• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aaron
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc PlusUltra PlusUltra

Aaron wasn’t sure how to respond to what had taken just taken place in the cafeteria and was unsure if he should approach Xander and talk to him. Clementine and a teacher seemed to be on it already, and whenever he talked to Wally when he got into trouble, he just got angry. People were complicated, Aaron knew this. He often wished that they came with instruction manuals or that he was better at understanding situations. But alas this wasn’t the case, so Aaron just watched.

Aden
Interaction:

Aden heard noise from the Music Room. But the club wasn’t scheduled today. It’s true that Darius was known to place music as frequently as it fancied him, but this was the work of multiple instruments. Even if he couldn’t quite recognize pitch he could tell that much. He casually strolled by the music room, careful to appear as though he wasn’t just looking in.

GOD DAMN IT! Darius had beaten him to the punch and had already successfully recruited two students to the music club! He kept walking and focused on staying composed. He had to up his game or he'd fall behind. Darius was truly a worthy rival in all aspects.

Jacki Fleitcher

Mentions:

Interactions: Mako, Aden ( pbtenchi pbtenchi )

Jacki gasped at what Mako suggested “That is such a good idea” She squealed with delight as she flipped to a blank page of her book and started writing down ideas “Maybe have a big party at mine or Clementine’s place, probably mine since mum and dad are never home, we have a massive TV and like all the video game consoles, you could ever want, oh I should go ask the others before I plan to far, it’s still lunch, so I’ll be right back Mako” Jacki said before putting her book and pen down and ran out of the classroom, towards the cafeteria. As she raced towards it her mind raced as well “This is actually perfect for me, a little get together like this will help me understand everyone better what will get under their skin and such, help them to become better heroes as well as myself” She thought to herself before running straight into an older student and she collapsed into a massive mess on the floor “Ow, wat-” Jacki started angrily before realising that it was an older student “Time for brownie points” Jacki thought to herself as her face quickly turned from anger to sadness before he turned around “Ow, that hurt” Jacki sniffled cradling her left arm “Excuse me, can I get some help up I landed on my arm weird and it hurts.” Jacki asked the older student. “I don’t think I need to go to the nurses office, I just need some help up please?” Jacki said as she looked up with tears starting to trickle down her face

Last edited:
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George
Jacki seemed to cling to Mako's suggestion far quicker than anticipated. In an instant she was drafting parts of her plan, talking a mile a minute before darting for the door.

"Maybe take some time to hash things out before making any-"

It was too late, by the time Mako made it to the door, Jacki had sped off on her search for their classmates. Mako sighed as her hands returned to her pockets, leaning against the door as she realized once more that she'd been left in the dust. After several seconds she eventually shrugged and made her way out into the hall as well. Her quick scope of the class had revealed everything she'd needed to know, and since she'd given Jacki the idea she might as well go back her up while speaking to their classmates. She took her time in comparison to Jacki, casually making her way to the cafeteria. Apparently she'd taken a different route from Jacki, as she came across some of her classmates and couldn't see her anywhere.

It was Clementine and Xander, they seemed to be with a teacher. Mako recognized him from the entrance exam. Initially pushing down her curiosity, she waved in greeting as shew drew near "Hey guys, wanted to see if any of you would be up for a little get together sometime but..."

She slowed her approach, raising her eyebrow yet again as she glanced between Kyta and her classmates "Pretty sure you guys are in the middle of something so..."

SFVQ.jpgMeric
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Meric clapped his hands together at the optimism shown, "There you go, kids!" he cooed before shaking his head with a shrug "Honestly, so many 'experts' nowadays seem to overlook the applications of villainy in terms of maintaining health. I swear, some of the criminals here are living with more joy and positivity than most of those zombies out there."

He gave a low scoff before the bundle strapped to his chest started moving again, much to his distaste. Had the last dose been weak or something? Was the child growing immune? Impossible, today had been the first time he'd used it. Maybe the garbage baby food that was being mass-produced nowadays was screwing with the sedatives it was mixed with. Either way, Meric sighed before once again pulling out a jar and a spoon before the baby could start crying again.

