• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Mainframe Victoria​
Actions: Continuing Recon​
1571536884169.png
BWEEEEEEEP.
Victoria, as the Droid ventured forward with the Tankbot staying near the mainframe, received a notification from the Drone.
Another living being.
Victoria keyed into the Drone's systems, and spotted...
What was that? That wasn't a human... it looked like a... fox of sorts?
Except it wasn't a fox. Victoria's systems ran many calculations-this... oddity had never been spotted on Earth. Just where was Victoria? (Avan, Nightwisher Nightwisher )
Well... it didn't seem an Empire of Machine mainframe had shown up just yet.
Victoria took a risk. The Drone floated on down, hovering near Avan, before waving one of its "hands".
It was a risk, yes, but if the Umbreon tried anything funny the Drone could make a break for it.
The Droid wasn't far behind, and the robot poked its head out, looking in interest at what the Drone was seeing. Not interested in causing a ruckus, the Droid waved one of its hands at Avan.​

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict looked up, “Ah....Josh....I finally figured out your riddle....the answer is.....a shoe.” Benedict said as he sat in his rubber tents office, Josh gasped in surprise at the miracle, the answer was indeed....a shoe. “Ah....Now, more pressing matters Josh....we must take over....the shoreline of this island, so we can gain profit on all its exports.” Josh nodded as Benedict laid down a map before plotting his scheme, “We shall put stations....here, here, and.....here.” Benedict said as he placed little figurines dressed as agents down on the map, “Ah...Josh....finally, we shall take.....one-hundred percent of all the sea bass exports.”​

mackenzie-davis-terminator-dark-fate.jpg
1572910868180.png
Grace
and Dani Ramos

Grace appeared to be standing still, her eyes scanning for any sources of life. "Come on, Dani. It's safe."

Dani looked around, she walked around the island, on occasion, stepping in front of Grace.

Grace's eyes moved on a smaller robot or drone? She'd never seen such a creature before, at least nowhere in the future war of 2042 or even anything else.

Dani looked up "Anyone here?"

Grace appeared to have a chain wrapped around her arm, and heavy weaponry.

Nightwisher Nightwisher GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Whomever

Last edited:

As Benedict was planning, he heard...people, “Ah! Josh! Sound the alarm.” Benedict commanded as Josh pulled out an air horn, and pressed it repeatedly. Benedict sneaked out of the office and onto the rubber viewing platform to see two women nearby, and one was armed. Benedict pulled out his megaphone, “AH AH AH CIVILIANS! YOU HAVE REACHED A CHECKPOINT! GIVE ME ALL YOUR EXPORT PROFITS AND SEA BASS.”

darkred darkred

1572912069375.png

Grace and Dani Ramos

Grace wasn't in the best of moods and she stared at the small man and his pet "Penguin", once again observing them.

"Who the heck are you guys supposed to be?! I'm not kidding. Grace's eyes scanned them as it listed them as "Human, Penguin and Classfied."

"We don't have any EXPORT PROFITS AND SEA BASS!"

Dani frowned "Easy Grace, I think he's just confused. Let's try again, shall we? "WHAT YEAR! WHAT DATE ARE WE IN? WHAT TIMELINE?! WHERE ARE WE?!"

Nightwisher Nightwisher GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Whomever Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:

Benedict raised an eyebrow in suspicion, “AH! WHO....DOESNT HAVE EXPORT PROFITS AND SEA BASS IN THESE MODERN ECONOMIC TIMES!” Benedict yelled at the two, and as for the next question....well, “AH! AN EXCELLENT QUESTION, INDEED...” Benedict said before a loud beeping was heard....it was the rubber telegram machine, Josh waddled up to it, and grabbed the letter before handing it to Benedict, “THIS JUST IN! YOU’RE ON.....AN ISLAND! AH! I AM RELIEVED, HOW SETTLING.”

darkred darkred

e395d62d17c4a2ee76f9c45ccd7e55a1.jpg
Zira

Zira was awaiting a response from the new people when there was a commotion by her. She turned around, instantly scanning for lifeforms.

Scanning for lifeforms:

New lifeforms found: 4

Lifeform 1: Human. Female. Unable to determine designation
Lifeform 2: Human. Cyborg components detected. Unable to determine designation
Lifeform 3: Penguin.
Lifeform 4: Unable to determine. Humanoid.

She walked toward the new people and then started to poke at Benedict. Cocking her head in what would be a curious gesture.

