• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa practically purred from feeling the cooling sensation, leaning into his hand as he listened. Then he chuckled. “That’s good~ I slept well too.” He hummed happily, melting under his hand lazily rubbing his back.

”Still can’t believe I tossed ya like a log.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "To tell you the truth I was a little embarrassed fighting like that, but," and he sniggered, "it was really funny."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled before violently coughing, curling into a ball as he covered his mouth with a hand. His head pressing on Moss’ chest while coughing before he relaxed. Breathing heavily as his body trembled.

”I-it was funny….wished I didn’t get sick.” He groaned.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss quickly patted Isa's back. "I've got to brush up on my medicine more so that I can take care of you, not just in healthy meals. Which reminds me." he turned and reached back towards the bedside table, then presented Isa with pills and a glass of water that was frosting over a little from Moss' magic. "Iiiiit's time for your piiiiiills~" he said playfully.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa whimpered, sighing in relief when Moss patted his back. Then he looked up only to quickly lean back. His nose scrunched up in his glare of disgust, lips curled in a soft snarl. “ . . . Do I have to?” He whined childishly, his glare disappeared when he looked at his beau.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss dramatically popped the pill in his mouth, briefly made a face of disgust. "Ugh, so bitter." Then cupped Isa's cheek. "Come have your medicine, luprisca~" he purred, leaning close.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He deadpanned. “Well yeah . . . Why do ya think I hate — ‘eeeeem?!” Isa squeaked at the end, mindlessly leaning his cheek into Moss’ hand. His eyes swirled as his steaming head imploded at Moss’ suddenness to be this coy- aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

Isa tilted his head a bit, slightly parted his lips as to accept this kiss and-gfdvkohh-! He didn’t notice that he swallowed the pill without water as soon his beau kissed him firmly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Here, water." He offered the cold glass immediately. He poured himself a glass too and just rubbed Isa's back consolingly with his cool hand, as he drank. He chuckled at his steaming head.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Dazed and steaming, Isa sat up unsteadily and accepted the cool glass with both hands. Sipping the water with conscious effort to not stare at Moss. He felt like if he did, he might faint from his head steaming at the moment.

“ . . . Thank you.” Isa muttered quietly. Then he pecked Moss’ cheek timidly. “For the water and the pill . . . And I’m sorry about the bitterness in the pill.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss snorted. "That's not your fault." he chortled. He gazed at his timid beau, smiling softly. "And you're welcome, Isa~"

He continued to caress him, just gazing at him. Moss stayed most of the day by Isa's side, only leaving to fetch food or anything else Isa needed or wanted to pass the time together.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Is it bad that he likes being taken care of by Moss? He does like it a lot. Would it be okay to just snuggle with him so he could keep touching him? Ack! He’s staring!! Nyooooo-

Leh steaming Isa stayed close with Moss, keeping a leg on his waist unless he had to let him go. Pouting as he waited for his return only to snuggle with him again when he came back. Sometimes . . . He’d asked Moss if he could feed him, using his version of puppy eyes in hopes that maybe . . . Maybe he’d feed him?

”Please?” He quietly pleaded.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Isa need not even try. Cloistering his leh beu in his merman-tail-nest, he had a steaming spoon in one hand, and a healthy bowl of hot hearty soup in another. Moss had big tender teal eyes on Isa as he fed him, caressing his hair, making sure he was comfy, as they chatted or read together.

"Isa?" he nuzzled his cheek. "Whatever you want me to do, you can just ask, okay?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Opening his mouth wide with an ‘ahhh~’, Isa chomped on the spoon and sucked the soup. Humming in joy of feeling warmth spreading down to his tummy as he read along with Moss. Then as they read the middle of the chapter, he remembered of the night before. Somewhat, anyways.

He remembered that Moss couldn’t come with him to the infirmary because he was interrogated by Melgar . . . He wondered what happened . . . The redhead took a deep breath and nuzzled under Moss’s chin. “What happened last night, love? When ya talked with Melgar?”

———-

- Last night -

The cells were cold, corners covered in ice and snow as the large Drow dragged the screeching siren down to a jail where they can talk. Andrew and one other sect member who is an elf named Oak, followed behind Moss as Melgar led them to somewhere private. They saw the Drow harshly toss the siren inside before letting them go in too. Once he closed the door, Melgar stared at the hissing siren.

”Oak, use your lie detector spell.”

”On it~” Oak chirped, muttering his spell as Andrew stepped up to speak with the siren. “Ask him why he is here?”

Andrew translated in black speech. The siren hissed at him and Moss could hear a few curses.

“ . . . He didn’t want to answer.” Andrew said dully.

Zer0 Zer0

- Last Night -

"Well . . ." Moss began.

Last night, Moss was wondering why he was here in a dungeon watching the interrogation. He had been expecting something along the lines of what he had heard when Isa and Liliana were making Manuel talk, but was surprised when Melgar, Andrew, and Oak simply conversed with Isa's kidnapper.