"Many who can't acclimate like them wind up coming to us for direction, take my main man Andy-" Meric paused, quickly scanning the crowd before finding his ever so loyal bodyguard looking as if he was trying to chat up some woman.

Meric gestured towards him with a spoonful of sleepy time goop "Andy over there just couldn't find a place anywhere he looked, then one day a wise and benevolent man known as Meric found this poor lost soul and rescued him from a life of drifting. Now he owes that handsome and well-rounded savior a life-debt, but to pay that debt off he gets to shoot stuff, so it barely even registers as work."

Before he could continue, his words cut off as he realized the baby on his chest wasn't taking kindly to its food. It turned its head away and flailed its tiny hands at the spook with the righteous indignation of a spoiled brat. Meric had to tickle its stomach to get it to stop throwing a fit, finally managing to get its food in once it started giggling again.

Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Xander frowned and looked down at his boots after Kyta and Clementine's words of support before looking back up.

"Huh... Ya really think so? Cause I sure hope so..."

Clementine was the only student he'd met so far that could match him in size and visible muscle (also in appetite), Xander admired her for that.

a smile washed onto his face "Kaha! Yeah you're probably right, I'll just talk to her sometime after or during class about my screw up."

He gave Clementine a powerful fist bump and nodded his head, suddenly whipping it around to see Mako.

"Nah, don't worry bout it. But I'm tottaly up for some kinda get together, but if its something to expensive I hope ya know I ain't payin' above my budget!"

He shouted back to her with a wave and turned to Clementine and Kyta once more

"Oh yeah, we should get ah move on huh? We ain't got much time before class starts! Right, Teach?"

He fiddled around with his metal bat as he talked and cracked his knuckles and neck a few times.

Lux Saber
Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Lux's smile never faded through the whole rendition. This was the happiest she'd felt in over a year, and she felt like it was signal that things were going to get better here. That things were better here and she'd made the right choice. As the song came to an end Lux giggled as Darius bowed to them and she gave a small curtsy back. She watched as the obs slowly faded as well signaling they truly were done.

She watched as he wrote something else down for them and her smile brightened feeling like she'd done what she set out to do, "You're welcome! It was fun." She chimed still feeling like she should be thanking them. This would have to do for now though. Her eyes went wide for a moment as he hugged them both, but then she relaxed and returned the embrace. She hadn't realized how much she wanted this until now, like a child craving attention. Once he released and motioned towards his watch she understood. This was after all just supposed to be a lunch break right? She looked over to Ferryn, "We should start heading to the classroom with the others."

She blinked as he pulled out his phone before registering he wanted their phone numbers too. She supposed the last time was pretty one sided, and with everything happening she hadn't gotten the chance to text him her number. She gently took it in hand and typed in her information before handing it to Ferryn to do the same. As she did Lux helped herself to a bit of the snacks Ferryn had munched on earlier because even if she wasn't hungry now she would be later if she didn't put something in her system.

As soon she was done they'd be off to class with a wave of the hand. She wondered if any of the others were already back yet.

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Probably George Probably George Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

Turning over to Mako for a moment she gives a faint nod "Oh I'm sure we can hang out whenever you want, but its just people being a little silly it's fine" smiling with another faint chuckle before turning back to Xander, a faint look of confusion before meeting his fist though she doesn't seem to put the same amount of force behind it, but at same time doesn't move back at the force, the boy able to feel the surface far more springy than you would expect.

"Oh its quite fine, I mean im sure i can get whatever we need for a party or get together. Do you want to stay in the city for it? or an evening somewhere else?" clapping her hands together before nodding in agreement with Xander once more "Oh and yes, we cant be late for class on our first day, Im excited to see what the next event is planned...maybe we can even play with those robots again?"

591925Ah, to be a teen again. Kyta could remember the parties him and his buddies through. And the couple of drunk fights he got into. It's a miracle everyone in those fights came out alive. These kids seemed good enough to where he didn't have to worry about any fights to the death. That was the least of his concerns though; class was starting soon. "If I recall, your class should be meeting up with me at the training field soon. It's a good thing that I'm talking to you two now, because I'm actually putting you two together, since you're already pretty bulked up!" Kyta laughed as patted at Xander's and Clementine's muscular arms. "If this is y'all's natural state, I can't wait to see just how big y'all can get."

