• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *Quirk Analysis Arc* My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
original.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 1"/155cm

Quirk: Perfect Storm

original.jpg

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Ferryn Evans

Ferryn approached Lux and was about to speak to her, when a boy she had never seen before walked into the clearing and started examining Lux and Kama. He didn't even seem to notice that Ferryn was there. Not an unusual happening... Ferryn thought, dryly. But her attention was captured by the way the boy never spoke, instead using a hand signal to ask Lux if she was okay.

Early in Ferryn's childhood she was the patient of a lot of speech therapists. Their counsel only helped a little. The most helpful thing she ever learned from them was how to steady her breathing in a difficult situation, making her stutter a little less controlling. A few of them suggested she learn sign language to use alternatively to speech. Ferryn learned some basic foundations, but nothing more as she never had a use for it. She could speak well enough, if she was given the time.

"D-d-do you t-talk?" Ferryn asked, gently, saying the same thing in sign language, as she didn't know if he was deaf or not. She also wanted to communicate that she could speak sign language... sort of.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: [/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Green point

Mentions: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Japanime Japanime

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Last edited:
SFVQ.jpgMeric
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Probably George Probably George

"How soothing for the wind to join us on such an auspicious occasion, its bellowing presence forever cementing itself in the reality of the moment."

"Boss?"

"Truly nature itself has blessed our gathering, one which our descendants shall speak of for years to come!"

"Boss."

"The infinite cosmos shutters as power accumulates to the very highest of-!"

"Boss!"

Meric paused in his speech to glare back at a man who had far too many guns strapped to his body to be healthy "Andy... I'm kind of in the middle of something, here. Monologues as good as this shouldn't be interrupted for no reason."

"Yeah yeah, I get it. But can we get this thing hurrying along?" the man grumbled before jerking a thumb back to a group of awkwardly proportioned people in robes "The damned bugs have been staring at us for the past half hour."

"Without waiting for the rest of our assembly to form!?!" Meric literally hissed at him "A pox on such an idea ! Care not for the gaze of our chitinous allies!"

"But some of them got them weird beady bug eyes that-"

Their argument was ended once Meric's attention was drawn by three figures approaching the gathering, several he recognized, "We'll speak of this later." he stated to 'Andy' before approaching the newcomers with his arms wide in a grand gesture.

"Ah! So the subject of the hour arrives!" he declared loudly as he passed by several other groups which had assembled for this meeting. His bombastic welcoming drew the attention of said groups to both him and the newcomers he was addressing "The New League of Villains trademark pending. And it seems you've multiplied since last I've seen of you!"

He placed one hand in his pocket as the other tipped his hat to them, then lowered it to what was possibly the most outlandish piece of his current apparel. It wasn't the expressionless metal mask, nor the odd detective get up he had with it. It was the fact that he had a sleeping toddler strapped to his chest in a safety harness.

He drummed his fingers softly atop the sleeping child's head as he tilted his head at North, "Quite big plans must be coming for you if you deigned to have me form a gathering such as this. Worry not, I've managed to gather representatives from several groups who would be remiss to lose such an opportunity."

He gestured behind him towards the assembly, all members of each group standing out from one another but collectively waiting for the rally to begin. A truck full of young men and women in matching colors, a jeep surrounded by people covered in battle-scars of some degree, and a nondescript little car surrounded by the four robed figures were only a few of the many varieties of seedy individuals who currently had the league centered in their gaze.

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi Probably George Probably George

Violet took notice of the child strapped to Meric's chest, adjusting his glasses he turned to Mr. North, speaking calmly

"I don't suppose you'll be needing my services, for now, I'll stay lying in wait for when this crowd gets a little too rowdy. Come along you two, Max you stay with Mr. North and make sure no harm comes to him, Understood?"

He walked away with Minna and Chronosis, a cloud of purple gas flowing behind the small group as they faded into the shadows, leaving only the sounds of their footsteps as proof of them being present

Interaction: Japanime Japanime Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Darius turned to the girl he hadn't noticed when he'd arrived, She seemed to be a first-year student with a possible stutter, but he had no place to judge how one spoke considering his situation, after adjusting his glasses and returning the violin to his back Darius made an 'X' with his hands over his mouth and signed back in simplified ASL

"I cannot, I am mute. Are these friends of yours?"

