• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Lux asked for Ferryn's phone number and she nodded, eagerly, though her mind was still on making sure the group who was going to wrestling didn't end up killed or worse. When Clementine mentioned private boxes, Ferryn piped up.

"B-b-boxes are g-good!" Before she was once again lost in the clamour of voices seeking attention. Some boy came in, perhaps the one Bushido had recruited to be an extra team member, and started throwing paper at everyone. Ferryn picked one up and read it. Drama club? That would be fun, although Ferryn knew she wouldn't/couldn't get any roles. She had heard tales about people who's stutters disappeared on the stage, but she wasn't so sure the same would happen to her. It sounded too much like a cliche fairytale, honestly, but it would be fun just to hang out with the drama club, maybe do some backstage jobs or something. She folded up the paper and put it in her pocket along with Darius's phone number.

Kama was awake now, and Ferryn walked over to his bed. "A-are you o-okay?" She asked. She considered apologizing, but if Kama didn't remember that Ferryn had knocked him out... she'd opt to keep it that way. If Kama remembered, she'd deal with the consequences.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Nurse's Office

Mentions: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Mako Glass2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpg
Mention: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Japanime Japanime PlusUltra PlusUltra
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 pbtenchi pbtenchi Ineptitude Ineptitude
Xander hadn't stayed long, seems Mako had shown up just as he was leaving. He was quickly replaced by another dude in red, the two bumping into each other before Xander left.

Mako raised an eyebrow at that, but remained silent as she let the doctor lead her to the rest of the injured. She kept her coat draped over her shoulder, one hand holding it in place as the other held back from massaging the bruises still hidden by the t-shirt she wore. On her way to them, another party suddenly appeared. It was a blonde boy who immediately challenged the dude in Red, whose name was apparently Darius. Darius merely patted him on the shoulder, a simple move which seemed to have critically damaged the blonde... if his reaction was anything to go by anyway. The Nurse wasn't amused, Mako's proximity allowed her to sense the growing aura of ill-intent rising around him.

Aden apologized after recovering from Darius's silent dismissal, racing out while asking the rest of the students to consider the drama club. Once he was gone, Mako gave a low hum. She wondered just how much classes would be interacting with each other, should be a lot if clubs were encouraged this much.

Mako gave a nod to her classmates as she was led near, her eyes finally moving to the one classmate she still knew the least about: Lux. Luckily for Mako, Lux had just given out her name whilst speaking to Xander before he left "Ah, so you're the one who teamed up with Ferryn for the game." Mako noted before slowly raising her hand out for a handshake "Hey, you're pretty much the only classmate I don't know much about. Name's Mako, and speaking of which..."

She glanced to Aaron, "Ya did good out there, pal. Congrats." she lowered her other hand and gave him a thumbs up "Already seeing some sweet progression, huh?"

MericQPortraitSFIII3rd.jpg
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi
"-to the ends of the world, wherever they may hide. The days of the olden ways now waver and sway from the acts in play, never to whether the corruption of-"

Meric hadn't stopped talking once, not once since he'd started. It was a feat that 'Andy' had always found eye-catching, because not once had the guy even paused to take a breath. He'd made a little game of timing Meric's monologues, though it was interrupted by the approach of Mr. North.

"Not since the years of Gregory Maximilian have a I bore witness to classical villainy-" Meric paused as Andy nudged him and brought his attention to North, who asked him a question which made Meric place his hands on his hips and chuckle "Red Sugar? Are you...."

He paused, shaking his head before holding up both hands for a moment "Actually, it doesn't matter."

One hand dipped into his pocket before whipping out a nondescript flip phone, which he whipped open with such a vigor and flair that one wouldn't be faulted for expecting a camera crew to show up and get to work. Red Sugar wasn't new to him in the slightest, especially given how often certain gangs seemed to rely on it. Lord knows its manufacturer wasn't unwilling to funnel as much of it into the underworld as possible.

As he pressed several buttons, he leaned towards North "And here I am thinking the League would just send him out there with nothing but his fists and a dream." Meric gave a small chuckle as he leaned back "If you know that much then know that our Sugar-Sweet Savant always enjoys business."

He paused, waving his phone "I mean he likes spreading his goods so-" Meric shook his head "What I'm saying is you'll get your stuff."

His other hand patted the child's head "I swear on whoever this is that that exchange shall be set in motion."

Interaction: open

Darius walked through the halls with a look regretful look on his face, he'd forgotten to ask for Ferryn and Lux's number and had just handed out his.