Kyta checked his watch to see that class was starting in a couple minutes. "Dammit!" He thought. "Guess I'm skimping on lunch today..." "Let's start heading there, and by the way. I didn't hear anything about a party." Wether or not they were gonna follow behind, Kyta made his way to the training field and started marking off students as they came. "Today is the last day of being civilians-" He mumbled to himself. "Starting tomorrow, you'll all be on your ways to become heroes."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc PlusUltra PlusUltra

Aden
Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Normally Aden would never be caught off like that, but his mind was focused on other things. “Hmm?” He turned around. “Gasp! A fair maiden in distress!” he reached out a hand and easily helped Jacki up. “I give your crocodile tears about a 6 out of 10. You lost the chance to fool me with that display after your initial exclamation. If you want to improve your acting, come to the drama club sometime. There's a lot to learn about how to present oneself.” He handed Jacki a flier and walked off.

I’m so goddamn cool.’ He thought to himself as he left, his hair glowing just a little bit brighter.

Wally
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 North

Wally was about to respond when another hand landed on his shoulder. It was Mr. North.

Walter. Have you been enjoying the rally so far? I see you’ve been making friends.” North said gently. He gave what was probably a smile to Rosemary and Meric, although with his exoskeleton it was quite impossible to read his expression. “I hate to cut things short, but we should be leaving before too long. I’ll let you wrap things up here, but try not to take too long.” he said, before disappearing back into the crowd.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn entered her number on Darius's phone, and then followed Lux as she made her way to the classroom. Taking out a small itinerary she had received for knowing where to go on the first day of school, she learned that she would be going to somewhere called the 'training field' next. She worried a little bit about how Xander would act upon seeing the two girls next, but tried to put it to the back of her head. Everything would be okay now.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Music room --> Training field

Mentions: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Xander flex his muscles happily at the comment about being 'bulked up'. He liked when people commented on his muscles, it made him feel proud.

Turning to Clementine he smiled and did a fist bump.

"Kah! Hell yeah, aint nobody gonna have a chance against us! Ya" know Clementine, I may not look it, but I'm actually pretty good at doin' stuff! And I can tell by how ya did on the exam that you're pretty good at doin stuff to!"

He gave a thumbs up while clenching his other fist around his bat.

He turned to Kyta before darting off the next location of class.

"See ya there, teach! er' should I say 'Primer'! Kahahaha!"

He laughed down the hall as he ran, before tripping on his untied shoes, getting up, tieing them, and continueing his run

Jacki Fleitcher

Mentions: Xander, Aden, Clementine, Ferryn

Interactions: Kyta ( Probably George Probably George )

Jacki sneered a little bit as she took the drama pamphlet before she looked at her watch “Oh god, well excuse me mister but I gotta go” She said as she ninja flipped off the floor and ran off towards the training area where the next class would be meeting, “Suppose I’ll get everyone’s opinion after this class” She thought to herself “Oh well.” As she made her way there, she saw that Xander, Ferryn, Clementine and their teacher was already there “Oh hi guys, so where were you guys? I was looking all over for you guys.” Jacki said before noticing the teacher “Heya Teach, so what are we doing this class? We’ve already done an obstacle course with the Stitcher, Capture the Flag with Bushido where I got my absolutely blasted ribs blasted by Xander. So are we doing a fight between classmates or is it more 2 v 2 like Bushidos thing but straight up fighting? Ooh or is it actually... I have no more ideas.” She asked her face brightened completely with a big goofy smile and doing little punching motions in the air “If we are doing 2 v 2 and if we get to choose, I would very much like Ferryn” Jacki said as she moved behind Ferryn “Cause her long range stuff would compliment me having to do close-up fighting and as I learned from Capture the Flag, I need back-up otherwise I’ll get knocked out rather easily by the more heavy hitters” she said with a wink and pointed towards Xander and Clementine with two different fingers "Although, if we are doing 2 v 2 and we don't get to choose I might be out of luck, since I'm not the strongest person out there so people might dislike me for being on their team." Jacki said with a small pout

