• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Woah.

Before Ferryn could really understand what was going on, the tension in the cafeteria just went from 0-100. Lux was beyond uncomfortable, Xander was freaking out, others in the room were giving the group weird looks... and now Lux was pulling her towards a food line, Xander was begging for her allegiance....

Any chance of Ferryn speaking was immediately shut down and destroyed. And yet, everyone was staring at her. Why was everyone waiting for her to say something?

The girl looked back and forth from Xander to Lux, helplessness evident on her features. She couldn't even open her mouth. Some distant thought of using sign language brushed past her, but after briefly raising her hands, she dropped them to her sides, slowly, helplessly. How come everyone was watching her?

And that's when she started to cry.

Ferryn had never felt like this before. She had always been able to evade talking when she wasn't able to, because no one was really interested in what she had to say. The conversation moved on and Ferryn's moment of hesitation was forgotten. But now here she was, completely lost in the moment. Tears streamed down her face as she cried, voicelessly, her shoulders shaking pathetically.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Cafeteria

Mentions:

Interacts: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
"Not as much as I should, but yes." She admitted. She was decent considering she didn't have a combat quirk she always knew she needed some basic skills to even the odds in the event she didn't have something stored with her. She smiled taking his hand, "Nice to meet you Wally." She took a few sips from her part of the water bottle. She turned her attention to the man standing there with them curious for the answer to his question. If he thought he recognized her he must be kinda important. Her parents didn't usually bring her around minor gatherings, or gigs.

Lux Saber
interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
The moment Xander started rambling off even more Lux felt confused. Did he really not understand how what just happened was rude? He turned to Ferryn even for support in helping Lux come around which surprised her. She eventually sighed dropping her arms and turned back around to face him. She was about to answer at least the part about her not being there, he'd have to wait on the why later. However all that changed when she turned to see Ferryn's face filling with tears.

"F-ferryn? What's wrong what's happened!?"
Her eyes went wide unsure of why the girl was crying, and unsure on how to make her feel better and stop. This was after all their first day meeting, so it's not like she knew her extremely well. "I'm so sorry, please don't cry." Her voice full of worry. She didn't know why she was apologizing, she wasn't sure what she'd done wrong if anything in the situation, but it felt like the natural thing to do. She wanted to hug her, but she wasn't sure since they had just met and some people don't like that. She tried to take a little risk and placed her hand on her shoulder gently, "It's ok."

Xanders answers would have to wait until she was certain everything was ok with Ferryn.

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Xander looked down at Ferryn sadly and rubbed his neck, he wasn't sure what to do.

"I'll u-uh... I'll go, for now. Sorry, Lux and Ferryn, I didn't mean anything by it... I'll see ya in class, Hopefully."

He took off somewhat quickly, Xander had no idea how to deal with or help someone who was crying so he thought it best just to leave them be.

"Damnit... Now I feel like a jerk... I hope she isn't super pissed at me for this, I'll talk to them later about it and say sorry..."

He started making his way slowly for class

Darius walked through the halls with the blurry vision from the broken lens of his glasses, navigating mostly by the feel of the wall and the vision he still had in his other eye, when he heard a lot of noise coming from the Food court, He made is way over to investigate

when he arrived he beheld Ferryn crying next to Lux who was comforting her, everyone watching in the cafeteria.

"What in the world is goin on here?" He thought, limping over quickly to the two

He reached in his wallet and pulled out a wad of money and tossed it behind the crowd, managing to turn the attention them all away quickly.

Darius leaned down next to Lux and Ferryn, signing to Lux: "Come on, Bring her this way." Before walking to the close by classroom labeled 'Music room.' taking a key from his pocket and unlocking the door opening it wide for the two, ducking inside after them.

The interior of the room was nicely furnished with chairs, couches, tables, with even a fridge and stove, as well as random musical instruments dotting the walls and floor of the classroom. Darius quickly opened the fridge and took out some cold water bottles and set them on a table that already had some snacks on top of it.

He wrote quickly on a piece of scratch paper: "Feel free to cool down here as much as you need, My music club doesn't meet today, so no one would normally come in here." He placed it on the table with a look of concern on his face.

Darius walked to a drawer and took a new pair of glasses out and place them on his nose, adjusting them upward, His glasses fell off his face or were broken so often he kept extras in his Music club room.