"What a foolish mistake. I suppose I'll just hope they text or call me or else I'll never be able to get a hold of them, perhaps I'll-"

This thought was cut short when he suddenly got rammed from the side while he turned a corner, his shoulder collided with the ground pretty hard.

when Darius looked up to see who had attacked him, a shoe swung at his face, cracking the left lens of his glasses and causing his nose to leak blood.

The unseen group ran off chuckling to them selves, Darius slowly pulled himself to the wall and proped his body against it.

Surprisingly: bullying was a common occurrence for Darius, whether it was due to jealousy of his position, the fact he couldn't really say it happened to anyone, or that his mannerisms portrayed him as seeming like he thought he was better than people.

Darius never brought these issues up to teachers or friends, he thought of them as a problem that he'd deal with, not wanting to trouble others with it.

As he leaned against the wall he wiped his nose with a hankercheif, and he adjusted his glasses, only seeing out of one eye he looked atthw ceiling and took a deep breath and sat in place for a few moments.

Mention: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PlusUltra PlusUltra Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Kama watched as Ferryn came over to him. He did remember what she did but he wasn't mad at her. "You don't have to be sorry. I'm not mad at you. I understand why you did it." He flashed a grin at her letting her know it was fine. Then it dawned on him. The girl he crashed into. Was she ok?

Kama scanned the infirmary for the blue haired girl from earlier and spotted her looking just fine. He smiled and a sigh of relief escaped his mouth. Then he looked back at Ferryn. He remembered her carrying him to the infirmary he was impressed and thankful. Of course she didn't know he was awake while she carried him but he just had to say something. "Hey uh, princess. Thanks. I'll pay you back some day."

The reason he referred to her as princess is because he thought she looked like she could be one. After he said that he left the infirmary raising one hand while the other was sitting comfortably in his pocket. "Later!" Then he ran back into the infirmary. "If anybody needs to contact me or wants to this is my number!"

He called out his number before finally leaving. He didn't wanna miss out on the wrestling and if they needed to contact people, well they can't say they didn't have his contact information.

As Kama was walking through the halls he saw the guy from earlier sitting by himself. "Hey. You're that guy from earlier." He smiled at the boy sitting. "What's your name?" He asked.

Lux Saber
Interaction: @ infirmary people

Lux couldn't help but giggle softly. It was kinda amusing seeing the adult talking with the blonde student. There was that change again from gold to black in his hair. She was sure that was her imagination the last time, but maybe it had something to do with his quirk. She couldn't see a connection between then and now however. Before she knew it he was gone too, except unlike Darius he never actually introduced himself to anyone other then saying something about being a part of the big three. She supposed they'd run into each other again eventually, so she wouldn't worry about it.

She looked over to the boy who'd invited them to wrestling and nodded wanting him to take his time if that was the case. She patted around her outfit, but remembered her phone was in her bag since they were in athletic wear she didn't want to risk her phone breaking during class. She asked one of the nurses if she could borrow a pen and opened up the paper Darius gave her. The other boy who was apparently ok was up and about so she was happy. He left, but then quickly came back calling out his number. She blinked a moment before writing it down too. However next to it she just put a question mark symbol, a sun, and a hand because she remembered his hands glowing before and he didn't call out his name. She looked at the number Darius had given her wondering if he was in any clubs. She also wondered how many clubs there were. Deciding to just ask him when she texts him as soon as she stops by to grab her bag with her phone in it. She figured she should do it sooner rather then later so he doesn't forget who she is. Se then wrote Ferryn's name and passed her the paper. "Here you go. If you write it on this I'll have them all together."

Lux was pleasantly surprised when the other girl started talking to her."Nice to meet you Mako." She chimed shaking her hand in return. "Yah, I wound up missing the first class due to some technically difficulties." She opted out of mentioning the reason she wasn't at entrance wither was because she was here from the official recommendation entrance exam instead. She didn't want that label if she could help it. If asked she wouldn't lie, but she hoped they could not wonder too much about it. She started walking towards the door. " I really am getting hungry so I'm going to head down to the cafeteria if anyone else is coming." She'd love to stay and bond, but her stomach was killing her. Admittedly she didn't have much of a breakfast since she was so nervous about her first day and her body was punishing her for it now. She waved as she walked out the door.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn cocked her head curiously at Kama's new nickname for her. She was glad he was alright, anyway.

She wrote her number down on the paper she had been given, and then handed it back to Lux. As the blue haired girl mentioned food, Ferryn decided that was a good idea, too. She had only eaten an apple for breakfast, and any energy it had given her was definitely worn off now.

