• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -

Tucking those loose strands behind Moss’ ear with the hand that was rubbing his neck; the left hand. Then he placed that left hand back on the neck, enjoying Moss’ shuddering. So cute~ Oh how he loves Moss’ reactions~

Though that last expression got Isa to turn red up to his ears and down to his neck, blinking owlishly. He gulped audibly as he timidly leaned his red cheek into Moss’ hand. Fluttering his eyes slowly and half-lidded, a gleam of shy excitement shone. Lips parted slightly as he smiled gently. Arms wrapped around Moss’ neck to bring his face closer. “Please do~ more than one kiss too~” He quietly teased, his heart pounding hard. Combing and lightly tugging Moss’ creamy strands as he leaned up. Lips close to each other yet Isa waited patiently.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Isa's vision was covered by warm colors, morning teals framed by white streaks, and flecked gem light, as Moss leaned down and pressed his warm lips to his.

Moss reveled at Isa's yes. Happy, uplifting, smoothed by tenderness, and edged with that deep desire to collide. It was accompanied by a solemn promise, and a feeling of home. Moss leaned back, ever so slightly, gazing at Isa, and smiled. "I love you, Isa."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa gasped as Moss broke their kiss, taking heavy breathes. Gazing back at his . . . Fiancé with tender love. Like a flame flickering wildly before it settled in a calm, excitement melded into adoration and care so sweet as his dessert nickname from Moss. Then he perked up, his gentle smile looked silly from how happy he is, plumping his cheeks into his starry eyes that’s becoming wet.

He sniffled and laughed quietly. “I love ya, Moss.” Isa replied, leaning up again for their lips to lock again. Together and welcoming each other back home.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

He sighed contentedly on Isa's lips. He was home~

Moss brushed Isa's tears, and then settled to playfully and passionately making out with him, his Fiancé~and yes, happily smooching the living daylights out of him~

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He closed his eyes as Moss wiped away his tears before he was kissed. Many times. Causing him to be out of breathe before he kissed back.

The couple managed to find the glue within their stuff, sitting close to each other. Shoulder touching shoulder, waist touching waist. With Moss gluing the poem together and Isa reading through his Uncle’s research while holding onto said glue. The redhead took a deep breath and sighed happily. Dazed and comfortable as he kissed Moss’ shoulder again, for the umpteeth time then he went back to his book.

Despite going through hurt and pains of the past, Isa is happy that he gets to relax with Moss afterwards. Finally. Finally a piece of what their life together will be like. Filled with love and adventures, written and photographed in his collection of memories. He is pretty sure that Moss felt the same way~

They found their home.

Zer0 Zer0

Stillness
- Stillness -

Death haunts him like a plague. Flashes of blood, broken bones, and nails piercing flesh follow his fragile mind for years. A teenager is walking in the middle of the night, snow crunching under his heavy boots as he travelled between the blackened trees. The full moon‘s light peaking through the crooked branches as if being trapped within a spider’s jostled web. Furred white hood covering his autumn colored hair, shadowing his dead indigo blue eyes. White cloak fluttering slightly from the gentle winds, reveling dark priest clothing underneath. Hints of simple gold embroidery on the seams of his long tunic shined under the moonlight with each step he took.

Isa needed to leave. As much as he loves his adopted family in the Sect, he needs to leave. He couldn’t sleep without nightmares of his uncle. Hearing his laughter as pain jolted him awake and even then, he couldn’t move. Staring back at his uncle who just smiled and laughed at his face, screaming about how unfair it was. How unfair that he wasn’t his blood—- He flinched, taking a few steps back. His wide eyes searched the area in his fear and anger stirred easily, glowing yellow like a wolf hunting for it’s prey. Then he continued walking. For a minute there, he felt his uncle nearby, but that’s normal by now. The hallucinations were getting real. “It’s only a lie.” He muttered in disappointment, that urge of killing his uncle cried out. Luring him deeper and deeper into that black spiral of torment inside his mind. Revenge is his only cure.

