• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled weakly, swaying with the merman. Then he sniffled, nodding. “I promise to tell ya...if time permits me to...can I ask why?” He leaned back a bit, wiping another tear with the blanket as he glimpsed at the merman. Tilting his head to the slight left.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss shook his head firmly. "Even if time doesn't permit you too, please tell me." He glanced at his lavender spell book. "Please tell me. Because . . . I think you are the type of person who shoulders their burdens alone. And you'll give up on yourself if it means saving others, but I don't want to give up on you. So, we can think of something together, so that you and everybody will be okay."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked owlishly, a few tears trailed down his cheeks and off his chin as he stared at the merman. He followed his line of sight and sighed again. He squeezed Moss in their hug, wanting to comfort his worries. “O-okay. I promise to tell ya even if time doesn’t permit me to.”

He squeezed him again, looking back at his beau. “ . . . Promise.” Did Moss already figure out why he knew so many spells? Well, even if he didn’t, he did hit the nail on the head. Isa is prone to care for others than himself, it’s why he has so many spells. To help others. So it’s rather alarming that Moss stared at the grimore if he was just guessing.

Isa kissed his cheek before bashfully looking down, smiling timidly. It’s nice to hear someone being caring.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled. "Alright." Warm hands wiped Isa's tears, then cupped his cheek and tilted his face up. Moss kissed him, and Isa can feel that he has another person who will look after him whenever he was too busy looking after others. Someone to share problems with, so that Isa will be part of the saving.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Annnnnnnnnd Cupid’s lance pierced his racing heart~ :bishiesparklesr:

Gently pulling Moss down with him and covering him with the blanket too, Isa kissed back. ‘One more reason to not die.’ He thought fondly as he snuggled with the merman, smiling warm. “Love ya, my sea turtle~” He whispered, touched by Moss’ care, and treasuring it.

Then he chuckled, covering his eyes shyly. “I can‘t believe I’m actually letting ya call me sweet cinnamon roll as a nickname. Hahah!” Yeah, he is going to make sure Moss is protected. The redhead repeatedly silently worded his promise to remember until the pair slept soundly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I love you too, Isa." Moss smiled brightly. He snuggled him tight. "You are my precious cinammon roll." he agreed very simply, just saying the truth. He kissed Isa again, thoughts going back to what he said, neeeever eveeer wanting Isa to feel like jumping off a cliff, and secretly swearing to protect him from anything that would ever make him feel like that again.

He tucked him in his chest protectively. Thoughts went out to the one who made Isa go through that. Manuel better watch out, because Moss will make sure he won't hurt Isa like that again.

Katsuya Katsuya

After The Aftermath
- After the Aftermath -

Moss hugged Isa and kissed him back with much meaning. Relief, looking for comfort, happy he is okay, worried if he was okay, happy he is here alive in front of him. All this in his kiss. He couldn't help but swoon and laugh a little.

"That's . . . That's romantic, Isa, good morning." He added softly, cupping his cheeks gently and looking into his eyes tenderly. " Are you feeling alright? Does your side still hurt?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- The Aftermath -

Isa melted in the kiss, wrapping his arms around his beau’s waist to pull him close. Willing to give him the comfort he seeks, happy to see this man here as he poured in his adoring affection towards this merman. As he leaned back, breaking their kiss, the redhead smiled.

”I love your laugh~” he replied in a mumble. The tired illusionist practically purred in happiness as he leaned his cheeks onto Moss’ caring hands. Staring back at his favorite shade of teal eyes. Once again, his heart skipped a beat and he squeezed Moss in his hug. “I’m achy, but it’s not bad as before.” He replied honestly. Knowing that Moss will be mad at him for lying about his pain like he tried yesterday.

”My side is itchy.” Isa admitted, sweetly nuzzling tanned hands before lightly nipping a thumb. “I wanna scratch it but I won’t. Don’t wanna worry or anger ya. How are ya feelin’?”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"You do?" Moss brightened, surprised. He repeated his laugh to himself trying to understand why Isa liked it. Judging from his pleased puzzlement, it was probably the first time someone told him that.

