• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss ran his hands across Isa's back. "No, it's not." said Moss, shaking his head, looking moved again. "It's just . . .You don't like the deep ocean. You would face that for me, Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa nodded, grinning though nervous of swimming in deep waters. “I-I’ll work on my fear...little-little by little. Just so I can, hopefully, not...not panic underwater.”​

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled brightly again, and hugged Isa. He smooched his cheek. "It means a lot to me, to have someone face my past together with me."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled, shutting the eye closest to the cheek Moss smooched. “Tell me about it~ it’s comforting to have someone besides ya when things get tough.” He mumbled, kissing all over Moss’ face tenderly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hummed, nodding in agreement, and hugged Isa again, enjoying his kisses. Then he looked like he just realized something. "O, Isa, I didn't think this through . . . the panacea . . . it breaks curses, not give merman tails nor allow you to cross the Pillars of Hercules . . . And if I get my tail back, that means I won't have legs anymore . . . I don't want that . . . I miss the ocean, but I want to be with you more than I want to be in the sea . . . Maybe the goliath route is better. Panacea for my friends, but goliath for us? Unless the crystal will actually grant me legs?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Listening to Moss’ concerns, Isa hummed before nodding. He reached up to lightly tug on his pale hair, twirling a strand around his finger. “ . . . Maybe I can ask Loki . . . “ The redhead became nervous, remembering how he got bruises from asking a question related to his uncle and how the Ancient seemed tired . . .

“Actually, no. Not that I don’t believe he doesn’t know, but he needs to rest after last time...with the bruises on my arms.” The redhead has checked on the Ancient a couple of times in his dreams afterwards, worried about him. He just couldn’t help it. Loki has always watched over the Sect and to know he got tired after running-

Isa wanted to keep Loki as far away from Theosebia as he possibly can.

“Hmmm . . . Well, I’m sure there’s a way to temporarily have tails. We can change our forms into animals, after all. Who says we can’t find a spell to have tails? For now, we can do more research about the Goliath route in case the mer-tail route is not possible, okay?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"O, it's not the tail." said Moss, "Otherwise I would have just taught Tybalt and the others how to turn into orcas. It's the strength of the current. The way to Atlantis is through a long tunnel, and it's like a tadpole trying to swim against a full blasting water pump if you are barred from entering." he was silent for a while, and then nodded at Isa. "Alright, I'll ask Uroburos more about the goliath." He realized something again. "What do you mean we can change our forms into animals? Can you do that too?" He was once more amazed at Isa's magical prowess.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa nodded, pondering of what to do. He is still questioning about helping Uroburos simply because of reviving him might inquire something immoral. “I still need to ask him something too. I should probably go with you...oh! Um.” His cheeks turned pink at the attention Moss was giving him.

”Yeah. I learned how to change forms after studying your grimore a couple of times.” The redhead tilted his head, curious. “I haven’t tried the spell yet, so I don’t know what I would be.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Seeing Moss excited, Isa complied, smiling bashful. He couldn’t say no, can he? “Alright, let me get my book.”​

The redhead crawled out the warm blankets, revealing pale skin that’s marked and covered with matching red spots. Reaching out to grab his bag that was lying close to their bed and pulled out his lavender grimore. Then he shuffled back besides Moss’ side, opening the book across his lap. He smiled, looking excited.

“Well, here goes nothing.” As soon Isa uttered the spell, the sigil on the page glowed, his eyes changed to full neon yellow. Black fur pricked out from the pores of his skin, puffing up until it settled down. His body elongated, a slim tail came out of his tail bone, becoming sleek yet underlining a powerful flex of muscles underneath. His face molded out, a black wet nose, his pointy ears rounded, and his mouth turned into a powerful jaw that can break bones. Legs and arms bends oddly, hands and feet becoming large paws with sharp claws. Yellow eyes staring back at Moss’ teal ones.

There, standing besides the merman, is a large black jaguar. He can see his spots too, every time he moved gracefully, Moss can see the spots appearing and disappearing within the dark fur. Isa’s purr was deep too as he started to gently head butted and nuzzled Moss’ head and horn.

. 3807A097-2B4A-4C98-B2D0-AE8EB01AC627.jpeg A7E16C51-B21A-4E7C-96D8-F118A214ACC6.jpeg

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"It matches you." said Moss, impressed. He began to wonder if the first animal forms they took reflected who they were. Because thinking about what kind of animal Isa would be if he was one, a large graceful, powerful, and soft furred affectionate black predator matched him. He pulled Isa on to his chest. "Oof, you're heavy!" he chuckled, patting his fur. "And soooo soooooft~" he snuggled into the neck fur.