He stood in the corner of the room, thinking about what could have happened in the food court to cause Ferryn to break down: "That doesn't matter, What matters is if she'll be alright." he thought with a nod and continued waiting patiently for her to calm down

street_fighter_fanart___q_by_rautakoura.jpgMeric
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Despite the apathetic expression held by Meric's mask, anyone within two yards would practically feel the grin spreading wide upon his face. Quickly going through his catalog of attendees in his head, Meric brought up the candidates for who Rosemary's parents could be. No matter which option was true, they all meant big business for him, and so he made no attempt to hide the sinister snicker leaking from his mask. But before one could worry about it too much, Walter asked a question which Meric was all too pleased to answer.

Turning away from them, Meric spread his arms wide and gestured towards the crowd around them "This, dear child, this is my business!" he declared grandly as his hands balled into fists "Criminals need help to keep their endeavors going, just like any other person on this planet. Since most actions associated with them is illegal, competition in terms of villainous support roles is lower than most would think. I like to think I properly exploit that lack of competition."

He turned back to them and wrapped an arm around both of their shoulders before pulling both close and whispering "I'm the guy you call when you wanna do something naughty but don't think you can pull it off on your own. Weapons, henchmen, info... I'm a broker for all manner of things, and every single murderer, thief, and revolutionary here's done business with me one way or another."

He flicked his wrists in front of their faces, dangling business cards right before their eyes before not so casually sliding his hands down and stuffing the cards into their pockets "I make it a point to extend good tidings to any clients I meet. So if either of you need a little help aiding in our revolution, don't hesitate to call me up. There are few things on this planet I wouldn't do for the right price."

Meric pulled back before giving an over-exaggerated shrug "Who knows? Depending on the market, I might even give you a few favors for free."

Lux Saber
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Lux looked up as the boy started backing down. He seemed as lost as her on what to do about this whole thing. Any lingering irritation was now gone as she nodded her head, and gave her attention back to Ferryn. Oh god how did she make everyone stop staring at them? She could use her quirk, but she promised herself she'd only use it in training. Not to mention there were just too many people. She'd pass out before she could even get her anywhere. The last thing she wanted to do was put that bit of added stress on the girl again.

She felt a wave of relief wash over her when she saw Darius approach them. It would seem he was saving them yet again...she really did owe him one now. She watched as he tossed money to distract the others and then started signing to her. Once again she was really kicking herself in the foot for not studying it like she should've, but she understood the gist of it and calmly helped usher Ferryn into the available room. All she wanted now was for the girl to be ok, and know how sorry she was that she was in the middle of that because of her. Sure Xander started it, but had she just answered his questions maybe it wouldn't have turned out that way.

Once inside she looked at the paper he'd written down on, "Thank you, again." She spoke and signed back at Darius. That was something she still remembered. She sat next to Ferryn, but also gave her some space to calm down. She didn't know what to say so she just fiddled with her hands in worry until she was sure she calmed down. She wanted to explain what happened, but she honestly didn't fully understand herself why she started to cry. Oh god she was already a terrible friend.

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi
The answer she got was not at all what she was expecting, and delivered not at all how she expected it would. She had to admit though she liked it. He was bold, charismatic, and articulate. There was no ambiguity, or room for misinterpretation. Not to mention just plain amusing to see someone talk so passionately about what they do. She could've lived without the touching, but it wasn't too big a deal she supposed.

Villain support roles was what stuck in her mind the most. It was basically what she did for her parents with making her poisons into different useful tools for them. She wondered if he'd ever be interested in having an apprentice? Assuming she stuck in the business, why not go bigger? Maybe her conscious wouldn't feel so heavy if she was only supporting others who were doing the actual dirty work, rather then being on the front lines doing it. "You sound like my kinda guy." She grinned taking the card in hand. "I've got a few projects in mind that require some tech, so I'll probably be in touch soon." she was originally just going to ask her parents, but if she could just call him on her own why bother with having a middle-man anymore?

590492The first day was always nerve wracking. Each year, Kyta tried to best his previous year. This was currently very difficult. Last year, he really did go all out, and was pretty happy with the results. Should he just do the same thing again? Maybe it would be safer to do so. Kyta's deep thought was broken when he felt the rumbling in his stomach. Wait, what time is it? Kyta checked his watch to see that lunch was already going on. Yea, a break would be nice. He thought to himself.

