• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Probably George Probably George Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Ah, so it was Xander, Lux and Ferryn who had an issue. It wasn't exactly a combination she'd seen coming, but Mako could guess from their words that some sort of miscommunication went down. They all apologized and metaphorically hugged it out while waiting for class to start. Mako was surprised that they'd handled it so well, but then she realized that most arguments she'd seen for a while had been with drunk patrons at the buffet.

The teacher finally announced class to begin, and Mako braced herself for yet another colossal display of embarrassment on her part. But then he kept explaining... and kept explaining... then explained some more. Mako tilted her head to the side, waiting for the other foot to drop... but it never did. This exercise specifically tasked them not to use their quirks? Mako looked around, wondering if maybe she'd misheard. Nope, they'd really just be performing acts of physical activity.

Though she was far too proficient in restraint to show it, inwardly Mako beamed. Though it only appeared as her nonchalantly pulling her hands from her pockets, she immediately turned and made for the locker rooms. As she changed into her gym clothes, Mako considered why they'd be partnered up anyway. She supposed her theory about lifting weights was partially correct. If two of them were together at all times, then one could call for help if something happened. So it was still kind of like spotting, only instead of making sure her partner didn't drop a weight on them, Mako'd have to call out if there was some sort of harness malfunction... or if they tripped and were buried under some tires... or if they dehydrated themselves running.

Mako merely shrugged, once more just going full steam ahead and letting fate take care of the rest. Setting aside her usual attire, Mako adopted the gym clothes with a bit of hesitation. It wasn't that she didn't like wearing other stuff, she just felt more comfortable being covered up and out of view. It did wonders for helping her keep a low profile, some people could hardly even tell she was a girl if it weren't for the long hair and eyelashes. Mako kept her hat and mask, she refused to be out there drooling all over the school's equipment. That wasn't cute in the slightest. Despite not having a reputation to fret over, Mako refused to start off her days at the Academy with a bad one.

Eventually she got to pulling on the harness, occasionally keeping an eye on Lux. She'd barely been able to talk to her before, so Mako supposed this exercise would help give her some insight. If Ferryn liked her then there couldn't be too much they could disagree on, right? Mako would once more give the benefit of the doubt, fiddling with the latches on the harness before looking over the wall again. Realistically, Mako was positive she could get up and down this wall several times with little hassle. There weren't any time limits given out, so she could take as much time as she needed.

"Come on, Partner, I'll be sure to grab you if you slip or something." She paused for a moment and shrugged "I'd ask you to do the same, but if I lose my grip up there it's pretty much too late for me. So... just gonna roll with it."

With that she finished the last latch then began her climb, taking time to feel for each incline before ascending another step. Every few stops she'd glance to her partner before continuing up the wall.

Lux Saber
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mention: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Lux didn't mean to surprise him and reached out a bit to try and catch him had he fallen on instinct. In hindsight such a plan wouldn't have worked considering his sized she'd have just wound up going down with him. However luckily he'd caught himself so there was no need. She sighed with relief placing her hands down as he regained himself. He seemed as nervous about this as she was which was oddly comforting. She smiled at his apology and as he introduced himself. "Yup you got it!" She chimed. His grip was a bit rough as he shook her hand, but she supposed that was to be expected. This must've been what Ferryn meant when she spoke of him just being excited. It was pretty charming now that she could tell what was going on. "It's a pleasure to really meet you this time Xander. I hope we be friends too."

They didn't get to talk long before Primer started the course and explaining what they'd be doing. As much as Lux knew the man was right, and knew it was a major area of weakness for her she needed to improve on...that didn't change that fact that her eyes got 10 times wider listening to all the things they'd have to do before taking a break. Him mentioning they couldn't use their quirks didn't even matter because unless she was going to be a jerk and hypnotize someone into carrying her while doing the tasks, it wouldn't be helpful. Also she can't hold her quirk long enough to make someone do any of these tasks to completion anyways.