"In Atlantis, criminals were cursed instead of caged," Moss said to Melgar, "a large part of our culture, because we lived under the sea, is the magic of transfiguration. That is how we build and adapt, and criminals would be turned into something else for as long as their sentence lasted . . . One of these things was a bottom feeder." He turned to the siren. "So if you don't want you and your friends to spend your days face in the dirt, mouth to the ground feeding on muck for the rest of your life, you'd tell them what they need to know. I also heard of your desire to look for a cure for your curse. If you and your friends surrender, I'll get this cure for you at the end of your sentence."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Last night -

The siren spat at the floor, hissing from his spot; against the wall and curled on the floor. “Go suck on a blowfish, human-lover.”

Please roll with charm or intimidation DC18
Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Last Night"

Teal Atlantean runes swirled up Moss' arms as his hands glowed white. "Hold him down." he said to Andrew and Melgar. He yanked out the siren's tongue and, muttering in ominous Nazja, began tracing the curse on his tongue.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Last Night -

‘Rough pair of hands held onto the siren’s arms as the merman forced his tongue out. The siren struggled but couldn’t budge while Moss’ ominous chant started to make his ears ring out of total fear.

“Okuh! Okuh! U’ll talllc!” The siren yelped, muffled since his tongue was forcibly held out. Oak raised a brow but stayed silent; he knows Moss is bluffing about that curse.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Last Night"

"Speak." Moss let go of his tongue. "And tell us, what exactly were you doing in that ruin?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Last night -

“I don’t know where they have gone. For all I know, they could’ve long gone from here.“ The siren started, his tone sounding disappointed in himself. “We-we’re looking for a cure for our curse. We could- couldn’t stay in our proud forms in less than five minutes nor could we eat our favorite food.” He glared at Andrew, snarling in a cruel smile. “If only that woman didn’t ask the elves to curse us years ago, I would feast upon your flesh in this very moment. Yours and her son’s-“

“Why drag Isa and the sailors then if you couldn’t eat them?” Melgar demanded, squeezing the siren’s arm tightly until they can hear the bones cracking. The siren screamed. “Well?”

“To force them to go underwater to open the ruins’ gates! That redhead is the key! His bloodline- ughh! It was poetic justice to use her son to get our forms back-“

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
"Last Night"

"Did you get your forms back? Will there still be more of you who will try to use Isa again?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Last night -

The siren stay silent. Melgar squeezed his broken arm, causing him to scream in pain, and got him to squeal the information. “No! No, we didn’t! The-there’s only three of us!”

Andrew looked at Oak, frowning as he silently asked if he was telling the truth. Doubtful in his words. The white haired elf sighed as he picked up what Andrew was asking, cupping his own cheek in sadness. “He’s telling the truth. No lie detected so far.”

Melgar sighed before releasing the siren’s arm, standing up. The siren quickly held onto his broken arm, cradling it close to his chest as he yanked his other arm away from Andrew’s own tight grip; being fairly easier to do so than with Melgar, it seems. “Alright then. Any hideouts that we should check out?”

“Ha! And I should tell you why?” The siren sneered. Andrew pushed his glasses up. “Because he will curse you to be a bottom feeder.” He replied as a matter of fact, pointing at Moss. The siren’s harsh expression softened to one of fear as he timidly peeked at the merman. “F-fine. There’s a few in the coasts and inside the town. We try to blend in with you . . . You humans, but I’m sure my companions will not stay there. They aren’t stupid like you insignificant land walkers-“

“I’m not the one being tormented by a merman, you fool. Watch your tongue.” Andrew retorted with a malicious grin. Being literal in his threat. Oak looked up at the tall Melgar, frowning softly. “We should probably let the elves know to keep the citizens in their village for a week longer. This way, we can worry about ourselves and not our people.”

“Send them a letter after this, Oak.” The elf cutely saluted, having to almost trip on air before catching himself and standing straight. “Got it!”

“Any other questions you wanna ask?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Last Night"

Moss shook his head. "No, that's all . . . for now." he turned and left the dungeon.

He waited outside in the hallway for Melgar or Andrew to come out. When one of them did, he said. "I'm going to stay with Isa, but if there's anything I can do to help with the hunt, please tell me."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Last night -

As Moss left, he’d hear Melgar giving orders to both Andrew and Oak; the elf rushed out of the room while the bespectacled man quietly walked out. Pulling the siren to a proper jail cell for any merfolk. Then the large Drow came out as well. He hummed, listening to the merman, and suavely smiled. His yellow eyes mimicked a Jaguar’s, what with the way he stared felt intense.

“Actually-“ he sounded way too pleased that Moss offered help, almost like how Isa would purr when he is happy. The tall Drow crossed his arms and leaned on the wall. “I would like to know what happened down there. What’s this about a ruin and Isa being a key?”

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back