As he made his way to the cafeteria, he noticed one of the students walking from the food court. Kyta immediately noticed the boy's body language and his mumbling. "Xander, right?" Kyta stopped him. "What's the matter? You seem down in the dumps."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Stitcher
Interaction: Killerclown Killerclown
As the electricity traveled through his tendrils electrocuting him Stitcher shook sporadically, bending over backward and exclaiming “FWHZAFWAZAHA! Honey is that you?!

Stitcher was used to pain. He had been in the hero business for many years, had a quirk that literally burrowed its way through his body, and had been hit with a stun gun uncountable times by his now ex-wife. After the initial surprise wore off, he regained some of his senses. When electrocuted one of two things normally happen, you either are sent flying away or stuck on tight. Fortunately or Unfortunately, he was stuck on tight. Since he didn’t have many options, he chose the most direct way to deal with the issue. Smashing it until it stopped. His numerous tendrils lifted the unfortunate Chad into the air in order to begin repeatedly bashing him into the walls of the convenience store until it stopped, as most emitter quirks couldn’t be used whilst unconscious.

Aaron
Interaction: @Meraki

Huh?” was all Aaron could exclaim as he was evicted from his comfy bed and sent to lunch. He mentally cursed the nurse’s healing efficiency, knowing that he’d likely have to attend more physically devastating classes. And this was still only the first day.
As Chad was lifted up into the air by the tendrils, he let out a series of curse words. As he slammed the first two times against the wall, he let out grunts of pain and swore even more. Suddenly, before the third slam, he clutched his hands together and formed a even bigger bolt of electricity, that took the form of a ball and hurled it at Stitcher, while yelling,

"Eat this dude!"

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://data.whicdn.com/images/66538467/original.jpg https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

The next minute was pretty much a blur to Ferryn, who was crying too hard to really pay attention to her surroundings. Lux was asking her what was wrong, Xander was retreating, and the familiar form of Darius appeared and took over the strange situation. Honestly, things should not have escalated this badly, but they did, and now she was sitting in the relative dark and silence of a room she hadn't seen before, as she began to calm down.

Ferryn took a drink from the water bottle that was in front of her, attempting to get her mouth and voice to obey her. Now, more than anything else, she wanted to communicate to her friends (for Ferryn knew for sure that these were her friends) that she was okay. Atleast, she thought she was. Even she didn't really understand what all had just happened.

Ferryn wiped her eyes and looked up at the concerned faces of Lux and Darius. "Th-th-th...." She took a deep breath and sighed. This wouldn't be easy to get out right now. "Th-tha-thank you...." she put down the water bottle, shakily. "I-I'm s-s-sorry.... I-I'm... I'm o-okay..."

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Cafeteria --> Music room

Mentions:

[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Wally
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Walter blinked. Then blinked again. Committing a crime was one thing, but this man actively profited from helping others commit crimes. How many crimes would never have taken place if it wasn't for this man in the shadows? He wondered to himself if out of all the murderers and criminals here if Meric wasn’t the worst. But he realized that Meric was exactly what the league needed. Who else would be willing to support such an organization? The ends justified the means after all.

He took the card and inspected it, turning it around a couple of times to get a good look at all of it. He was surprised how readily Rosemary had taken to dealing with Meric, further driving home how much they needed a person like Meric. He pocketed the card.

(One justification at a time is the path to evil…)

Stitcher

Electricity still coursed through him. This was turning into a battle of endurance. When Chad fired the burst of electricity at him, Stitcher grabbed one of the shelves from the store and moved it in front of him. “Kukuku… That was surprising the first time…” He kept smashing Chad into the walls, and the ceiling once or twice, this was more fun then he expected, he’d have decent justification for the harm he inflicted this time.

(Moving fast enough to block electricity is scientifically bullshit, but it happened in the anime so…)

pbtenchi pbtenchi
Chad at this point was visibly close to unconsciousness. He tried to raise his arm to fire another bolt of electricity but found, to his horror, that only sparks came out. He tried shaking his hand to make it work, only for it to yet again, release only sparks. After another slam, he was about to fall unconscious when he suddenly he heard the sound of tires squealing. Suddenly, there was crash and a white van drove into the store and crashed directly into Stitcher, pinning him to a wall. Chad felt the tendrils loosen and he fell to the ground limply. The door to the van opened revealing the bearded orderly Chad remembered at the Clinic, he was still wearing his scrubs and his glasses appeared crooked, most likely from the crash. The orderly immediately ran up to Chad and flung him over his shoulder and proceeded to throw him into the van while saying,

"Let's get your dumbass out of here before the hero pries his way out. The Doc is going to be ultra pissed that you already wrecked your equipment."
The van then backed out of the store and immediately sped down the road and made a sharp right down a side street.