He decided to camp inside a tree trunk, noticing the hole by luck. A stone covered the entrance, it was perfect for the thin teen. So he went inside—- and dropped into a tunnel. He screamed in surprise before screaming in pain, rolling on stones and roots until he finally stopped rolling. Face planting the ground— it was soft? And warm? Isa groaned before he looked up and blinked owlishly. Then he quickly pushed himself up as he starred in awe. A ruin. A small ruin of a temple, the ceiling is domed with a circular hole in the middle, letting the moon be the temple’s light source. Designs of angular people coming inside and gifted offerings to an ancient. A woman with white hair and icy blue eyes in a white dress. He didn’t recognize the Ancient. She didn’t look like any of the Ancients he knew. However he recognized the snowflake symbol on the Ancient’s forehead.

“ . . . Khione.” He muttered, surprised once more. Khione used to be the Ancient of snow and ice, but she passed away in grief of Titan dying. Her body became the snow and ice of Leor, replaced by another Ancient. Not that many people worshipped her since she is of snow and ice, they thought of her as cold and stoic. However, in his studies, she is the kindest of Ancients. Always helping Titan bring beautiful flowers after her snow storms. She was Titan’s love and source of peace. That’s when he noticed of what he was sitting on. Grass. Green and supple grass filled the ground floor with wildflowers unknown to the world’s discourse. “No wonder it’s so warm.” He muttered tiredly. His eyes started to droop as he stared at the grass and flowers— this place smelled like lavender and peppermint—-

Isa slacked and plopped on the bouncy grass. His body curled slightly as he slept. Dreaming of his mother’s hand caressing his hair as she sang her lullaby.

He forgot. Khione is also known to bring sleep onto others, keeping them still as they either recover in her supple kindness or die under her frigidity.

Isa slept for three days straight and when he woke up, he felt better. Needing a bit of stillness to calm the storm of chaos within, he suppose. He thanked the Ancient before continuing his journey.

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss?’ The merman will hear in his head. A familiar and calming tone fluttering in his mind. ‘Moss? May I come to ya? I wanna stay besides ya right now.’

Should the merman let him know where, a few moments later, he’d spot a floating claw coming from a distance. With Isa searching to spot him as he floated towards his way.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

'What happened?' said Moss' concerned voice immediately. 'I'm at Mrs. Kettlewhistle's.'

Moments later, when the Purrsian mom's workshop came to view, he'd see a spot of silver among the gold patina roofs and colorfully woven cloths stretched over the houses and streets. And there stood Moss waving at him, wearing what seemed to be someone else's apron that was too short for him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa wasn’t ready to reply to the leyline honestly, so he fibbed with a cheery tone. “I want to see your beautiful face~”

Once he spotted Mrs. Kettlewhistle’s home, he lowered the floating claw down and jumped off before the shadow faded away. Landing on his feet and kneeled from the drop before standing up again, grinning. He seemed normal enough and yet . . . Isa is pale, paler than he would usually be. His eyes seemed to be watery like he was trying to hold back tears effectively. His confident stride is more of a stagger, what with the subtle and slow limp—- was that a bruise on his cheek?

The sprout, usually so bouncy and curly, is now limp. Completely lying on Isa’s autumn red colored hair.

Isa reached out to hold Moss’ hand, his tense grin softened a bit by the touch. He sighed quietly. “Hello, Love~ what a lovely apron ya have on~” He lightly teased, using his other hand to gently tug on the very tiny cloth for cooking. He didn’t even notice that one of his hands is bare—-the one that’s holding his hand.

”Ya look adorable ~” Isa purred, raising his hand up to kiss the knuckles.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was looking at him with blank puzzlement, teal eyes glancing up at a spot on Isa's hair a moment, before searching his expression again. He cupped Isa's cheeks, looking at him gravely, "What happened?" he repeated softly with so much concern.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked owlishly when Moss pulled his hand away before he could kiss it, flinching when he felt that same hand with it’s partner cupping his cheeks. Then his eyes widened in surprise from the concern he can hear clearly. He . . . He couldn’t lie. Not to Moss, but he doesn’t know how he can tall about this.