"I feel sticky and sweaty, but my side and my arm feels better than yesterday." He slowly rolled the shoulder that had been pinned down by Avian's beak. He was still smudged with battle stains, wearing Leonid's shirt with the torn sleeves, and dry blood stained pants. Last night, Moss had just wiped himself with a curtain from the caravan before falling asleep immediately with Isa, too tired to even have a sponge bath.

"But more than anything," and here he looked into Isa's eyes again, " I just feel so happy you're here and we came out of that okay." he smiled, looking at Isa all over, just appreciating that they came out of that battle alright.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I do.” Isa smiled, finding Moss adorable when he tried to figure out why, and chuckled. “When ya laugh, the world is brighter and colorful. The food tastes delicious. The air smells good and calming. Your laugh is melodic to me because it lets me know that you’re happy.”

The redhead slightly stared at Moss’ shoulder. Trying to wipe away he horrible scene of Moss bleeding from being pinned by Avion’s large beak-

He leaned down and gently pecked that rolling shoulder. As if he was banishing the bad memory and sighed in relief. He didn’t taste blood. Isa leaned back a bit and gazed back at the merman. He bashfully wrapped his arms around his own lanky body. Left hand on his right shoulder and right hand over his left side of the hip, slightly turning to his right side. His face turned pink as he grinned. Mischief danced in those indigo blue eyes as he curled his legs in and overlapped one with the other. “Moss, ya horn dog~” Isa teased, trying to hold back his laughter.

“Wait until we have our own caravan and bedroom~”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa laughed, silently relieved that he managed to change the subject. “I know, I know~ I just-“ He leaned in again to peck his tanned cheek.

”-couldn’t resist teasing ya, my Love.“ He purred, smiling. The redhead raised his arms up and stretched, being careful of the light tugging of his stitches. Then he reached at one of the many stacks of books and noticed what Moss was doing. His smile softened as he blindly grabbed a thin book, sitting straight when he pulled the book out. “How long have ya been awake, mi Tesoro ?” He asked, opening the cover.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss leaned forward, smiling, and then cupped Isa's head to his so that they'll stay nuzzled longer. He turned, then pressed his lips to his. Savoring it. There was a change to Moss' kisses. As though every moment of it was precious and he wanted to just feel it. He leaned back smiling, sliding his hand down to cup his cheek again. "Don't change, Isa."

He kept close to him, knees bumping, as Isa settled with a book in hand, just watching him. He glanced down at the hook poem he was repairing when Isa looked, and then looked back up to him, smiling. "A short while before you woke up? But the sun had definitely been down." He looked out of their tent to the sunrise, and just breathed. "I'm repairing your poem. The words are smudged, but at least it's dried out alright. Now I just need to look for glue, or make some glue."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Caught off guard, Isa swooned. Pressing his lips firmly as his beau savored their kiss. He noticed the change in this kiss, in Moss’ approach lately, and he can guess why. It’s a very easy guess. The redhead fluttered his eyes closed as he poured in his sweet affection, not holding back as he cupped behind the merman’s head and combed it down to the back of his neck-

When Moss broke their kiss, Isa had turned red. Breathing heavily as he gently nuzzled into Moss’ hands with his reddish cheeks; starry eyed. He forgot to breathe again. “O-okay.” He squeaked bashfully before clearing his throat. His timid smile grew as they kept close, almost huddled together. His normally relaxed movements became shy as the redhead picked up on Moss’ gaze, feeling like Moss wanted to remember everything about him. They way he moved, the way he spoke, the way how he almost dropped that slim book and shuffled around nervously from his gazing- Isa wasn’t used to being stared at and it’s very clear, yet he enjoyed having Moss’ attention. He hadn’t told him to stop nor did he hide behind the book in hand. Instead he would stare back at Moss and chuckled a bit before he read a sentence . . . Or a word and gazed back at the merman once more. Sometimes, he would kiss Moss’ shoulder or nibble on his neck before going back to read.

As he listened to Moss’ melodic voice, Isa peeked at his beau. “If ya like, I can help ya make some or find glue with ya.” He replied, his cheeks stayed pink. Stars twinkled in Isa’s indigo blue eyes as he reached for Moss’ hand and intertwined their fingers. He didn’t want to be separated yet. Not yet. Not when there’s silence and he can only hear Moss’ words.