"I-I-I'll c-come!" Ferryn replied as she ran after Lux.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Nurse's Office

Mentions: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 PlusUltra PlusUltra Japanime Japanime [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Rosemary Rockafeller
Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Rosemary being the daughter of one of the active underground villains in the city was dragged to the rally by her parents. They believed it wasn't too early for her to be in the loop. That in fact she was finally of age to do more then just be support, but to actually start going out with them on jobs. She wasn't sure what to expect, but she wasn't disappointed so far. While she wasn't cheering as excited as everyone else she did give a hand for the boy who stood before them and gave the speech. For an apparently quirkless guy he had some guts. His conviction was clear, and he made the same kind of points her parents always did. Everything always felt so right and justified whenever someone was speaking to her, and in the heat of the moment like now it was easy to push aside the chatter of her classmates back at school or the media hype that was on almost every channel. What really hit home was when he mentioned once upon a time wanting to be a hero himself. It struck a chord in the girls whose heart was starting to waver on what side of the fences she truly belong. What was truly just? She supposed the only way to find out was to dive deeper into all of this. She believed in his words of wanting to help bring about a better society, and if the heroes of today couldn't cut then then they needed to be cut from the picture. She only wavered on if the ends justifies the means or not. She believed they all wanted the same outcome, just how did they plan to get there.

She backed out of the crowd a bit letting them converse, and her Parents network, or whatever they were doing at the moment so she could take a moment to breathe. She needed to push any thoughts from her head that weren't productive. This was her family, agreeing with their methods wasn't a requirement. Understanding their purpose and working towards their goal should be what matters most. She couldn't afford to let them down, and if this was the beginning of something bigger, that's even more people she couldn't disappoint. The world needed them to get this right. Taking another deep breath she walked to find a water fountain or something before anything else got started even if she was sure if she missed something her parents would (scold her first for missing it) fill her in back home.

Jacki Fleitcher

Mentions:

Interactions: Anyone Anyone

Jacki had left the rest of the class to their machinations and didn’t want to be a bother like she had been, since she had lunch before the class she decided to skip lunch and wait inside the classroom, she then pulled out her book and started writing, she had started pages on her teachers and her fellow classmates. “So Bushido can dual-wield however he doesn’t often show it off so as to surprise opponents, hmmm fortunately for me, while he can increase the power of his lightning, the fact that my Quirk essentially electrocutes for a second I’m kind of use to that, which means” Jacki thought to herself writing on Bushido’s page “I’m slightly resistant to Ferryn’s lightning if she can use it.” Jacki said as she continued to write “Xander’s Quirk is a bit more extensive than I thought, whenever he copies something, he can bring the two things back together and I think the side with more weight is the one that is pulled back.” Jacki continued “As for Stitcher he has two fake arms, which look completely normal since he uses his Quirk.” Jacki continued before she got to her own page and her hand stopped writing, tears started to well up in her eyes before she flipped the table in anger and started crying. “Why am I doing this? I have a lot of information about others but I have no idea where to go from here.” Jacki said to herself as she cried, her table, book and pen sprawled on the floor in front of her. “I am so lost as to what to do.” Jacki cried in frustration

Minna

Mentions:

Interactions: Anyone Anyone

Minna watched quietly from behind the platform as a Quirkless kid wanted to fight on the frontlines, she rolled her eyes before she climbed up onto the platform and grabbed the microphone “Ahem” Minna had put on her innocent face and voice for the moment “Hello everyone, my name is Minna and I may look cute and innocent but I am a Villain just like you, a professional like some. Now I’m not a Quirkless person like this man but I’ve had my own problems with heroes. You see when I was younger I had always planned to be a hero but with my sadism and masochism.” Minna paused as she plunged her knife where her heart is although her body was ink where it was “my heroes and idols said that I just couldn’t be one, it destroyed me and I tried to kill myself, fortunately and unfortunately a hero saved me from my fall, it’s then I realised why my destiny had saved me!” Her whole body distorting as she turned to ink and her voice started to distort because of it “It was to undermine the heroes, by killing people and to destroy their world views by doing so. Hahahahaha, thank you for listening.” Minna finished as she put mic back and skipped off stage her form fully solid except for where the knife was “Welp, I reckon they bought that sappy ass bullshit.” Minna said to herself as she sat down behind the stage

Interaction: Japanime Japanime

Darius noticed the boy from earlier approaching him he pulled himself upright, stashing his hankercheif away. He turned to the boy as he brushed his hair out of his eyes with his free hand.

