• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Three

When the bolt first hit and Ingram screamed, Three's first reaction was that to retract, bitting her lips in a hint of regret, and take a step forward. What if the wizard wasn't, indeed, immortal? Had she just killed it out of a knee-jerk reaction? And why on earth was she worrying over the health of a talking rubber ball? All those thoughts were riddling her mind when Ingram suddenly appeared in from of the young bounty hunter, knocked her off her feet yet again with a soft thud in the sand. All those previous emotions waned quickly as she slammed her fists into the sand, silently gaping her mouth as if tried to scream. She got up and put away her crossbow, preparing to punch the ball this time, but gave up halfway through the motion, dropping her arms in a defeatist manner. Thruthfully, there was little use to trying to harm the indestructible, and the disappointment of that overruled whatever rage she had left.
As Three stopped, however, something seemed to click in her head, causing her to shift her focus into staring the vicinity. She walked around the rubber ball, eyes zipping left and right, clearly searching for something. The man from before was gone again, just like the others before him. What could be going on? She looked back at the ball, then put up her open palm horizontally and a couple heads above her, and pointed towards the concentration of trees near the edge of the forest. The wizard ball seemed friendly enough, despite everything she did to it - perhaps it'd be willing to help.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"What? What's this?"
The rubber ball said as the girl in front of him made some weird gestures. Was she trying to communicate in non speech? How futile! Nobody could remain silent in front of the great Ingram! Unless they wanted to.
"You want me to what? Take a look at what's in the woods?"
The ball asked. With all the gestures the girl was doing Ingram could not guess clearly. But as far as those given evidences went, she probably wanted some extra eye on what was going on. Good thing he wanted to know about what this place was too. He always ended up in all kinds of places. This one was among many, but also weird. Why would he fall in front of someone who shoots weird things at him? That was rude.
"Is that what you're trying to tell me?"
CapRock CapRock

Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Actions: Observing in Stealth
Max.jpg
"What the bloody hell did I just witness."
Such were the whispered words of Max Wellington, XCOM commander, as he took a minute behind a tree once he was confident he wasn't being spied on.
But Max was far from his usual calm self. Aliens, Max had fought, but outright eldritch abominations weren't on his list of things he had encountered. Pine trees on sand? Palm trees in a forest? What the hell?
Well, no use complaining about it now.
Max took a deep breath, and carefully poked his head out to observe the teen ( CapRock CapRock ) and the rubber... ball... thing ( RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan ) from a distance. And by poke his head out, Max only moved one eye out of cover. Max had seen the teen with a crossbow. How she had aimed it right at him.
She was a problem. Max wasn't going to kill anyone if he could avoid it, much less an adolescent. But that crossbow... well, if it hit Max in the head, then the threat of death was all to real.

Last edited:
Three

The ball's struggle to understand Three's instructions was qucikly draining the girl of her patience, her hands fluttering in desperate frustration with each wrong answer. When it finally got the answer right, she jolted her head up and down in agreement, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists to keep herself from replying with more than just the violent nod. Once the backup was secured, her next goal was to help in the search, turning any nearby rocks and going around trees to try and find any signs of the missing person. If one were too look closely, they'd see not anger, but a mild unrest forming in her eyes, which grew and grew with each failed attempt.
As fate would have it, Three did not find Max hiding behind his tree - perhaps she was too caught up in her own worry to notice his eye peeking out of a tree. Instead, she sat on a rock, rested her face in her hands and slowly dragged them down to her chin, making a pout and sighing with half-shut eyes. A quick glance to the ball revealed it was still there, but for how long? She was getting really tired of having all those people vanish so quickly.

The rubber ball searched the trees nearby, but failed to notice the soldier hiding behind one. After teleporting from spot to spot, it finally teleported back over the girl’s head. It bounced off harmlessly with a joyful ‘bonk’ and fell to the ground, where he bounced a few more times before coming to a halt. Sometimes the feeling of bouncing off the ground felt pleasant.
“Huh, that guy’s gone. Can’t find him anywhere.”
The ball said.
“So, you wanna go find something else to do? Like... uhhh... I don’t know. Staring into a random waterfall? That’s good.”

