." She knew the odds of even more students having something sound canceling on them was unlikely, but she didn't want to take that chance. She'd much rather hide somewhere with the cubes until she could regain a bit of stamina that way if they did she could still have some strength to fend them off, but if they didn't she could use her original offensive plan. Also she didn't remember how long this challenge was supposed to last so getting back out there quickly was a must. "I can still do enough to take care of the cubes." She handed Ferryn her map of the locations and who was there. Hopefully what could be in Ferryn's favor is she at least knew some of the others or seen them in some sort of action. She figured the two most unknown factors for everyone was herself and him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back