• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn shut her eyes in anticipation, and when she opened them, her hand was stuck to Bushido's chest plate. I... stick? A funny thing about Ferryn was that she couldn't often think fast, but today, doing combat, she had never been able to think so fast as she did now. Turning off her lightning for a second, she landed on the ground, and then aimed for Bushido's face with one hand, and then turned on her lightning again.

"F-F-FACE!!!" She shouted, kind of cutely, half laughing at herself, half letting out a triumphant battle cry. If she could stick her hand to Bushido's face, hopefully she could obscure his vision and be in the way of anything he was trying to do.

[div class=sideinfo]Location:[/div]
[div class=sideinfo] Bushido zone

Mentions:

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

(Sorry, everyone’s got a busy day sometimes)
Aaron
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
He couldn’t tell if Xander was giving him a cube out of respect, or if he’d just got caught up in the moment, either way, Aaron was determined to do well in this exercise and show he deserved his spot at Free States. Aaron wasn’t sure he could stand, but seeing Xander roll, he decided it was a decent enough method of transportation, so he began to roll away into the underbrush at high speed himself. He chanted “Owowowowowowow” as he applied pressure to all his various bruises, or whenever he had to roll over the cube. Hopefully, he’d be able to make it back to red base uninterrupted, because there wasn’t much he could do to protect the cube at this point if he ran into someone else in the woods, let alone if he Xander chased after him.​

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Bushido was confused as to why the girl hadn't undone her quirk from his chest as he looked down at her

"Can you not able to deactivate your quirk or are you- Face?!"

Ferryn's hand shot up and slapped Bushido with a audible FWAP!

"Ouch!! Hey now, hold on! You're the one who got all up in my business, not the other way around!!"

the hand was now stuck to the other side of the helmet.

"Could take your hand off me now, I might get bad press rep for this and I don't want to deal with that."

He said trying and failing to get her hand off him, the black cubes floating higher up as his attention deviated off them and onto Ferryn

IInteraction: pbtenchi pbtenchi PlusUltra PlusUltra

Xander watched as his friend crawled and rolled away slowly and painfully.

He frowned abd walked over to him and crotched down to him.

As he cast a massive shadow over Aaron, the boy noticed he felt like he was floating: Xander had picked him up, without a word and brought him back to his starting location, setting him infront of Clementine he spoke

"You managed to break outta my supplex, I'll let ya off the book this time. We'll fight another day pal."

He ran back to gold start zone without a word leaving the cube with Aaron

Attachments

• Bushido.png
    Bushido.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn looked quizzically at her hand on Bushido's helmet. Either I missed, or my hand only gets stuck to whatever metal he's wearing.

She looked at the floating cubes above, and then jumped, using her wind with one hand, and knocking Bushido's helmet off before transitioning from lightning to wind with that hand. She burst up, and grasped one of the cubes in her hand.

Wait. She almost giggled with how good of an idea this was. Holding the obtained grey cube in her armpit, the girl moved her hands in a circular motion, creating a nasty wind tornado. Get the cubes!!! She thought, trying to suck up the cubes with the tornado as she tumbled awkwardly to the ground, flopping head over heels. She got up quickly, and left the electric field, taking the tornado with her. Hopefully she got all or most of the cubes out of Bushido's grasp and could now leave with a jackpot of cubes!

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Bushido zone

Mentions:

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Mention: Ineptitude Ineptitude

As Ferryn knocked Bushido helmet off and swooped away the cubes he finally noticed she was trying to distract him.

He frowned as she tried to escape his zone of effect, Bushido extended the electric field to its furthest reach and gave a shout

"Blood Dragon Drop!!!"

As soon as the final word left his mouth Ferryn's whole buddy crumpled to the ground and felt like it was being pulled into the floor.

"If there's one thing that makes me upset, it's people playing me a fool for my concerns to my fellow man. When a villain takes a hostage or tries to appeal to my good nature it makes me sick!"

His happy tone was replaced with one of anger and malice, Bushido's long hair flowed behind his back as the cubes returned to floating around him.