Nodding When he State that he was 'the guy from earlier' and signing "Darius" when he asked his name. Pulling himself up on shaky legs and nearly falling overover, keeping balance on the wall, Darius began to walk away

9th Ave
"Has Mr.Bowers made a move yet?"

"Not yet Strange, you would thing a career criminal like Bowers would've made a move with the powers you gave him. The Beach Bum must've gone straight."
"Nonsense, if I know criminals, and I do, Bowers has to strike sooner or later. Once He does, make sure you are watching and make sure you film and takes notes. Got it?"

The man, who was a tall, bearded man wearing a pair or prescription glasses nodded and hung up the disposable phone his boss gave him. He then leaned back onto the seat of the white van he was driving, sighing hard in the process. Dr. Prometheus, his boss, had assigned him to follow around the and take notes on one of his Patients. He did with every one of his patients, something about taking notes about their now "artificial quirks" as part of a major "experiment". He was stuck following around Chad Bowers, a former pro surfer, full-time beach bum and career criminal. He remembered the Doc giving him so kind of repulser that allowed him to fire bolts of electricity from his hands. Even more interesting was the fact that He was also given a special suit that allowed him to cover himself with electricity without getting harmed. The man had to admit, he wanted to see to see his quirk in action. Suddenly, he saw a tanned, blond haired man wearing what appeared to be a odd type of hazmat suit, gas mask included. At first, he mistaked him for a sanitation worker, until he saw what appeared to be something metallic outlined on his skin. The man immediately pulled out a video camera and immediately started to film the scne.

Meanwhile

Chad Bowers walked into the convience store wearing the suit 'The Doc" gave him. He rembered the last time he went into a convenience store. Of course, he tried to rob them and a pro hero showed up. He still remembered the pain of the single punch it took for him to be taken down and the rage he felt while he had his photo taken while the hero held him like a cat. That was when he didn't have powers, when he was a mortal in a world of gods. Now, it was time for him to even the odds. He immediately pulled out a pistol from his hazmat-like suit and said to the clerk in a thick, Californian surfer dude accent,

"Alright dude, like hand over the money, or else!"

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

Seeing Aden disappear after cleaning up the mess of flyers, the aura of ill-intent seemed to melt away from the nurse, and instead was replaced with a fondness—an exasperated fondness, but a fondness nonetheless.

Lightly shaking his head at the student's antics, he pushed down the amused smile that tugged at his lips. He could never really be angry at the minor transgressions of the people he knew, especially if they were a student, but he had to keep things in order at school. Outside the campus, he was plenty more forgiving when not in uniform and out on the field.

@...who...?

Lux Saber
Interaction: Lost Lost fairy

"Wonderful." She chimed as they walked out together to get something to eat. She figured anyone else knew where they were going and if they wanted to come they could easily catch up. she turned to Ferryn, "Hey do you mind if I grab my bag real quick? It's got my stuff in it, and I think I'll need it for class if we head to the classroom after this." She wanted mostly her phone to put in the numbers before she lost this fragile piece of paper, and also to not need to come back to this part of campus after lunch. She'd left it with a staff member in the office which was nearby.

Rosemary Rockefeller
Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

She hadn't gotten far when the girl took the mic on stage and started to speak. She raised a brow at her speech not sure if that was supposed to be inspirational or just reaching out to some of the villains more maniacal sides. She understood the stigma of a quirk being labeled as evil and people saying that's not a heroes quirk after all not many heroes made poison. How does poison help anyone when it only hurts? She was also glad to hear a hero saved her from ending it all, but how or why that equaled killing others to undermine heroes she wasn't making the same connection. Maybe because she was more focused on finding something to drink than listening and maybe she missed a part. She supposed so far the most interesting part of this rally was the fact that two of the people who spoke looked young like her. Maybe her parents were right that she was old enough to be truly involved now. Curiosity getting the best of her she decided to wonder more towards were the two speakers had headed. Maybe it'd do her some good to talk to people around her age for once that understood what she was living through. Worst case scenario she get's caught and says she's looking for refreshments...which isn't a total lie.

Wally
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Wally was to the side talking to some of the rally goers, he currently looked a little distressed, and was talking to a gaunt, messy looking man with long dark hair who seemed to have been moved to tears by the speech, and was speaking so dramatically to his followers one could mistake him for Meric. “Oh, this poor, poor unblessed child, who despite not being blessed has taken to stand up for justice same as we and I!” This man was Adam Truth, the current head of the liberation army, who was most widely known to have transformed his organization from a structured army into basically a cult. A little way away, two identical men with white hair and dark eyes watched Adam carefully. Very carefully.