Interaction: Probably George Probably George

Xander looked up at the man who addressed him, and shook his head

"To be honest, I ain't really sure what happened. I was askin Lux some questions, and Ferryn started crying, maybe I was being to forward for their tastes but I didnt mean anything by it..."

He sighed and shrugged looked it the floor

"So yeah... I ain't good at talking to girls, or talking to sad people. Both combined us completely outta my side of the ring so I left them alone in the hopes she might calm down if I walked away."

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Darius breathed a sigh of relief when the girl said she was okay and walked up and sat on a chair acroas from her, turning over the scrap paper he wrote on it and passed it back

It read: "What happened out there? Did you get hurt?"

While she read the note Darius began to play a quiet calming tune on his violin to try and ease the mood some more.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn's shoulders relaxed as Darius began to play. She wondered how his quirk worked, being able to do things with music. Was it the violin specifically?

After reading the note, she shook her head. No, she wasn't hurt. She wasn't even really sure what happened.

"I-I guess the sen-sensual o-overload just got to me." Her stutter wasn't nearly as bad, suddenly, and she found herself explaining the whole thing as it came to her. "It s-scared me. E-everyone looking to me for a r-r... for a response." She blushed. "It's ne-never happened b-before." She looked to Lux, suddenly, as she was suddenly reminded of something she had wanted to say.

"Xander isn't... isn't w-what you think... he c-c-comes across... comes across r-really tough, b-but he's just super enthu...enthusiastic." She smiled. "H-he means well." But then the smile faded. "I j-just wish I hadn't f-freaked out."

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Music room

Mentions:

[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lux Saber
After what felt like an eternity a wave of relief washed over Lux's features as Ferryn stated that she was indeed ok. "Thank goodness." She smiled softly. She read the note Darius wrote, and waited for Ferryn to explain because honestly she had no idea. She figured it was the chaos of it all, but she wasn't truly sure since her back was turned before Ferryn started to cry and when she turned around suddenly she was. After hearing the explanation she bit her lip, "Sorry...I didn't mean for that to escalate that way. That's why I wanted to just walk away. I'm sorry." She sighed. She'd have to do better next time.

She pressed her lips together when she mention Xander, "I guess..I mean he did seem really sorry about the whole thing, and concerned when you got upset. I just don't understand why he walked up to me like that? I didn't really care about what he was asking, it was how he did it. The tone of it all didn't feel like excitement." She sighed. She didn't mean to judge him, but it wasn't a pretty sight from where she stood. "I uh...I don't have very good experiences with people talking and acting like to me. It usually never ended well for me." That was putting it lightly since she really didn't want to think about it. "It brought back a lot of bad memories." She admitted fiddling with her hand.

"But I will try to talk to him. If you say he's a good guy, I'll give it another try." She wanted to believe Ferryn was a good judge of character, and show she trusted in that. Maybe he just wasn't good at first impressions either. Lux turned to Darius whose calming music also helped her not feel like a total failure in this situation. "Do you mind if I stay in here till the next class starts? I don't really want to go back out there just yet." She looked back at Ferryn, "I know we were supposed to go eat, but I've kinda lost my appetite." It felt nice here, and whether that was because she was surrounded by friends, or his music, or a combination of both she wasn't sure of yet, but she wasn't ready to leave yet.

Darius nodded to her answer and smiled warmly, ending off the violin song with a long finishing note before placing in on his lap and began to write a new note.

placing it before Lux and Ferryn it read: "Stay as long as you like, also: if you ever need somewhere quiet and peaceful to go and cool down, my door is always open."

He nodded to both of them after they finished reading it, as he polished his glasses on a handkerchief from his suit pocket after he replaced them on his face he raised a finger and opened his mouth like he was about to say something came to mind.

