• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prophecy - Percy Jackson Roleplay

Because I'm dumb and never posted the accepted characters, I'll do that in a few minutes, along with tagging the owners of those characters. If anyone has any questions about why they weren't accepted, feel free to PM me and we can talk about it.

Characters from the Greek Side:

Axel Henriksen - Male - Enyo - Me
Elena James - Female - Aphrodite - CtrlAltDelicious CtrlAltDelicious
Trevor Ross - Male - Hermes Abendrot Abendrot
Violet Evslin - Female - Apollo AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Tyler Harrison - Male - Hecate AI10100 AI10100
Gavin Cristanios - Male - Demeter Revna Eris Revna Eris

Characters from the Roman Side:

Leader:
Jacob Lincoln - Male - Mars - CtrlAltDelicious CtrlAltDelicious
Kariah-Belle Duncan - Female - Mars DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17
Olivia Kiln - Female - Sancus Me
Randall Choi - Male - Vulcan Abendrot Abendrot
Maria Rosario - Female - Laverna AI10100 AI10100
Zoya Novak - Female - Invidia S n o w S n o w

Congratulations to all accepted characters, and once again, if you have any questions about why you weren't accepted, please feel free to PM me.

Those who were accepted, we'll like be starting this around Wednesday afternoon, so try to make relationships with other characters, get to know some people.

Whoo, character plots!

It'd also be interesting to see how a guy managed to seduce both the Goddess of Thievery and the Goddess of Truth.
Well, I had him as a judge, so he could've started off dirty before he decided to go to the right side of the law, Veritas got down and dirty with him.

Well, I had him as a judge, so he could've started off dirty before he decided to go to the right side of the law, Veritas got down and dirty with him.

Oh yeah, that would work well. Maybe he could be paid off before to give a false verdict but then did a heel-face turn after dumping his child.

--

Do y'all ever wonder exactly how demigods with female godly parents are born? I mean, I'm pretty sure the Goddesses don't carry their children in their wombs for nine months.

Well I mean.. There's a reason there are three MAIDEN goddesses. Hecate, Artemis, and Athena. Athena has children the same way she was born. From her dad's head. See though, while the gods can't stay on earth for too long who's to say what too long is? It's definitely possible that the female goddesses do. And they can change their appearance which include their anatomy.

Hecate was a maiden goddess? Damn, something might have went wrong with my research. I thought Hestia was the other maiden goddess.

Ah but they have children of the same age with different fathers. That's the main reason why I'm asking it. Just found it as something interesting to think about.

It's pretty cool and weird that Athena also plucks her children from her head.

Hecate was a maiden goddess? Damn, something might have went wrong with my research. I thought Hestia was the other maiden goddess.

Ah but they have children of the same age with different fathers. That's the main reason why I'm asking it. Just found it as something interesting to think about.

It's pretty cool and weird that Athena also plucks her children from her head.

My kindle auto corrected me you're right it's Hestia NOT Hecate. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back