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn's eyes widened slightly at the prospect of being up against Jacki. Jacki made her rather uncomfortable, and she hoped Kyta would be forming the teams himself to save her from the fast talking girl who seemed to be able to do whatever the heck she wanted. Honestly, whenever the girl fluttered around her, Ferryn felt the energy drain right out of her. She made her way over to Xander and tapped on his shoulder, hoping he'd give her the chance to explain what happened earlier.

"H-hello..." she said, smiling gently.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Training field

Mentions: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Probably George Probably George

[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Xander looked down to his side and saw the timid figure of Ferryn next to him.

He smiled and waved to her a bit awkwardly.

"O-oh, Yo Ferryn.... Listen I'm uh, sorry if I got to up in ya grill earlier... I mighta been too forward, sorry to Lux too fer being so rude about askin, I think I was a bit too forward"

Xander nudged a rock in the ground with his foot and fiddled around with the bat in his hand, he raised an eyebrow at Ferryn and asked quizically:

"where'd you and Lux disappear off to anyways? Ya just kinda disappeared."

Xander hoped he wasn't being to forward again like last time, hopefully this question wasn't too intrusive.

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Much to Mako's relief, both Clem and Xan seemed to gloss over whatever they were talking about and respond to her immediately. They were in, Mako probably should've expected that from the start. So far there were only a small number of people she could see not being able to come, and these two certainly weren't in that category. The teacher seemed willing to overlook their potential outing, even revealing himself to be their next teacher before leading them to the training field. Mako gave a small sigh, not really caring whether they'd taken to the change in subject for their sake or her's. Despite knowing her place in the world for years, despite being at peace with that role and facing it with clear and concise determination, she could rarely maintain such conviction when noting others. Whatever issue they may have had, she'd barely be able to comment on it without wasting time.

Luckily, the walk to the training field went far more smoothly for her. She might not have dashed ahead like Xander, but she ended up getting there all the same.

Another outdoor activity, by the time Mako reached the Training Field she already missed the simplicity of the classroom. All of these tasks from Stitcher to Bushido's did nothing to highlight the immense amount of weakness her Quirk brings with it. Mako wasn't what one would call sensitive, but at this point she couldn't help but feel a tiny tinge of embarrassment at having her less admirable traits bared for all. Thankfully her mask and clothing helped hide the frown she was sporting.

Kyta seemed to be waiting for the rest of the class to assemble, as Mako had noticed him checking off names as they arrived. She briefly wondered what the rest of the class had gotten themselves up to between classes. More names were checked off, and soon Ferryn and Jacki joined them. Mako gave both of them a wave as they arrived, pausing as Jacki wasted no time in unleashing another wave of dialogue at them. But Mako wouldn't waver, she was ready this time! The moment the first words were out of her mouth, Mako had already initiated her 'Attentive Silence' stance, her head automatically nodding every so often as Jacki spoke, a little hum here and there for good measure. This powerful method of her's allowed her to focus on finding a break in the stream of speech that would allow her to interject without seeming rude. For someone as quiet and perceptive as Mako, it was the crowning tool in her arsenal of conversation.

Though outwardly it would seem that she was merely being quiet and casual, internally Mako was tracing Jacki's exuberant manner of speech. There were a few hang ups, those wild gestures of her's occasionally would seem like an end to her speech, but Mako had been around Jacki long enough to realize that they couldn't be trusted. And so she watched and waited, following the path of conversation until she saw an opening. Right as Jacki pouted, Mako broke her stance to raise a finger and speak.

"Maybe we just wait and see what we're doing first?" she offered with a shrug before pulling her hood back and re-positioning her hair "From what we've seen so far, the teachers got way too much variety for us to just assume anything."

Mako paused, a strand of her hair still pinched between her fingers as her eyes seemed to search for something. Eventually she let her hair fall back into place before shrugging "What if we're just gonna do some weight lifting? If we're still gonna talk partners then I guess I can spot someone. I'm not exactly a gym bunny but I could probably rock some reps if needed."