The sound of Xander's voice snapped her back into reality, "O-oh yah of course! It's fine really, I hope to see you around and good luck on your course!" She waved back happily. She was glad she'd taken her friends advice to actually talk to him again. He seemed really endearing. With that out the way she went to go change into the clothes she'd probably be buried in, but the whole while trying to convince herself otherwise by keeping a smile on her face and whispering to herself, that it's no big deal, and she'd be fine. Just to imagine gym class from before, just on steroids. This wasn't the best school for becoming a hero in the country for nothing after all, it was bound to challenge her. She wasn't sure how whispering her little motivational pep-talk to herself would look to others, and honestly hoped they wouldn't notice.

She walked over to the rock climbing area and looked around for her partner wondering if she had any better affinity for this kind of thing. "Hey!" She waved at the girl, "I'm Lux. You don't by chance have any tips for this thing do you?" She asked curiously as she strapped herself into the harness as tightly, and securely as possible. As much as she nervously joked in her head about this killing her, she didn't actually want to accidentally fall and get hurt. She smiled as Mako offered to catch her if she falls, "Thanks! I'd still try to catch you regardless. Whether that'll help or just send us both to our doom I don't know." She giggled a bit before starting to climb herself. It wasn't so bad especially since they were racing or anything. It wasn't a competition so that made it less stressful. She wasn't afraid of any task in particular, her nerves came from wondering if she had the stamina to complete all three back to back.

10th Street
The woman walked down the street clutching tightly to her purse. She was meeting her husband at a bus station and was forced to go through a more "hideous" part of town, locally known as Devil's Street, due to the crime that was prevalent in the area. As the woman walked. she suddenly heard raspy laughter and the sound of something metallic scraping on a nearby wall. Suddenly, a tall, lanky figure suddenly leaped from the shadows and landed gracefully in front of the woman. The woman screamed in horror when she saw the horrific figure, who was wearing torn, and slightly rotten Victorian Clothing and had what looked like metallic talons on his fingers. Most horrifying though, was his face, which looked utterly demonic and twisted, and was topped by a very wide, unnatural grin. The man then let out a raspy laugh and said in a raspy, almost demonic voice,
" Let's make this easy love. Hand over the purse and I won't be forced to disfigure yer pretty face."

The woman immediately screamed and tried to make a run for it. The demon however, just laughed evilly and leapt into the air and landed in front of the woman. He then slashed the woman across the cheek, making her scream in pain and fall onto the ground, dropping the purse. The demon them laughed and grabbed the purse and leaped up onto a roof of a building, disappearing from sight.

Later in a alley, near the Rally
The demon looked down from the rooftop towards and alley near what appeared to be some type of rally. He immediately leapt down from the rooftop he was on, landing near the entrance. As he walked into the alley, he failed to notice the cat with the young woman in it. He then let out another chuckle as he stopped in the middle of the alley, taking off his mask, revealing a young man with dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a goatee. He looked down at the purse and said to himself in a thick, somewhat posh English accent,
" That crazy old Doctor's gadgetry works wonders. Those boosters allow to leap in the air like the actual Spring-Heeled Jack. The voice modulator also works wonders. Though, i wish i had the opportunity to test out the fire breathe option, perhaps on another day."
He then proceeded to look through the purse, he is back turned from the alley's entrance.
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Minna
Location - Alley near the Rally
Interaction: Jack ( Killerclown Killerclown )

Minna had lit another cigarette and allowed the car to be filled with the smoke before she stepped out of the car, as she was flicking the finished one away and was about to light another one she stopped when she noticed the man in the alley way, looking through a purse, she put away her cigarettes and lighter, as she quietly walked up to the person “Hiya, Mista what ya got there?” She said sweetly before her face turned to faux shock “Oh dear, you stole that didn’t you? Tch tch tch tch, you know I’m going to have ta call the police on you?” She continued before snatching the bag away from his grasp and pocketing the money and a small pack of cheap cigarettes “Sweet, now I don’t have to waste the expensive stuff” Minna said as she through the bag behind her and pulled out her phone obviously and tried to discreetly pull out her knife “And here’s the call coming now” She said tapping at her phone “Yes, hello police?” Yes I just found this man who had purse snatched a ladies bag. What does he look like? Well a bit hard to say but he looks kind of DEAD!” Minna said as she dropped the phone and swung at Jack with her knife “Hahahahahahahahaha, guess what mate I’m going to kill you and I have no remorse about it.” Minna cackled as she missed him but lunged at him again