Darius, of course, didn't say anything but began to write another note noticing woefully that he was almost out of notepaper, he made a mental note to pick some up at the store later.

this note had written on it: "In fact, I'll gift you both these door keys! these will let you get inside the 'Music club's Room' whenever you see fit. try not to lose them, locks smiths are expensive, also: don't be too vocal about me letting you be in the club at your leisure, I try to keep this place relatively low traffic and clean."

the note was accompanied by two gold colored keys, each with a small chain attached to the ends that could attach to a bag or something of the sort.

when the pair of girls looked up a Darius he raised an eyebrow, tapped his ear and gestured to all the instruments in the room, as if to ask what they'd like to hear next, He could play every instrument in this room, some better than others of course but each extremely well, so whichever they picked he was prepared to put on a show.

Jacki Fleitcher
Mentions: Xander, Stitcher, Bushido
Interactions: Mako

Jacki looked up to see Mako at the classroom door before she wiped away her own tears "Oh no it's fine. Just practicing my acting" Jacki lied through her teeth with a smile as she put the table, book and pen back "See, mums mainly an actress and works as a stunt double for action films. So when I started training to be a hero, she gave me lessons on how to act, get people believen' what you want them to believe" Jacki said as she sat back down and kicked her feet up onto the desk "Part of what Ferryn wanted to talk to me about, I put on the act of stupidity and hyper activeness to both learn about people's Quirks and for others to underestimate me" Jacki said as she wiped away a few tears that were still clinging to her face "Cause in your honest opinion would you rather face a foe who knows all about your Quirk and has to analyze to use her own or would you rather face a person who is easily distracted by things around them? Cause I know which one I would take" Jacki smirked as she got up from her chair and placed her hand on Mako's shoulder again, visibly unafraid of her mouths

"But either way, I'm serious about making it up to you for how much I royally fucked up in Bushido's training. So how 'bout you me hang out after school or weekend or whenever you got time" Jacki said casually as her eyes lit up and she rushed over to her book "I got it! Instead of dropping my dopey facade when I start fighting, what if I just don't drop it." Jacki said before she hopped back over her motormouth tendencies back into overdrive as she flipped between the books pages showing Mako all the information she had gathered about both the class and the faculty "... Be careful if you go against Stitcher since his arms are fake if you destroy them or forcibly take them off him than he can focus more on his Quirk. Also turns out! Bushido can dual wield and can probably use even more swords at a time by using his Quirk to hold swords around. Also Xander can apparently bring stuff back together and it seems like for whatever reason the lighter thing stays where it is or maybe the original is dragged back to the duplicate." Jacki continued as she tried to push out her doubts about herself

590928This was an easy problem. "I gotcha; I understand. That's just a tough part of growing up. More on the talking to girls part-" Kyta mumbled. "But it's not gonna be like that for ever. One of the hardest things about growing up is understanding people. As scary and cryptic as people may seem, it's on like that on the surface."

Kyta paused to give Xander a bit of time to think. "The best thing you can do right now is apologize. I know you're not a bad kid, and I'm sure Lux and the others see that too. This situation I just a learning experience; making a better you!.
Listen, I see a lot in you Xander, and I don't doubt you'll become a big public figure. You've got the energy! You just need every other ingredient. And the chefs of Free State will do the rest! Take everything I say with a grain of salt though; I'm a PE teacher, not a counselor."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Yet again, Jacki's switch between tones was as jarring as it was off-putting. Suddenly the tearful young lady Mako had walked in on was replaced by the hyperactive speaker she'd often portray herself as. Each face shown was so diametrically different that Mako almost missed the first portion of Jacki's explanation, as she was far busier raising one of her eyebrows to newer and greater heights. She'd been raising said eyebrow many time since coming to this school, so much so that she feared it would soon float from her face and find a less abusive owner.

Jacki admitted to keeping up a face, something she'd apparently learned from her mother. Her reason for doing so more or less lining up with Mako's suspicions, which only made her raise that poor eyebrow higher. She kept her mouth shut through that part, though, knowing it wasn't exactly her place to downplay someone else's efforts. Mako could admit that Jacki's act was perfectly suitable for analyzing opponents through a layer of deception. The problems started arise when applying it to almost every part of this context. Alas, Mako was never one to throw around judgement on another's way of life. Lord knows she of all people has no right to such an arrogant line of thought.

So she resorted to silence for a while, casually watching as Jacki approached and placed a hand on her shoulder. So she still wanted to apologize for the exercise? Mako rolled her eyes as Jacki began rattling off notes she'd apparently taken on all of their classmates. Mako shook her head, finally moving from the door. Standing before Jacki, Mako raised a single finger and casually pulled her book down so she could look at her.