Now Isa knows how Okami feels, as Moss snuggled him hard and squished his fur cheeks and just kneaded everywhere there was enough fur and muscle to squish.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s purr went louder from the hard snuggles, just plopping himself on the merman to enjoy the kneading. One of his ears tended to flinch back whenever Moss squished his fur cheeks. Moss can see Isa’s mouth pulled back almost like he is smiling as his golden eyes gleamed playfully.

Then he licked Moss’ arm.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa opened his jaws wide- which was surprisingly bigger than Okami’s jaw could— revealing those pointy large teeth. His sandpaper tongue slightly curled inside. When Moss got close to his mouth, he couldn’t hold it back.

Isa burped.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Uuuugh . . ." Moss, blinked away. "You're breath's like digested shawarma." Not to be defeated, Moss inhaled then burped loudly at Isa back.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa snorted, shaking his head back, making a slight double chin. His ears folded back. His eyes went wide, pupils narrowed, and his mouth slightly parted.

Then he gently placed a large paw on Moss’ face.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Hahahaha!" with Moss' laughter muffled by Isa's paw, he pulled it down for some space, looked at him as though he was the most adorable thing, then inhaled, was caught mid-laughing, and then made a weird burped-ha-gulp. The type where you inhaled too much air afterwards and it's stuck in there.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

‘Grr?’

Isa sat up to pat Moss’ back. Wanting to make sure Moss isn’t choking on air. Literally.

Once he knew and made sure the merman was okay, the jaguar purred, opened his mouth. He burped loudly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Oh, thanks, Isa, ah --- ughhhhhh." He looked away burying his face in the pillow. "Okay, okay, you win." He conceded. He looked back and smiled at him, turning around to hug him again. He felt happy to actually have a teddy bear --- teddy jaguar --- boyfriend he can knead.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa snorted a bunch, presumably laughing at his beau who stuffed his face in the pillow, and smirking. Immensely pleased with trolling Moss at the moment. Worth waiting until the time is right~ Feeling arms around his neck, the jaguar followed the light tug and flopped on Moss, purring loudly. He loosely wrapped a thick arm on top of Moss’ side and back, gently kneading his back sometimes with his paw. Being careful with his claws.

The big cat nuzzled Moss’ face with his snout, his tail curling and waving about. Of course...Isa still likes to snuggle even as a cat.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss absently stroked the fur, slowly dozing off to sleep with Isa's loud purring lulling him away, until a thought popped out and pulled him back to waking.

"Isa, when you talked about the ocean, I was wondering, it sounded as if you experienced being underwater . . . in a bad way . . .What happened?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa was fluttering his lids slowly, ready to sleep like this when he heard Moss’ question. Snapping him back to the wakeful world. Tense, Moss can feel his muscles tensing up at the mention. He raised his head, yellow eyes staring back at those teals. He can tell that Isa is thinking hard and having an inner war.

Then with a heavy sigh, looking ashamed as he let his head hang, his form started to burn away. Ashes floating in the air for a quiet moment as he became human once more, sitting, but not straight. He was hunched over and nodded.

”Yeah, I have...” He sighed again, raking a hand through his messy hair. He looked up at Moss, frowning gently. “To merfolk, chilly waters are wonderful, something normal to always enjoy, but to someone like me...it‘s a perfect grave, or so I thought back then. When I was just a dumb kid-“

——
“Flashback “

Within the snowing storm, a small figure can be seen trudging up an old path that’s in the red forests nearby the Sect. Not caring of how heavy his mud ridden boots felt or how cold he felt for not wearing a warm coat and hat. Just a shirt and pants that were too light. The tips of his ears are ruby red and fingers were darker than normal. The stretched skin was drying faster and he felt that itchy needles piercing through his meat. He ignored it. His eyes, once vibrant deep blues, are now dark and dull. His usual playful rebellious charm gone, replaced by a numb shell. Within his arms was a heavy metal ball connected to a rope, tied around his ankle.

Isa wanted everything to stop.

He wanted everything to stop. The food didn‘t taste like anything. He didn‘t want to read anymore history books. He didn’t find pranks enjoyable anymore. What’s worse is the pity stares, the whispers behind his back. the way people literally move away from him as if he was plagued human. This thought made the teen chuckle morosely. He is a plagued human. Should he even be called human? No, a dangerous plagued monster is more like it. Just any minute now, any second, and Isa knew. He just knew...he would be no different to those he help set free. A demon.

