• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Marlow's Shop -

'I did, and your drawings.' said James with a deadpan voice. 'I'm outside the glass shop. I just want to say good bye before I make the long journey home. Should I come in or do you want to come down?'

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s grin turned mischievous. “Well I’m glad ya like meh drawings.” He chuckled. “Just come up.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

There was a knock downstairs and Marlow went down. A new stride joined his, as the artisan returned up, and Isa saw behind him the still emaciated, but cleaner and straight-to-business face of James Pendragon.

"You look . . . not as thin as the last time I saw you. You filled out a little, Isa." said James. He pointed at his neck. "And new tattoos too."

"Right, I'll leave you guys be. I'll just be upstairs with your boyfriend if you two need anything." said Marlow, and disappeared up the roof stairs.

Hoot

Sasha fluttered into the cloak folds around James neck and nestled there comfortably.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa waited upstairs and when he saw James, he snorted. Grinning impishly. “And you’re awake~” His grin softened when it came to his tattoos. A hand reached up to touch ‘em. “Yeah, more like I got them back.”

He smiled at Marlow. “Thank ya.”

His gaze returned to the Pendragon, sitting up. “So? Excited that ya can go home soon?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

"You lost your tattoos?" James cocked an eyebrow, but he shrugged and left it be. He waited till Marlow was out of earshot. "Not exactly that excited, still hurts to move and I'll be passing through battlefields for a month, probably, but it doesn't matter, my friends are having a harder time back at home. Have you heard of the approaching Templar army from Menagerie? Best you and Moss leave too before they get here."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“We’re already planning on it.” Isa mentioned, sighing. That’s one more for L to worry about now. “I’ll let a friend of mine know though. Hope the cure will help your village.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

"It will." James nodded gratefully, smiling at Isa for a moment. "You'll also be glad to know that those people you saved from Ghostlight, they're the ones taking care of the people who are having a harder time with the sickness. They are immune to the disease. Ah, and your friends, they're alright. They caught it too after they defeated the Templars and took control of the Sunken Temple. Actually, your friends and the Godfather and his men, but they're mostly holding on."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked owlishly at the news before his grin softened to a heartwarming smile; relief spreads to his face and entire being. “That’s wonderful to hear.” He sighed gratefully. The survivors got better and they are helping others- he could cry right now if James wasn’t here. He’s not ready to actually shed tears in front of this stoic guy. Isa’s pretty sure that James wouldn’t know what to do.

Maybe he should, just to troll James.

“Then I can’t wait to tell Moss. I’m sure he’ll be happy to hear about the lives he saved.” Isa muttered. “Oh. Make sure to pull my uncle’s posters down when ya return and everything is all good. He’s dead.” He pondered for a moment.

”Ya might want to check on Giovanni too . . . I’m pretty sure the Templars are not under Theosebia’s control anymore. Not sure if they will be friendly though.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

"He's dead." said James grimly. "The Godfather and his men spared no quarters. And . . . the army from Vanar? Their commander and maybe even their officers were being controlled, because when their army met The Godfather's they basically allowed themselves to be divided, then surrounded, then killed, then routed." he shook his head. "I'm glad Lorenzo's dead, Theosebia too. Vidya told me everything." he looked at Isa with newfound respect. "Thank you, Isa, not just for the cure, but for everything."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s smile sharpened at the news before looking at another sketch of the Southern lights. “He’s dead? Yikes.” He can only imagine the brutality the Godfather gave out to the Vanar army and on Giovanni. Wincing at the idea and shaking it off before looking back up at James when he mentioned about Vidya. Blinking owlishly before hiding his face behind a page, leaving only the happy sprout waving it’s chubby leaves slightly.

He’s never gonna get used to that, is he?

”. . . You’re welcome.” James can tell he was bashful by his tone. Then he cleared his throat. “I’m surprised she told ya.” Guess she knew or heard from Moss that they knew each other or was grateful towards James for looking after her mother—-whatever the reason was, Isa was not gonna question it.

”I heard ya looked after Vidya’s ma. Thank you and I’m sorry it happened to both of ya. To everyone who was involved.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

James' eyes turned steely, looking at the wall as though recalling that memory. "I'm only sorry I did not get to kill him myself. I do not know who was more of a monster, him or the one who actually looked like one."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Him because she didn’t control him or his actions. He chose to hurt others.” Isa huffed, shaking his head. “At least, Theosebia has her reasons - I think something horrible happened to her and derived her mad— he just . . . did it to gain something from her.”

Annnnd there’s the bit of anger flaring. He may be calm about not having revenge anymore but that doesn’t mean he will not be angry towards the evil man. For Ancients’ sake, he murdered his mother and other people’s family members without care. “I’m just glad one of my spirit guides took his spirit somewhere after he passed.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

"I hope it's a place where his victims will get justice." said James without the slightest hint of remorse. "If I may make a request, will you destroy all his research pertaining to the creation of that disease and anthroparions?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“It should be. Yaxkin mentioned about retribution.” The redhead replied nonchalantly.