''Woah, you crazy bitch!"
Jack was surpirised when the woman tried to stab him with a knife. Once the woman made another lunge at him, Jack immediately leapt up in the air, clutching his mask in the process. He then landed immediately behind her. He immediately slipped on his mask, then said to her in his distorted, deominic voice,
"Trying to sish-kabob me eh! I hope you like being tempura, ya crazy bitch!"
He then titled his head back and immediately breathed out a stream of fire at the crazy woman
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Mako glanced back down at Lux and smirked under her mask. As she pulled herself up a tad bit more she gave a hum of thought "Well, I'm not much of a climbing expert or anything." She said whilst catching her foot on an incline she'd used earlier and using it to balance herself a bit more properly "I'm basically just going off of guess work here, but the whole point is to get up without falling."

She pressed the tips fingers down hard, using her palms to mount herself to the wall as she measured her breathing. This was nothing, as long as she could breathe there was no reason to worry. If she fell she could just try again, Kyta never said anything about being disqualified due to falling. With the harness, the natural fear of injury wasn't present to discourage her. Mako knew for a fact that if she was actually climbing a mountain or scaling a building with no safety gear, this would've taken forever if she didn't end up dying.

"Looking at it like that, I'm guessing most of this is just getting a good position." Mako continued to speak as she reached up and rubbed her hands along the wall's surface, searching for another handhold

She paused to look back down to Lux "I like putting faith in my dominant side, since I feel as though I can get a better grip or a stronger stance with it. So I try to focus on steadying myself with my bad side, then climbing with my dominant side. If you try spreading the work load to all of your limbs at all times I feel like that'll just burn energy quicker."

For emphasis, Mako placed both feet on one particularly sturdy protrusion and steadied herself against the wall with one hand before finding a solid grip with the other. Carefully, she bent one leg upwards until she'd managed to pull herself up a bit, placing that foot where her steadying hand had once been "Also I'm pretty sure we're supposed to keep our legs bent unless we're reaching. Arms could go either or but I'm definitely keeping the legs bent. Leaving 'em stiff hurts like a mother."

Mako gave a tiny shrug, her shoulders firm from holding herself up "But like I said, I ain't no expert. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt."

Though she said that, Mako was already over halfway up the wall. She paused to wipe at her brow for a moment, then looked back down to Lux "You cool?"

Aaron
Interaction: Probably George Probably George Japanime Japanime

Huh?” Aaron froze up. He had never been physically capable, taking more after his mother’s small build than his dad. He’d hoped to be able to rely on his quirk for the most part and build up strength more gradually. Started Jogging best he could. He shouted out over to Kama as he tried to keep up. ""H-hey Kama? I never got to... To thank you! F-for back in the exam!" He managed to jog about halfway before he had to stop for a heavy breather, sweat pouring off him like water off a duck’s back. "J-just... Just a minute!" He shouted out, before taking a deep wheezing breath.

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi

As Kama was jogging with his partner he heard him thank him for the exam. "No problem!" When they got about halfway Aaron had to take a breath which he didn't have a problem. It was understandable. Kama wasn't having much trouble because he was quite athletic. "No! No! Take your time!" He stood and waited on his partner.

593125As all the students went off, Kyta turned over to the patio and started setting up weights. "Let's see... Maybe 400 is a good start? Yea. Xander can probably hit 280." Once he finished with the bars, Clementine came back carrying all six tires. "Uhhh, not what I meant, but I love the enthusiasm! So Clementine, I understand your quirk, and how it's kinda hard for you not to use it. That's why I've got a special plan for you. I wanna see just how strong your quirk really is, and to teach you the perfect way to fight! So you can do stuff like this!" While he was talking, Kyta was tensing up his entire body. Kyta grabbed one of the 20 lbs weights and held up two fingers. After a deep breath, Kyta launched his fingers right through the metal.