Darius normally preferred to avoid the use of sign language whenever he could, he didn't like making all the complicated signs and generally preferred listening over talking, but for the time being, he'd use it when necessary. Darius knelt down next to Lux checking her pulse, just to be sure, and waved for Ferryn to pick up the other 1st year on the ground. before lifting the girl, Darius played a quick scale on the violin that made the two students on the ground as light as feathers, so picking them up would prove relatively easy.

as he cradled Lux in his arms he gestured with his head for the other girl to follow him and began to walk, looking down at the girl in his arms he tried to guess what kind of music they liked based on how they dressed. "Seems like it'd be classical." He thought that would be a likely answer, considering the graceful style of her clothes and hair reminded him of the way he liked to dress, so he assumed she liked the same type of music he did.

Darius glanced back to the other girl and tried to determine her preferred style "Piano oriented Jazz? Perhaps..." her demeanor when talking showed off an air of calm, while her socks weren't quite matching with the rest of her clothing, although that could just be an accident, He'd ask her some other time.

as for the boy he merely stated in himself "New aged rock and metal." for this assumption: he just seemed like he'd listen to those styles.

After Darius finished guessing musical preferences he had almost arrived at the nurse's office, his glasses almost falling off his nose, frowning he tried to tilt his head back and adjust them but nothing seemed to move them, This seemed to happen frequently, whether it was during class, performances, or training for hero work his glasses just refused to stay on.

Lux Saber
Mention: Japanime Japanime
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Lux was uneasy as she realized the person approaching wasn't Ferryn, but a boy. He wasn't someone she recognized from earlier. In fact he looked a bit older then the rest she'd seen. She wasn't sure if that was true, or if it was just how he dressed made her feel that way. Seeing his gestures she realized he must be trying to help them. She wanted to respond, or move or anything, but honestly he was lucky she was even conscious already. She heard more footsteps and tried to open her eyes wider to get a better look. She wanted to tell them she was ok because she knew she would be, she just needed some rest. She didn't want them to worry just because she couldn't be very responsive at the moment. She was relieved to hear Ferryn's voice, as she watched them use sign language.

Her mother had always told her to learn since she had a voice based quirk, so it'd be a prime target for any villains which meant she would still need a way to communicate even if she couldn't use her quirk. Lux had spent some time on it, but not like she should've. She knew the basics and the alphabet, so she could spell out what she wanted to say, but it'd take forever. She always figured writing would be an option and if she couldn't write, she likely couldn't sign either...much like her current situation.

Before she knew it she was being picked up and carried off. She was grateful he'd found her because she didn't want Ferryn to have to deal with trying to get two unconscious bodies back to campus on her own. Though she was curious on why Kama wasn't awake yet. Sure she relaxed his muscles, but they should've been fine a few moments after she passed out. While yes the hit hurt, but she didn't feel it was hard enough to knock him out cold for this long since she only went down this hard because of her quirk exhaustion. Regardless, everything felt like it was going to be ok. She let out a soft sigh of relief closing her eyes, and allowing herself to relax in his arms and get some more rest with a smile on her face. She'd worry about the results of the class, find a way to say thank you to him and Ferryn, and sorry to the other boy who was knocked out as well later. Her smile for now would have to due as a thank you.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://images.discordapp.net/avatars/376179599874326540/bf892b9331addec4b1a7a508eb7b0b24.png?size=512 [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

From what the boy signed, Ferryn managed to decipher 'mute' and 'friends'. Friends? Ferryn hadn't had much time to become friends with them yet, but she hoped they would be, someday.

"My c-c-classm-mates... I-" The boy motioned for her to pick up Kama. She wasn't so sure she could do that, but she tried, and found he was as light as a feather. Kama did have quite a bump on his head, and Ferryn wondered if she could've knocked him out with less force than she did. She didn't really mean to hurt him.

Ferryn caught up to the taller boy and tried to keep his pace. "I-I-I'm F-Ferryn! We w-were i-in a t-teamwork excer... teamw-work e-excercise, and L-Lux p-p-passed out, and... and I kn-knocked out K-K-Kama w-with my h-h-hail... I h-hope he'll b-be alright." Ferryn couldn't understand why she was so talkative suddenly. She found a shared experience in the boy who couldn't talk.... which made her more talkative, somehow?

"W-w-what's your n-name?" Ferryn finished.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: [/div]
[div class=sideinfo]Green point --> Nurse's Office

Mentions: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Japanime Japanime [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Interaction: N/A

Somehow this knucklehead was just now waking up. He slowly opened his eyes and realized he was being carried by a girl. The girl who was partners with the girl who he crashed into. He looked up ahead and noticed there was another boy who he had never seen before carrying the girl he crashed into.

