• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Portals to the Afterlife - OCC

Choose up to two of the following options to be expanded upon for "A Scavenger's Survival Guide".

• Steam Technology

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Medicine

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Granger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belladonna

• Piper

• Pirate Folklore

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Select this option to be personally pushed into a corrupted portal by @Kaerri (with kittens).

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love how news networks aren't mentioning the French elections. Like, guys, we literally have a Bernie Sanders v. Donald Trump issue happening here between Macron / Le Pen. If Marine Le Pen wins I guarantee that the European Union will collapse and other countries will only follow. This election is so serious. :angrypuff:
The world will change with the anti-globalisation.

I love how news networks aren't mentioning the French elections. Like, guys, we literally have a Bernie Sanders v. Donald Trump issue happening here between Macron / Le Pen. If Marine Le Pen wins I guarantee that the European Union will collapse and other countries will only follow. This election is so serious. :angrypuff:

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah the world cares more about our Trump than your Trump

*cries internally*

why is this happening

Kaerri Kaerri ,

Please send whitepaperplates whitepaperplates and Syrenrei Syrenrei through the corrupted portal of your choice with these kittens. -places box of kitties on lap-

Awww, you adorable little balls of mischief, you! *snuggles the kittens* Oops, hold on, the horns are showing. *fuzzles up the fur to hide them* Now just keep your wings tucked away and they'll have no idea until it's too late, isn't that right, my little furbabies?

AHEM!

*hands whitepaperplates whitepaperplates and Syrenrei Syrenrei each a pair of adorable, super-fuzzy kittens* There you are, all set! Now just walk with me down this gangplank...nevermind the lack of ground on the other end. That's right. No, no, you first, I insist!

*gives you both a firm shove in the back and off the end of the plank* Don't worry, you'll go through the portal before you hit the ground, I promise!

*watches as they land in the net strung beside the ship... which happens to be the portal, a key to which hangs 'round the neck of one of the kittens and activates it just as they hit the net* Have fun!

Last edited:
Man I lost track of this again. Glad I decided to check.

Maybe ... we can have another expedition squad of Angelica, Aleksander, Faraday, Iksel, and Toki.

Pure Group

or ooooooh we could have Apollo in the Angelica-Aleksander-Iksel group.

Pureness lost...

I like it when characters are awkwardly grouped up and forced to interact tho lol

Actually I have been hearing quite a bit about it even though I try and avoid news these days because it's depressing and makes me feel frustrated and utterly useless. But that could just be due to the circles I run in.
Good luck. :'''')

Oh my god, I've missed so much. Sorry for my absence people. Finals are this week and I am thoroughly stressed, but I'll be back fully in a couple more days. I apologize for the wait.

Mostly chicken bones though, right? Sturdier animals tend to have sturdier bones.

I love that post, IctoraPost IctoraPost !

Nova is literally Ron Swanson from The Office.

5kldsl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back