Kyta tried pulling his fingers out of the weight, but it was going to be cut by the jagged pieces. He sat down and used his free hand to bend the sharp bits away from his finger before pulling it out. As he was doing so, Xander finally caught up. "There we go! Now Xander, you're already pretty swole, so I don't think that beginner sh- stuff will do much. So I want Clementine to kinda be my assistant. I wanna start off to see what's y'all's bench limit. What's the highest you can rep ten with. I already set up 400 for you Clem, feel free to add more if you want. Xander, I want you to spot her, and then swap."

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc PlusUltra PlusUltra

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Probably George Probably George Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

Blinking slightly "Oh! I thought you meant to bring the equipment here....sorry" giving a nervous chuckle as she scratches her cheek before starting to stretch a little "I mean it depends how many calories i use, at least that's what the paediatrician said. Its more trying to store too much of a reserve causes me to look weird or well....its not as practical" glancing away with a look of shy embarrassment. She did eat a little at school but kept it to the lower fat items because otherwise it just made them feel bloated "Like proteins easiest to use, but fats I get more out of....then there's stuff that's weirder like wood, metals and plastics...plus those don't really taste as good. You likely saw what happens in the entrance exam when i eat a bit too much" laughing to herself a little more before moving across to the weights to inspect the hole.

"So smaller surface area, concentrated force and keeping the joints locked......" running fingers over the hole "I guess angle too? or maybe speed and position so it doesn't spin away?" spending a short while examing the object before turning to the rest "I mean at home daddy sound and shock proofed the gym due to the noise and shaking if one dropped..." Starting to slowly add a few more plates before stopping "Erm...Snatch, Clean, Jerk or Bench?....I guess i could eat a little more if you want it higher though as well" it was likely a good idea to get how he wanted them to do it really, at the moment she was stood in front of about as much weight as a small car, hopefully the bar allowing at least.

Location; Patio
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Probably George Probably George

Xander pulled the harness off himself and frowned, he had pulled all it this far for nothing, he turned listened to Primer's instructions and nodded along.

"So just lifting some weights and spotting each other? Kaha I do that everyday! Lets get to it Clem!!"

He squatted down next to her and stretched his legs and arms.

"I'm ready when you are, Pal!"

He exclaimed while flexing his arms happily as he watched her prep the weights, this is gonna be a fun part of class!

Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ), Primer ( Probably George Probably George )

Jacki was walking on top of the tire as she made it to her single tire, her eyes were squinting in concentration and her tongue sticking out slightly, when she made it back with the second tire, she kicked the second tire hard enough so that it rolled onto the pile and it just flopped back down and she jogged back to do it again with the third tire. After she finished she jumped up onto the pile and started swinging her legs "HEY, PRIMER. We be done, I hope this is a warm up cause otherwise this is going to be easy for me since I don't use my Quirk all the time. My body is already awesomely fit, speed wise at least." She yelled at Primer then she whispered to Ferryn "Don't worry Ferryn not trying to be boastful, just practicing part of how I fight" Jacki whispered to her partner before she jogged off and brought back two cups of water, handing one cup to Ferryn as she drank the other cup

Minna

As the flames rushed towards her, she turned her whole body into ink and dodged out of the way, lighting one of the cheap cigarettes with the flames that flew by her and hit the car "Hmm, quite the mundane Quirk you got there, not all that flashy" Minna said as she took a quick puff "but not without its uses...like lighting a cigarette." Minna said before flicking the cigarette at Jack and following the cigarette with swipes with the knife, her face and smile seeming to be melting off before jumping back and splooshing herself into ink that splattered all over the alley, leaving only the lighter and the cigarettes where she had landed "Y'know, this is an old trick of mine but quite the reliable one" Minna said her voice reverbing around the alley as her ink discreetly formed back together behind Jack, knife in her hand and she swung downwards aiming for one of his shoulders

Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ), Primer ( Probably George Probably George )

Jacki was walking on top of the tire as she made it to her single tire, her eyes were squinting in concentration and her tongue sticking out slightly, when she made it back with the second tire, she kicked the second tire hard enough so that it rolled onto the pile and it just flopped back down and she jogged back to do it again with the third tire. After she finished she jumped up onto the pile and started swinging her legs "HEY, PRIMER. We be done, I hope this is a warm up cause otherwise this is going to be easy for me since I don't use my Quirk all the time. My body is already awesomely fit, speed wise at least." She yelled at Primer then she whispered to Ferryn "Don't worry Ferryn not trying to be boastful, just practicing part of how I fight" Jacki whispered to her partner before she jogged off and brought back two cups of water, handing one cup to Ferryn as she drank the other cup

Minna

As the flames rushed towards her, she turned her whole body into ink and dodged out of the way, lighting one of the cheap cigarettes with the flames that flew by her and hit the car "Hmm, quite the mundane Quirk you got there, not all that flashy" Minna said as she took a quick puff "but not without its uses...like lighting a cigarette." Minna said before flicking the cigarette at Jack and following the cigarette with swipes with the knife, her face and smile seeming to be melting off before jumping back and splooshing herself into ink that splattered all over the alley, leaving only the lighter and the cigarettes where she had landed "Y'know, this is an old trick of mine but quite the reliable one" Minna said her voice reverbing around the alley as her ink discreetly formed back together behind Jack, knife in her hand and she swung downwards aiming for one of his shoulders
'When I find ya I am gonna rip ya to shreds!"
Jack looked around the alley as he looked for Minna. He was not expecting her to transform into ink and then splattering all over the alley. As he looked around, he though to himself,
"This broad can be anywhere. I just got these upgrades, I am not willing to die like a non-quirkless commoner!"
Suddenly, he turned around and saw a knife about to plunge into his shoulder. He then used his thruster to leap high up in the air. He then made another leap towards Minna, trying to slash at her with the metallic claws attached to his fingers.
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Aaron
Interaction: Japanime Japanime

Aaron seeing Kama wait for him, quickly caught his breath and began quickly jogging again, huffing and puffing. "If you didn't 'save' me back there! I wouldn't *Puff* be here now!" He shouted to get through his exhaustion. He managed to get to the end of the jog where he took a long sit down to breath and wait for the other team to finish rock climbing before getting ready to begin. He strapped on his harness and nodded to Kama. He wished he could use his quirk on his activities, it would make them a lot easier.​

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Unsurprisingly, Jacki had ended before Ferryn did; The small, wiry girl bragging to Primer and then bringing back water for her and Ferryn before the weather girl had finished. Ferryn wiped the sweat from her face and accepted the cup from Jacki.

"Th-thanks..." She panted, guzzling the contents heavily and then wiping her face again. "W-what's n-next for us? Is it th-th-the laps?"

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Training field-- Tire course

Mentions: Probably George Probably George

Interacts: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

593625 Kyta heard Jacki's cocky call out and replied. "You're not done just yet. Go do your quarter mile before I strap a 30 pound belt on ya." His attention went back to the buff duo. "If that bar breaks, we got much stronger ones. My first year, I had a kid dead lift four-k and break our strongest bar at the time. But lets see if you can... do 5 snatches." Kyta was genuinely interested in the extent of clementine's intrinsic quirk. If she could manage to break the 4k record, then he'd owe someone a few drinks.