Picking up his helmet he continued.

"What you are experiencing now is one of my special techniques, I developed this particular technique with the help of Free state's Nurse; Shay. I preform The 'Blood Dragon Drop' by pulling the Iron in your blood down to the ground, Shay helped me calculate the amount of magnetic pull needed for this not to pull the blood straight out of someone."

He stood over her and looked down upon his helpless student

"Your position so high in the ranking of the exam was no accident, I can tell how much control you have over your quirk. I clearly mistook your shyness for a weakness when it can be used as a valuable tool for giving off a non-aggressive aura."

Bushido slid her to the borderline of the clearing and set her upright.

"I would enjoy to spar with you on a more even playing field, this time without me thinking you just wanted to ask me something."

He took a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth focusing on the ground beneath him, the sounds of the forest around him and the cool breeze of the wind above him, Bushido began shrinking his electric field back down.

"My apologies for losing my temper and outbursting at you, Ferryn. Don't take it personally, it was merely pent up aggression toward villains who prey on the emotions of those they attack... Forgive me. Now, Let us dual, Young Hero!" he saluted Ferryn with his sword.

Last edited:
Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

Getting ready to throw another spear Clementine is broken from her actions by the emergence of a new arrival, spinning around to throw it at Xander her arm stop as she notices Aaron in his arm "Erm...ok is he ok?" she was tempted to throw it at him when seeing he still had a cube on him as he retreated since it was still a test, but then again he didn't need to do this and attacking someone in the back really wasnt the heroic thing to do, so instead she drops the item with a thud and picks up Aaron to check him over, noticing the cube and quickly storing it away before she continues the inspection.

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

The blood in Ferryn's head throbbed angrily, and she rubbed her forehead for a moment as Bushido set her back on her feet. The number #2 hero had a trigger, it seemed, of people being manipulative. In all honesty, Ferryn wasn't trying to be manipulative. She had been surprised by seeing Bushido in the clearing, and inserted her hand in his electric field as an experiment. It was only then that she realized what a chance she had.

Ofcourse, Ferryn didn't feel like attempting to communicate all that, so the girl smiled at Bushido, bent her knees slightly, braced her arms at her sides, and leaped into the air. Once she was floating above Bushido, she switched to hail; raining down on his helmet as she fell upon him. CLANK!! CLANK!! CLANK!! CLANK!!

Ferryn was fairly nervous, as this was her first 'real' 1-on-1 combat, and Bushido had skill. Crazy skill. To be honest, she was probably just wasting her time trying to fight him. But maybe it was a good learning exercise, too.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: [/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Bushido zone

Mentions:

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

As Ferryn lept above him, Bushido looked up to see what she had planned when an ice chunk slammed him in the right eye: quickly ducking his head to avoid the rest of the onslaught and giving Ferryn a quick zap before jumping backward and sliding on the dirt.

"Shoot, I'll be temporarily blind in that eye, no matter. I'll just since her position in my blind spot with my electrical field." He closed his right eye and kept the left open

"You have control over many elements, Ferryn, whereas I have complete mastery over just one! I'll show you that perfection in one aspect can often triumph over mediocrity in many, observe!"

He lifted his red and gold gauntlet wearing left hand to the sky, it began absorbing shocks and bolts of lightning from Bushido: humming with electrical power as small charges of blue lighting serged off it and down Bushido's arm

"I shall combat you with this Hand and Arm alone. No matter the outcome of this battle I will help you to perfect your control over just one element, then the next, then the next, and so on and so forth. by the end of your time at Free State, I expect you to have a better mastery over lightning than I do."

Bushido dashed forward the gauntlet striking the ground with lightning and sparking as he ran toward her, throwing an uppercut from a few feet away that let out a wave of electrical power toward Ferryn.

"Let us see, You and I, If you have what it takes to hold up against my lightning, Ferryn!"

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

After Ferryn hit the ground and was zapped by Bushido, she dove out of the way of the uppercut, barely dodging it and landing hard on her side and sliding. She winced. One arm, huh? She held out her one hand and activated her lightning, hoping her newfound trick would attach her to Bushido's left arm.

