• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Portals to the Afterlife - OCC

Choose up to two of the following options to be expanded upon for "A Scavenger's Survival Guide".

• Steam Technology

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Medicine

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Granger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belladonna

• Piper

• Pirate Folklore

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Select this option to be personally pushed into a corrupted portal by @Kaerri (with kittens).

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ronan Ronan

Just imagine. Just imagine the Captain is returning to his quarters after a long day and he's thinking about what lady he's gonna bed for the evening and he passes two pirates. They don't see him, they're huddled in a corner basically gossiping after dinner and he hears that he's being accused of fucking goats. I mean, our Captain doesn't have any illusions about his reputation but his sexual preferences and prowess are being flushed down the toilet. He can feel it circling the bowl. And what can he do? Get on the speaker and loudly proclaim to everyone that heard the rumor that he does not, in fact, fuck goats? Would they think he doth protest too much?

And then he goes to investigate, trying to figure out how the hell this all got started.... and he finds out of all people it's his young star pilot, a researcher that's avoiding him at all costs and is rumored to be leaving his ship (without even talking to him or approval!), and a carpenter with a robotic arm that has no reason to besmirch his reputation.
you are ridiculous

look here i don't FREAK OUT she is DRUNK OK and she has a lot of BAD CHILDHOOD MEMORIES that she is SUPPRESSING by FOCUSING on BEING SALTY WITH THE CAPTAIN
I'm not sure if being salty with the Captain will do anything to solve her poor childhood memories. xD

Ronan Ronan

Just imagine. Just imagine the Captain is returning to his quarters after a long day and he's thinking about what lady he's gonna bed for the evening and he passes two pirates. They don't see him, they're huddled in a corner basically gossiping after dinner and he hears that he's being accused of fucking goats. I mean, our Captain doesn't have any illusions about his reputation but his sexual preferences and prowess are being flushed down the toilet. He can feel it circling the bowl. And what can he do? Get on the speaker and loudly proclaim to everyone that heard the rumor that he does not, in fact, fuck goats? Would they think he doth protest too much?

And then he goes to investigate, trying to figure out how the hell this all got started.... and he finds out of all people it's his young star pilot, a researcher that's avoiding him at all costs and is rumored to be leaving his ship (without even talking to him or approval!), and a carpenter with a robotic arm that has no reason to besmirch his reputation.

And Angelica would mock him constantly

But in a lowkey way so he can't actually make her stop without looking like the asshole in the situation

Like she gets a little toy goat for Diablo to chew on

Mentions goats in conversation often enough that if you're listening for it you'd notice but it doesn't sound odd to the casual observer

She gets Apollo to paint her a little picture of a goat to keep in the... cockpit? Do airships have cockpits?

also lol. cockpit. kek.

I'm not sure if being salty with the Captain will do anything to solve her poor childhood memories. xD

we are not trying to solve things, Musician. We are trying to ignore the problem and blame other people for our feelings, the way mature adults do.

Lmao!! Captain Woods on the speaker addressing the ship and asking who started the rumours and Nova is has the biggest shit-eating grin in the world.
He'll never know it was her. :P

Or! Even better! Captain Woods finds out it was her and he's prepared to reprimand her and say he doesn't fuck goats. But Nova interrupts him with, 'Oh, OK, so chickens?'
Woods: 'NO!'
Nova: 'Cows?'
Woods: 'I do not―'
Nova: 'It's gotta be horses then!'
Woods: 'Good god.'
Nova: 'Did you make sure to sweet talk the horse first? Foreplay? Lubricant?'
Woods: 'You're not invited back to the ship.'

Or! Even better! Captain Woods finds out it was her and he's prepared to reprimand her and say he doesn't fuck goats. But Nova interrupts him with, 'Oh, OK, so chickens?'
You better be careful. Woods could easily retaliate and take advantage of anyone who dares to cross him.

Lmao!! Captain Woods on the speaker addressing the ship and asking who started the rumours and Nova is has the biggest shit-eating grin in the world.

oh god i have a suggestion but it is so bad

like sure he doesn't fuck goats but he never said anything about the other way 'round

also my dad just asked me what i did today and i had to make shit up because i want him to still have hope for me

Does this mean Nova is boldly announcing her goat-fucking thought aloud?!

Does this mean Nova is boldly announcing her goat-fucking thought aloud?!
Only if you want it to. Some guy heard it already and spat his drink. :P
Nova only made the goat comment to reassure Angelica. If it gets out, oh well. At least her original intention has been accomplished.

