• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -

He chuckled at the frog, watching it fight and bite Moss’ sandal. Then he looked at a Moss. Smiling brightly. “Of course~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss arrived at the right page. He whispered the spell, taking out a chip of mica. It crumbled into snow, as his hand glowed white and blue Atlantean runes swirled up his wrist.

Moss chortled, " . . . plant you as lettuce and feed you to the snails, it will be a slow death . . . burry you deep into the soil where the sun don't shine . . . I think it thinks we're plants, Isa, all its threats are gardening related." said Moss, highy amused.

He booped its inflated belly, making it give an involuntary, 'Heeek!'

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

As Isa watched the Atlantean runes swirl around his fiancé, he couldn’t help but admire Moss’ beauty. It’s hard not to. Then he remembered his endeavor of going to the market—-what’s leftover of said market. He was lucky to find such items and he’s been meaning to give one to him-

He snorted and laughed quietly, watching Moss poke the frog’s inflated belly. “Daww. So cute. Poor thing.” The redhead shook his head and sighed, leaning his head on the merman’s shoulder. This is comfortable. The quiet is nice and having a little funny moment is what’s needed right now. No annoying person to be around nor some sort of conflict that needs to be fixed— just his beau and him relaxing in a garden with a frog. Indigo eyes stared up at the merman who is having fun at teasing the frog, enamored. The stained glass windows above made Moss ever colorful and bright; bringing out more of his angular beauty from the sharp dark shadows. White hair dyed in pink, purples, and teals.

Isa reached in his pocket and pulled out two items, squeezing them tightly. His stomach started to jump around the more he wanted to surprise Moss. What if he doesn’t like it?! What if he didn’t want it?! What if-

So many thoughts ran over his anger now that it‘s focused on the love of his life.

With a deep breathe, Isa cleared his throat. Red tinted his ears and cheeks. “Moss? Ca-can I tell ya something?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes?" Moss looked up from rolling the indignant frog around with a finger, face still bright from his laughter.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s face turned completely red when Moss stared back at him. Suddenly becoming bashful as his bravado dwindled under his happy gaze. “U-uhhh. . . . “ Well this is harder than he thought. “May I have your hand?”

That’s an odd question!! Why?! He sounded like he wanted to dance with him—— not that the thought was horrible, it’s just random, but so is what he wanted to do.......aaahhhhhhhhhhh-

“Um . . .” Is he sweating? He’s always sweating, they are in the desert. Isa reached a hand out timidly, not looking away with his pinched lips and wide eyes.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked concerned now, and shooed the frog back into its clay jar. He wiped his finger clean. "What's wrong?" he placed his hand in his, a little confused, but comfortingly cupped Isa's cheek with the other.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

With a deep breathe, Isa waited until Moss gave him his hand. Feeling warm skin on his own bare one—-oh, he forgot to wear his glove. No matter. He shyly nuzzled his cheek into Moss’ hand, the sprout in his head flapped it’s leaves nervously as he held Moss’ hand like he is a precious treasure. Careful and dainty yet secure.

”I know ya proposed to me but I felt this makes it official.” Isa smiled bashfully as he tenderly slipped something on Moss’ left hand— on the finger next to his pinky, is a ring. Gold with carved waves intricately swirling around the band and there was a blue-teal stone in the middle of the crashing waves. That stone looks like a materia. The redhead hummed as he looked at the ring, happy to see it there and that it fit before gazing at Moss. Once again, bashful as he didn’t know if he’d like it.

“I . . . Bought my own too, but I didn’t know if ya like yours. Sooooo-“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss blinked many times, as it dawned on him what was happening.

His jaw dropped and his breath seemed stuck in his chest, as he gazed at the ring, and then at Isa. His face melted into tender joy. Official . . . official did feel different. It felt like a seal and another step forward. Something Moss always wanted, have always wanted for a looong time.

Moss squeezed Isa's hand. "Isa . . . I love it, Isa." he whispered, still shocked and happy. He touched his forehead to his nuzzling meaningfully, and cupped his cheeks. Then he realized something, and held Isa's hand again. "I . . . I slip your ring into your finger too, right?" he whispered, wanting this moment to be perfect.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa sighed in relief, noticing Moss’ tender joy. His cheeks stayed red as he felt his hand being squeezed, staring back at those bejeweled teals. He squeezed his hand back. Closing his eyes as Moss cupped his cheeks and nuzzled him. Isa smiled sweetly, happy to make Moss happy. That he likes—loves the ring. His heart skipped a beat when his beau suggested something.