[div class=sideinfo]Bushido zone

Mentions:

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Mikhail Lontano
Mako learned several things about Mikhail as he teleported all around her. It seemed as if he needed to close his eyes to do it, as whenever he teleported in her field of view he closed them before he disappeared. Mako initially wrote this off as problems with the areas lighting or maybe some bugs, but eventually coincidences stop being coincidences. He was also smart enough to not show any reaction to her casual acquisition of her second cube, so she couldn't bet on him panicking for the rest of the round. Finally, she realized that the expression on his face indicated that he was still thinking for a way around her.

She kept speaking the entire time, casually making small-talk in hopes of keeping him from formulating a plan before time ran out. But she figured he'd try something to get one of her cubes out of there before the game ended, and the less time he had meant the plan would be more reckless. She hoped he would try something soon, she'd heard anticipation like this wasn't healthy over long periods of time. Plus, the cubes she was sitting on were extremely uncomfortable.

"-so I figured they were all rotten and I could have them anyway. But then Heidi, she uh, she works there too, she comes saying that that stuff was being donated for compost." Mako continued , one hand still rubbing at the inside of her coat "Now I usually wouldn't care, but I had no idea that the boss was even altruistic enough for donations. So I give Heidi this look and ask her what the stuff was really being saved for-

And that was when he made his move, teleporting well within her range. Mako's jaws dove for him immediately, but of course he teleported before they could reach him, which only meant that she had to consider where he'd come from next. Mako's head swiveled, barely catching a glimpse of him before he threw a palm full of dirt directly at her eyes. She tilted her head down , trying to block as much of it with her cap as possible, but then something rammed into her from behind and shoved her off the cubes. Her first instinct was to send her jaws swinging back, but with her vision like this-

Ah, so that was the plan. If she had more time, perhaps she'd give him an applause. But she moved quick, swinging one of her hands behind her towards the cubes. When her hand found skin, she immediately latched onto Mikhail's wrist before he could take hold of the cube. She pulled him down with her, sliding her other hand out of her coat as he collapsed atop her. The moment they landed, Mikhail suddenly jerked and twitched for a second before going still.

Mako released a breath as her muscles relaxed, then patted him on the back before shoving his twitching form off of her.

"Put me in a position where using my Quirk would almost definitely get me disqualified, pretty sweet plan." she said as she leaned up and rubbed her eyes before looking to him and holding up Stitcher's stun gun "Good thing we don't gotta rely on them, eh?"

When she didn't get an immediate response, she tilted her head before sitting up and walking over to him. she looked down and gave his unconscious body a poke with the tip of her shoe, "Yo... Mik my man... Ya alright?"

Location; Bushido Zone

As Ferryn attached to his hand Bushido lifted it up high as small streaks of elecity jumped into Ferryn's body from Bushido.

"A clever trick at first. But unwise now that I know how it works. This may sting a little"

Lightning serged through the gauntlet into Ferryn, her muscles spasming slightly from the shocks when she heard the sound of a loud horn

"Hm? Oh the time appears to be up- you did well to break through my defense so far. Good work Ferryn!"

The electrity faded from his gauntlet and the shocks ceased as Bushido walked out of the forest: Ferryn still attached to his arm

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn detached herself from Bushido's arm, muscles still spasming a bit. She had difficulty not falling over for a few moments, and then managed to steady herself. Her head still hurt from the blood dragon attack thing that Bushido did earlier.

"G-g-good fight!" Ferryn managed as parting greeting to Bushido. Then she ran back to her green point to check on Lux and Kama.

[div class=sideinfo]Bushido zone --> Green point

Mentions: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Japanime Japanime

[/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (All Students)
Location: Red Zone, Freestate (Targetting All) > Starting Zone

p2GlPe0.png

Putting Aaron to Saftey she decides to at least slow down the theft of the other cubes in the meantime while claiming more cubes isn't an option, they were already several up right? So that just means they need to slow down the other people gaining them to maintain their current rank. It was a long shot but it was worth a try, so with little ceramony, she begins to start targetting the other coloured zones indiscriminately...stopping midway through a throw and lowering her arm "Oh...that went by fast.....".