Kama didn't know what was going on but be closed his eyes and played like he was still sleep or knocked out. He still felt pain in his head for some reason but it was in a specific place. He was going to reach for it and touch around for a bump but he was playing asleep or knocked out. The pain was almost as if he was hit by something.

Aaron
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra Ineptitude Ineptitude

At hearing the announcement, Aaron patted Clementine’s shoulder, signaling to be let down. Once on the ground he raised both hands and gave a mild and only slightly enthusiastic “Woo! We won!” and then fell to the ground, arms still outstretched. “I have bruises on my bruises.” he said to the dirt. Somehow, he made his way to the nurses’ office.

Wally
Interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

North gave the professor a silent nod and turned his attention to Meric. North gave him a well-practiced handshake. “I thank you for gathering so many, Meric. Let me introduce you to Walter. He will be one of the speakers tonight. You might recognize him from the news reports. Walter, this is Meric. He’s a very capable businessman with contacts all throughout the criminal underworld.”

Uhm… Is that baby yours?” Walter asked, extending Meric a somewhat unsteady handshake. He wasn't sure what to make of the criminal underworld aspect, but North seemed to like him, so he couldn't be too bad, right?

(You’ve all infected me.)

q-3s.jpgMeric
Mention: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Within the confines of his mask, no indication was given of his eyes following the forms of Professor Violet and his two new lackeys as they left. A shame, getting to know potential clients was the best method of networking.

Meric accepted the handshake eagerly, nodding along to the odd-looking man's thanks before standing tall with his hands on his hips. He gave Walter a moment of blatant inspection, walking around him like a cat with a hand to the chin of his mask while North introduced him. Ah yes, another disappearance finding their way down to the underworld with the rest of them. It was a scene he'd seen plenty of times, and he knew there would be plenty more.

At Walter's question, he gave a bemused sigh "Oh, quite green are we?" before clasping both of his gloved hands around his and shaking once more "If you truly wish to go far in our crusade, then allow me to impart some starting wisdom."

He pulled back and raised a finger for emphasis "A true hero protects in any situation no matter the risk. Put them to the test to show the world who they really are. If they cannot spare the time to save even one of the people who live blissfully unaware of their position, then you know that true heroes they are not."

Meric patted the child's head while taking a moment to bask in the clear cut glory of such sage-like wisdom. As long as the youth kept coming to elders like him, the future of villainy was looking brighter by the day. Sure, he could probably simplify it some more, but Walter hadn't completed enough of his flags to gain insight like that. Hell, the only reason North knew was because he'd grown used to Meric's certain proclivities. But well and truly, most villains tend to forget that body armor and quirks can only do so much to keep you safe when battling society. Hostages were always the way to go in order to minimize risk, and the most diabolical method, which is why he never made public appearances without one.

Meric pet the sleeping whipper-snapper before continuing "But as for this little guy, don't worry. He'll be back where he belongs in no-time flat."

Before that cryptic answer could fully settle, the man with guns hanging from holsters all over his body called out again "Oi boss? Does this mean we's ready to go?"

"That depends..." he chuckled before glancing back to North "Are we ready to get this get-together going, are there more speakers who'll be arriving?"

He gestured grandly towards the assembled crowd "I've got it good with most of these charming folks and their superiors, but keeping a crowd waiting just isn't good business."

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

"Oh my." Speak of the devil, Shay saw that more injured students were just brought in, easily recognizing the wounded lot to be part of the newest batch of first years.

Eyeing the group, the nurse stepped away from his partner and gently ushered them onto the beds to be treated. It seems he'll have to deal with a few more hours of losing one of his own senses once he deactivated his quirk. Thinking this, he nonetheless took away their pain, and worked with the other nurses to make sure they were healthy.

@InfirmaryPeople

Aaron
Interaction: @InfirmaryPeople

The second Aaron’s pain was taken away, he bolted upright out of the bed. There was something he had to do before the opportunity was lost. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the somehow surviving wrestling tickets. “WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO GO SEE WRESTLING WITH ME THIS WEEKEND?!” He shouted at the top of his lungs without taking in his surroundings, caused by that unique brain state only achieved through a complex cocktail of stress, panic, and pain.

Wally was initially shocked by Meric’s blatant villainy, but as he thought about it, it made sense. Nothing bad would happen to the child so long as the heroes didn’t do anything awful. It seemed like the only defense that could work against monsters that could eat steel or shoot lasers.