1572971359439.png
Grace and Dani Ramos

Grace frowned, once again the small man yelled out the two's ear drums again.
"That makes sense as to why I'm not able to contact anyone ne-

Grace's cybernetically enchanted eyes started out a reading as another robot like creature stared at them and somehow was reading them.

"Dani, stay close. We might have some sort of strange.. robot, not sure exactly what it is, doesn't seem like a terminator, right?"

Dani's ears hurt a bit as she wanted to wince at Benedict's microphone "YOU DIDN'T ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS Besides location!!"

Nightwisher Nightwisher GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Whomever Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Benedict glared at the women, "AH! I SEE YOU TWO....HAVE GREAT PERSEVERANCE! I SHAll REWARD YOU WiTH...ANOTHER ANSWER! I AM SIR BENEDiCT! AND I CLAIM....THIS SHORELINE FOR....MY BENEFACTORS."
Benedict would've continued if it wasn't for something else. Benedict felt a poking sensation, he turned around to see a confused woman staring at him, "AH! ANOTHER.....NATIVE! YOU HAVE REACHED A...CHECKPOiNT! YOU MUST GIVE ME ALL YOUR EXPORT PROFITS AND SEA BASS!" Benedict yelled at the woman

darkred darkred
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Apparently Nikolai had completely lost his companions when he left for the smoke source, judging by one look behind him. The drunkard shrugged before he soldiered onwards to find...

...That goat lady from earlier, cooking a rabbit like it was nobody's business. The Russian raised an eyebrow before shrugging and sitting down by the campfire. He wasn't exactly cold, but the warmth of a fire was always welcome, right?

"Is cooking rabbit like cannibalism to you? Ah, fuck it- not Nikolai's business, doesn't hurt my vodka." He commented- half to himself and half to Alpha- before taking a small part of the rabbit for himself. He was about to chomp down when some black-haired, actually normal-looking woman burst through the woods and hesitantly greeted the duo. Nikolai didn't mind at all- again, he only cared about his vodka first and foremost. Anything else didn't matter as much.

"Hello, normal lady- Don't mind me. I'm just enjoying the one friend I have-" He took a sip from his flask before continuing- "Ahhh... Vodka."

(We can timeskip if you both like, not sure where we are in terms of the "timeline" ATM.)

@Alpha007 Nightwisher Nightwisher

KADE

Kade hesitated when Xander offered the granola bar. Things always came with a price, now or later, and he didn't want to accept without knowing what it was... but it was just a granola bar. Maybe he could give Xander a quarter later if he ever found one. He hadn't had anything to eat today, and the day before his father had forgotten to feed him until 10pm, when he'd just made some rice and dunked it in soy sauce for flavor. But Xander was smiling, and Kade couldn't tell which kind of smile it was. Was it the type of smile Kade should be afraid of, or the type of smile old ladies gave him when they realized which street he lived on? He didn't particularly like either smile. One came with strings. The other was pity, and he was fine.
Xander moved on to talk to Aixa before Kade could refuse the granola bar, or ask its price, and he hesitantly peeled off the wrapper. It was almost sickeningly sweet when he bit into it, honey and dried fruit making his mouth salivate painfully. He ate the bar quickly and finished off the crumbs stuck to the corners of the wrapper, stepping away from most of the group so nobody else could ask for a bite, or so that nobody else took it. This was his granola bar, price or no, and nothing was going to stand in the way of Kade and 120 extra calories.

AIXA

Aixa fell into step beside Xander, glancing back at the rest of the group. 'Ask away,' she signed. 'I know you know I'm not your Aixa. You're not my Xander.' Fortunately. The last word went unsigned. She didn't know if she could stand being near her Xander. 'At least I don't have to explain the multiverse to this you. Right?' This Xander was smarter than some of the other ones... or at least more educated. He knew that Canada was between Alaska and the rest of the contiguous United States.
Well... Hopefully.