But seeing the theme of these outdoor activities so far, Mako began slowly undoing the belts on her coat. She was convinced that she'd have to take it off at some point during this class, but would only do so when she received confirmation on her hypothesis.

QPortraitSFIII3rd.jpgMeric
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Once more our hero Meric had managed to quell the beast strapped to his chest, its tiny cries deteriorating into yawns before it slumbered once more. His duty once more fulfilled, Meric twirled the now empty spoon like a revolver before slipping it back into his pocket. He pocketed the jar as well once it was sealed again, and he was bout to continue on his motivational speech when he spotted the form off Mr. North holding onto Wally's shoulder. He expressed how it was time for them to leave, and it was at that point that Meric slid one of his sleeves down to check his watch to confirm it. Once Mr. North left, he quickly slid his sleeve back down and stood tall.

"I do have others here I must have words with before this event ends." he admitted while gesturing around them "Plenty of hands to shake, lives to make or break, the usual."

He reached down to shake both Wally and Rosemary's hands again, Much faster than the handshakes he'd started with.

"But you two have my number, my usual times should be listed on my cards, any other times than what's indicated and you might as well be phoning a brick wall." he said with a shrug before turning and walking into the crowd as well, waving back at them for a bit "Looking forward to some good business with you children."

Rosemary Rockefeller
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Rosemary offered up a smile to the new face...or rather skeleton since she was pretty sure he was smiling. Realizing this meant the even was coming to an end she figured she should start looking for her parents now. "Well it was fun meeting you both. Hope I see you guys around more." She chimed with a wave of her hand, "I should go find my parents before they accidentally leave without me." She half joked. It wasn't that her parents didn't care so much when they were excited, or focused, or honestly intensely feeling any mood they tended to be in their own worlds and forget about reality...which sometimes included her. She couldn't count how many times she'd been left at school for hours because of something else going on.

She realized she never got to tell either of them about her quirk, but she guessed that could wait for another time.

Last edited:
Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Probably George Probably George GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

p2GlPe0.png

The girl blinks realising the time before nodding quickly towards the teacher "Oh forgive me i really did forget for a moment with all the excitement going on, Ill make sure to be there on time though!..." though his next comment did cause a little bit of confusion "I mean it depends on how much there is to eat, though most of the time its more of a practicality issue that stops it...space, floor load or well wardrobe " watching the teacher slowly depart with a faint wave to him before turning back to Xander.

"I mean you did have fun with Aaron before and was even nice enough to bring him back to make sure he was ok, so I wouldn't doubt it...but i don't think I'm that good really, i know i made a few mistakes and it did get a little overwhelming near the end with the numbers after all" giving another confused thumbs up as the boy departs as well, before she goes to change and join the group on the field.

Taking a slow glance around those gathered it was definitely pleasing to see everyone had not needed to stay in the nurse's office too long, looking back up and ready to go for another fun event, she honestly hopes each day is like this because it truly was exciting and enjoyable for her. "Oh Hello again Jacki, erm I checked on the nurse's office, then lunch, then talking in the hall, then changing room...and now here i guess?...but i mean easiest way to find out what were doing is waiting for the teacher to tell us" sparing a glance at the man on the field before turning to the rest again to great each, patiently waiting for herself with hands clasped in front.

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer pbtenchi pbtenchi

After seeing Mr. North talking to Wally, Violet already knew they were about to take thier leave, adjusting his tie he walked up behind Minna and Chronosis and spoke from the darkness

"You put on quite the facade during your speech, Minna. But I hope you know that a foolish lie like that won't slip by my radar, as for those less.. Fortunate with knowledge, I'm sure they believed your sob story quite adamantly."

The Professor turned and walked away further into the shadows while speaking to his assistant.

"Chronosis, make sure she returns to the car, we wouldn't want our new little recruit getting hurt would we? I'll meet you at the car soon enough."