Yes. Letting them wait for a little will make them eager and pay attention, but leaving them too long will just make them bitter. It will annoy poor Chronosis to no end, but I think it’s best to start now.” North spoke softly, approaching the stage and picking up the microphone.”

Good evening everyone. I thank you all for taking the time out of you’re no doubt busy schedules to attend. I have gathered you all here because it is time. This society that has condemned us for too long, and it is time for us to unite and give it a deathblow. There has never been a revolution without bloodshed. But that doesn’t mean revolution is not just. When society itself is wrong, the people need to fight back and take fixing it into their own hands. All my life, I have suffered discrimination based purely on my terrifying appearance. I’m certain many of you have suffered similarly.” He said, stopping to lay his eyes on other radical mutants in the crowd. “But that is not the only thing wrong with this world. The laws that only allow our persecutors to use their natural gifts freely for instance.” Here he stopped and looked at the quirk liberation army. “Heroes. Pretenders who have degraded heroism into a tool for fame and fortune. One of the main root causes of issues in our world. There is someone I’d like you all to meet.” Here he looked behind him and gestured for Wally to come on stage.

Wally walked up, showing himself to the audience nervously.

You all recognize this boy. This young, quirkless child. I’ll let him speak for himself.” He said, handing Wally the microphone.

“Uhm. Hello. My name is Walter, Walter Johnathan. My friends call me Wally. Uhm. I-I’m here today… Because heroes took everything from me.” He spoke, nervous at first, but as he tapped into his pain and anger becoming more confident. “My only close family, my mom, who put so much love and effort into raising me as a single parent, was crushed to death by rubble from my home that a hero refused to save. She died in front of me. Crying and bleeding as I tried futilely to move the rubble or pull her out. Telling me until her last breath that it would be alright. But it’s not alright. We took justice and we corrupted it. I hate hero society. You know, I dreamt of being a hero myself once upon a time. Not that that’s possible, quirkless trash like me isn’t even allowed to take an entrance exam. You need to have a flashy quirk that looks cool so you can get those movie deals. Society needs to change, and if blood needs to be spilled for the world to wake up to the message? So be it. We will fight the good fight, and I will be there, fighting with you on the forefront, quirk or no quirk.

As Wally finished his speech, North realized he had effectively forced himself into a position of power in the league. North erupted in black flame. “THAT!” He seemed to calm down a little and visibly deflate. “Is a fine idea, Walter. You will be there, leading our forces on our first attack. WE SHALL DESTROY THE SYMBOL OF THIS TWISTED HEROISM! FREE STATES ACADEMY!” He announced to the crowd, to a burst of cheers.

Last edited:
Lux Saber
Interaction: Japanime Japanime Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi Ineptitude Ineptitude

Finally arriving at the infirmary she was sort of surprised by seeing quite a few people there too. She supposed it made sense with the students going as all out as they did. Go beyond, plus ultra was the motto right. She felt her pain fade away and slowly she tried to talk again, "Thank you." She managed so speak normally towards the nurse grinning. She still felt weak and a bit tired, but there was no more pain stopping her. She felt like she could get up and walk around a bit just fine.

She sat up and looked over at Ferryn and the boy who carried her, "Thank you both for everything." She turned a bit more towards the boy who'd carried her, "I'm Lux! This isn't the ideal first meeting but, I hope I can return the favor one day none the less." She chimed already forgetting that she'd seen them using sign language earlier, not that she'd have known how to saying any of that past what her name was. Her attention was suddenly turned to the boy shouting about going to see a wrestling match this weekend. She'd never watched wrestling before, let alone gone to a match so she wasn't sure if she was the kind of person he'd want to go with. She mistook his loudness for passion and didn't wanna bring him down by not knowing what was going on. "Umm I don't think you'd want me to go." She replied a bit nervously.

She glanced over towards the boy who'd crashed into her, "Sorry about earlier by the way. I didn't realize we'd both be knocked out somehow." She explained apologetically since she really didn't understand what exactly had happened. Then it suddenly popped into her head, "Oh wait who won!?" She looked around asking anyone who knew the answer.

Last edited:
q-sf-street-fighter-tribute-by_geeshin.jpgMeric
Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi
Far behind the cheering crowds, Meric couldn't help but wring his hands together at the performance the League had managed to cobble together. At his side, even his loyal bodyguard seemed caught up in the hype, not that Meric could blame him.