"This whole apology thing's unneeded. I lost one of the cubes, so how about we call it even?" pulling back, Mako tapped her finger against her chin "But the whole hang out thing sounds sweet. Gonna have to make it a group thing for the whole class, though. I may not look it, but I'm actually pretty awkward one on one."

Walking towards the nearby window, she folded her arms "Be perfect to interact without training getting in the way. All these exercises seem to be riling up some tension. Its necessary, but dealing with that tension through some good old camaraderie-building fun times should be necessary as well."

MericSFVQ.jpg
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Meric nodded enthusiastically to Rosemary's compliment, already thinking up certain future endeavors. He'd expected a little more hesitation on Wally's part but, to his delight, it only seemed to take a little deliberation before he pocketed the card. Kids these days seemed to have hope for the future. It would've brought a tear to his eye if he was more inclined to sentimentality of the sort.

He was about to continue when a buzzing brought his next rant to an early halt, scoffing he held up one finger to both Wally and Rosemary "Give me a second, kids. Work never seems to waver in its endless lust for my attention."

He dramatically whipped out his nondescript phone again before turning his back to them while he answered it.

"You rang?" he said with usual flair before his voice dropped an octave "I told you I'd be networking pretty thoroughly today, so whatever this is better be enough to get me a mint-conditioned sports car right off the factory line."

He was silent for a moment as the person on the other end of the line spoke, though the way he shook his head betrayed his disappointment "Seriously? That's it? I don't know if you've noticed but I'm dealing with some pretty big players today. You can't just interrupt me every time some punk decides to light up a convenience store, how many times have we-"

Rampant yelling from the phone seemed to cut him off, the person on the other line unwilling to let him lead the conversation. Meric tightened his grip on the phone, almost ready to throw it against the ground for his little Whistleblower's sheer arrogance. But he paused, something he picked up among their yells registering as he pulled the phone back to the side of his head.

"What do you mean he shouldn't have one?" he asked, attention fully acquired by his contact. As Meric listened to them explain, he turned around and looked at Wally for a second. Just blankly looking at him before giving an interested hum "Really now?"

He turned away and hurriedly said "If what you're saying is accurate then by all means, look into it with as much fervor as necessary. Until then, let's try not to get our hopes up too much."

He closed the flip phone with both hands, staying still as a statue for a moment before spinning back towards Rosemary and Wally "As I was saying, how are you two enjoying the rally so far?" he asked, completely ignoring the odd conversation he'd just had "I put a lot of work into it. Its not every day a bunch of groups like this can just be in the same place together. In fact, a number of my clients pay handsomely to keep certain operations out of each other's sight."

Last edited:
Lux Saber
Lux read the notes Darius had written to then and took one of the keys in hand gently holding it close, "Wow really? This is, very kind of you. Thank you!" More then ever she wished she could do something to return his kindness. It was only day one and he'd already done so much it was incredible, he was incredible. Lux was glad everything seemed like it was going to be ok. It seemed she hadn't royally messed up any friendships she was starting to cultivate which was reassuring. She smiled listening to the music and feeling pretty at peace. She looked over at Ferryn with a brightened smile, "I think I might just go ahead and join the music club then. What about you?" She asked curiously. She knew there was still the flyers about drama club to consider, and who knows what other clubs...then again maybe you could be in more then one?

As he gesture towards the other instruments around the room she tapped her finger lightly against her cheek trying to decide. "I vote the piano." She chimed but then stood up from her seat, "But I've got a request. Do you ever play with someone? I was just thinking it might be fun to play together!" She smiled and looked over at the cello sitting in the room, "If not that's fine, but I'd like to play something for you then." She wanted to be able to show her appreciation in some way other then just saying it over and over again. "Ferryn you're free to join me too if you want." She grinned.

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi
Rosemary noticed that Wally to decided to keep the card, which didn't surprise her. He was here after all so why wouldn't he. The moment the phone buzzed and Meric had to back away from them she blinked curiously. It made sense for him to be a busy man if he's the one responsible for all this, but what little bits she could make out of the conversation were confusing. also why did he turn and look at Wally like that? People were always so secretive, and while she understood it came with the territory, it still made her feel uneasy.

She looked over at Wally a moment and whispered to him, "What do you think they're looking into?" Something somebody shouldn't have? That could be dangerous, but the man before them seemed more curious about it than anything. It was enough to quell his ranting at getting interrupted at least. Then oddly enough as soon as it was over, he bounced back at if he'd literally hit a pause button on them and they didn't see or hear any of that. This man had quite the personality that's for sure.