Wally exasperatedly excused himself from the conversation and distanced himself to get a drink.

Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Right when Wally turned to get a drink, Prof. Violet seemed to martialise out of the purple smoke, holding a small bottle of water in his hand

"Here you are, staying hydrated is key when in a public place like this, especially right after a speech."

Violet said while handing Wally the water.

"I could tell by your inflections and mannerisms that you truly ment what you said. Very well done."

He turned toward the stage where Minna had just spoken and frowned, one lens of his glasses catching the glow of the lights.

"However, some people's words aren't as heartfelt as yours, most of these speeches could very well be all lies, crafted expertly to get closer to what they wish to own..."

He paused for a moment and turned to Wally once more

"Well, I'll let you return to whatever it was you were doing, goodbye for now, Walter."

He vanished into the violet mist, as it quickly cleared, leaving not even a trace of his presence

Rosemary Rockefeller
Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Rosemary caught sight of the boy who'd given the speech from before and her curiosity took hold. Rosemary never forgot where she was, and she knew that to approach someone here she needed to be cautious. Not all villains were the same, but that was a blessing and a curse. If he truly meant his words form earlier she figured he wouldn't be too much of a threat at the moment. If not? Well then she'd get to see how well she can handle herself. Before she could approach another man pooped out of what seemed like thin air...well purple air. This man on the other hand caused a hesitation in her step. Luckily for her as quickly as he appeared he it seemed all he did was say a few words and was gone again without a trace. As the man was talking she was still making her way towards them cautiously, but only caught the goodbye portion of his speech. "Damn it..." She sighed since with the man was instantly gone she was now definitely in sight. "I don't suppose you know were he got that from do you?" She gestured to the water bottle in his grasp to save face.

North
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
North nodded to Meric, apparently satisfied. He did feel bad about giving Walter Red Sugar, but it was better than prison, and hopefully, he’d never have to take it. He walked away from the crowd and pulled out a very special phone. "The rally has gone as anticipated. We can pull off the attack at any time. Yes. We will bring you the students. Yes. Goodbye." When the call was finished, he summoned up some black fire and burnt the phone to a crisp. Just one of many precautions. No one could know Leader's identity. Not yet.

Wally
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Uh… Thanks?” He said as he took the water bottle from the professor. 'Lying huh? I can't say I don't see why, but...' He was about to open it when Rosemary approached him. “Uh, sorry. I’ve got no idea where he got it. You can have this one if you like.” He said, offering the bottle to Rosemary politely.

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Xander sat a table, arm wrestling some students and chowing down on food in between matches,when he saw that blue haired girl again.

Mid arm wrestling he divided the arm he was using and flung his opponent over the table, Xander rose from where he sat and started walking toward the girl: a menacing look in his eye, the slam of his boots seemed to resonate through everyone in ear shot as he got closer to his target.

"Oy, Blue haired girl- no wait... It was Lux, am I right? Whatever, I gotta question for ya"

His shadow seemed to cover a large area around abd behind her in a cone, as Xander loomed over her, almost a foot and a half taller then the girl.

"Yeah... Yeah just one question, How come I didn't see ya at the exam, er come to think of it, how come I didn't see ya at the first class either... I only saw ya at the Nurse's office: so someone must ah taken you down, right."

He pried, with an eyebrow raised and hands in his pockets he took another few steps forward causing whispers to break out from within the crowd.

"So what gives? Did ya just not feel like showin or what?"

Xander's raised eyebrow returned back to the frown, he seemingly was tunnel visioned directly onto the blue haired student in front of him, being completely unfazed by the whisper of students or the people next to Lux, That or he just didnt notice them.

"Well...?"

He asked expectantly before finally giving her room for a response, cracking his neck az he stretched it back and fourth.

Stitcher
Interaction: Killerclown Killerclown
Kukuku…” Six threads burst out of the doorway, two grabbing the pistol and pulling it out of Chad’s grasp whilst the other 4 restrained Chad’s arms. “An AMT Hardballer? Mmm. Don’t fancy being shot again.” Two more threads came out and unloaded the gun, tossing the bullets aside and pocketing the gun.

“Let’s see. You match the description of three minor criminals. Mathis Brown, Quirk: Waterspout. Jack Armstrong, Quirk: Hair Control. Chad Bowers. Quirkless. None of them are threats. I wish people like you who didn’t have the ability to commit crime wouldn’t even try. You’re honestly just wasting my time. The world would be so much tidier if people just accepted their places.” He said, sounding somewhat annoyed, as though he expected something fun but was let down. “Let’s just sort you out quickly shall we?” He said as more yet more tendrils sprouted from his person, flying through the air towards Chad.