Moss can see the surprise waning, replaced with many emotions; sadness, anger, confusion, and- Tears started to gather at the corners of his frustrated eyes. His grin shrunk to a tiny frown as he struggled on how to talk. “I -“

Isa took a deep and shaky breathe. “I . . . I may . . . Theosebia is my- . . .” It’s hard. It’s really hard.

“She’s my ancestor.” Isa whispered grimly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' eyes widened. "What?" he gaped. He stared at Isa in helpless worry, as his hands immediately wiped the corners of his eyes and caressed him. His hands smelled like curry. He didn't know what to say, but the next thing Isa knew, he was embraced in those warm arms like a blanket on a rainy night . "O thee mou, that's . . . that's a real shocker." he let out a breath, ruffling the wilted sprout. Moss kissed the little herb, then pressed his lips on Isa's forehead. "How . . . how are you feeling?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa closed his eyes as he felt Moss’ warm hands wipe away his tears, taking a deep breathe, and smelled curry. He unconsciously leaned into his hands’ caresses, silently asking for comfort, and he did get it. Warmth surrounded him and Isa nuzzled his face into the merman’s shoulder. His own arms raised and wrapped around his love And he let’s out another shaky sigh; relief spreads from the merman’s touch.

Ah. There’s that odd feeling again, that single spot that’s on the crown of his head. He felt the light plush of lips there; not realizing that the sprout raised a bit, curling it’s leaves happily. Then said lips pressed on his forehead, again comfort spreads within him like a needed balm to his scarred wounds.

“I feel all over the place.” Isa admitted, his hands clenching on Moss’ shirt. “There are no words to truly express how I feel about this piece of news, only actions.”

”I screamed inside Zosimos’ chambers and broke a piece of ruined dome.” He muttered, peeking up at his beau with weary and half-lidded eyes. “All I want to do is just get away and stay in bed.” He didn’t want to deal with people, not anymore. He felt too drained, too numb to deal with strangers anymore. Truly, he is done with the world and only wished to be a hermit—- he is willing to let Moss put him in a literal closet and lock it just to have space.

”I never asked for this- I just stuck my hand inside the bust and it took a bit of blood of mine and it just blurted out her name. ‘Welcome, Theosebia’—-“ Isa scoffed, turning his head away. His frown grew deeper; hurting deeply.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

This sprout was emoting. Moss had now confirmed it. Or rather, it was expressing Isa's feelings. And so he rained Isa's face with kisses, and just in case the sprout was a separate entity, gave each of its chubby leaves and the new growth on its tip that he just noticed now very gentle kisses each.

"We can do that." said Moss immediately, looking down at the camp of a handful of colorful tents crammed inside Mrs. Kettlewhistle's workshop yard. It was surprisingly empty of sand boats. Actually all the sandboats in the area were gone and most of the workshops were closed, windows boarded shut, with belongings strewn everywhere, as though their owners had left in a hurry. Mrs. Kay's tent was the largest one, and smoke was belowing out from its metal side chimney. There was hardly anyone moving about outside this time of day.

"Mrs. Kettlewhistle, could you please take over the curry for me? I need to talk with Isa!" he called below.

"Of course, dear! You two come back for lunch, okay?" said Mrs. Kettlewhistle's voice from the back of her home.

"We'll see!" Moss took the small apron off and hung it on a hook by the third floor forge. "This is going to sound weird, Isa, but do you want to rest in the neighbor's house?" he pointed at one of the boarded up workshops. It's abandoned right now. We can borrow a tent from Vidya though, or find a vacant roof tower over there?" He pointed at a spot where Isa had seen solar surfing kids before. There were no kids playing now as the hot desert sun shone through the tower's stained glass windows.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The little sprout slowly stood up, curling happily as Moss rained kisses on Isa’s reddening face. Then it waved his chubby leaves when Moss kissed it too; Isa felt weird about that odd sensation on the crown of his head. What’s with that? Is there something up there? He wanted to reach up there and search. He gave Moss kisses too, timid and bashful, thankful to his sweet care.

