• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Portals to the Afterlife - OCC

Choose up to two of the following options to be expanded upon for "A Scavenger's Survival Guide".

• Steam Technology

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Medicine

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Granger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belladonna

• Piper

• Pirate Folklore

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Select this option to be personally pushed into a corrupted portal by @Kaerri (with kittens).

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can tell you the first one is! ^;3^ Much fun. Also Orlando Bloom. ^D^ Although he's quite overshadowed by Johnny Depp, who is amazingly entertaining.

I just realized we actually own the second one too. I should watch it. >.>

Oh man...At some point I messed up my notifications so I stopped getting them from this RP.
Though my life has been a bit of a hot mess recently so it's been a bit laksjdlakjsd to get back to RPing. Anyways, bar any more weird problems or the malevolent will of the universe I think I should be back to being alive.

I am still down and dirty to continue this if we are still going through that. Have to read the most recent IC posts but I remember last time I was just clueless about what to do with my character. If this RP is thrashin I would love to know which characters are still active and maybe that will give me an idea. :ghostr:

Also we tried (and failed) recently to do a marathon re-watch of the Pirates movies. But we were so exhausted we couldn't even get through 1 film rip.

Oh man...At some point I messed up my notifications so I stopped getting them from this RP.
Though my life has been a bit of a hot mess recently so it's been a bit laksjdlakjsd to get back to RPing. Anyways, bar any more weird problems or the malevolent will of the universe I think I should be back to being alive.

I am still down and dirty to continue this if we are still going through that. Have to read the most recent IC posts but I remember last time I was just clueless about what to do with my character. If this RP is thrashin I would love to know which characters are still active and maybe that will give me an idea. :ghostr:

Also we tried (and failed) recently to do a marathon re-watch of the Pirates movies. But we were so exhausted we couldn't even get through 1 film rip.

Someone stream the movies so we can all watch it together. Crew get-together bonding exercise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back