If there was one thing the masked man had learned in his time working with what could easily be called the scum of the earth, it would be marketing. The criminals assembled here were all enemies of society, but they were so different that squabbling between them was as expected as rain in a storm. It required quite a lot of balancing for Meric to keep all of them firmly in his pocket, but getting them all to work together was another can of worms entirely. He knew it was possible, but he'd never found the end result worth it for him to try. But helping another group do it, well that was something a conniving villain like him could get behind.

And boy did he back the right hand this time around. The speech had everything: call to arms, appeal to empathy, youthful sob story and more. Wielding the rage of the gangs, the greed of the professionals, and the pride of the radicals all in one; Meric might've started taking notes if the form on his chest hadn't started moving. He tilted his head as the child stretched, face scrunching up at the loud cheers of the crowd. Seems like its medicine had worn off. With a small shake of his head, Meric reached into his coat pocket.

At his side, 'Andy' was also looking around the rally with a far more evident grin on his face "Lookie Boss, they even got the bugs clappin'!"

'Andy' turned to Meric, only to find a jar of baby food held before him "Be a dear and open this for me." Meric commanded as his free hand massaged the child's belly.

As soon as the newly opened jar was returned to him, Meric produced a spoon which he proceeded to feed the sniffling toddler with, much to its initial delight. Spoonful after spoonful disappeared as its cries turned into giggles... and then into snores as the new batch of sedatives kicked in and rendered it unconscious once more.

Once his extremely well-behaved bullet vest was snoozing again, Meric pocketed its sleepy-time meal before wringing his hands once more.

"A declaration such as this, on this very night!" he began to monologue once again as he struck a pose by placing one foot on a nearby rock and chuckling "It cannot and shall not be expected by our foolish foes! For despite their infinite depths of nihilism-!"

'Andy' sighed as Meric continued, casually wiping the sleeping child's face clean with a baby wipe as his boss's newest speech devolved into pseudo-philosophical rambling real-quick.

Was AFK for a while so here we go!

Interaction: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Japanime Japanime Ineptitude Ineptitude pbtenchi pbtenchi

Bushido watched as Darius and Ferryn carried Lux and Kama into the infirmary. He raised an eyebrow to Shay and looked back to his students.

"Well, I'm glad everyone is alright, Great job to everyone for taking those blows and getting back on the horse! Remember to thank the Medical staff here" He hugged Shay from the side warmly... and electrically, unintentionally of course.

"And uhm- No I don't think I'll be joining you for wrestling. I hope you all in enjoy it, however. Oh, and Séitheach, Remeber our dinner reservation is for 7:30, try not to get caught up, alright? restaurants usually give me a grace period due to my title but I wish we didn't inconvenience them with being late."

He strolled out the door happily humming to himself, the door shut itself behind him with a small jolt of electricity to it

Interaction: Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi

Darius watched calmly as everyone interacted with each other until the girl he had carried addressed him, He smiled and nodded knowingly. he quickly wrote on a piece of paper and handed it to her, it read in neat handwriting:

"Greetings, My name is Darius. It's a pleasure meeting you. Also think nothing of it, Saving people is what a hero should do after all, Right?"

After she read the paper and looked back up at him, Darius slightly bowed his head and back a little toward her and smiled.

He raised a finger and seemed to have an idea as he quickly wrote down on another two pieces of paper, Handing them to the girls he now knew as Lux and Ferryn. these notes read in the same neat handwriting: "If you ever care to have someone to talk to (You'll be doing most of the talking) or perhaps catch something to eat, Give me a call here:" Those words were followed by a phone number and a signature that seemed a little much for a quickly made note.

He gave a short wave and smiled before departing, adjusting his glasses out the door as they seemed to be pulled off a bit by Bushido.

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Xander was on his way to check if Aaron was at the clinic when he heard him shout something about seeing wrestling. Xander burst through the door sliding to a stop at the foot of Aaron bed

"Hell yeah, I do!!! Is that even a question!? When we goin?!"

He turned to Ferryn quickly talking loudly and enthusiastically, Xander's trouble talking to girls seemed to have vanished when shouting about wrestling

"Ya' coming too, Right Ferryn!? It'll be rad as hell!"

He turned on his heel to face the new girl and shouted

"KAHA! Don't want ya' to come, Don't be a downer new girl, Everybody loves wrestling, It'll be great for you to come with, right Aaron?!"