• andrew.jpg
    Xander looked over at the woman, his gaze landing on her forehead where the scar he so desperately wanted to see refused to exist. When she started signing he felt his throat tighten a little bit. Her hands moved in the same graceful way Aixa's always did. He was able to pay more attention to it now that they weren't running from man-eating plants. For a moment, he found himself more lost in the almost artful way she moved her hands he nearly missed her words. It was a second before he replied."No, you don't. So, I guess that's something we both don't need answered. If you're not my Aixa, then which one are you? What's going on in your world?" He didn't want to ask about the slap, he had a feeling why it had happened and it was an answer he was going to do his very best to avoid. "And, how do you know about the multiverse? Hell, how did you know about all of that shit you knew about back there?" She'd proven to know a Hell of a lot more than everyone else around. His Aixa was smart and had good instinct on a lot of things, but never anything like that.
    862186_23060858.jpg

Xander Hartnet
    Inventory: Smith and Wesson 9mm and Carmen's disassembled gun
    Mood: Confused and nostalgic
    Condition: Acidic burns and a shallow cut from his upper bicep to his wrist
    Interactions: Aixa Keahe ( Recko Recko )
    Mentions: N/A
    Font: Trebuchet MS
    Color: #058BD4

AIXA

Aixa may have had a good instinct, but only her hands had ever been graceful; the rest of her, a bit lanky, a bit long, had always been clumsy, so there was no way a normal Aixa could have been able to save Kade. 'I come from a universe where we have powers,' she signed. 'Your senses of sight and touch are heightened. Carmen's hearing and smell are heightened. My brother can make people see illusions, Shilo can warp light, and Kade...' she paused, looking back at kid-Kade. Did Xander know who he was in his universe? '...a grown Kade, that is, is radioactive. I see the multiverse. My multiverse. All the other Aixas, and different possibilities in my own future.'
Unfortunately, signing meant that she couldn't not look at Xander. She'd been avoiding him for weeks, now, but placed on this island together and forced to survive? It was cruel. At least she hadn't faked her own death. Yet. She couldn't help but look for a still-new scar on his palm that wasn't there. Why did she desperately wish for it to be there?

Three

An endless, ruthless downward spiral collapsing into itself.

That's the best description Three could give to the audiovisual barrage she had been fed with for the last who-knows-how-long hours. She should have known it was a bad call to take up on that job to hunt down a warlock all on her own. Next time she knew, her foe hit her with some unspeakable interdimensional magic and now she was being flung through time-space towards... Something. Even stuck in a place beyond the concept of time, the bounty hunter's patience was running thin, and she was already cracking her own knuckles and entretaining herself the thought of brute-forcing her way out of it. But then, finally, finally, something different happened.

Cold, hard ground proceeded to hit Three like a truck, leaving her confused and lethargic for a moment as she attempted to regain footing. Upon standing straight again, however, Three's eyes widened in an almost child-like amazement as she was faced with the thick, lush forest of the island for the first. Suffices to say nothing the young bounty hunter had ever seen compared even remotely to this place, a situation equal parts exciting and daunting to face. First order of business in a situation like that was to locate herself; her eyes landed on a nearby elevation that seemed a few hours of walk from her spot, from which she could probably try and find her town. She couldn't have possibly have gotten sent that far that she couldn't find her way back, right? Right?

However, fate had plans other than allowing her to reach that hill, it seemed. She began to overhear sounds not to far from her location, and headed out to investigate further on it; she found what seemed to be a medium group of people, including a few minors, setting up camp and looking rather non-threatening. She took a step forward, almost coming into view, but hesitated. They chould be useful for directions, most definitely. But asking for said directions was a situation she was most certainly not looking forward to. After a couple seconds, however, she clenched her fists, made a determined expression and took another step forward towards a proper first contact.

Or at least, that's what she tried. Unfortunately, her foot ended up getting caught in a vine and, before Three new any better, she had fallen face flat on the ground again without letting out so much as a cry of surprise. What happened next relied very little on herself, and almost fully on those strangers she ran upon, and one good look at her dirt-ridden, disgruntled scowl should be enough to pick up on her thoughts about that.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Recko Recko FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

• andrew.jpg
    Powers. Well, that made sense. The sniper wasn't too surprised by the idea of powers. He'd seen quite a few people with them, Hell his own Shilo had a power now after that time she'd just disappeared for a few months. But that was a different story. "Well, that sounds pretty bad ass." He couldn't help the smile that was playing at his lips. The idea of him having super sight was awesome considering his current line of work. Kade? Xander followed Aixa's gaze back to the kid he'd given the granola bar. So, that was his name huh? "Radioactive? Jesus, that's quite the fucking power." He turned his forest green gaze back on the little kid for a few moments, trying to imagine him with the ability to kill just about anything at a touch. For a moment, he wanted to move Shilo away from him, but thought better of it. It wasn't his Shilo, and it was unlikely this Kade had that same power. Plus, he was still just a kid.