“We can?” Isa piped up quietly, hope glittered in his eyes at the idea. He watched his beau look around before calling out to Mrs. Kettlewhistle. He gingerly grinned. Seems like she is doing okay now. “Hm?” The redhead focused on the merman and blinked owlishly.

”You’re right, Moss. That is strange.” Isa mentioned before taking a deep breath. “Okay . . . Yes, I would like to.” As long it is quiet and peaceful . . .

Isa followed Moss to the neighbor’s, asking if he needed help with anything.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"Nope, I got this luprisca~" and with a click, the lock to the back door came free. Moss twirled between his fingers the wires he used to pick the lock with a grin at Isa, then pocketed them and reached out for his hand. He quietly opened the door.

The place just looked well kept, but empty, with an old green rug patterned like the arches of Barad Eithel left behind, a stray shoe missing its pair, scattered parchment, and an old lantern hanging from the ceiling. The workshop was built into side of a tower ruin, and so wood and clay bricks gave way to brass and patina gold as they went up the stairs, searching for a place to chill, pass rooms with beds left behind with no mattresses, and on to the top of the tower where the stained glass windows had been repaired. This area had been turned into a small garden. There were pots hanging outside the windows and some of the narrow single row of vegetable beds had been disturbed, the crops within missing, though there were a few growing sprouts left behind here and there.

"What about this spot?" asked Moss.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Taking the grinning Moss’ hand, Isa weakly smiled back, and went inside. Letting his beau to leading the way. He looked around curiously, seeing how empty it was. Then they reached the garden area. The redhead took a deep breath and sighed, nodding. “Yeah, this spot is nice.” Especially since he saw the light shining through the colorful glass windows. He took a few steps, bathing in the colorful hues of rich reds, purples, and teals as he quietly gazed at the new sprouts.

His own sprout is slightly limp, but at least it’s standing now.

”. . . I’m surprised almost everyone left here . . .” Isa muttered. Then he huffed before looking at Moss and reached to hold his hand again. Leaning his head on his tanned shoulder, gently nuzzling him with his forehead. The little sprout brush his neck. “It’s so quiet~” he silently purred. Finally he can think and breathe and pretend that he is stable in the head-

“ . . .”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss gazed at Isa speckled with colorful light on this golden afternoon, admiring the view. "They must have been afraid of the rain." said Moss,holding his hand and putting an arm around him. He smiled when Isa purred and rubbed his shoulder. "Isa,I won't ask you to talk about what happened, but I'm here when you want me to listen, okay?" He gently kissed his head and lightly tickled the sprout's chubby leaves.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

He nodded, turning bashfully red when he saw Moss staring at him. It took a few quiet minutes, but Isa let Moss know of what happened. Of him finding Zosimos’s room, of how he tried to control L, of how after sending his spirit away with his love he went searching the place. Of crashing into a pillar after having too much fun with an orca based ship thingy that floats around. Of going into another room where a bust was when he tried to search for a way to lock the doors—

“My hand got trapped inside the bust and it cut my hand to get a small sample of my blood.” Isa sighed. Not moving from his safe space which is Moss’ shoulder. “Next thing I hear is ‘Hello Theosebia~’—— aughhhhh!“. Out of impulse, Isa grabbed a rock from the ground and lunged it out of an open window with full force, huffing heavily as the thought of it was pissing him off.

” . . . I. . . . I don‘t know how to feel on it . . .” Isa lamely explained, his tense shoulders slouched now that he tossed something out of his anger. The beginning of yellow branches started to reveal in those deep indigo blue eyes.