Letting off the excess material she goes and pick up her teammate and then travels back to the starting point with the all the cubes under the other arm, a wide grin over her features as she cans those around the area "Well that was fun! Really wish someone had come and tried to take a cube...but i got to do math instead!"
laughing to herself, in high spirits regardless of the outcomes.

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Seeing that Jacki was recovering soundly, Shay glanced over at the clock hanging over the infirmary door. Humming lightly at the sight—time went by so quickly these days—he fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed a very familiar number. It only took a few rings before "Lightning Rod < 3" finally answered the call.

"Hagane, it's Shay~! Jacki's recovering just fine—she should be discharged once she wakes up." Shay slumped into his favorite swivel chair, spinning around a couple times as a smile lit up his face. "How was class? Were any of the other students injured? Were you?" He blatantly ignored the teasing smile and gagging sounds from Seth and Blake respectively.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Xander returned the Black Cube to the Gold zone when he heard the horn go off

"Huh, guess that means its finished. I wonder if we'll win, or sky high? How did this game work again? Whatever... I oughta check on that Jacki girl, I mighta went to hard on her..."

He said as he began walking to the nurse's

When he arrived he walked passed the spinning Shay and over to Jacki's bed, crouching down.

"Yo, it's me Xander, I'm here to say sorry about earlier... I might've over done it earlier, so uh sorry. Wanna grab some lunch er somethin'? My treat."
He said scratching his neck looking down

Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude

As Bushido walked out of the Forest he got a call on his phone from 'Doctor love (Sèitheach) ' and answered

"Hey there Shay, Glad to hear it-"
He started walking to the nurse's office ad he talked with the phone floating next to him

"Class was alright- at least I think so, and I don't think anyone else got too hurt- as for me, well, I may have taken an ice chunk to the eye. So I'm on my way over now. Try not to over work yourself, Shay! Or dinner tonight will be pretty dull. Cya soon."

He hung up and continued his walk to the Nurse's Office.

Jacki Fleitcher
Mentions: Shay
Interactions: Mako ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Xander ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )​

Jacki shot up like a lightning bolt "Huh? Where am - oh right Xander hit me super hard" Jacki said with tears starting to well up in her eyes "DAMMIT! SERIOUSLY ONE ATTACK?" Jacki yelled at herself as the tears started flowing like a stream down her "I couldn't beat anyone, I'm such a useless bitch." she blubbered to herself it was both depressing and a little bit funny because of her colouring, "OK, Jacki pull yourself together, it's not like this is the third year of school, just the first day. I've got plenty of time to get better, Hmmm I think I need to learn more about my Quirk." Jacki said after she used the blanket to wipe her tears away as she started to think but that was soon interrupted by Xander "Oh good, here to rub in my face" Jacki thought but she was surprised to hear that he was sorry about the ribs and offered to treat him to lunch "All good big guy, you don't need to do that, I was trying to get under your skin and I guess I did a really good job at that, I just underestimated your Quirk and that you would take it as personally as you did." Jacki said as she hopped out of bed "Yo, nurse, I'm good to go yeah? Sweet" Jacki said not even giving enough time for them to respond

"Well either way thanks for checking up on me, it's water under the bridge, now if you'll excuse I've got to look like a pro hero that has got somewhere to be" Jacki said before dashing off, she felt great, no pain and she could breathe easily. Jacki went around the school and finally found who she was looking as she tapped them on the shoulder "Hey Mako" Jacki said cheerfully "Sorry about the training exercise, I got taken out by Xander while I was facing Bushido." Jacki said calmly her face a bit solemn in that fact "I couldn't get a single cube for us. But I do have a good idea to make it up to ya. Lunch is on me and my card" Jacki said as she pulled out a credit card "Anything you want to eat and you get it free of charge on your side of things. Look I hope this doesn't put a pin in us being friends, I tried really hard, I just got in my own way and rather than doing what's best for the two of us, I tried to do what's best for me…" Jacki said as she put out her hand for a fist bump "So you all cool with a free lunch.

