• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Portals to the Afterlife - OCC

Choose up to two of the following options to be expanded upon for "A Scavenger's Survival Guide".

• Steam Technology

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Medicine

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Granger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belladonna

• Piper

• Pirate Folklore

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Select this option to be personally pushed into a corrupted portal by @Kaerri (with kittens).

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain Woods not good enough for you?

eh. he isn't really my type. too much beard.

The Gandalf part was within the parameter, cherrie.
What keked me up inside was the page-long commentary on goats.

Jesus isn't Faraday enough.

i actually had goats in the past. i'm pretty sure even the slutty one would consider woods to be beneath her standards.

and Faraday doesn't like dogs. REAL MEN LIKE DOGS.

REAL MEN LIKE DOGS.
I rest my case on Angeli-
Not finishing that, it's too mean.

I need to do something about all this passive aggressive persona.

EDIT:
Rhakun Rhakun also at first I thought that you were saying that Jesus is not Faraday enough with Faraday being used as an adjective and was very very confused
So it happens lol.

Also it's late and I'm sorry.

Last edited:
How in the name of fried fish did I miss over 100 notifications

But ok

Things got lewd quick anyways xD

(Sometimes I let her run so I'm not getting notes every 5 seconds but I guess I forgot to check back lmao)

I just want to say, if we're assigning LotR races I call halfling. Spoiler alert; I'm not under 20 though. (At least not physically......mentally............)

I actually had flipping amazing English teachers in high school (even though I'm super salty about my HS...no matter how many dragons head I brought back to be strung up around the office they still wouldn't let me take my damn art class...I was an academic slave I tell ye!). Even more so in uni though everyone expected me to go into English / comp lit and I said you know what? Fkk English I'm moving to 日本!!!!!! Probably the furthest language you can get from English. xD
Every language has internal beauty though.....that's the beauty of it! And I'll kill this before it gets into nerd rant territory.
Hugo can take his 80 page side rants and shove them up his postier though (lol I love his writing but also no)
I mega admire anyone willing to write in a second language. The most I can do is dialogue and that is hard enough. Super fun though.

Chordling Chordling Please drop some mad Lore on us. I have about a million world building questions I have been trying to hold back lol.

Also

This bit will lead us into chapter II, where we will finally meet/ fight/ destroy some military members.

D: N-No! The horror!!
Angst is on the winds for my character. xD

Chordling Chordling Please drop some mad Lore on us. I have about a million world building questions I have been trying to hold back lol.

If any of you have questions about anything in the lore, please ask! These subjects were selected from the questions you have asked me in the past. The more questions, the merrier. :)

IctoraPost IctoraPost I think Winston may be my favorite now.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I have a sudden urge to make Drunk Angelica interact with Iksel. "Aww you're holding the cat. He's a good cat. As far as cats go. You're not a bad kid either." *giggling* "You're just really dumb. So, so dumb. It's like you are trying to get yourself killed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back