”I mean . . . I’m related to the one who threatened ya and manipulated Manuel to kill my mothe——“ Isa took a deeeeeeeep breathe. “I can’t tell of that’s just cruel irony or comedic justice.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was quiet for a bit after Isa told him what happened --- he got extremely excited about the air ships, wanted to see the otherworldly sea flora, was awed that Titan's soul stone could support a world, and was not sorry Zosimos provoked Liliana which ended him. He also lightly turned Isa's cheek so that he could see the cut from the crash, and gave it a little comforting kiss --- he then squeezed his hand.

"It is a cruel thing to know . . . but I guess it depends on how you look at it. For me, your blood isn't bad, just because Theosebia's is. And I don't define you by your ancestors, I define you by your actions. And . . . Isa, you and her are worlds apart. If she was in your place, I don't think Theosebia would give your soul peace, she'd try to use it." he squeezed his hand again. "You are not your, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great," Moss took a deep breath, "great, great, great, great, great, great, great gran-thing."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa closed his eyes, not flinching as Moss gently kissed his reddening cheek; the little sprout bounced it’s leaves happily. Gleeful from having care and attention from the merman. The redhead squeezed his hand back, leaning his forehead to gently bump Moss’ affectionally, and keeping it there. Nuzzling him.

He listened to Moss’ words and pondered. He is right; if they switched places, Theosebia would’ve used him and tormented Moss for her own gain. Not give them peace . . . It’s just so ironic- perhaps he shouldn’t think hard on it, but it’s hard. It’s very hard to not think about Theosebia and being related to her. He took a a deep breathe and nodded before leaning his head back a bit; still within Moss’ personal space.

Isa smiled weakly, blinking rapidly to repel the tears that’s starting to gather in the corners of his eyes. “Thank ya, Moss.” He kissed him, squeezing his hand back gratefully. “I needed to hear that . . . I won’t promise to not snap at someone though.”

He turned pink. “I’m not gonna handle people well for a while . . .”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"That's alright, Isa. You just rest, and whatever needs people handling, just tell me what to do and I'll do it for you." Moss nuzzled his forehead and gave him a reassuring kiss back. He fondled his red hair.

They were quiet for a bit, enjoying the silence and the distant sounds of life below them drifting through the open stained glass window.

Moss shifted, and then suddenly he drew his hand back --- squeak! --- Isa heard it around Moss' other side, and there, half buried in upturned dirt near a leaking water jar was a very tiny puffed up frog.

It was glaring up at Moss with its beady rectangle eyes, squaring up with him on all fours, and it let out a ferocious piffling, 'Squeak! Squeak!'

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa nodded and hummed in the kiss. Tilting his head slightly to fit their lips better. He broke the kiss with a light smack sound. Half lidded and dazed eyes gazed lovingly at sweet teal ones. “O-okay~” He leaned his head into Moss’ hand, enjoying the caring touch. Within the quiet and peace, the redhead stayed close to the merman, not enough to give body heat, but enough to lightly bump shoulders and to give gentle pecks on the neck.

Isa mostly gazed at Moss while hearing the distant sounds of life, admiring him silently as he tucks a strand of white hair behind an ear. Just as he opened his mouth, ready to give Moss something—- only to jump at the sudden squeak.

A squeak?

The redhead leaned to the side to see behind Moss and snorted at the source of said squeak. Why is this frog so cute? And it was angry—- was that it’s warcry? Gosh, that’s adorable. “Hey there, little fella~ are ya okay?” Isa asked, resisting the urge to reach and hold this frog—-this cute and adorably angry frog.

”I thought frogs belonged in jungles...why are ya here, hm?” Isa cooed quietly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

'Squeak!' it blipped defiantly at Isa.

Moss burst out laughing.

The frog swelled even more that it looked like it might burst. 'Squeak! Squeak!' It hopped rearing for a fight, it's little mouth lipping at the soles of Moss' sandal.

"Oh, I forgot what this frog's called!' Moss snapped his fingers trying to remember. "But there's a lot of these in the rivers of Menagerie. So surprised to see one this far from there." Then he perked up as though he suddenly had an idea. "Want to know what it's saying?" He grinned at Isa, drawing aside his desert cloak and pulling out his spellbook from his leather chest holster.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back