Chronosis nodded as his Boss disappeared into a purple mist.

as Walter prepared himself to leave, he seemed to cough slightly, perhaps he'd drunken his water too quickly, or it could have been something more sinister, the shadows around him seemed to stretch outward for miles and the floor felt like it gave out from underneath him, looking up he saw several multicolored and transparent versions of Prof. Violet surrounding him.

All speaking in unison they remarked to him: "Once again, I must congratulate you, Walter. I think that speech of yours as put a breeze into the winds of change. Things should start running even more smoothly now."

As the forms slowly faded away and the world around him shaped back together the forms made one last remark.

"I'm sure she'll be very pleased with you. I'll see you at home base. Walter"

The Professor was gone and had returned to his car, sliding into drivers seat he began the drive to their home base, taking a winding and nonsensical path as to avoid being followed

Minna
Interaction: Prof. Violet ( Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc )

After Minna had snuck off backstage, finally pulling out her knife from where she had stabbed herself and stored it under her shirt as she pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, both fancy and lifted off a previous kill. As she sat there puffing out smoke both through her mouth and through the ink that made up her lungs, ribcage, muscle and skin, she heard from the shadows Prof. Violet telling her that her sob story was an obvious lie to him, which made Minna smile like she does after a kill “Well of course it was a lie Dr. Purple, but while not devoted to the cause like you, it lets me be free and do killing how I like it. So I don’t really give a shit if you see through my lies, cause if the idiot masses don’t it’s all good where I’m sitting. Cigarette?” Minna calmly said before noticing that Prof. Violet had already disappeared “...goddamn Batmaning me” Minna huffed lightly as she put out her cigarette “Hey, time boy, I’ll be at the stupid car, also please let me kill something soon please.” She said as she flicked her dead cigarette towards and she skipped towards the car, starting to do tricks with her knife

Lux Saber
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Mention: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Probably George Probably George
Once they'd made it to the training ground Lux looked around a bit curious about what the next course had in store for them and their teacher. She also took this time to actually get a good look at her classmates since last time her brain was so nerve wreaked about being late, and not getting to met them all properly she'd psyched herself out. This time however she felt better because now she felt comfortable in the couple friendships she was building, and thanks to that little break during lunch her nerves were almost all gone. She recognized a couple of them from the last class, but not many since even though she was a runner, she'd only really went to one site, and then got taken out by her own over worked quirk.

She made a promise to herself that no matter what she wouldn't do that again this class. She didn't want to become useless like that again having to completely put the burden on someone else. She noticed one of the girls start talking really fast about the different possibilities and the other two girls replying with their own, but saying she should wait kind of made her giggle. It honestly just seemed like she was itching for a fight. Perhaps she was on guard last class and didn't get much action? She also noticed Ferryn walk up to the boy from the cafeteria. Lux took a deep breath and walked over to them as well. She did tell the girl she'd give him another chance. It would do some good to try and clear the air now rather then later.

She walked up in time to hear him apologize to Ferryn, and included herself. She felt bad for what now felt like an over-reaction. She waved at him, "Hey... I'm sorry too. I guess I over-reacted too." She admitted. "I don't mind answering your questions though, it just kinda scared me how you walked up, so I got defensive. It's not a good excuse in hindsight though, so I'm sorry." To show a bit of faith she decided to answer the question he'd just asked, "We were in the music room." She replied with a gentle smile. "I'd like to start over, I'm Lux." She held out her hand towards him.

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Lux came up beside Ferryn and answered Xander's question, and Ferryn felt that the aura of camaraderie among the class was restored.