What's Woods gonna do? Shoot her? Don't worry, she's been there and done that already. Absolutely nothing to fear. <3
I wouldn't go as far as shooting her. More like, taking her to bed and showing her what he does with a goat.

Excuse me while I go and listen to Disney music. This conversation is incredibly filthy and I need something to clean my brain out. xD

I wouldn't go as far as shooting her. More like, taking her to bed and showing her what he does with a goat.
OK, sure. Captain Woods and his two-inch dick. She'll let that get out. 'Apollo, did you know he has a two-inch dick? Not that impressive after all. Y'think the size of The Cold Raven is making up for that?'

Ronan Ronan : I want it! I like the comment how he'll fuck anything that moves, of course, it's like having desert for dinner. Adding in her mental commentary about goats is like adding on whipped cream, chocolate ganache, and a cherry to the dessert as well as doubling the portion size.

OK, sure. Captain Woods and his two-inch dick. She'll let that get out. 'Apollo, did you know he has a two-inch dick? Not that impressive after all. Y'think the size of The Cold Raven is making up for that?'

I was thinking something more along the lines of "Removing her cybernetic arm and beating him with it because DUDE, BOUNDARIES" but that is also ok.

Hey, he inherited the ship, remember?
...so his dad also had a small dick? Genetics are a bitch.

OK, we need to stop and chill. It's off the railings now, haha. The original intention of the comment was just reassure Angelica and bring some light-heartedness to the mood. Nothing more. If you choose to let it get out, OK. If not, also OK. It doesn't matter because we've properly established that Captain Woods can't touch Nova. :)
All is said and done.

OK, we need to stop and chill. It's off the railings now, haha. The original intention of the comment was just reassure Angelica and bring some light-heartedness to the mood. Nothing more. If you choose to let it get out, OK. If not, also OK. It doesn't matter because we've properly established that Captain Woods can't touch Nova. :)
All is said and done.

Angelica is reassured. And Nova is her friend now. Because anyone who will openly and soberly drag Captain Woods is good in her book.

Aww, that's so sweet! I'm honoured! But Nine always come first in Nova's book. :P

It is too bad that Nine isn't gay. =[ If you want we can do some sort of little thing between the scenes if Nova wants to confront Nine about the whole allusions she made about leaving, about the way she sort of shut down, or just how Nova is feeling. If it's right after the party (or at the end we won't have an opportunity to RP out) she won't be in seclusion yet!

one must always respect the bond of besties
"""Besties""", I laughed out loud. Nova, unfortunately, has a partial single-sided infatuation with Nine. She hasn't figured out it's an 'infatuation' yet. She still thinks her feelings for Nine are purely friendship right now. But that'll develop and change as the role-play goes on. I haven't figured out how it'll unfold yet. Nova isn't as in-touch with emotions as others are, so it'll take awhile and a lot of self-exploring for her to realise that the feelings she has transcend friendship. And even then, she may never say anything because she'll get hurt and doesn't want to risk the loss of a friendship.

We'll see! It's fluid right now, and depends on how the role-play pans out! It's also up to Syrenrei Syrenrei , too. :closed eyes open smile:

EDIT: I never create characters with romance in mind. I create them to be individuals and not as an adjacent to someone else's character, which is why I am a huge fan of slow-burn and natural, realistic development of feelings. I am honouring that with Nova, which is why she isn't aware of her feelings yet.

"""Besties""", I laughed out loud. Nova, unfortunately, has a partial single-sided infatuation with Nine. She hasn't figured out it's an 'infatuation' yet. She still thinks her feelings for Nine are purely friendship right now. But that'll develop and change as the role-play goes on. I haven't figured out how it'll unfold yet. Nova isn't as in-touch with emotions as others are, so it'll take awhile and a lot of self-exploring for her to realise that the feelings she has transcend friendship. And even then, she may never say anything because she'll get hurt and doesn't want to risk the loss of a friendship.

We'll see! It's fluid right now, and depends on how the role-play pans out! It's also up to Syrenrei Syrenrei , too. :closed eyes open smile:

ahhhh, so she's in the same boat as Angelica with Aleksander. *nodnod*

shit i'm realizing that we may have accidentally created characters with more in common than i thought

shit i'm realizing that we may have accidentally created characters with more in common than i thought
Sure, sure. Angelica as the snotty, sobbing mess and Nova in the corner with a meme face. They definitely have a lot in common. I'm sure Angelica has better chances with Aleksander than Nova does with Nine. :kissclosedeyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back