Kyta took a quick glance to see how the rest of the students were handling the course. From what he could see, everything was going fine. Luckily he wouldn't have to hold back this year.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Jacki Fleitcher
Interactions: Primer ( Probably George Probably George ), Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )

“Pfft, yeah that actually make it challenging for me.” Jacki said calmly as she finished her drink and she walked with Ferryn over to the starting area for the half mile “Eh, it’s only half a mile, so we shouldn’t be too worried about it. Given that half a mile is about 800 m give or take a few, I’d say if we just full on sprinted through the pain we would have it done in at most 5 minutes, cause the women's WR is slightly under 2 minutes and we’re young and haven’t trained our bodies for that long, well I mean I’ve got endurance and speed in my corner but I’ll slow it down to keep up with ya” Jacki smiled sweetly “After all we have got to work as a team and get to know each other better, right?.” Jacki continued as she stretched her legs “Or we could slow down to a brisk jog and be longer but more efficient in how much we’ve got left since we would still have the rock-climbing to do afterwards, I’m fine with it either way, it’s just like I said to you after Stitcher’s obstacle course, I want to be at the very top of the pile when it comes to hero work and if it means coming off as boastful to you during classes then so be it, but it’s the best way for me to push myself.” Jacki said after she finished stretching “I’m not the strongest person here and I’m ok with that, it just means I’ve got faster, smarter and pretend to be more dumb than literally every other person here.” Jacki said her eyes catching aflame with passion once again “So what do you want to do get this run over and done with or take it nice and slow.” Jacki asked

Minna

Minna just stood there calmly as the claws plunged straight through her head and out the other side, like it was plunging right into, well, ink. Minna’s smile faded and she was just standing there with a bored expression on her face “Ok, this fight is over now. Your boring and before you ask me to repeat it, yes I did say it, you. Are. Boring. Me. You are so boring that you aren’t even worth the kill.” Minna said calmly as she walked forward sliding up Jack’s arm “Y’know it struck me as odd that your Quirk is simple fire breathe and that you aren’t using it in any creative ways.” Minna said as she got right up into his face and started leaning her arm on his “That’s not even to mention, these claws of yours AND your jumping capabilities. Then it hit me just now, you just have support items, so then it leads me to this special question.” Minna continued “Do you have a Quirk your hiding or do you not have one. Cause if it’s the latter it makes so much more sense that you are using pretty box standards moves with the equipment you have.” Minna said as her whole body turned to ink and passed over Jack and walked back to the car smoking one of the cheap cigarettes, leaving Jack alone.

Interaction: Probably George Probably George

Xander finished his set on a bar stacked with five hundred on each side, wiping his brow abd guzzling some water he lookes to his teacher and raised an eyebrow

"Damn... 4k Huh? Ya' know, I could probably pull that off WITH my quirk, not sure how close I can get without. Lemme work up to it and see how close I get."

He stretched his arms and added two hundred fifty to each side, before doing the rounds, after he finished he increases the weight another five hundred in total, until finally reaching 2500: where he could heft it about an inch or two upward before dropping it back down.

"Huff... Huff... Puff.... I'm tapped out, Teach... I hit my limit at like 2000... The rest was me going all out... My arms are gonna be soar after this, crap..."

Xander lay on his back panting and chugging down water, he was beat, but now he knew that with his quirk he probably good make it higher than the record of 4k.

"What's next, boss? I'm sure ya got more feats of strength planned for us."

He said catching his breath a bit while sitting up, giving a slight smile.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn eyed the track critically, and then turned to Jacki.

"I-I-I think p-pacing it would b-be... would be w-wise... b-but don't s-slow down for... for me!" She smiled. "F-feel free to l-leave me in th-the dust."

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Training field-- 1/4 mile track

Mentions:

Interacts: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
Probably George Probably George Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

p2GlPe0.png

The girl considers it a little as she knocks against the bar before testing the weights were secure and taking her stance, squatting as she lifts it up above her head before standing up fully to keep it raised for several seconds before reversing the entire process ten times before gradually adding the weight and continuing the process once more. She really didn't consider weight training would be part of the day, if she had known then it would have made sense to bring her gloves and belt...hmm maybe some powder too? But then again maybe that was part of the test...as long as she kept her form good they shouldn't hurt themselves that much if they go a bit too far. It was at this point she noticed the heavy flexing of the bar with each lift and the weight was starting to take more and more effort each time as a light sheen starts to be visible across her skin. Eventually, though the bar itself gives when pushed too far, bending into a V as each side hits the light ground shaking it with a loud crash.