"O-oh" Snapping back into reality at his question rather then letting her curiosity roam further, "It's certainly interesting. I've never seen so many of us in one place before. Reminds me of a school pep-rally. Some are excited and talking with the others, some are sitting in the back observing, some are like freshmen and just in awe to be here, and a select few seem bored like they are above all this. Most importantly the neutrality feeling of it all is incredible. On a daily basis there is no way they'd all be able to come into contact and not start bickering. It's quite the sight." She replied honestly. Bringing large groups over any dynamic, normal, villain, hero and not having personalities clash too much was a huge endeavor. She held up her half a water bottle, "Though I gotta say, next time a snack table might be nice."

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn turned the shiny key Darius had given her over in her hand a few times, enjoying how it gleamed. Lux decided she wanted to stay here and not eat lunch... Ferryn was ravenously hungry, but she didn't want to go back out there just yet, either, so she sampled the snacks on the table, thoughtfully.

"I-I've never p-played an instr... instrument before..." Ferryn said, looking around at the great variety of instruments gathered. She had thought of joining the drama club, but honestly, it seemed pointless as someone who had a stutter. Also, anything Darius was in seemed like an ideal club to be in, and Lux was joining too. "B-but maybe I-I could learn?"

Mentions:

[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Wally
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Something about a convenience store burning down. But what could make it so interesting I couldn’t imagine.” He whispered back. Wally felt a little uncomfortable when Meric stared at him, but he was getting a lot of attention tonight anyway. It was the first time so many people had been nice to him, he wasn't entirely sure how to feel. Right after it seemed everything was over, he met the League and everything turned around.

When Meric asked them how they felt about the rally, he let Rose answer first. “Well um, same. Like a pep-rally, I think. I haven’t really been to one before, but…" here he stopped for a moment before speaking his more honest thoughts. "It makes me really believe that things can change. That we can change the world. I finally feel like I have a voice I guess... It’s nice.” He said.

Stitcher

Stitcher was about to start squeezing Chad, when he became aware of a van driving at him at high speed. His tendrils weren’t anchored to anything heavy enough to pull him out the way, so he had to brace himself. He wove his tendrils into a net and tried to slow down the van’s impact. It still crashed into him suddenly and painfully. “GRAGUHK!!! M-my last kidney… I was saving that one for a special occasion!” he wheezed painfully. Hit by a van driven through a convenience store window. Again. You think he’d start looking out for that after the first two times. Looks like Mr. Shock had friends. Why didn’t they help him rob the store then? And what was that about equipment? Doc? Was someone arming criminals with experimental weaponry? Tendrils wiggled inside him beneath the skin, surveying the damage. He moved his damaged organs back into the right shapes and places and held them there with the tendrils, whilst others focused on stopping the bleeding. Another tendril pulled out a phone and called an ambulance, the police and then to any local heroes in the area.

(Anyone who get’s the reference, your cool)

Darius nodded to Lux when she asked if he ever played with others, he enjoyed having multiple people play a song together, it always really brought the piece together and it was just fun in general.

But when Ferryn mentioned that she could 'maybe I could learn' is when his face really lit up and smiled widely, he sat up quickly and pulled her up gently by the hand and showed her around to all the instruments.

He first picked up an electric guitar, plugged it into a nearby amp and played an intense guitar solo on it. he frowned and placed it down shaking his head, Far too intense.

Next up, He lifted a saxophone off the wall, playing some fast jazz on it with the sound filling the room, Maybe too loud..

Finally, he remembered what Lux had requested and brought Ferryn to the black grand piano in the back of the room, sitting down on the bench scooting overly slightly to let Her sit next to him.

once they sat together Darius helped her with the hand placements, slowly playing note by note a small short song, after just a little while she could play the short tune somewhat fluidly, Darius applauded happily.

as Ferryn continued playing the short song, Darius picked up his violin and began to play along with her, and nodded for Lux to join in. The sound from the violin producing orbs of light to flute around them all in a circle that moved up and down rhythmically to the music, it was beautiful.

Darius played with his eyes closed and danced around the room while playing, for a moment or two he was the happiest he'd ever been in some time.