Indigo eyes looked at their hands, intertwining their fingers as he shyly replied. “Y-yes.” Isa revealed his own ring. It was black, etched in flames with a reddish-indigo stone. Another materia. He leaned his head back a bit, barely an inch away from Moss’ as he took his glove off of his left hand. Then, he offered his hand towards the merman shyly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"It matches you." said Moss, looking up at Isa feeling fluffy all over. Very softly Moss took the ring. He straightened gracefully, then kneeled, taking Isa's hand, and Isa saw again in him the elegance of a prince. His prince. Moss closed his eyes and raised Isa's hand and pressed them to his lips for a long time. And then, those teal eyes wrapped him in love, as Moss with all the gentleness in the world, slipped his fiancé's ring into his finger.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s reddened face turned to a dark shade of red as he watched Moss kneeled gracefully—— he couldn’t help it. He thought ‘My prince~’, swooning. His head steamed, the merman took his hand gently and kissed it. The redhead‘s eyes swirled in his shyness, finding this much more intimate than their cuddle sessions. The spot where Moss kissed tingled. His heart is beating fast. He held his breathe as teal eyes gazed at him, wrapping him in his love.

Oh gosh, he couldn’t take it-

Moss slipped the ring in his finger and it’s official. Their relationship is official-

“. . . Oh good glory, Moss.” Isa’s hand is shaking— actually his entire body is shaking from how bashful and happy he is right now. The sprout on his head is bouncing it’s leaves a lot too. And his knees buckled, landing on the ground in front of the merman as he couldn’t handle his overwhelming joy spreading. Isa leaned in carefully to bump their foreheads gently. Feeling tender and doesn’t know what to do with himself. He held onto Moss’ hand and squeezed, the materia in both of their rings sparkled from the bejeweled light.

Why he is such a hopeless romantic?

“I love ya, Moss.” Isa whispered before brushing their lips together.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I know!" Moss caught Isa just not knowing what to say too, but just bubble there in joy and smile, and just bask in him. Their rings glittered in the colorful light of the stained glass.

Moss nudged and snuggled Isa's forehead, entwining their fingers together. "I love you too, Isa~" he gazed at him, before sweetly kissing him back, his horn gently pressing into the leaves of his sprout.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Smiling, his face brightened as he snuggled Moss’ forehead back. Kissing him and melting in the sweetness. Said leaves curled around his horn like it was hugging it. Isa couldn’t help it; he ‘mwee’-ed quietly in the smooch. He leaned back to breath only to dive in again, giving the merman—his merman— more sweet kisses.

Moss would notice that Isa is inching closer and closer with each kiss too, to the point that he is literally sitting on his lap. Completely dazed and happy. He didn’t even care of hearing the angry frog squeaking in it’s utter confusion of two plants banging their heads together.

’Squeak!’

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' teal eyes were full of love when Isa leaned back to breath, then his smiling lips welcomed his dive back with a passion, kissing him long and deep.

Moss was completely oblivious to the confused frog. The moment Isa sat on his lap, he passionately hugged him closer with a gasp.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

After kissing some more, Isa couldn’t handle his heart beating hard against his chest, nuzzling Moss’ shoulder and pecking his tanned neck. Feeling that urge to collide and yet he was still hesitant. Shy and timid from the sheer intensity of the act. He loves Moss, very much so. But he couldn’t. He wasn’t ready.

and he knew that Moss wants to collide.

With a shuddering breathe, the redhead leaned back a bit and smiled bashfully. Enamored and dazed as he gazed into Moss’ lovely and sweet teals. “I think I feel better . . . A little.” This. This is the peace he needed. Moss is the peace he needed and wanted; a home to return to and feel safe.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss felt the change in Isa and immediately stopped. "Isa?" he whispered, still breathless and dizzy. His hold on him loosened.

Moss didn't understand his words as he listened. Isa had just given him a ring, they were celebrating, but Isa thinks he feels better . . . a little. Moss was immediately horrified.

"Isa," his tone held so much apology and attentive care, as his hand ever so gently hovered next to Isa's cheek, "did I go too far?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked blearily as Moss suddenly became apologetic. His hand hovering close to his cheek as if he was afraid to touch him, but why? He pondered for a moment, silent in his musings. Then he realized why Moss was sorry; he thought he was pushing Isa into something he wasn’t ready for-

Warm hands cupped Moss’ cheeks as he leaned into Moss’ gentle hand, letting his own cheek be cupped. “Not at all.” Isa comforted him, soothing his fear as he nudged their foreheads tenderly. “I’m feeling better from before . . . About my blood.” He hugged him tightly, wrapping his arms underneath his arms, and around the back. Rubbing in circles as he pecked his cheek.

”I’m not ready, but ya didn’t do anything wrong either. I’m sorry for scaring ya.” Isa mumbled in his ear, his words honeyed with tender loving care as he tried to calm him down. “Ya are okay~ I’m okay~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss let out a huge sigh of relief and nuzzled his forehead, hugging Isa tight. "O, I thought I was too much." his shoulders relaxed in Isa's arms. Catching his breath back, he finally cupped Isa's cheek this time. "Does me wanting you scare you, Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa purred when Moss properly cupped his cheek, closing his eyes happily before opening them, half-lidded. Gazing at the merman with a shy smile. “No. I’m not afraid of ya wanting me.”