He said once again returning his attention to his bed dwelling buddy, hopping in place with excitement

[div class=mainframe]
original.jpg

original.jpg

Ferryn Evans

Darius left and Ferryn watched him go, clutching the piece of paper he gave her kiddo totally doesn't have a crush at all. That's when she was completely and totally bombarded by Xander and an alphabet soup jumble of words that she barely understood before she found herself nodding.

"O-of course!" she chirped. WAIT! Wrestling? I'm going to wrestling?! Where?! With who?! What kind of event is this?! Are there going to be mildly drunk adults there?! Are we gonna get mugged?! OF COURSE WE'RE GONNA GET MUGGED! But Ferryn was still nodding, with her eyes perhaps a little wider than usual. "It'll b-b-be good f-for stu- for s-studying c-c-close c-combat!" Her mouth said.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Nurse's Office

Mentions:

Interacts: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc pbtenchi pbtenchi [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Lux Saber
Interactions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour pbtenchi pbtenchi

Lux looked over at her instructor and waved goodbye to him. It was kinda weird, but understandable that their teachers still had lives of their own outside of teaching and hero-work. She read the papers Darius had given her and she was happy he didn't mind everything that'd happened. In fact it seemed like he wanted to be friends, which made her even happier. Who wouldn't want to spend time with the guy who was basically her knight and shinning armor her first day. "That sounds great, I can't wait!" She smiled looking forward to getting to know him. "Oh Ferryn, do you wanna exchange numbers?" She asked hoping for the opportunity to hang out or at least talk to her outside of class.

As Xander came into the room seemingly just as excited for wrestling as the other boy. She was glad he clearly now had a friend to go with, but when he starting asking all of them to join she got a bit sheepish from how bold and forward he was being, "I've never watched wrestling..." She admitted softly. She did want to bond with her classmates, but if she was going to be lost and too shy to say anything she didn't wanna make a bad impression. Though she supposed declining might also be giving a bad first impression. "I mean if you guys don't mind that, I'll come." She finally managed to spit out coming to a decision she hopefully wouldn't regret.

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

"Now, now, calm down." The voice easily sliced through the excitement within the room.

After giving his partner a quick kiss on the cheek goodbye, Shay watched the exchange with a bemused smile. Making quick strides over to the group, he gently herded the injured back onto the beds with a light click of his tongue. As nice as it was to see bonds forming between the students, with all the rowdiness they displayed, they risked worsening their wounds, and with his quirk, they probably would never have realized that.

"Just because I took away the pain, doesn't mean your injuries are gone yet." Shay gestured for Seth to come forward, and he reluctantly did, knowing what was to come.

He whispered something into the other's ear, smirking all the while, and the man immediately burst into tears. Anyone with a good eye would notice that the tears had an unnatural, pink hue to them. Satisfied with the result, he pushed him towards the injured students, and beckoned for Blake to assist the other.

"This is Seth, his quirk lets him heal people with his tears—with the side effect that the process is extremely painful." Shay introduced the crybaby, who mustered up a wavering smile. "Blake, in the meanwhile, can see damage, both physically and emotionally." The raven-haired nurse merely grunted in response, focusing on pointing out the injuries to the other.

@InfimaryPeople(TooLazyToTagXD)

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Ineptitude Ineptitude
Mako tried to hold on, tried to enjoy watching the others during lunch. However, her body had other ideas. She could deal with the hunger, but the bruises weren't making it easier for her. The absolute euphoria that was Aaron's flesh still clawed at the back of her mind, too. But Mako was nothing if not resilient to the siren call of her own Quirk, she would withstand this as she did so many others. But it wouldn't hurt to make things a little easier on herself. It was lunch, so she definitely had time to spare.

Which was why she finally made her way to the Nurse's office. She'd been able to ignore the aches of her numerous bruises for most of the last class, but time took its toll. Especially with Mikhail's attack throwing her hard on the ground, she'd felt every one of those pains across her body reinvigorate with newfound strength. She'd been able to continue acting as if nothing was wrong, dealing with the ever-present hunger had made her a master of hiding pain. But she would not be able to get through another class. Besides, any excuse to not make things awkward at lunch by hovering near her classmates without touching a single speck of food was good in her book.

As she drew closer to the Nurse's office, she heard a number of familiar voices from within. It made sense, several of their classmates hadn't returned.

When she entered, she found her suspicions correct, a group of classmates had gathered. Xander, Ferryn, and the new girl were there along with a bunch who hadn't fully recovered from Capture the Flag. At least Aaron seemed up and rearing to go, she didn't even know he'd gotten hurt.