” . . . Perhaps we have some in the stuff we saved?” Isa suggested. “I know flour with a bit of water makes a paste of sort that’s like glue.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

It took the pleasantly distracted Moss a looong time to just arrange all the pieces, eventually tucking them between the pages of Mistakes Are Great, putting the book away, and then leaning against Smoky. He reached for Isa's fingers and held them in his, pulling gently and opening his arms invitingly for him to rest against him.

"I'd like to find glue together, Isa," he smiled, "though we have the more pressing issue of water." he glanced at their hill of things now basking in the morning sun. "I actually haven't checked out our stuff. I know I didn't buy any glue from Sanctuary --- but I'll check them later." he nuzzled him, settling down for a cuddle. Then he sat up straight. "Isa, do I smell?" he was suddenly aware of how he still had the dirt of yesterday's battle on him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa let himself be pulled, his smile grew as he settled within Moss’ arms and sat right on his lap. Facing him with his legs slightly curled around his hips. He wrapped his arms around his beau’s waist comfortably, being careful with the merman’s sling as he rested on him. The redhead hummed, nuzzling his face into his merman’s neck and shoulder.

“I can go with ya theeeen- mweee!” Isa tightened his arms and legs around Moss as he settled down. Then he relaxed, rolling to his side so Moss can be comfortable in their position, ready to snuggle- only for him to sit up again. Isa pouted, reaching out to wrap his arms around Moss’ neck and pulled him down. Making him lie on top of him instead and took a deep breath; he can feel Isa’s racing heartbeat through their clothes. “ . . . Stay with me.” He pleaded in a whisper. The tips of his ears turned red.

“I don’t care that ya smell. I want ya stay with me.” A hand rubbed Moss’s lower back, wanting to comfort him somehow. “You’re restless. Is something wrong?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Being pulled down, Moss found that he could not disobey Isa speaking this way. It startled him, for he's never experienced words like gravity. "I'll stay." Teals assured indigo blues.

Moss shook his head, smiling, curtaining white strands brushing Isa's cheeks. His hair had grown a little longer this past month. "No, it's just that it's the first time I'm cuddling you without having taken a bath. I just want to be presentable." he shrugged, though he looked reassured that Isa didn't mind.

He propped himself up with elbows on either side of him, a foot rose up and down lazily. "Isa, why have you been calling me endearing names in the common language? You usually use words in Mier."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa gazed into those precious teal eyes and sighed, relieved and reassured that Moss will stay. His pout softened to a shy smile, gentle in nature as he reached up to tuck a few wandering long strands behind Moss’ ear. Lightly caressing the creamy locks between his bare fingers as he listened to his beau. Then he hummed, understanding his worry. He couldn’t stop combing his hair nor the lazy rubs on Moss’ lower back. That feeling of making sure he’s really alive lingered in those touches, hidden underneath the loving adoration Isa gives him.

Though the question took him off guard. Didn’t Moss ask him the same question before? Well he didn’t mind repeating. Isa‘s shy smile grew.

”I saw that it made ya happy. Turning red like an apple whenever i said them and asking me if I really saw ya that way. I love seeing ya that happy.” He replied tenderly. “Of course, I’m still gonna use endearing names in Mier and my mother’s language. You’re mi Tesoro~ mi mare di orca~ My corizon ~ and nothing’s gonna change that.”

”. . . Moss?” Isa started, raising a brow. Curious, a tinge of worry began to surface in those mischievous indigo blues. “Ya seem more . . . assertive today. With the stares and all. Is it because of what happened yesterday?” He’s starting to wonder if maybe they should have bathed, to wash away the grime caused by yesterday. If it’ll help Moss relax, Isa is all the more willing.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss rested his head on Isa's shoulder, tilted up to gaze at him sleepily, enjoying his touches. Next to them, Okami huffed, still asleep, and rolled over to Pluplu who had its head tucked in a wing.

"Corizon . . . that's new." Moss smiled. "It sounds like the horizon of a coral reef sea."