The man looked back to Aixa so she could continue telling him what was up. "You see everything. So, that's how you know about... Yeah, okay, got it." That was why she'd slapped him. She knew. Of course she fucking knew. He turned away from her, not knowing if he should defend himself or not. Was there really a defense? His Aixa was happy now, or at least seemed happy from the pictures. He clenched his jaw. "You and your Xander, are you two good?" He finally asked.

862186_23060858.jpg

Xander Hartnet

AIXA

'No,' Aixa signed, her eyes flitting down, just for a second... 'I'd prefer if you wouldn't slap me back, though. Sorry about that. I was projecting a bit.' What this Xander had done... that was on him. In her world, though, their breakup was on her, even if it hadn't been by her. She'd manipulated all of them and she'd paid the price. She'd pay any price to do what she thought was right, though, and they couldn't always see that... 'Kade's quite the fucking character,' she signed, trying to change the subject. 'He and Shilo are a thing. Two jerks in a pod. Also, your sister is engaged to my brother.'

• andrew.jpg
    Xander chuckled and shook his head. "No, no worries about that. It was kind of a dream come true, not going to lie." Maybe that sounded a bit weird, but he had spent so long feeling so awful about leaving her in the way that he had. Hell, leaving her at all. But to do it by faking his own death? It still made him feel sick any time he thought about it. Of course he'd imagined her finding out, finding him, and giving him everything he deserved. "Wait, wait wait. Shilo and Kade are a thing? Like, a thing?" He shot a glance back at the two kids then turned back to Aixa. "Haphephobic Shilo started dating radioactive Kade? What?" Xander just looked at the woman in utter disbelief and bemusement as she continued. "And Carmen is engaged to Enzo?" It was like his entire world had been shifted. First Shilo and Kade, and now, not only had his his sister actually found someone she deemed good enough for her, but it was his ex's brother? Well, that wasn't going to make things awkward. "Okay, take things really slow for me," he wanted to ask about Shilo, but if she found happiness, if she wasn't in Team 73, was it really his business to know? He switched his question quickly, deciding the less he knew about that relationship the better, at least for now. "How did Carmen and Enzo get together? And how did we break up?" He hesitated for a moment. "If you want to talk about that. I'll let you ask any question in return."
    862186_23060858.jpg

Xander Hartnet

AIXA

‘Shilo and Kade are weird. They’re weird for each other, and... who are you, Vince? Worrying about Shilo is his thing. Unless you don’t know Vince,’ Aixa signed. ‘Carmen and Enzo have always had a thing for each other in my universe. And we... My power got in the way.’ Aixa’s breakup was a month or so in the past, not years. She hadn’t had time to process it or accept responsibility. Her power hadn’t gotten in the way. Her control had. She rubbed at her shoulder, still healing from the plant cave. Nobody in her universe knew about the blinking, and she didn’t plan on telling them. ‘Also maybe a psychotic cannibal who’s hunting all of us down. Bit of a stressor.’
A wave of visions from the defunct-Aixa a few universes over pressed on Aixa, and she swayed and winced, slowing down. She decided to ignore it. It wasn’t something that affected this timeline. The headaches were worse, but she’d managed them in the past. She was okay. ‘Why did you leave her?’ She asked. Seeing the sniper rifle... she had part of the story. But not enough.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:mistyrose;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    af4f7b6ce17fc1b46e7709862274a5b9--beautiful-little-girls-beautiful-people.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Weary
    Condition: Healthy
    Interactions: N/A
    Mentions: Kade Song ( Recko Recko ) and Three ( CapRock CapRock )
    The little girl watched as the man gave the kid the granola bar, though she payed more attention to how the boy reacted to it. He was hesitant, though obviously hungry. He did end up taking it, stepping away to eat it as if someone else was going to try and take it from him. Shilo couldn't help but roll her eyes at the drama of it all. Clearly, the boy was just over reacting. She was about to say as much when she heard the sound of someone falling and spun around to see someone had fallen to the ground. Someone new. Shilo's teal eyes widened in surprise and she didn't move to help the other female. There were too many people here already. If Mamai found out, or worse Papa... No, it was fine. She just had to stick to not letting anyone know who she was. Of course, little did she know, too many people here already knew. [/div][/div]

KADE

Kade wrinkled his nose as the person fell behind him. Oh, hell no. He turned forward again and deliberately trotted away a few steps, distancing himself from the person and the responsibility. He was 5, for God's sake. 6 in Korean. And despite having eaten a granola bar, he was still as grumpy as he had been before.