"T-the r-room suddenly got r-really tense, a-and I got scared." She sighed, blushing a little. "M-my st-stutter acts up when I'm ner- when I'm nervous, and suddenly e-everyone w-was looking f-for a response from... from m-me." This was the first she decided to share about her stutter in her class. Of course it was obvious, but on the exam day and then so far today, she had decided to leave it alone and let everyone note of it among themselves. To be honest Jacki had been the only one to bring it up thus far, her way of showing that she understood and accepted it. The others hadn't so far, likely their own ways of showing their understanding and acceptance. "I w-would've liked to st-stick up for y-you, though, s-so you know." Ferryn finished, quietly.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Training field

Mentions: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

592805With the sound of the bell, Kyta decided he wouldn't wait for anyone else. "Alright class-" He tensed his body and released the energy into his arms to make a massive clap. "I'm Mr. Sao, or Primer if you prefer. As you probably heard, I'll be your PE teacher for the next few years. I like to think my class will teach you the second most important lesson. Not how to control your quirk, but how to fight without it. As a career hero, I've seen plenty of variety in villains. One of which was able to temporarily disable my quirk. So, did I win? Of course, because it came down to pure brute strength."

Kyta started walking around the students. "I watched all of your performances, and to be honest, some of you were very psychically lacking. I'm gonna change that, as well as giving you guys more opportunity to work together. So, You'll be split into groups. Kama and Aaron, you're group one. Lux and Mako, group two. And group three is Ferryn and Jacki. Clementine and Xander, you're with me today. As for the groups, y'all will be cycling through courses. Group one will be jogging a half mile, group two will be doing the 50 foot rock climb. There's belts and harnesses for the climb. Just put them on, and make sure you have all 3 latches secured. You shouldn't have to worry about falling if you've got it on. Group three, you're moving tires, each taking 3 tires at the marked 25 feet and stacking them. Once you've finished, move onto the next course. Once you're got everything complete, go ahead and take a break at the benches. There's water for while you wait on everyone else. Now, I've just gone one rule." Kyta paused before continuing with a much more threatening tone. "No quirks. When I watch over the tapes, if I see any of you lying about your completions, or using your quirks, you'll be doing a marathon with me at 4 am. Understood?"

Kyta took in a deep breath and went back to his more lax demeanor. "Great! You'll find your own personal gym suits in your respective locker rooms. Put 'em on, and get to it." Kyta popped another loud clap. "Alright, break! Clementine, Xander, meet me at the patio with all the equipment. I wanna see just how strong you really are!"

Edit: I'm big dumb and forgot about kama
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi

Last edited:
Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Probably George Probably George

p2GlPe0.png

Clementine gives a quick nod towards the teacher though she did take a moment to consider over his words "Hmm, I know some quirks are hard not to use like mutation based ones right? They don't really have an off switch for the most part..." a questioning glance towards Kyta, I mean a marathon sounded fun but it would be a little early...plus its not as fun running in the dark when you can't see as much around you but she was more concerned in being accused of cheating really. Though helping with the equipment seemed fine for the most part, she just had to think about how to handle it all first, cupping her chin with a thoughtful look on her face as she glances between them.

Well the six tires would be easy enough to stack and their weight should keep them balanced for the most part but six might be a bit too high...oh two stacks of three would be better and then she can put the belts and stuff on top to go in one trip...that should be ok though would want a little gap between so she could see where she was going. Gathering the items so heaves them up in each arm and starts to head over to the teacher's new location, hmm well she had just had a good meal so her energy was fine but she still wondered where the line between quirk and natural ability was, they normally worked out both in tandem after all so she didnt neglect a muscle group, quirks were like muscles right?.

Jacki Fleitcher
Mention: Primer
Interaction: Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )

Jacki raised an eyebrow, as the rest of her face remained unchanged like stone "...Really, that's all we have to do. Pssssh I can do all of them in my sleep." She said to herself as she walked off to get changed. After she got changed she made her way over to the tires and she started analyzing the tires "Hmm, the tires aren't the biggest" She said quietly as she pushed down on the tires which were pretty sturdy "I'm not going to be able to do this then rock climbing and a run. The only rules for this is no Quirks and TAKE three tires 25 m sooooo." Jacki pushed a tire up onto its side, jumped on top, started balancing on top of the tire and started taking the wheel 25 m "Hey, Ferryn if you've got the balance you can walk on top of the tire and take it the 25 m. Cause Primer said to TAKE the tire 25 m but he never said how to do it." Jacki said with a smile on her face said as she continued to roll one of the tires 25 m before she jogged back and started doing the same thing with the 2nd one

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Probably George Probably George PlusUltra PlusUltra

Xander raised an eyebrow to Ferryn's response and scratched his head leaning down to her level slightly,

"Nah, don't worry about it, It was my fault for bringing all the attention to you... Hehe, Sorry... again..."

he rose back up and stretched his arms lightly patting her on the back with a smile on his face he nodded a few times.