He blinked awake more, when he noticed that tinge of worry swimming in Isa's indigo eyes. "Yes." he propped his elbow up, chin on his palm again. Once more that look of wanting to just take Isa in came back. He cupped his cheek, teal eyes wandering all over Isa's face like the way he appreciatively looked at the sunrise. "Before, I kept on wondering, 'will we fit together?', 'will I be happy with you?', but when I saw death coming, and thought that this was it. I thought of you, and all my hesitation disappeared. I thought, 'I should have kissed him more', 'I should have told him I loved him more', 'I should have told him what he meant to me' . . ." he smiled, looking at the flecks of gem light dancing across Isa's face. He cupped his cheek again, and look into his eyes very seriously.

"Isa, thank you. For caring for me, for liking me, and loving me. I love you. Very much. And you . . ." Moss looked for the words. "Ever since meeting you and being with you, I've . . . I've had this loss in me. From my friends. For a long time. I still do, I still want it back, but because of you, that hole in me became smaller, and many times it vanished completely, and I was happy because of you. I had wondered what I was going to do after I brought my friends back home, I don't expect to be welcomed back to Atlantis, I don't even want to be prince, and for a long time, I felt like I didn't have a place to return to. That's why I like travelling, because I am also searching. Looking for a place to belong, but after being with you. I found it. In you. And . . . it means more than you'll ever know to know that I have a place to return to. I feel . . . I feel like I have a place . . . and I'm peaceful. I always keep going back to the past, with how me and my friends were. That was my home. And . . . I wish I didn't do the things that I did . . . And . . . to be honest, I know that things will never go back the same way it was before, but having you, I feel like I can move on . . . like I have something else that is important . . . and that . . . no matter what happens between my friends and me, I won't be alone . . ." he lowered his head, tears gathering a little at the corners of his eyes. Moss blinked them away. "So . . . " And here he looked at Isa seriously again. "You . . . what you've done for me . . . just wanting to be with me . . . it's . . . you give me a lot of hope, Isa, and I want to stay with you, if you'll have me too."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“For my dearest”​

With Moss so close, Isa turned his head a bit and took a deep breath. He smelled like dirt and sweat with hints of citrus, bringing the redhead comfort as he felt his precious weight on him. Feeling his heart beating slow and steady. Watching him getting sleepy with a warm smile, finding him adorable.

”It means heart, my love.” Isa replied in a whisper, tenderness twinkled in his eyes.

However, as Moss propped himself up and answered bluntly, the redhead tensed. Ready to say ‘let’s take a bath together.’ Wanting to comfort the merman overwhelmed his senses as it suddenly became his priority. Plans among plans to take Moss’ mind off the war yesterday, ready to whisk him away- the redhead froze. Blinking owlishly as he noticed the merman’s change in his gaze. Shadows from his long hair veiling his face from the colors around them, highlighting his creamy hair in various of hues.

It’s the same look he has seen in the past, when they were traveling to the Highlands. Moss would give him that look . . . But he would always hide it. Why is he revealing it today? The couple can feel Isa’s heart beating faster, some sort of expectation came forth in his mind yet he didn’t know what exactly. It’s making him anxious- he wanted to know!

Isa jumped when Moss cupped his cheek, snapping him out of his thoughts. He listened, cheeks and ears turning red the more Moss admitted his feelings, his thoughts about them, of how felt when he thought death was coming. Trancing Isa in the more he listened.

The redhead tenderly cupped Moss’ cheeks, thumbs wiping away those crystalline tears to clearly see his teal eyes. “Oh Moss . . .” Isa cooed gently, warm tears spilling out of the corner of his own shiny eyes as a happy gentle smile grew. Gazing at him as if he was the world to him. “Yes . . . I . . . Oh my goodness. Yes, I want to stay with ya.”

His words almost sounded like a proposal- Isa’s heart skipped a beat as a thought came back. Perhaps . . . Perhaps he should- he can feel the last remaining bit of his chains eroding away. His past doubts, his reason to hunting his uncle. It’s completely gone.

He has a new reason for living.

“Everything that makes me whole, it belongs to ya.” Isa whispered. “I’ll give my heart and soul. I’m yours.”