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Japanime Japanime PlusUltra PlusUltra Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

As the students returned from their respective places or checking up on friends Bushido began his little speech

"Great work out there everyone! I'm sure you all did an amazing job! Attackers, make sure to rest your legs from all that running. Defenders, pat yourself on the back for holding down the Fort. Here are your team's positions on the ranking!

#1 Red Team
#2 Gold Team
#3 Green team
#4 Blue Team
#5 Purple Team

The position of Teams with the same amount of cubes were determined by who had a stronger defence.

He turned to Xander.

"Also, Xander; originally I was going to dock you ten points for not holding yourself back and injuring Jacki so much, but you brought Aaron back to his zone when you noticed he could pull himself away, so I'll only be docking five points."

He return his gaze to the group.

"Other than that little hiccup, great work everyone, get some lunch!!

Last edited:
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Mikhail Lontano
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi Japanime Japanime PlusUltra PlusUltra
After delivering Mikhail to the Nurse's office, Mako had initially been surprised to find Jacki there. But she hadn't let her surprise keep her long. If there was one thing she'd learnt about Jacki in the time she'd known her, it was that she seemed to hate other people worrying about her. So Mako had returned to the outdoor gymnasium. Eventually Bushido gave the verdict she'd pretty much expected. They didn't do good, not by a wide margin, but Mako had expected that the moment she'd discerned the nature of this game. Even so, she made sure to applaud her classmates for their success.

But it was during the issuing of the results that Jacki returned. A single pat on the shoulder preceded a torrent of words that Mako found she was already getting used to. She defaulted to her natural state as Jacki talked, nodding, tilting her head, and giving a hum here and there. She seemed in high spirits, all things considered. Whether that was a front or the truth, Mako didn't really care to know. It seemed that Xander was the one who took her down, Mako could only wonder how that particular fight went down. She wouldn't ask for a play by play, the image in her head was too humorous to overwrite with the truth just yet. She hoped it didn't leave anything permanent, physical or otherwise.

But it was when Jacki mentioned her particular method of making up for her defeat that Mako stopped responding. She merely stared at Jacki with a raised eyebrow, then looked down with a small chuckle once she was finished. She pulled her hand from her coat pocket and looked down at it for a moment before balling it into a fist.

"Someone like me's got no right to deny somebody's friendship for a reason like that." she eventually said before meeting Jacki's fist bump "But I gotta turn down that lunch."

Ironically enough, it seems that everyone but her would be eating soon. If what Bushido said was true, then next period was lunch. She knew it would take some time for everyone to get used to, her coworkers had taken forever to stop bugging her about her eating habits. Even now they'd occasionally bring it up, and every time the result was the same. Mako would just have to do the same thing here, let time and familiarity do most of the work.

"My meals are never free." she mumbled more to herself than anyone else, then turned and waved over her classmates "Come on guys, I wanna hear about what went down while I was defending."

She then turned and began making her way to the cafeteria, the raging hunger she was feeling offset by the smile hidden beneath her mask.

Walter

Interaction: Mr North

Walter and North were driving to an undisclosed location where a rally would be taking place. Wally had been a member of the league for a few weeks now and was surprised by how well North had been treating him.

Unfortunately, after 30 minutes or so of driving the car broke down. North examined the vehicle. “I’m afraid the old Bentley has finally given out. We will have to walk the rest of the way.”

“Can’t we call someone to pick us up?” Walter asked.

“I’m afraid not. It’s best to avoid all being seen together out in daylight.” North responded, adjusting his tie, before tidying Walter’s like a doting parent.

They began to walk. The silence grew so thick you could cut it with a knife. Eventually, North spoke. “The other day, Professor Violet said to me ‘can I borrow a book mark?’ How strange, years of working together and he still doesn’t know my name is Bram.”

Walter burst out laughing, in part because of how abrupt the joke is.