He squeezed his waist. “I trust ya. Ya backed away when ya thought ya pushed my boundaries. “ He replied, leaning back a bit to peck the tip of his nose tenderly. “It’s just . . . We’re at someone else’s home and sand. Sand everywhere- I don’t want sand everywhere everywhere— p-plus, I’m just . . . I smell of sweat and it’s just not- nooooo.”

Isa had started to ramble as to why he‘s not ready and Moss can surmise it easily; Isa is a secret hopeless romantic and he wanted their first time to be perfect. He turned red when he mentioned his idea. “I figured it’d be nice if we . . . Wanting each other in colder climate? By a fire?” He squeaked at the end.

”Without hot sand everywhere?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss went red, reflecting back his desire for him with a coy smile. He was glad Isa wasn't afraid of him.

He met up Isa's peck with a boop of his nose, and chuckled. "Your sweat smell isn't bad." Moss buried his face in Isa's chest and inhaled. "It makes your scent stronger and I like smelling it on me when you're away. But I do understand that we are in someone else's home, they'd probably freak out if they knew what we were doing."

As he listened some more, Moss eyes widened at a memory. "You mean, like when we were at the beach in The Highlands?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled, eyes widening when Moss buried his face in his chest, arching his back a bit. He can hear Isa’s heart beating fast. His cheeks tinted red up to the tips of his ears. He nodded. “Or somewhere colder too. That way, we can enjoy each other’s . . . Body heat more.”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH- Okay. Okay. He is shy about being this honest in his oddly romantic idea. It is his first and as much as Moss probably is not thinking as much about the setting itself; Isa is just asdhfjgjhkf-

“Iiifffffff- that’s okay?” Isa asked at the end. Then he covered his red face with his hands, clearly his shyness is too much for him. “If not, it’s okay too. I’m just weird.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I'd like it very much~," Moss started trailing kisses up his chest, "to need to be so close~" his lips brushed up his neck, "for warmth, Isa~" he tantalizingly whispered in his ear.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hitched his breathe, feeling Moss coming up, teasing him as he replied slowly. He flinched and trembled under Moss’ words, his alluring lips brushing ever so slightly on his sensitive skin as he trailed up his neck and to his ear-

“Mwee!” Isa flinched again, pressing his hands closer to his tomato-red face. S-so close! So close to his red ear with his sweetened words of promise—oh he can tell that Moss is excited of that idea. Oh gosh, he can feel his heart wanting to beat out of his chest with how hard it’s hitting his chest. O-oh gosh-

Isa gulped noisily as he peeked through slightly parted fingers. “I-I’m glad ya like the idea, M-maki-roll.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hummed, "I am open to all of your ideas, my cinnamon roll~" he gently brushed Isa's hair. Seeing their glittering rings side by side, he became enamored. " We can do all of them~" he whispered, then nipped his ear.

That lunch time, Moss enjoyed teasing Isa and making him blush on his lap. Settling to follow his lead, his roaming hands and warm lips went wherever Isa pleased, making him tingle and quake with gusto until they both had their fill and were deeply sated.

Katsuya Katsuya

ken-fairclough-tarsis-enclave-market2-1024x514.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -

Arm in arm with Isa, with a basket slung over his free one, Moss strolled with a skip in his step underneath the colorfully patterned canvas of the Barad Eithel market. The entire sandy bottom with their mosaic stone tiles was changed. It was a clear pool that flooded all the bottom buildings that were now abandoned, or, for the stubborn folks that refused to leave, removed of their wares and goods, and were transferred to their second floor where falteringly, Purrsians and dark skinned men and women were trying to sell their wares as usual.

All the sandboats of the city huddled next to makeshift platforms mostly made of rubble. Many families had retreated to the boats that they pushed along gently with metal poles or white branches that had blooming lichen where the water touched them. There was hammering and many shadows crossed the stained glass light overhead, as people reinforced their roofs. The dripping from the petrifying rain had ceased, dried off from the desert heat, and here and there were a few daring scavengers going inside the abandoned homes to loot or fish out whatever precious belongings and alchemical materials got left behind in the waters.

The healing tent next to the potter's house was the busiest place, still filled with people half petrified waiting for their turn to be cured.

The market prices had sky rocketed and no one was selling drinking water, but the vendors that Moss and Isa visited for their caravan plans, were more than happy to have some business.

Earlier, they had joined the Kettlewhistles late for lunch. Mrs. Kettlewhistle welcomed Isa with open paws, and it was with a big smile that she introduced her daughter to him. She was looking alright, the way a child forgets what having no legs means, as she whizzed around the house on a wheel chair. Moss said they couldn't stay long yet, but Mrs. Kettlewhistle understood. She had finished drawing up a sketch of the first half of their caravan, and this was what she showed to them, saying that she's going to need the designs they want for the windows and other specific details soon if they want the caravan finished early. So now, Moss and Isa were here in the market, just taking their time, without a fear of the water, for Moss' magic kept it at bay.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back