Another look of embarrassment comes across the girls features "S...Sorry about that, I should be able to fix it but i don't think it's up for that much again" raising a foot up the point and pushing down as the bar slowly bends straight once more for the most part, yet the stress marks can still be clearly seen along the length. With a new bar, however, she carries on going, now taking deeper breaths with a look of exertion in each rep until her final one its clear in her arms shes at her limit, eyes clenched closed as she does repeats the same stance though with longer and longer breaks between each slowing down before finally at the 10th her arms give and she drops the bar causing it to bounce with a booming echo and the girl collapsing onto her rear catching her breath "Ah...I..I...lost....count i...think...that's...that's the limit...unless i get...something....more to eat..." the definition in her arms is now far more visible than before, seemingly burning the fat their first with them hanging limply to her side before rubbing them a little at the burning sensation, it might be a bit sore but it should be worth it.

Truth be told they had honestly lost track of the weights themselves, maybe she should have started higher rather than worked her way up? It would have helped conserve stamina...though she was always told not to start too heavy to avoid injury. Raising a hand she starts to count along one of the sides slowly, twenty....seven hundred so times by two that fifty-four? That is definitely higher than the other first year she was told about, though she hopes he would not be too upset about it....then again maybe hes a pro-hero now? so likely not going to care about something as small as a school record. Smiling softly her mind starts to wander a bit looking at the bars, hmm what actually weighed that much other than the weights? A Elephant? Hmm no those are heavier, maybe a Rhino or a Hippo? Which of those weighed more? she should look that up, though a Hippo needs to swim so probably the Rhino. Clementines head slowly nods for a moment before she recalls where she is and looks back over to Xander and the Teacher "You did great Xander! erm....oh right Mr Sao...you did mention about an assistant as well right? Do you need us to take all this stuff back to the Gym Storeroom after or something? or is this the warm-up for something?"

594203 Kyta was a bit busy writing down notes on his clipboard. They were a bit stronger than he expected, but it's not like he'd have to make any adjustments. Maybe he could help Clementine find the optimal nutrient plan. Maybe supply her with some good energy bars. "Huh? Oh, So Clem, I already heard about your quirk, but Xander, I'm still a bit lost on yours. Can you explain it?0" He'd give the two a bit of time to rest.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Lux Saber
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Lux listened to Mako's advice, and it did help with her technique of getting up the wall, though the most helpful bit was just having someone talking to her through it. It made her focus on something else other then just the physical stress of the task at hand. She focused in on the girls voice and just let her body move accordingly. She also appreciated the fact that Mako kept checking up on her to make sure she was ok since she was always a little bit behind her, "I'm fine thanks though!" She chimed and gave her a thumbs up. She was glad she had such a considerate partner to go through this with. Before long she was at the top and while a little out of breath, she was kinda proud of herself. She looked over at Mako with a wide grin, "One down two more to go! We have the tires next right?" She looked around a bit to make sure.

Interaction: Probably George Probably George

Xander stood up from his bed of grass and rubbed his neck, raising an eyebrow to Primer, he had asked about his quirk, right? He May have miss hear him but he thought thats what he asked.

"Eh? My quirk huh, well that Doc called it 'Division' so I was a little afraid I'd have to do math er somethin' but it turns up I can just divide physical things!"

He lifted up one of the weights in boths hands and with a flash of light he held two, all be it slightly smaller, versions of the same weight, same markings if wear tear exactly where the were on the other.

"I guess ya could say I make clones, but at the cost of the overall mass of whatever I'm cloning, The Doc said somethin about 'Equivalent Exhange' er somethin like that. Oh! I can do it on body parts too!"

Xander flexed his arms and with another flash of light he had two on each side, the arms had the same slight bumps and bruises as the others in, again, the exact same places.

"Here, It feels ah lil weird at first but, why not give it a try, Teach?"