Encouraged by this, North started telling more jokes “What is the least spoken language in the world? Sign language.”

Wally tried telling a joke himself. “What building has the most stories? The library!”

North gave a polite chuckle.

“Hey, Mr North, can I ask you a question?” Wally asked, again breaking the thick silence.

“Ask away.” North responded.

“Who exactly are you? Not as a member of the league, but who are you?”

“Well. I’m a man. Once upon a time I wanted to be a hero but was rejected for my appearance. It’s not that surprising since heroism has been turned into a tool of marketing and entertainment.” Here he stopped and sighed. “Then I tried joining the police for a while, but that didn’t really work out, two much discrimination there too. Somehow, I fell into leading a gang of other radical mutants. Then Leader beat the crap out of me and made me join her organisation. And I found that it fit me like a glove. That’s pretty much my life story. I can’t really make any great answers to who I am. I don’t think anyone really understands themselves.”

Eventually, a driver passed and asked if they needed a ride. The duo obliged. The driver asked jokingly if North was Walter’s dad, which clearly wasn’t the case considering North’s radical appearance. Before Wally could respond, North spoke. “Yes.”

Wally was left in shock.

Last edited:
Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Another patient discharged, another patient carried in. Shay smiled wryly at the prone form of Mikhail Lontano, sensing the slightest bit of electricity under his skin. Nonetheless, he waved a hand and the pain disappeared. A cold pack was then procured and placed on his skin in order to reduce the soreness in his muscles. The electricity itself was already dying down.

The nurse stared at the infirmary door. It was strange, how few students were getting treated. He knew that many more of them were injured, one way or another, as was inevitable in such a school. Perhaps, in light of the ones with more serious wounds, they viewed their own injuries as insignificant in comparison.

What a dumb, yet terribly common mindset, especially in heroes.

@WhoKnows???

(slightly long)

Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude

a couple of loose objects and small metal pieces around the door to the clinic floated up and stuck to the wall and with each other, the door handle shook a slightly and opened itself with a quick buzz of electricity, In walked Bushido with an Ice pack floating next to his bruised eye. he greeted some of the staff with a wave and walked to Shay

"Honey, I'm home." Bushido joked as he moved the ice pack and gave a wink, wincing at the sting of pain in his eye from the movement "Ow- that girl hit me pretty good with that ice chunk. Well, how's everything been in the old infirmary, Séitheach? not too stressful I hope."

Bushido pulled a chair from across the room to him and sat down, slightly charging the metal of the chair with his electric aura, producing a low quiet hum in the air.

He pulled off his armor slowly, helmet first, letting his long hair fall over the back of the chair as it began to hover half an inch from the metal parts, continuing he unbuckled the chest place and took a deep breath.

"Ah- Well I'm not sure My full plate battle armor was a need for that exercise, but taking it off at the end of the day sure feel like a got a job well done. Know what I mean, Shay?"

He leaned back in his chair: stretching out like a cat in the sun, let all his limbs loosen as he sat in the comfortable chair

Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Probably George Probably George

As Prof. Violet drove to the location Mr. North had given him he talked to Chronosis in quick snippets while purple fumes collected on the floor of the car, slightly corroding the leather seats and other parts of the car's interior

"Are our two passengers comfortable back there, I'd hate them to have any back or neck pain during our little rally: it's no good to attend a speech while your back or neck is aching." He said bluntly to his assistant, sitting in the head passenger with his legs pulled up from the gas.

Chronosis looked at Violet with his usual look of nervousness and concern that the Professor was accustomed to seeing

"So, the rally we're going to if for... what purpose? I see no point in revealing our underground workings sir, It seems like it'd just lead to heroes and the police trying to find and arrest us! this will lead to a catastrophe-"
He was cut off by the purple haze raising higher slightly and corroded his seat, quickly pulling his legs higher he looked to violet

"S-s-s-s-s-sir!? Have I miss spoken!? "
Chronosis said even more nervously

Violet shook his finger at Chronosis slightly and returned it to the steering wheel as he turned a corner slowly.