Séiteach "Shay" MacLeod

"Alright, then, you're all good to go now." Shay warmly smiled at the remaining people in the room—Seth nodded timidly as he wiped away his tears while Blake just glared at them to leave, though there was some softness in his acid green eyes. "Take care of yourselves, alright? If a hero can't save themselves, how can they be expected to save others?"

@InfirmaryPeepsss

Last edited:
Stitcher
Kukuku…” Six threads burst out of the doorway, two grabbing the pistol and pulling it out of Chad’s grasp whilst the other 4 restrained Chad’s arms. “An AMT Hardballer? Mmm. Don’t fancy being shot again.” Two more threads came out and unloaded the gun, tossing the bullets aside and pocketing the gun.

“Let’s see. You match the description of three minor criminals. Mathis Brown, Quirk: Waterspout. Jack Armstrong, Quirk: Hair Control. Chad Bowers. Quirkless. None of them are threats. I wish people like you who didn’t have the ability to commit crime wouldn’t even try. You’re honestly just wasting my time. The world would be so much tidier if people just accepted their places.” He said, sounding somewhat annoyed, as though he expected something fun but was let down. “Let’s just sort you out quickly shall we?” He said as more yet more tendrils sprouted from his person, flying through the air towards Chad.
Chad grunted as He was restrained by the Hero with the freakish quirk. As he heard him monologue about people accepting their places, he started to laugh quietly. This reminded him of the many times he was busted by the police, and by that pro hero, they gave him different speeches, but all with the same meaning, accept your places. As the other tendrils shot towards him, Chad grinned and said to him,

" Know my places huh? Well dude, I have quite a shocking surprise for you."

Suddenly, a metallic visor fell from the hazmat's suits hood, covering his face. Suddenly, a loud humming noise could be heard emanating from Chad as he started to laugh cockily. Suddenly, Chad was engulfed by electricity, shocking anything that would touch. Suddenly, he managed to raise one of his hands a bit, firing a bolt of electricity at Sticher.
pbtenchi pbtenchi

Stitcher
As the electricity traveled through his tendrils electrocuting him Stitcher shook sporadically, bending over backward and exclaiming “FWHZAFWAZAHA! Honey is that you?!

Stitcher was used to pain. He had been in the hero business for many years, had a quirk that literally burrowed its way through his body, and had been hit with a stun gun uncountable times by his now ex-wife. After the initial surprise wore off, he regained some of his senses. When electrocuted one of two things normally happen, you either are sent flying away or stuck on tight. Fortunately or Unfortunately, he was stuck on tight. Since he didn’t have many options, he chose the most direct way to deal with the issue. Smashing it until it stopped. His numerous tendrils lifted the unfortunate Chad into the air in order to begin repeatedly bashing him into the walls of the convenience store until it stopped, as most emitter quirks couldn’t be used whilst unconscious.

Aaron
Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Huh?” was all Aaron could exclaim as he was evicted from his comfy bed and sent to lunch. He mentally cursed the nurse’s healing efficiency, knowing that he’d likely have to attend more physically devastating classes. And this was still only the first day.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Ineptitude Ineptitude Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
And so she finally had a name to put to that blue hair, seems the cast was set... unless they got a late transfer or something like that. Mako still couldn't place her at the entrance exam, but she couldn't place a lot of others so that detail didn't stand out too much. Mako focused on the moment they shook hands, though the gleam of welcoming curiosity she kept in her eye betrayed none of it. Perhaps it was an old fashioned saying she just got attached to, but Mako subscribed to the idea that you could tell a lot about a person by shaking their hand. Nothing to do with thumb patterns or bone structure or any metaphysical biology stuff. There was just something about the grip that she always made note of. After all, she learned it from... someone...

Lux was quick to leave, however, so Mako merely gave her a casual salute as she left. Mako also figured she had somewhere to be. Her wounds were a decent excuse to not make everyone uncomfortable at lunch, but the next class would have to start soon enough. She figured she could make her way there once Shay was done patching her up, get a little early lay of the land. Not like wandering about aimlessly would be any better.

Mako tried not to listen and just focus on letting the Doc deal with her numerous bruises, but she couldn't help herself. Though many of her classmates took their leave, a common theme made itself known to Mako immediately. They were exchanging numbers. Once more her mask aided well in hiding the small tightening at the corners of her lips as she listened. It was a subject she dared not interject upon, the idea of them asking for her's wasn't one she'd like to entertain at the moment.

