• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prophecy - Percy Jackson Roleplay

I'm definitely interested. I'm assuming we are not allowed to have a member of the Big Three . If that is the case, well... Hmm ...I suppose either Ares or Aphrodite.

Would only suggest to punch me in the face if I say something stoopid
I can definitely have someone take care of that, buddy!

Congratulations man!

And I'll keep that in mind. Good luck with the whole making the prophecy thing!
It's a work in progress. The hardest part is that we're both very specific people, and the Oracle tends to be vague, so it won't be perfect.

The current plan is this, and everyone should know it:

We'll spend a day or two in each camp, introducing each character and their relationships, platonic, hostile, or other. On the second day, there will be a bonfire, and the Oracle, not the mummified version, we're cheating a little. It'll be like Rachel, but not Rachel. Anyways, the Oracle will spout the prophecy for the Greeks, while on the Roman side, one of the Augurs will cause a scene at dinner.

Two quest leaders are chosen. For plot purposes, I'll control one, and Serenity will do the other. They'll both decide to go to Canada, to Boreas first.

Roman's will get there shortly before, get their audience, and the two groups will meet as the Roman's leave his presence.

Very drama.

I can definitely have someone take care of that, buddy!

It's a work in progress. The hardest part is that we're both very specific people, and the Oracle tends to be vague, so it won't be perfect.

The current plan is this, and everyone should know it:

We'll spend a day or two in each camp, introducing each character and their relationships, platonic, hostile, or other. On the second day, there will be a bonfire, and the Oracle, not the mummified version, we're cheating a little. It'll be like Rachel, but not Rachel. Anyways, the Oracle will spout the prophecy for the Greeks, while on the Roman side, one of the Augurs will cause a scene at dinner.

Two quest leaders are chosen. For plot purposes, I'll control one, and Serenity will do the other. They'll both decide to go to Canada, to Boreas first.

Roman's will get there shortly before, get their audience, and the two groups will meet as the Roman's leave his presence.

Very drama.
You make that sound way smarter than I would.

Yes, well, that is what's hard about writing prophecies when you have a clear view of what's to come. You want to get more specific, but it shouldn't be. It's what makes prophecies so dangerous.

Would the Oracle be a mortal too? That'd be cool.

Anyhow, sounds like you guys have a solid plan. Looking forward to it play out!

Yes, well, that is what's hard about writing prophecies when you have a clear view of what's to come. You want to get more specific, but it shouldn't be. It's what makes prophecies so dangerous.

Would the Oracle be a mortal too? That'd be cool.

Anyhow, sounds like you guys have a solid plan. Looking forward to it play out!
No, probably not a mortal, but we haven't decided yet. We don't want it to be too similar to the books, so probably not, just a random side character that'll be used exactly once.

Good thing we have absolutely no clue what we're doing! That little blurb is about all we've got! Basically, the Oracle is going to sound like a weatherman. Lots of rain.

No, probably not a mortal, but we haven't decided yet. We don't want it to be too similar to the books, so probably not, just a random side character that'll be used exactly once.

Good thing we have absolutely no clue what we're doing! That little blurb is about all we've got! Basically, the Oracle is going to sound like a weatherman. Lots of rain.

Ahh, I see. Just that one character who's gonna get thrown to the side once the quest is going on.

"Torrents of rain and snow will appear, hindering progress of anyone within."

"Now that's a weather forecast!" - Someone says saracastically to the side.

---

Anyhow, now that I'm done with my character, I'mma go to sleep. Hope he's good. If not, I'll revise him tomorrow.

Ahh, I see. Just that one character who's gonna get thrown to the side once the quest is going on.

---

Anyhow, now that I'm done with my character, I'mma go to sleep. Hope he's good. If not, I'll revise him tomorrow.
I'm definitely going to be the sarcastic piece of shit.

---

I'm definitely going to be the sarcastic piece of shit.

You already are the sarcastic piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back