CapRock CapRock GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Max Wellington, XCOM Commander
Actions: Spying on the two troublemakers
Max.jpg
The XCOM Commander carefully kept an eye on the two ( RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan and CapRock CapRock ) and noticed that, to his relief, that neither were following him. That was good. The girl's crossbow had been aimed at him, and Max wasn't going to risk a bolt through the chest.
"Well, that's a bullet dodged. Or a crossbow bolt, in this case."
Max let out a low chuckle, and let a sigh of relief escape his mouth. The rubber ball had caused enough chaos for him to not be seen.
The question is... what now. Max stepped back behind his tree, and carefully kept an ear out.
The rubber ball then recommended to look into a random waterfall. Max, slightly intrigued, poked his head out again to see what they were doing. The Commander was at some ease now that it was clear they'd lost him.
Whispering, the Commander muttered "...waterfall?"

Three

Three lowered her head slightly upon getting bounced off of, never pulling it back up again; instead, she simply stared at the ball, first nodding, then turning her head slightly and finally raising an eyebrow at the mention of the waterfall. She stopped for a moment to contemplate, then shrugged and pulled herself up, taking the lead towards where she remembered last seeing the waterfall. Io and behold, there it was - the place wasn't particularly big or stunning, but the constant sound of water hitting and sliding through the rocks was both refreshing and calming.
The bounty-hunter crouched at the margin, cupped in a bit of water and washed her weary face with it, letting the chilly feeling wash down her chin and neck. She glanced at the ball to check it was still there, then back to the river, stopping there. Her eyes squinted. There was something odd at the river bed. It seemed to be some sort of fissure at first, but it also had a strange, enticing gleam in its middle, like a tunnel with a light on its end. Not resisting the urge for curiosity, Three reached out with her hand to the water, hoping to get a better feel of the strange sighting.
*BLOP*
...And just like that, Three was sucked into the darkness of the cave and disappeared from sight.

Ingram was chilling when the sudden event happened. He was just doing what balls usually did-resting until some meanie would come and kick them away to oblivion- when suddenly he lost sight of the girl. No way, she was right there! Staring at a random waterfall?
Wait, could it be it? Did he finally master the arts of throwing random flags in his statement? Did thst mean he could forcefully give people death flags? That was it! He mastered the arts of destiny! HE WAS INDESTRUCTIBLE! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

No, no. He had to find the friend. Ingram teleported to the spot the little girl was standing. There was nothing strange, just a little cave fissure opening peeking hole thing at the riverbed. Was it riverbed? Was that the right term? Yeah, yeah, it was. The opening had a weird glow. Interesting. Was that supposed to mean something?

FWOOOP

And that, kids, is how Ingram entered the cave opening peeking fissure spot thing whatever it is.
CapRock CapRock GearBlade654 GearBlade654

"What are you three morons up to?" Shion suddenly appears as she has no idea what it is going on and she wants to learn more about the problem before she arrived at the island.

"Do you mind if I join the party that you three are having? I have a feeling that I might enjoy this one bit." She smirked.

CapRock CapRock GearBlade654 GearBlade654 RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Kira
50856440-A363-4767-B0B6-5B2D51D49FAD.jpeg
Kira had gotten lost in the forest mostly because she didn’t much care at all. She had been shot at by an arrow and she still didn't care. She didn't much care about anything not since all the death surrounding her. So she found herself walking through the forest until she heard someone talking and indirectly walked into the group by the cave. Wordlessly looking at them.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan CapRock CapRock

"Oh, are you here to join the party too?" Shion noticed Kira walking in the cave.

"Don't mind them, they're nothing but a bunch of morons who wants to cause mayhem just for the hell of it." She said.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GearBlade654 GearBlade654 RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan CapRock CapRock
Kira looks at the woman then just looks away; she could easily kill the woman with a single touch. She looked down at her gloved hands.

“I end mayhem on a daily basis.” She didn’t feel like doing it now though.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"What are you talking about? Are you saying that you want to intervene or are you just being sarcastic? I don't know the difference between being serious and joking around. Could you clarify better for me so I won't get creeped out?" Shion asked curiously as she doesn't know if Kira is being sarcastic or not.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CapRock CapRock GearBlade654 GearBlade654 RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
She looks at her.
“I was being serious.”
She looks away.
“I don’t feel like it anyway.”

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"There's nothing more than you can say, do you? Say, how about we be partners to get to know each other better? I'm sure that you will find it more helpful from me unless you just want to be alone. But it's your decision." Shion said.

"Also, I didn't know that you have guns! How many do you have? I might need one for self-defense. You don't have to give me one if you don't want to though." She said in amazement.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CapRock CapRock GearBlade654 GearBlade654 RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back