• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Portals to the Afterlife - OCC

Choose up to two of the following options to be expanded upon for "A Scavenger's Survival Guide".

• Steam Technology

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Medicine

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Granger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belladonna

• Piper

• Pirate Folklore

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Select this option to be personally pushed into a corrupted portal by @Kaerri (with kittens).

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm around! A bit behind but I'll try to catch up and find a place to come in when I get a chance. I'm busy tomorrow but potentially this weekend? Poke me again if I forget lol

Ayeee I'm in the midst of moving so my time has been occupied by that. But I should be good in a few days. This is one roleplay I know I would hate to drop.

Are we still alive, lmao?

It was just supposed to be a temporary hold while most of the group went through the finals and school work. It's been a struggle to and get it running again, but Musician's still trying.

I'd like to get it running again as well, so as soon as everyone in the meeting with the cap'n is over and gets a post in, we should be cleared to continue forward.

Yeah, everybody's got a lot of stuff going on! We just gotta keep it rolling. I'd be heartbroken if this RP ended. I have so many salty things for Angelica to say to Woods.

Are we still alive, lmao?

This is a really great question. I wasn't sure myself! Recently, I have declared my official leave from the site. However, if enough people still hold an interest in this roleplay, I am willing to discretely stay until it is completed.

This is a really great question. I wasn't sure myself! Recently, I have declared my official leave from the site. However, if enough people still hold an interest in this roleplay, I am willing to discretely stay until it is completed.

What?.... NO! You can't leave!!

That post doesn't get a like -.-

May I see a link to this declaration? :o
I hope all goes well!

My declaration is posted on my profile page. I do not wish to link it, mainly because some of you may not be able to see it due to the privacy settings that I have reenabled to keep my visits quiet. As I mentioned before, I will be glad to continue my quiet visits, provided that enough people in this roleplay are still invested. ^_^

My declaration is posted on my profile page. I do not wish to link it, mainly because some of you may not be able to see it due to the privacy settings that I have reenabled to keep my visits quiet. As I mentioned before, I will be glad to continue my quiet visits, provided that enough people in this roleplay are still invested. ^_^

I am definitely still invested, but just wanted to see if anyone else not in the meeting was doing anything IC. =)

c87526de3eedd2d90abc1decdd30a1ec.jpg

^ Brie's current mood.

For those of you in America, Pirates of the Carribean 4 comes out tomorrow! My mother and I plan on seeing it together on Memorial Day. Hopefully, it'll bring some inspiration to this roleplay.

For those of you in America, Pirates of the Carribean 4 comes out tomorrow! My mother and I plan on seeing it together on Memorial Day. Hopefully, it'll bring some inspiration to this roleplay.

Would it be bad to say that I've never watched any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies?

I would love to embark on this mission but I must know, where can I find all the movies of PotC?

The first one is available on Netflix. ^_^ I believe the second one is on Hulu. You may have to use your own resources to find the third and fourth. I lied before. The one that is available in the theaters right now is the fifth one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back