He almost turned into one yesterday, when Violet wanted to check on him. Asked if he ate anything- he knew she was just worried, but at the time, he felt like she was thinking that he ate a human already. He snapped at her, pushed her away, and yelled— growled at her. Violet, caring Violet, got hurt. He pushed her to the icy pillars and her head was bleeding. He only managed to snap back to ‘normal’ when Melgar pulled him back and scolded him as the others went to help Violet. Glaring at him-

He can practically hear their thoughts: He’s a demon.

And he agreed...

How could Gramps and Doc believe he will be okay? How? With these horrible scars that ache all the time. Just how can he? Not with his mother dead the way she did... why didn’t his uncle kill him too?

So now, as the storm became a fury, Isa took this chance to leave. For good. Leaving only a letter to two people in the Sect. He will never hurt others again. They don’t even have to kill him. He’s not worth saving. He looked up, lifting his rather heavy head with a creaky neck, and smiled crookedly. He can see it. The sea’s horizon just past the trees. Perfect. Just a little more. Just a little more.

Once he reached the cliff’s edge, the teen took off his boots and sets them aside. Staring at the white and grey horizon. No need for fishes to choke on them, right? Though he can‘t do anything about his clothes. He still wanted decency- the little bit that he still has at the moment anyways. With a deep breath and puffing out white air, Isa just closed his eyes, let’s himself lean forward as the weight in his arms became heavier-

“ISA!!”

And down, he fell off the cliff, face-first. Not being able to hear an old man’s voice echoing with the air gushing and muffling his ears. Bumping into a jutting rock, causing him to flip around. Then he broke the sea’s surface with a splash. That’s when everything went still and silent. Even the pain on his shoulder suddenly went numb from the frozen touch of icy waters. Air escaped his lungs. He smiled, feeling at peace for once as he sank down fast. He opened his eyes, staring up as he watched the bubbles go up to the surface. The only pain he felt now is in his chest. Everything became hazy around the edges of his vision. The urge to swim and breath, ignored. His bones tensed, frozen over by the intense chill. He wanted this. He wanted to see his mom again. He wanted to stop being in pain already...

Next thing he knew, a blue Isa was waking up to a frantic Father Ryn and scared Melgar on land. The Drow had stopped doing chest compressions the moment Gramps called out his name.

——

” . . . Gramps couldn’t stop hugging me. He scolded me so much for it before he would wrap me in a blanket. Melgar kept dragging me to sit in front of the fire pits to breath with it. He stalked me too, made sure I didn’t have a chance to jump off again, or drown in the bathtub.“ Isa huffed. “It sounds silly, but he was right. I was thinking about drowning myself in the bathtub too...so he washed with me to stay on sight. Even Violet and Doc made sure I didn’t steal medicine from them.”

”When I finally get that people were actually worried about me, not disgusted, I developed that fear. It was bad before, I used to scream whenever I felt cold water on me, but I can control it now. I needed to control it.” Isa peeked at Moss before looking away, ashamed of his past actions.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Isa . . . " Moss embraced him.

He had been silent, listening solemnly, sitting up and holding Isa's hand comfortingly until the end of his story.

"You . . . you were very brave. That was selfless of you to jump . . . And Isa? You are worth saving, and I'm glad that you're here now." He hugged him very tight. He kissed the side of his head and hugged him some more, rubbing his back, and pulling the blanket up to cover him. "Thank you for sharing with me."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Brave? More like dumb- mrph!” Isa expected Moss to be disgusted by him, using the sea as his cause of death. Yet he didn’t, hugging him tightly and kissing his head. It’s moments like this that the redhead felt comforted, whenever Moss does something to the contrary. Like when he said that he’ll accept the scars before and eventually touching them.

Wrapped in a blanket, the redhead looked up at the merman. His tense muscles relaxed under Moss’ tender rubbings. Then after a quiet moment, Isa started to sniffle and nodded. Nuzzling his face on his shoulder and wiping his tears away with the blanket. “Sorry...I’m just...it’s been a while to think about- I haven’t shared that with anyone so...” Isa stuttered, hugging Moss back just as tightly.

”Thank ya for caring about me...” He sniffled before sighing and just snuggled Moss.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled warmly and kissed his forehead again. "You're welcome, Isa." he hugged him, swaying in place. "Will you promise me, though, if something happens and you feel like sacrificing yourself to protect us, will you tell me first?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back