• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prophecy - Percy Jackson Roleplay

Oh yeah, that would work well. Maybe he could be paid off before to give a false verdict but then did a heel-face turn after dumping his child.

--

Do y'all ever wonder exactly how demigods with female godly parents are born? I mean, I'm pretty sure the Goddesses don't carry their children in their wombs for nine months.
I think Annabeth mentioned it once in the first book. Her mother left her at her father's doorstep in like a gold bassinet or something. Generally, they don't stick around through the morning sickness phase.

I was under the assumption that that was true only for Athena kids.

But maybe it isn't a far fetched idea that every goddess does it huh?

I figured that was an all-encompassing deal, personally, but you never know. It seems a bit odd to me that they'd stick around for 8-10 months, and that's assuming that immortal pregnancies work the same way as mortal ones.

Yeah, that's true. Well, that's one question off my head about this series.

Damn Greek myths only ever talk about Zeus's escapades.

Yeah, that's true. Well, that's one question off my head about this series.

Damn Greek myths only ever talk about Zeus's escapades.
I'm assuming that Google doesn't know how the God-Human hanky panky goes for the goddesses. Like, let's be honest here, after sleeping with a god, how unimpressive would a mortal be?

I'm assuming that Google doesn't know how the God-Human hanky panky goes for the goddesses. Like, let's be honest here, after sleeping with a god, how unimpressive would a mortal be?

True, wouldn't make for a pretty good story.

It may be like reading a book with the not-so-subtle undertone of Disappointment.

Characters from the Greek Side:

Axel Henriksen - Male - Enyo - Me
Elena James - Female - Aphrodite - @CtrlAltDelicious
Trevor Ross - Male - Hermes @Lorkhan
Violet Evslin - Female - Apollo AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Tyler Harrison - Male - Hecate AI10100 AI10100
Gavin Cristanios - Male - Demeter @Snowshadow1-5

Characters from the Roman Side:

Leader:
Jacob Lincoln - Male - Mars - @CtrlAltDelicious
Kariah-Belle Duncan - Female - Mars @DarknessSama17
Olivia Kiln - Female - Sancus Me
Randall Choi - Male - Vulcan @Lorkhan
Maria Rosario - Female - Laverna AI10100 AI10100
Zoya Novak - Female - Invidia @S n o w

Congratulations to all accepted characters, and once again, if you have any questions about why you weren't accepted, please feel free to PM me.

Those who were accepted, we'll like be starting this around Wednesday afternoon, so try to make relationships with other characters, get to know some people.
Aw, I wasn't accepted. Is it fine to ask why?

I was under the assumption that that was true only for Athena kids.

But maybe it isn't a far fetched idea that every goddess does it huh?
I figured that was an all-encompassing deal, personally, but you never know. It seems a bit odd to me that they'd stick around for 8-10 months, and that's assuming that immortal pregnancies work the same way as mortal ones.
I think it depends on the goddess, since according to Piper's dad, Aphrodite actually stuck with him throughout the pregnancy, then just left him with their daughter after she gave birth to Piper.

Aw, I wasn't accepted. Is it fine to ask why?
I'll be honest, the wings were a big part of it. They're way too overpowered, having flight isn't a small thing, she got birthday presents from her godly parent, which isn't something that generally would happen, and all of her weaknesses were mixed with strengths, none of them were actual weaknesses, they were just disadvantages to her strengths.

I think it depends on the goddess, since according to Piper's dad, Aphrodite actually stuck with him throughout the pregnancy, then just left him with their daughter after she gave birth to Piper.

Ohhhh, I see, I see.

I suppose since Aphrodite is one of the few godly parents that actually somewhat cares for her children. Somewhat.

I'll be honest, the wings were a big part of it. They're way too overpowered, having flight isn't a small thing, she got birthday presents from her godly parent, which isn't something that generally would happen, and all of her weaknesses were mixed with strengths, none of them were actual weaknesses, they were just disadvantages to her strengths.
No problem! Looks like I'll need more polishing then next time.

Ohhhh, I see, I see.

I suppose since Aphrodite is one of the few godly parents that actually somewhat cares for her children. Somewhat.
Well, most goddesses do conceive from the womb. Athen is just the exception since her childrens are born from her mind.

Ohhhh, I see, I see.

Might not translate to caring about them, just that it's easier to stick around for a few months. Never know, I wish there was a full on explanation for it.

Well, most goddesses do conceive from the womb. Athen is just the exception since her childrens are born from her mind.

Mhm, I see.

Well, I suppose I'll just have to live with the fact that maybe the immortals actually do stay for their children. Even if that is confusing since they have half-siblings that are of the same age.

Maybe Rick didn't want to dabble too much into it huh?

Let me know if you have room. I have a dark, Hades-sired character that I got to arrogant to write to his full potential...

But I think I am ready to play him now.

Let me know if you have room. I have a dark, Hades-sired character that I got to arrogant to write to his full potential...

But I think I am ready to play him now.
Big Three campers aren't allowed in this rp, and we're full.

Mhm, I see.

Well, I suppose I'll just have to live with the fact that maybe the immortals actually do stay for their children. Even if that is confusing since they have half-siblings that are of the same age.

Maybe Rick didn't want to dabble too much into it huh?
That part was explained, though. Hephaestus mentioned, they have different aspects, they can exist in different places at the same time.

That part was explained, though. Hephaestus mentioned, they have different aspects, they can exist in different places at the same time.

Now that was something I do not remember. My own fault.

Well then, I can now rest easy with this knowledge.

Should probably get to continuing the whole talking of relationship with the others.

Now that was something I do not remember. My own fault.

Well then, I can now rest easy with this knowledge.

Should probably get to continuing the whole talking of relationship with the others.
Yes, at least they can knock up multiple women at once. The joys of Greek mythology.

That's not important.

Big Three campers aren't allowed in this rp, and we're full.

Thanks for your time, as short and charmingly curt as it was.

Omgg noo I just posted my character lol. BB code was being a butt for two days straight so I couldn't finish. I'm crying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back