• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prophecy - Percy Jackson Roleplay

I'm saying when it gives out the projectiles can get in, but other things still can't if that's okay
Well, if it gives out due to too much damage, it'd make the most sense that, at that point, anything can get in. I just don't want it to be unbalanced in a battle. After all, he could just sit there and be basically invincible from everything except projectiles, and still protect others at the same time. That's too overpowered. If it's okay with you, the least OP way to do it is that it can stop all incoming danger, including monsters, swords, projectiles, all of that, until it takes a certain amount of damage(a realistic amount, not like a nuke goes off and it's still going strong.), and then it's just a collection of rocks. I mean, a power like that would be a huge drain on his energy, most likely.

Well, if it gives out due to too much damage, it'd make the most sense that, at that point, anything can get in. I just don't want it to be unbalanced in a battle. After all, he could just sit there and be basically invincible from everything except projectiles, and still protect others at the same time. That's too overpowered. If it's okay with you, the least OP way to do it is that it can stop all incoming danger, including monsters, swords, projectiles, all of that, until it takes a certain amount of damage(a realistic amount, not like a nuke goes off and it's still going strong.), and then it's just a collection of rocks. I mean, a power like that would be a huge drain on his energy, most likely.
That's true. I'd be okay with that. And would it also be okay for him to blast weapons out of people's hands? Not like willy nilly, but more like only one or two people at a time and having a bit of a cooldown after if that's more controlled

That's true. I'd be okay with that. And would it also be okay for him to blast weapons out of people's hands? Not like willy nilly, but more like only one or two people at a time and having a bit of a cooldown after if that's more controlled
Yea, as long as they aren't magical weapons. It'd be a lot harder to do to demigods, but that's fine. And there'd have to be a good cooldown, and it would have to cause a drain on his energy, like the shield but not as intense.

Yea, as long as they aren't magical weapons. It'd be a lot harder to do to demigods, but that's fine. And there'd have to be a good cooldown, and it would have to cause a drain on his energy, like the shield but not as intense.
Yes of course. If that's all lol. I was also going to make him 14 if that's what you're looking for too

I'm going to be making an OOC chat probably tomorrow, when I get off work, along with the lore page and the roleplay page. I will also probably tell everyone for sure whether or not their character is in or not, since there's at least one too many Greek campers.

If we don't get at least two or three more Roman demigods by the end of the night, both Dark Serenity Dark Serenity and I will be making a third, Roman camper. We'd like to avoid that if possible, so we don't have more than everyone else, but the way it's going, we'd have to deny most of the Greek campers to keep it even, and we would like to avoid that if at all possible.

If we don't get at least two or three more Roman demigods by the end of the night, both Dark Serenity Dark Serenity and I will be making a third, Roman camper. We'd like to avoid that if possible, so we don't have more than everyone else, but the way it's going, we'd have to deny most of the Greek campers to keep it even, and we would like to avoid that if at all possible.
don't make me make more of them you bully

The accepted characters will likely be announced at 10:00PM Central, if anyone else wants to throw their name in the ring. We have six from each camp, and I might raise the limit to seven from each, but we have enough to start the roleplay, and CtrlAltDelicious CtrlAltDelicious and I have decided which characters to accept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back