• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
e1f77aeeae2e7084614e000394923f6c.jpg

Yo! Names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) and and willing to make friends OOC as well (as I love new friends!) I mostly use fandoms with OC's tossed into the mix but I can also play strictly OCs as well.

:bishiesparklesl: I adore horror, dark themes and angst so this roleplay will be full of it as well. If you arent comfortable with this sort of material then I may not be the roleplay partner for you.:bishiesparklesr:

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and looking for a partner who is also comfortable writing this much. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples I can do OC X Canon, Canon X Canon and OC X OC but am most interested in OC X Canon. Also if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly :D

I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

I am looking for someone to play either Genji, Ramattra or Reaper for me. In return I can play any hero(es) for you <3

⋙ We can set the roleplay in any timeline (During first Omnic Crisis, Golden Age/Kings Row Uprising, Rebirth/Current Game timeline.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back