The moment Shay dismissed them, Mako waved goodbye and made her way out into the halls, "Thanks Doc, hope this doesn't become a routine."

And so she was off, her feet already carrying her towards the next class while she slipped her coat back on and buckled it back up. She tucked her bandanna into the top of her shirt before finishing up, flipping her hood up over her hat. She patter her hood down while she fixed her hair, moving it around to let her long hair spilling somewhat out of her hood. She'd be mortified to leave it bundled up by her apparel.

Soon she was standing before the classroom, rubbing several fingers along the door and giving a nod before opening the door-

Only to immediately pause at the sight of Jacki looking not so good. Mako took a moment to blink, realizing she'd perhaps have been better off just tanking through the rest of lunch. Oh well, she was here now. Just gotta roll with the punches.

"Oh... Sorry, didn't think anyone would be in here." she shrugged before taking an experimental step backwards "I could go... if ya want. Didn't mean to walk in on you like this, Jacki."

SFVQ.jpgMeric
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Meric was was exceptionally good at multitasking, a trait he would never hesitate to abuse. Which is why he kept his gaze on the numerous attendees of the rally the entire time he spoke with the resident 'Duke of Delights.' His mask aided greatly in hiding the words he spoke, allowing them to talk business while the rest of the villains interacted and encouraged one another. He kept tabs on many, from North's departure to take a care of what seemed to be a phone call of his own, to the many speeches that started up one after the other once Walter had finished. Here was the true test, to see if the crowds had been riled up enough to truly overlook the vast differences among them.

Bringing people together... this was what it was all about.

The thought brought a tinge of laughter fluttering up from the depths of his throat, and in lieu of a cat he began stroking the head of his unsuspecting hostage in a sufficiently villainous manner. If he wasn't already engaged in a chat, he might've even started hissing 'Yes' under his breath. But if Meric wasn't the pinnacle of self-restraint then he didn't know who was.

Once the call was done he closed his phone and pocketed it once more, finding himself free to mingle. But the thing was that the people he wanted to interact with most tonight were those he didn't have a mental profile of. So his eyes immediately fell upon the most notable of them all, Walter. Oh yes... that young man looked like he was getting networked far beyond his capacity. Meric couldn't help but mumble a suspenseful tune under his breath as he approached his target, hand already travelling to the laminated business cards in his pocket. He could feel their need to be offered through their curved edges, and use them he shall...

At least, that was the plan until he noticed Wally was talking to a young lady. Meric paused at this sight, his own suspenseful tune dying in his throat as he immediately realized what was happening. It would seem he underestimated Walter, the madman was already using his newfound clout to assemble a legion of fangirls.

Meric sped up, fully intending on interrupting this blatant recruitment before Walter could let the power go to his head. He didn't have time for groupies, he was supposed to be one of the newfound symbols of the new dawn of Villainous cooperation. Luckily he had well-rounded and focused adults like Meric around to keep him on the straight and narrow.

"Walter my boy!" Meric greeted him with a clap on the shoulder "You did grand up there, if society had not cast you to the wayside you'd perhaps be fit for a role as a motivational speaker, peddling hopes and dreams to the masses. How lucky we are that your eyes have been open, if Meric Jr. here were capable of retaining information like this, I'm sure he'd agree."

Yet again he drummed his fingers along the child's head before turning and tilting his head towards Rosemary with an interested coo "And I see you're networking already, glorious." he bent down a bit to speak eye to eye to her "I feel as though I've seen you before, young lady, But I fear I've not had the pleasure of a genuine introduction yet."

He leaned back before chuckling "After tonight, feelings such as that will surely fade as we unwanted grow closer bonds with each other."

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Rosemary took the kind gesture as a sign that he indeed was the kind of guy he seemed to be from his speech. "Thanks." She nodded with a smile taking the bottle. " I wish I had something to where we could at least split it." She looked around a bit to see if there was any signs of something she could use to make even a makeshift cup for herself when an idea popped into her head. She drank some of the water to get it's levels down and more air inside of it before tilting it onto it side. She let the water steady out as evenly as she could before twisting it. "This might be a bit messy sorry in advance." She warned him taking a step back from him. This didn't work so well with a bottle more then half full, but it was fun trying, and a little splash of water never killed anyone. After she made the twist since one was all she could do she pulled out a pocket blade she kept on her at all times and slice through the twisted part. Yes some of the water splash out and onto the floor, a bit onto herself as well, but her quick reflexes from her training minimized a lot of it as she handed him one half of the bottle. "It's might not have been the cleanest cut since I'm still working on that, so careful of the edges." She smiled taking her half and drinking from it as she pocketed the blade once more.