"Glad to see ya' made it out okay though! Least I think Ya' did, Ain't hurt are ya?"

Xander looked back and forth over the student's heads looking for something or someone, he didn't seem to find whatever it was so he leaned back own to Ferryn's height and put a hand over his mouth before asking her

"Say do ya' know where that pretty blue haired girl went too? Her name was Lux, right? er was it somethin' else... Anyways, Ya' seen her-"

He looked over his shoulder and saw the aforementioned girl standing next to him, Xander jumped up and almost fell backward with a quick yelp of surprise before catching himself by slamming one foot forward into a crouch on the grass, raising up from where he sat to his full towering height he looked down at the girl with a bead of sweat rolling down his face.

"Speak ah the devil- er' angel I guess.. there she is." he thought to himself as his face sunk into the menacing glare again, but Xander caught himself this time shaking his head and his face shifting to a nervous smile

"Yo, Lux. Nah- I uh- I should be the one sayin' sorry, I got all up in ya' business, so it's my bad... I- uhm. Yeah sorry."

She asked his name and Xander nodded a few times quickly, shaking her hand a bit rough with a hand that could cover her whole face.

"Yeah yeah, Your name is Lux! So I didn't mess that up! Name's Xander Malker! Good to be really meetin' ya properly an stuff."

After Primer's announcement had finished Xander smiled and looked down at his two companions and gave two thumbs up

"Kaha! Welp Best of luck, ladies! Hopefully, we can talk more er' something, later on, Sorry again for the lunch... thingy... cya around!!"

He took off to get changed into his gym clothes, due to most XXL clothes not fitting him: He was bulky and giant but not bulky in places to fill such a huge shirt, He had a costume made gym uniform, it wasn't anything all that special, just a large shirt, no sleeves, white and very big. tossing on the shirt and some shorts.

Xander watched Clementine as she hefted up 6 tires and started walking to the patio, blinking a few times Xander snapped back to reality, He tied all the tired to the end rope of the harness, put it on and began pulling them behind him as he trucked forward grunting every couple of steps, like an Ox attached to a plow he pushed forward past Clementine, making small indents in the ground as he walked he smiled and gave a thumbs up to Clementine, he gave a quick nod and it seemed like he shot some steam out of his nose as he returned to shoving forward.

"Kahaha! This must be what all those people on the 'Oregon trail' pulling all their supplies behind them must've felt! Old-timey people were frickin' ripped!" He thought happily as he chugged along toward the patio and Primer

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Ferryn involuntarily winced as Primer mentioned that this was a class about gaining physical strength. She wasn't the weakest twig in the universe, but she wasn't buff. She watched as Jacki got up on a tire and simply walked the 25m. Looking at her own first tire, the girl tried to get up on it, but then changed her mind. Weak ankles don't exactly think a fall from that height would be fun. So she rolled it similar to how Jacki was, except pushing it with her arms instead of walking on it. Once it got going, it wasn't too hard. The hardest part was going to be stacking the next two on top of it. Lift with your knees, not your back!

2nd tire done, and Ferryn had pinched her fingers in-between that one and the first. She was sweating, slightly, and it didn't help that she knew she wasn't even close to done. She still had two more courses to go after that.

Unfortunately, after rolling the 3rd tire to the stacking point, Ferryn found that she couldn't lift it off the ground for more than half a second, and not nearly high enough. Did Primer say how we had to stack it? With that in mind, the girl pushed the 2nd tire off of the first, and laid them side by side, rolling the third one to rest on top of them like a pyramid: Like when your bike tire hits the sidewalk and bounces a little; not bad with enough momentum. She hoped that was allowed, and then turned towards Jacki to see how she was doing.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Training field-- Tire course

Mentions: Probably George Probably George Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Interacts: [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]