Oh gosh, he sounded so cheesy but he means it. Never regretting, never backing away or feeling embarrassed- okay, maybe a bit embarrassed but he will not—dares not!— hides. Isa gazed back at Moss with love, timid tenderness and warmth that’s only for Moss to see and know. As he is the source for this gentle gaze and smile. The redhead leaned up and kissed him. “I’m so cheesy.” He chuckled under his breath, sniffling as he tried to blink away the tears. Happy.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

At Isa's yes, Moss brightened like the sunrise.

"Okay!" he breathed deeply, smiling like wow. He carefully cupped his cheeks "I'll take care of you, Isa." teal eyes promised indigo blues. And met his kiss with loving lips.

Moss didn't even let him finish his last sentence and kissed him again. "I don't care." Moss smooched him once more. " If this is cheesy, then this is cairnsmore, and that is the best cheese I've ever tasted." He smiled. And just gazed at him, looking everywhere at his face. Then he chuckled. "Do you know what's strange, Isa? This feels like we've made this promise before!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Giddy with each kiss Moss gave, Isa wiggled under him. Smiling and chuckling as he held Moss tighter, giving him a gentle squeeze around the waist. “Cairnsmore? Heheh~” He gazed back, taking a deep breathe as he listened to Moss’ chuckle. Then he hummed lazily, curious before he chuckled quietly.

”If we had, then I would make this promise over and over again to ya. Just stronger every time.” Isa mumbled, mindlessly rubbing the lower part of the merman’s back with a thumb.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss swooned. "Isa, your words are becoming more and more naturally poetic." he fanned himself with his shirt collar. "And it feels like I did." he added thoughtfully, looking at the sands, trying to recall. "Though I don't remember when. It feels like I've decided a long time ago, only . . . I hesitated . . ." He looked back at him smiling. "But now, I'm pretty certain you are the one. Odd how death strips away all the unnecessary things, and gives you the courage to make final decisions . . ." Then he paused as though he realized something.

Moss' jaw dropped. He looked at Isa, decided not to say what he was going to say, looked at the sands as though wondering if he should say it. Closed his mouth. Looked at Isa again. And then took a deep breath. "Isa . . . you know that . . . I still need to bring my friends home, right? I was wondering . . . What do you want to do after this? Because . . . I just realized . . . how I just talked to you right now and asked if I could stay with you. I basically asked you to marry me, didn't I?!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Can’t help myself, Angel~ Ya bring the poet in me.” He purred, gently bumping their foreheads before kissing him again.

Smiling bashfully, Isa watched Moss’ expressions. Raising a thin brow as something dawned on the merman as his jaw proceeded to drop. Then the redhead snorted and chuckled. Amusement and love twinkled in his indigo eyes. “Yes, Moss. I’m aware.” He squeezed the merman within his arms as he pondered.

”What I would like to do . . . Look for our non-traveling home together.” He replied warmly, his smile grew gentle and kind as he breathed slow and deep. Gazing at Moss. “Yeah, yeah ya did and I said ‘yes’ . . . we can take our time with our engagement though. No need for rush since I’m yours and you’re mine~” His rubbings started to go up his back and on his neck, massaging just above the spine and neck connection with a thumb.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' eyes softened after the kiss,and then became excited. His bright smile retutned, and he had that look that he gets when thinking of new recipes, only he was thinking of their home. Their home. Now it was Moss who was giddy on top of Isa.

And when Isa reaffirmed what Moss thought he did, he became red, gaping, fully aware now, and Isa had said yes. HE SAID YES. YES. Moss happily couldn't believe it, this was a lifelong commitment, and Isa said YES. And Isa was looking at him like this. And Moss was reeling.

He let out a breath, eyes closing, white strands brushing Isa's face, as he shuddered from his touches, stomach clenching against his. "No rush. Right." He chuckled, as though no way was he going to be able to not rush. Isa's mere touch brought forth a heady wave that washed away Moss' reserve, leaving nothing but a deep desire to collide.

He slowly opened his eyes, and Isa could see that. "That's going to be a little hard, but . . .", he cupped his cheek, and just how the land was a boundary to the sea, his teal eyes showed that Moss couldn't cross any line that would ruin what they have, " . . . yes, no rush. Can I kiss the living daylights out of you, though?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back