"My friend, Once again you only look at the surface of the matter. By showing our presence and alerting Heroes and the public to our workings: It will put them on edge for what we plan to do next when we will strike you see?"

Chronosis slowly nodded and began shaking his head violently in agreement

"Yes, yes, yes, yes of course sir! and once they know of us, every little thing in the criminal underworld with have them grasping at straws to try and learn more!!" He cackled and convulsed in his seat as he laughed, Prof. violet turned to look at him

"Why don't you wake our passengers up, Chronosis. I think they've been out for long enough to not know where we've been going."
once more Chronosis nodded and knocked on the window to the back of the car quickly four times.

"Wake up you two, We're almost there! if you oversleep and make us late I'll dip your hands in boiling water and slow the pain down to a crawl!"

He shouted at Max and Minna

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Shay simply hummed in response, wearing the same smile he always did and yet—it was softer somehow, a hint of fondness twisting his lips upwards in his presence. Getting out of his chair, he strode over to the other and, moving the ice pack out of the way, placed a gentle kiss on his bruised eye and made the pain disappear. He lingered like that for a bit, before very abruptly shoving the ice pack back onto the black-and-blue mark with a smile.

"I've been fine—nothing me or the others' couldn't handle." Hazel eyes glanced at the other two nurses, both of whom quickly averted their own eyes. "I'm sure you did a wonderful job with the first years, Hagane." At this, he grinned, showcasing pearly white teeth.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Lux Saber
Mentions: Japanime Japanime

Lux slowly peeked her eyes open after a while. It was still difficult to move since she wasn't fully recovered, but she thought she heard something blasting loudly and it jarred her from her unconscious state. Without moving she glanced around and noticed Kama laying not far from her. She wasn't sure if he was ok or not since she didn't remember much other then he flew towards her. She also saw what looked like a pile of...hail? She couldn't even tell that it was hiding the cubes they were supposed to be protecting. She wanted to call out to the boy to see if he was ok, but she didn't know his name and her throat was sore from using it at it's limit. She sighed and decided she didn't have much choice but to rest there until someone found them. Just when she came to that conclusion he thought she heard footsteps approaching. Hopefully it was either Ferryn, or an instructor to tell them the class was over, and not another student.

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Japanime Japanime

As Darius walked through the forest tuning his violin and enjoying the peaceful chirping of bird aswell as the rustle of leaves, something caught his eye.

It was a girl and a boy, collapsed on the ground close to each other, at first Darius hesitated to approach but when he realised neither was moving he walked over briskly.

He slung the violin over his shoulder and knelt down next to the girl, looking down with a look of concern at her as he pointed to Lux, than Kama finishing off with an 'ok' hand sign, eye brows raised to check if they were seriously hurt.

He also checked on the boy, waving his hand if front of his face a couple times before he took out his violin and began to play.

Darius played a slow and calm tune on his violin toward Kama, the his body and the area around it began to cool down slightly. Being cold always woke Darius up, why not see if it works the same for this boy.

Walter

Interaction: Mr North Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Probably George Probably George Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

They parted from the driver about 10 minutes before the destination and walked the rest of the way.

“I know I already asked… But do you want me to give a speech? I’m quirkless” Walter asked. He said the word quirkless as though he was saying the word useless.

“It doesn’t matter that you don’t have a quirk. Your weakness can become your strength. A young, quirkless boy who had everything taken from him by the so-called heroes standing up against the harsh and powerful world is a story that can move hearts Walter.” He said between steps. Despite being very tall, he walked slowly to ensure Wally could keep up with him. “Revolution is like fire.” Here North extended his hand and sprouted a small black flame. “The faults of the world set individuals like you and me alight, and we gather, and the flame grows, and spreads and more people are set alight by our stories. And then the world burns.”

When they arrived, North checked his watch. They arrived right on time. “The rally itself won’t start for an hour. Come, let me introduce you to some of our other members, the matchsticks that will help us burn down this world. The Professor mentioned that he had found a capable recruit, and I must introduce you to Meric, who helped us arrange this affair.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back