Xander walked over to Primer and lightly hit his arm with his fist, causing a flash of light to surround it and make a second version of the hero's arm, clothes and all.

"Kaha! Its always funny to see the look in peoples faces when they got my arms than they used to!"

The large boy stood thinking for a second for more things he knew how to do with his quirk when he remember the capture the flag gamer from earlier and he raised his fist and nodded.

"Oh yeah, this one I ain't fully worked out yet, but if I divide something like uhhhhh.. Dis rock here! I can throw it away, and whichever part of the divide object is eaiser to move will get pulled back when the from together!"

He tossed a small stone a few feet away and held onto the second version tightly in his hand, causing the throw rock to shoot back with a strange low 'Brrrrv' sound. Xander reformed all the thing he'd divided and smiled confidently

"Kaha! It sounds kinda complex on paper, but as long as ya ain't thinking bout it to much, it's easy! Kahaha!"

Xander chuckled in his gruff happy tone, while tossing the stone in his hand up and down.

Reaching the top of the rock wall, Mako waited patiently for Lux whilst looking over the rope that'd been attached to her harness. Every so often she looked between the rope to the other courses, seeing how her classmates were fairing. When Lux pulled herself atop that wall, Mako had been ready to give her a pat on the shoulder. Mako's breathing might not have been as heavy as her's, but she released a smooth sigh once the topic of the next course came up.

She nodded to Lux as her eyes traveled to the tire course, having occasionally glanced towards it on her ascent she'd managed to catch glimpses of how Jacki and Ferryn had completed it. Mako was quick to remind herself that there was no need to think too much about the exercises, all that was asked was for them to complete them without using Quirks. Standing up, Mako took off her hat and wiped at her brow before checking her harness.

"Yeah, no rush." she said whilst holding the hat close to her chest "Some dude near my home once said some real zen stuff about taking things slow."

She thought for a moment before standing tall upon the rock wall and trying to remember the exact words "Moments of haste have taken hold of the present day, so cherish the times when they don't."

Mako frowned underneath her mask, "I think that's how he said it, anyway." she whipped her hat back on and turned around "Dunno, just seemed pretty cool comin' from a guy like that."

With that she shrugged before falling backwards off the wall, letting the harness catch her and do the rest of the work of lowering her to the ground.

She didn't know why she brought up the homeless dude by her house, maybe its just because of how fast things seemed to be going ever since she'd qualified for Free State. Time just seemed to be flowing faster now, especially since some of her classmates seemed predisposed for quicker lifestyles. Mako always figured that it was easy for her to blend in, just stay quiet and roll with whatever the group was doing. It was the best way to keep out of the limelight after all. She was so good at it that she barely even registered how fast things had been until she had this moment; a genuine, slow moment to contemplate things. From the outside looking in, Mako was just descending the rock wall; but the moment of self-reflection she got from that descent seemed far more important to her.

When her fingers touched the ground and the harness stopped, Mako righted herself and unhooked the straps.

"Falls rarely get to feel that good." she noted before giving Lux a thumbs up "When my teeth are out, each one's a pretty big deal."

With that she turned and casually began making her way towards the tires.

Jacki Fleitcher
Interaction: Ferryn ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour )

Jacki smiled sweetly as Ferryn told her that she could leave her in the dust and she pondered it for a moment with her tongue sticking to the right, her right eye closed and her left index finger tapping her cheek before clapping her hands together “Nah, we’ll jog or run it together, besides this is also supposed to be a team building thing and even getting to know your teammate if ya can.” Jacki said as she finished up her stretches. “So, let’s get this started with, ladies first.” Jacki said sweetly as she started jogging in place waiting for Ferryn to start jogging as well before she moved “So Ferryn what made you want to train to become a hero? For me personally, it was the fact that it looked fun to do and that it was just the right thing to do, even if my Quirk isn’t the best thing for heroes to have.” Jacki said “‘Cause it was either that or following in my dad’s footsteps and work in Support.” Jacki continued her face lit up with excitement “But if the reasons are too personal, I won’t force ya to disclose”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back