• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Portals to the Afterlife - OCC

Choose up to two of the following options to be expanded upon for "A Scavenger's Survival Guide".

• Steam Technology

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Medicine

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Granger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belladonna

• Piper

• Pirate Folklore

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Select this option to be personally pushed into a corrupted portal by @Kaerri (with kittens).

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything will eventually pick up after these couple of weeks are over. Academics come first, friends. :)

pls yes

yeah. like tomorrow for sure.

tumblr_inline_omztut4sLg1ref8fo_500.gif

Hello everyone,

I am sorry that things really slowed down! School work is starting to wrap up for a lot of us, myself included. Don't worry about posts this week. ^_^ I'll let all of you know when we can get our groove back on track.

I've put up Torrey's impressions of the crew in the spreadsheet (which I now see is in the top post of the characters page, thanks Muse!). I didn't want to read any of them before I typed up mine, but now that I have, it's really interesting! I hadn't thought about Torrey being cold, but I can definitely see how he could come off that way.

I've put up Torrey's impressions of the crew in the spreadsheet (which I now see is in the top post of the characters page, thanks Muse!). I didn't want to read any of them before I typed up mine, but now that I have, it's really interesting! I hadn't thought about Torrey being cold, but I can definitely see how he could come off that way.

I personally got it from this part of his personality on the character sheet:

"On-duty, he's more standoffish, even stern at times. He rarely yells in anger, instead growing colder and more formal. He is particularly meticulous when it comes to equipment and what might be called workplace safety."

omG

torrey LIEKS angelica

i could have fun with this...

Update - Let's Continue
SentinelSevn SentinelSevn , Alecto Alecto , ApfelSeine ApfelSeine , IctoraPost IctoraPost , Kaerri Kaerri , Life. Life. , Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart , Ronan Ronan , Syrenrei Syrenrei , The One Called X The One Called X , whitepaperplates whitepaperplates , and YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

Hello friends!

I have officially finished all of my finals. That means I am free once more to spend waste away my life time with all of you. <3 I know that it has been a few weeks since we've heard from one another. If you have had a change of mind and are no longer interested in this roleplay, please notify me as soon as possible (no hurt feelings, I promise, you're all fantastic). I will begin to create a post for you this weekend. It will likely appear after Mothers' Day, aka, Sunday. The poll results are still valid. Steampunk Technology and Pirate Folklore will be arriving soon.

Thank you all for being so patient during these past few weeks. I hope you are all enjoying your time on the site. Please let me know if you have questions. :)

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn , Alecto Alecto , ApfelSeine ApfelSeine , IctoraPost IctoraPost , Kaerri Kaerri , Life. Life. , Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart , Ronan Ronan , Syrenrei Syrenrei , The One Called X The One Called X , whitepaperplates whitepaperplates , and YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro

Hello friends!

I have officially finished all of my finals. That means I am free once more to spend waste away my life time with all of you. <3 I know that it has been a few weeks since we've heard from one another. If you have had a change of mind and are no longer interested in this roleplay, please notify me as soon as possible (no hurt feelings, I promise, you're all fantastic). I will begin to create a post for you this weekend. It will likely appear after Mothers' Day, aka, Sunday. The poll results are still valid. Steampunk Technology and Pirate Folklore will be arriving soon.

Thank you all for being so patient during these past few weeks. I hope you are all enjoying your time on the site. Please let me know if you have questions. :)

Lucky! All your finals are done ;-;

I've got one for my Anatomy class in about two weeks, so I've got plenty of time to invest into this til then!

To those of you still finishing with finals, you have survived 100% of the bad days that you have lived. You're doing pretty good so far. Keep going!

I'm still here as well~

My finals finished yesterday so I've been resting my brain to let my creative juices flow. I may put a post up though in the next couple of days. Not for Brie though but for Berry. Or I may put it for Brie as well.

Yeah I have been holding off posting since I didn't really know who to interact with and saw no pressure to get up a "nothing but my characters thoughts" post. But I will be there as soon as I see an opportunity or bridge to a scene change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back