AIXA

Aixa pressed her lips into a thin line, as if she had something to say on the matter and was holding it back, but as always, she was mute. Xander had done what he thought was best for the world. This Xander had, at least.
... She couldn't blame him for that, spilled top secret or not. It was almost relieving that Xander's motivations were so similar to her own. SHe'd just wanted to protect all of them, why couldn't they--
She steadied herself quickly--when she knew the visions where there, they were easy to stave off--and ignored the constant migraine and Xander's offer of help. 'Both our worlds sound wack as fuck,' she signed. 'If it helps... I know she wouldn't forgive you, and technically you haven't done anything to me, but I'd forgive you."

Three

Out of the entire group, only the two children had bothered to give her a glance, and even then, they didn't move an inch to help her out. She didn't seem one bit surprised, however, as she got herself back up again and put both hands up, palms open in the universal sign for "I don't want trouble" which was very rich coming from her.
Three stared them down as her heart began to race, dreading her next task. With her face a never-changing frown, she pointed at herself, then made a circular motion with her palm in for of her to signal the area they were in, and finally, a dramatic thumb pointed outwards. A primitive, perhaps prone to misunderstanding, method of putting forth a simple idea that she could never put into words:
"I want to get out of here."

Interacting with:
Nightwisher Nightwisher 's Shilo Recko Recko ' s Kade

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:mistyrose;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    af4f7b6ce17fc1b46e7709862274a5b9--beautiful-little-girls-beautiful-people.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: N/A
    Mood: Weary
    Condition: Healthy
    Interactions: Three ( CapRock CapRock )
    Mentions: Kade Song ( Recko Recko ) and Aixa Keahe (Recko)
    Shilo turned her head to watch Kade scamper away and hesitated for a moment, wondering if she should do the same before she turned her attention back to the older female. As she got up, the girl took a step back but steadied when the other's hands raised. Then, she tried to communicate something and the girl watched closely, trying to make sense of it. Finally, she just shook her head. Either it meant she didn't understand or that she didn't know a way out, both were true. "We're looking for food and water, right now. The pretty lady," she pointed over at Aixa who seemed to be having a conversation with the older male without talking. "Said that we had to go this way." At the very least, it was information. [/div][/div]

KADE

Kade looked back at Shilo and scoffed. "Hurry up, idiot. No more stopping for adults. They're stupid." He jogged forward again, his legs stinging as they slapped against the island flora and fauna. He'd felt worse before, though, and he soldiered on, looking at the "pretty lady" and the pretty man who'd given him a granola bar.

AIXA

Aixa hesitated. 'I see all futures,' she signed finally. 'I know which ones turn out best. We disagreed on a few, and then I stopped telling him about them at all.' She stared forward for a bit, unwilling to see a response for a minute or so before she looked back to Xander. Her throat was tight, but she didn't cry. She'd done plenty of it in the last weeks.

• andrew.jpg
    "That's dangerous," Xander signed, meaning the power itself not how she handled it. "I assume people started trying to fight against the future? Made things harder, thought they knew better. Yeah, I can see how that got in the way of some things. Granted, I don't know the whole story, but I can see how not telling them could be better. Especially if you have Vince, Shi, me, Car...Do you have a Nara, Quincy, Atremis, and Eric as well or is it just us?" Part of him hoped that the entire Team really was something crossed multiverses, another part of him considered that odd. On that same note, were he and Aixa so written in the stars that there were multiple universes where they were together? The gunman scratched his forehead as it all started to actually set in. This was fucking crazy. "Is my Aixa okay? Like, actually okay? I can only get so much information from social media and paper trails."
    862186_23060858.jpg

Xander Hartnet

AIXA

This Xander... he knew. He understood. The relief Aixa felt was like a weight off her shoulders; she almost missed Xander's questions. 'We have a Quincy and a Nara,' she signed, neglecting to mention Nara was her ex. It wasn't important, and it hadn't been as serious as their relationship anyway. 'Artemis and Eric... I've heard of them, also mutants, but they work with the people who hunt us to experiment on us.' She frowned as Xander mentioned the other Aixa, though. 'Honestly... I haven't seen most of the Aixas in a while. There's one who got some pretty serious brain damage and her visions are spilling out into me, too. I can't see anybody but her and me. She's a constant headache.' Aixa rubbed the side of her head. 'Literally.' Was it okay to hope she died soon? Something end this ceaseless barrage? Aixa didn't know how much of her life she could take the trauma of another Aixa. She had enough of her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back