At the request, Isa grinned and for once, James can see his sadistic side came out. It’s the same face he shows to his enemies; a dark glee and joy of doing something to hurt someone else.

”Oh trust me~ I’m planning to. Once I read everything, imma burn the ones that are harmful and dangerous. The rest, I’m keeping and planning to give to my sect in their restricted part of the library.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

"Alright, then, I trust you." nodded James. "Well, it's about time Sasha and I start the long trek home. Let me say good-bye to your boyfriend too." he went up the roof where he shook hands with Moss who secretly told him about the drows fixing the portal to Windshear. James was surprised, he had thought that got destroyed and was relieved that Isa had asked Lysanthir if James could pass through.

"All the sooner I can get this to Renee." said James. "Well, I guess I'm staying here longer. I'll go speak to this Lysanthir then." he nodded to both of them. "It has been nice seeing you two, please continue to make this world a better place."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Fiancé.” Isa gently corrected, his face softened to a loving gaze as he looked at the stairway. As if he was imagining Moss standing there before sighing in his happiness. Then he looked at James, that loving gaze went away, leaving behind an amiable smile. “And yeah, sure.”

He followed behind James, saying goodbye to the tucked owl too with sweet pets as his beau and friend talked briefly. His smile widened a bit when James heard Moss about the portal. As James said his goodbye, Isa sighed and nuzzled Moss’ shoulder. “Let me get a few months of peace and maybe I will.” He said playfully, exhausted.

“It’s nice seeing ya alive. Tell everyone back in Bird village I said ‘Hi, stay well.’” As James left, Isa told Moss about what he heard from James. Especially about the survivors they rescued from the Ghostlands. “Seems like they are doing better~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Marlow's Shop -

Moss noticed how tired Isa sounded and made a mental note to pull his weight more in their dealings, not just the cooking and home stuff.

"I will." said James. With a last hoot and hopping closer to Isa's cheek for a sweet petting, Sasha fluttered back on to James shoulder, and the two descended down the stairs and out of the shop.

Marlow left the couple on the roof to help his brother with a late lunch, so the two had a long moment to themselves. Moss asked Isa to sit and offered to give him a back massage as they talked. "Yeah, that must mean that they can walk already." he had a warm smile. "It must be all that time in the badlands . . . the sickness there must be much, much worse if they are immune to that . . . berserker disease. Speaking of which, we should give it a name."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

As they walked up to the roof, Isa was delightfully surprised by Moss’ offer. ”Are ya okay?” He asked playfully, but nodded ’yes’ to his offer. Taking a sit and let‘s the merman rub his back and shoulders. He groaned whenever he rubbed in a knot, currently the base of his neck and spine.

”I have no doubt in my mind that the Badlands is the cause for their immune systems.” He smiled. “Berserker disease sounds about accurate. We’ll name it tha-aaaaat feels good~”

Isa melted under Moss’ hands.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I'm alright, just noticed how tired you are." said Moss before giving Isa a massage.

He smiled, loosening up more knots to the point of making Isa pleasantly lax. "Berserker disease it is." As Moss massaged his scalp, he thought of something. "Isa? I was thinking, with the sudden fortune of having actual airships, how about we, well, not rush the journey to get Panacea and travel on land? Maybe go around ruins you want to see or anywhere, just so that you can rest long?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa purred as he felt sweet rubbings on his scalp, fluttering his eyes closed to enjoy Moss’ care fully. He hummed in mindless agreement at the title. Then he hummed curiously at what Moss is proposing. Opening one eye halfway to look up at him. “Why, Moss? I thought ya wanted to get the cure for your friends as soon as possible?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I do. But, well . . . I guess I just want to let you rest more." It has happened, Moss realized. Isa was more important to him than his friends. He felt a little bad, but in the honest parts of him he worried for Isa's health more.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hummed, his smile grew warm as he realized that Moss was worried about him to suggest this. “I don’t wanna stall time either . . . A happy medium then.” He pondered for a bit then grinned. Fluttering both eyes to open as he stared up at the merman. “How about . . . We go at a usual pace, but fly above the clouds? Or take a more secluded route to not see anybody? If that’s okay?”

He should be okay if they don’t see any strangers for a while, taking space for himself with people he knows.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa warmly smiled, enamored with Moss again. “It is~ We can even go underwater since it’s secluded and it’ll be fast.” He reached up to gently cup the merman’s sun kissed cheeks and pulled him down to give him an upside-down kiss. “You’re wonderful, mi corazon~”

”Is there anything ya want from me?“ He asked tenderly. “Shall we watch the southern lights underwater again? Cuddles? Want me to cook ya breakfast and dinner?”

Isa gazed at Moss with that same warm smile. In his eyes is a twinkle from the sun above them. “Thou would like poetry about thine beautiful self?” He asked playfully.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"No --- well, I guess we have to go under the sea to hide. But maybe only during the day if there isn't much cloud to hide us? And at night we can fly --- mmm~" Moss smiled on Isa's lips. "Just taking care of you, Isa~" his upside down fiancè rubbed his cheeks.

His smile became bashful. "All of the above please. And maybe hugs from behind and neck kisses? Also, can we read a book together again?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back