Rosemary blinked as the man quickly approached them. She supposed she shouldn't be surprised that she wasn't the only one curious about him and all of this. He came up singing his praise, which also she should've expected considering the roar of cheers he received. Everyone seemed to be moved by the speech. Meric Jr.? Was that child in his grasp his? And here she thought her parents brought her into the fold early. "Hmm more trying to find the almost non-existent refreshments...but same difference right?" She smirked with a shrug. As he focused more of his attention on her she nodded,"I'm Rosemary, most call me Rose. You probably would recognize my parents more then me, they are the ones who got the invite." She pointed back at the crowd of villains, " They're over there somewhere."

Lux Saber
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Mention: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Once they finally made it to the food court Lux looked around to see what her options were. She didn't have much time to decide once she heard the bombing footsteps of the boy from earlier approaching her. Her eyes went wide seeing the look in his eyes, and the way he was walking up. She wondered if she'd done something to offend him and was highly confused once he got up close, "Y-yes?" She managed to get out. His approach was reminding her all too much of how some of the bolder bullies at her old school used to approach her. It took everything in her not to hide behind Ferryn or back down. She wanted this place to be a new start, and to not have to do that anymore.

He rattled off his questions so fast it didn't leave time for her to really answer them, not to mention she could see around her that people were starting to talk. She didn't understand why he was doing this? Why was he making this huge scene over questions they could've easily just sat down and talked about. The way he walked up made her feel like he wanted to harm her...not just curious on where she'd been. She had to admit it was rather off putting from her original idea that he was a decently nice guy."This was...highly uncalled for." She closed her eyes and turned her head away from him folding her arms, "When you learn how to ask a lady something politely then maybe I'll give you an answer, but right now I don't owe you anything."

Did he think just because he was bigger then her he had the right to march up and just demand things from her like that? She knew that had to be on some peoples minds but there were better ways to ask then this. "I'm going to get my food." She announced more for Ferryn if she still was joining her in the line after this whole fiasco and started walking to one. At this point she didn't even care which line it was or what it was serving. She just wanted the closest so she could get out of this awkwardly intense and unwanted conversation.

Last edited:
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

After her first response of pointing out how uncalled for this situation was, Sander noticed the people watching and talking he turned to them and shouted

"Oy! Keep your eyes to yourselves, freaks! We're tryin to have a conversation over here!!"

The whispers slowly faded and the looks were taken away, the large boy once again turned back to Lux.

He was about to open his mouth to shotgun more questions when the blue haired girl stated in short: 'quit being a dick or I'm not gonna talk to you' before walking away swiftly.

Xanders face dropped to one of concern as he divided his arms and shook his hands in embarresment rapidly.

"H-huh?!? W-wait hold on there! I didn't mean anything by it!! C'mon I was just askin some questions thats all!"

He turned to Ferryn and spoke anxiously with sweat on his brow

"R-r-right, Ferryn?! C'mon you can vouch for me on this righ!? I saved ya from that robot that makes me nice... Doesn't it?!"

Xander seemed to be panicking as he walked a few steps after her, a divided arm outstretched.

"H-hey! I'm sorry if I asked some dumb shit! Asking questions is all I got.... I'm kinda a dumbass, so- so maybe I just didnt see you at the exam or first class! "

His gaze shot from Ferryn to Lux rapidly before he ahouted after her again

"At least tell me if you were at first class so I know one thing! I gotta at least get something outta working up the courage to ask you stuff with a straight face!"

Xander still after all his years of living didn't understand that people are generally intimidated by massive people dressed like punks walking up to them with a scowl and braiding them with questions.

He stood scratching the back of his head and sweating as he watched hopping that lux would at least tell him one answer to his crappy questions.

Wally
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

“Oh, uh, thanks.” He said, taking the half a bottle from Rosemary, betraying how thirsty he was by taking a good deep drink. “My name is Walter. You call me Wally. You… practice knife skills a lot? That’s pretty cool.” He said extending his arm for a handshake.

Wally froze up with surprise when Meric’s hand clamped on his shoulder but quickly thawed out when he heard Meric speak. “Uh, thanks, I guess. I just said what I felt was all, nothing special about it really.” He became confused again on whether or not the child was actually Meric’s. He took another sip from the water bottle. “So, what sort of business do you do Mr. Meric?

AndthenpassedoutfromthepoisonVioletputinthewater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back