"Oh, didn't expect people to party in here." she noted whilst undoing the belts on her coat "Not like an actual party, but you get my drift."

She slid her coat off and finally let her bruises breathe after being covered for so long, then she looked towards Shay and his subordinates "Hey, sorry to intrude but these things have kinda been giving me trouble."

Looking herself over, Mako noticed that most had already darkened a bit. Nope... wasn't cute at all.

Interaction: pbtenchi pbtenchi Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Xander quieted down a little as Shay brought him back to the fact that he was still in an infirmary, slouched a bit

"Oh uh- yeah sorry... Welp, I'll be outside, Cya around Aaron, Ferryn, Mako, and Uh.... Blue girl." if he had heard her name he'd clearly already forgotten it as he was prone to do.

walked out the door almost trampled the well dressed figure of Darius, who quickly side stepped raising an eyebrow at the large boy.

"Comin through 'Mr. President' try not to get ya suit scuffed" Xander grunted as he pushed past him

Darius frowned at the giant boy, brushing off the area of his suit that Xander rammed, he didn't much care for people who never watched where they walked. "Hmph, probably enjoys something tastless: like thrash metal, or mumble rapping..." Darius thought as the boy took off, adjusting his glasses.

But his mood shifted back to one of calm contentness, he'd done a good deed today, and possibly even made two friends. "Perhaps we'll talk over coffee later, or maybe they'd even be interested non joining the music club."

He was hopping to form a small school band for ages, but due to lack of interest it never really got anywhere, maybe things would change this year!

Aden
Interaction: @InfirmaryPeople Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Ineptitude Ineptitude GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Darius my rival!” Aden announced. He was sitting dramatically on the windowsill. It seems instead of acting like a normal person and taking the regular way to the Nurses Office, Aden had jumped up to the window from outside and positioned himself. It was clearly meant to be cool, but in practise, it could only be seen as somewhat ridiculous. “I come to pay my respects to the fallen, and what do I find but you trying to beat me to the recruiting.” He pulled out a wad of leaflets about the drama club, and let the breeze blow them dramatically across the infirmary, no doubt annoying Shay and the other nurses.

Mention: pbtenchi pbtenchi

Kama was still fake sleeping as he listened to all the commotion but he immediately opened his eyes when he heard another student who sounded like the same kid he talked to at the entrance exam yell something about wanting to go see wrestling. He didn't particularly care for wrestling but an opportunity to go see it free and possibly make new friends? Sounds great. "I'll go wrestling." Kama said calm but loud enough for the other boy to hear him.

Darius turned to the windowsill from which he was addressed, only to see Aden: nearly falling out of the window he sat in.

Darius raised an eyebrow quizically, 'Pay respects', 'the fallen', 'beat me to recruiting'. Seemed a tad dramatic but than again when wasn't Aden dramatic.

His gold clad friend released a handfull of small papers, releasing them into the wind to be blown into the infirmary, half them hitting Darius in the face as they flew by.

Darius simple shrugged and continued walking, patting Aden on the shoulder as he walked by

Clementine Citrine
Tags:
@Infirmary People

p2GlPe0.png

Clementine nods letting down Aaron at his request though goes along with him to the nurse's office, I mean it was mainly due to his efforts they won in the end with her defence really not being needed in the end with how much the others seemed to be avoiding the Red Zone, the fact they won really did make it was a bonus but it was a fun experience either way. She gives a faint wave to those present in the Infirmary but perks up at the sudden shout from the boy "Huh? Oh well, that does sound delightful, I mean if you want...I could see about arranging one of fathers boxes if the stadium lines up" peering over to take a glance at the tickets themselves and seating numbers.

Scanning those present she does notice the pattern to those injured "Oh i do hope everyone else will be ok, the Javelins were supposed to merely be a distraction really...I didn't hit anyone too hard with any did i?, I mean we all won in the end if we had fun right? But it seems Aaron did retrieve the most cubes" turning to Lux at her latter question and a soft chuckle followed by her hands clapping lightly but a glance of confusion at the red-suited individual introducing themselves and nodding towards Xander "Yes, I mean if Aaron is lacking in tickets its easy enough to get more right? So could be a big fun outing for everyone, but for now should we all go get some more food? The trees were not exactly the best tasting" laughing once more as she gestures and makes her way to the door "I can give anyone a hand down if there not up for walking yet though"