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

After Darius taught her, Ferryn played the simple tune well. With Darius accompanying, they sounded amazing. Little white orbs of light floated around them like fireflies, and Ferryn attempted to watch them and play her tune at the same time. Darius looked so happy, and Ferryn grinned too, feeling like she belonged somewhere special. Music was beautiful. You didn't have to talk to enjoy music. Heck, you didn't even have to talk to play music. And now Ferryn understood what a blessing it was for a mute boy like Darius to be gifted with a quirk that let him communicate beyond even what words could.

Mentions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Interacts: [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lux Saber
Lux was surprised when Ferryn said she'd never played before, but was excited that she wanted to learn. Not nearly it seemed as excited as Darius was as he walked around the room trying to find a good first fit for her.

Lux pocketed the key as not to lose it then sat near the cello grinning and taking in the new development. She giggled from time to time at some of his choices like the electric guitar. When he finally settled on the piano Lux gave a thumbs up in the air agreeing that was pretty fitting in her eyes. The wonder that came with learning an instrument and music was truly a beautiful sight for Lux to see in someone else. She liked music, she liked to play and sing. It was just rare she got to do so with others.

He got her familiar with a short tune and then joined along himself before motioning for her to join in. Lux was impressed by how quickly Ferryn picked it up. She was in such a daze she forgot she was supposed to be playing too. She smiled and started playing along once she got the rhythm of it. She saw him start to dance around the room as he played which was also quite the sight to behold along with the orbs adding a magical touch to it all. Truth be told she almost didn't want to go to class anymore. Just stay here chat and play music with her friends. She knew that was impossible and they were all here for a bigger reason then having fun.

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Rosemary shrugged her shoulder at his response before whispering back, "He looked at you. Do you have any friends or something who might've done it?" She asked curiously. She remember in his speech he said he'd lost everything including his mother so she didn't dare suggest a family member. Her curiosity made her want to know, but her instincts told her to not get too involved for her own good. Then again just being here with the two of them was probably getting too involved for her own good.

Rosemary smiled and nodded in agreement. She could tell this whole thing was defiantly going to change the world alright, but for better or for worse was the question. If they managed to pull off the world Wally was talking about, then she could get behind that, but if a world were the self admitted sadistic girl could have her way killing at free will for a reason she still didn't quite understand... well that might be a different story. But it did make her think. What did she want the world to look like? If she had a voice what would it say? "It is nice to feel a part of something bigger...meaningful." She admitted. It made her feel less guilty, less selfish.

Location; Music Room

"How wonderful it would be, to have this moment last forever"

He thought to himself as they played in unison, the sound was beautiful and it felt like magic to Darius, he hoped Lux and Ferry felt the same way

Darius finished his waltz around the room with the final note in their short song, taking the violin away from his chin and placing it at his side, he took a bow toward Ferryn and Lux before raising back up to take his glasses off his face and run a hand through his hair, wiping away the soul tear from his eye and replacing the glasses on his nose.

He looked to the girls with a warm smile, his glasses catching the glare from the orbs of light as they slowly faded away.

He took a deep breath and used the last piece of notepaper to write simply: "Thank you, Lux and Ferryn"

Darius placed his Violin to the side and walked to them both, the same smile from before still on his face, he gave them both of them a warm hug before looking to his watch and raising his eye brows, and tapping it with a slight frown; it was almost time for class, so their fun would have to be sadly cut short.

Darius reached in his pocket to pull out a sleek black phone, opening it to the contacts page and gesture it to them, hoping he could get their numbers so they could do something like this again.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Probably George Probably George Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

Following her departure with the rest from the nurses office Clementine had sat calmly eating her regular mountain of food with only her head visible above behind the slowly descending towers, while she had put some exertion into her earlier activities there was no telling what was coming up so she might as well use it as an excuse to indulge herself, besides the food was certainly good even if the events taking place where a little confusing, then Ferryn started crying which only added to the scene.

She was completely lost at what had set her off, was it Lux offence from the misunderstanding or Xanders energetic approach, she would have followed along but before she knew it there were already two people there to console her and crowding them could just make things worse...so if anything she can ask her later on and for now focus on Xander. Within a few moments, the food had vanished and she was neatly wiping her mouth before starting after the boy who seemed to have found another. "Erm are you ok Xander? I think it was just all a misunderstanding and worked up from the excitement of the first day....Im sure it will all end up ok once shes worked through it. The entire thing was a little strange though" flashing a signature smile and clasping her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back