Lux Saber
Interaction: @infirmary people (Cause it's like everyone now)

Lux noticed another student walk into the infirmary wondering if she was here to visit like some of the others or if they were injured too. She wondered just how many of them actually did get banged up in the class especially since this was just day one. She wondered if that was a good or bad sign. She didn't really know what to say to the girl seeing as she didn't know her, and hadn't interacted with her during the exercise, but she did wave hello. Another new entrance was the boy who'd she fought against, but he was surprisingly up on the window sill and throwing papers all around, "Well that's nice of you to come check on us." Though she was a bit confused on the recruiting part. Did that mean he wanted to be friends too or...? She picked up one of the papers curious as to what they were.

She held in the reaction to sigh at the boys words, "My names Lux!" She waved trying to call out to Xander before he left. While she understood him knowing her name so she wasn't upset, but she didn't want him to keep calling her blue girl. This would also hopefully inform the others in the room that she didn't know who she was, so no one else potentially would call her that either.

Lux's eyes widened as Shay explained the quirks of the other nurses and inched backwards a bit, "Uh I think I'll pass. If I just get some more sleep I'll be fine there is no need for that." If she could avoid any additional pain that'd be great. At best her physical injuries were a few scrapes and bruises from fighting against the golden haired student sitting in the window, but that was minor. It was sort of getting crowded in the office anyways. Like the girl had said it really did seem like a party in here even if they had quieted down a bit and been escorted to bedding. She looked at the tall girl offering to help those who couldn't walk yet and nodded. "Food sounds really good right now." It would seem she was going to go wrestling later, but for now her stomach was crying for some attention. "I'll go with you." especially if it got her away from the ironic nurse of pain.

Séitheach "Shay" MacLeod

"It's no trouble at all," Shay said with a warm smile, beckoning the girl inside. A hand on her shoulder, he siphoned away the pain and directed the young girl towards the other two.

Idly, the nurse wondered which of his senses he should lose once school is over. It was better to cycle through his material senses rather than the immaterial ones—losing those were a great risk, even if he could switch them out at any time. With pain being the only sense he's had to steal so far, he'll only lose one of his own. Perhaps sight this time, if only for a while...

It was as he was pondering this that an irritatingly familiar voice sounded from the windowsill. He turned on his heel, ready to scold him for his behavior—when a leaflet smacked him straight in his face.

A slender hand slowly reached up and removed the offending paper from where it clung to his features, and his eyes landed on the bold and colorful print. Ruthlessly, he crumpled it up into a ball and tossed it into a trash bin behind him. An overly pleasant smile curved his lips as he faced Aden, contrasting the terrifyingly blank stare that bored into the other.

"Ahhh... Would you like to be admitted as well?"

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter pbtenchi pbtenchi

Arron
Interaction: @InfirmaryPeople PlusUltra PlusUltra Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Lunch. Yes. That is a thing. I think I will stay here since I seem to have a concussion, a mild case of shock, and lightheadedness due presumably to blood loss.” Aaron said, still sitting up in bed staring straight ahead.

Aden
Interaction: @InfirmaryPeople Ineptitude Ineptitude
When Darius gave Aden a pat on the shoulder and left, Aden’s hair instantly turned black and fell down, with the rush of strength leaving his body, he almost fell out the window but caught himself quickly and his hair turned blond and straight again. “As expected of a fellow member of the Big Three! To be able to shake me to my foundation so easily! I’d expect no less of my equal!

He got down from the windowsill. “My apologies Sèitheach! Allow me to clean up my own mess!” he said quickly, eager to not lose any more face, but also to not annoy the nurse any further. In almost an instant, Aden was on the other side of the office, having all the once floating leaflets back in his possession. “I wish you all a pleasant recovery! Give a thought to joining the Drama Club! There is a lot you can learn from it! Now if you’ll excuse me, I must take my leave.” He said, leaving the nurses office.

North
Interaction:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
After Wally’s speech, they left the stage as a few more people stood up to speak their stories. North’s eyes searched out Meric from the crowd, found him with relative ease, and walked over to him, not bothering to pull him to one side for privacy due to Meric’s theatrics. “Meric. As you heard young Walter wishes to fight on the frontlines. Considering his lack of training and quirk, that is quite a risk to his safety. Do you think you could procure some ‘Red Sugar’ for him? And before you ask, yes I know you have contact with ‘The Candyman’ and yes I know the side effects.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back