• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss beamed at Isa, and with a soft look his side fins caressed his sides. He was about to kiss him, but then shyly glanced at the others. "Well, that settles it. Shall we head on back to the caravan now?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Cheeks hinted pink, the sprout on his head swayed bashfully when he felt Moss’ side fins caressing his sides. Isa grinned and nodded. “Yeah! Let’s go back home.”

”Alright then.” Oak chimed, smiling gently. He pushed himself up to stand, looking at the group with confidence brimming over. “We’ll talk more about our mission tomorrow. After breakfast and before lunch.”

“Let’s rest as well.” He told the sect members. ”Goodnight, everyone. May Loki give you sweet dreams~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

On the walk along the cliffside to their caravan, Moss gazed up at Isa, as he was being carried under the moonlight. His crockpot and ocean set knives dangled absently from his tail, as he reached up to cup his cheek and kiss him sweetly.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

As the crockpot and knives set clink with each step he took, along with the subtle crunch of snow, Isa sighed a puff of white air. His white cloak billowed gently behind him, he took a moment to bounce Moss a bit so he could sit comfortably in his arms before moving forward. He couldn’t resist that cooling hand that’s cupping his cheek; Isa tilted his head down and happily gazed at Moss.

He smiled, leaning down a bit to close the gap, and pressed their lips together. Isa groaned in the sweet kiss, fluttering his eyes closed for a moment- just a moment-!

His foot slipped, propelling them to fall down, his grip on Moss tightened protectively. Isa quickly spun around to land on his back, digging into the mound of snow as flakes momentarily flew in the air.

Isa blinked owlishly before snorting and laughed. “S-sorry, love. Hahahahah!”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Whoa!" Moss' crockpot went flying too, as he fell on top of Isa, his silver hair powdered in snow. Moss propped himself up with his elbows, laughing. "We literally fell head over heels with each other!"

He saw familiar greens and violets reflected in Isa's indigo eyes and looked up. The Southern lights danced in his own teal ones and he smiled, sighing a puff of mist. It was a nice night tonight. He looked down at Isa tenderly. "Do you want to open the sky roof and have a last hot cup of cocoa together?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chortled again from Moss’ comment. “Yeah, we did! Hahahah!” He noticed the subtle light of green and purple tinting the creamy strands of his beau and stared up at the Southern lights. Watching the greens and purples melding together for a second before gazing at Moss. His happy grin softened to a bashful and enamored smile as he noticed the glistening creamy strands look like silver strings under moonlight. Highlighting his cheek bones and the bridge of his nose.

He really felt like he is watching the moon’s guardian-

The redhead timidly raised a shoulder as if trying to hide his blushing cheeks but giving up halfway. Askfiifdnsj- Why is Moss looking at him like that?! Can he permanently look at him like that?! Is he weird for wanting such a simple act?! Ahsjfkgdkf- his brain malfunctioned again.

” . . . Y-yes!” Isa exclaimed excitedly, sitting up as he brought Moss closer only to try and calm down his racing heart. His face turned red. “I would love some open hot lights and watch the sky cocoa!”

What did he just say?! AHHHHHH!

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled. "Alright~" his hands glowed white, as with a sudden swoop he lifted Isa and spun. Grinning playfully, he held him close, as this time he carried him all the way to their caravan.

* * * *​

Opening the blankets for Isa to join him, their room was flecked with colorful speckles as the southern lights glinted on the stained glass windows. Their sky roof opened up to the moonlight, and a nice chill blew inside, making snuggling under the blankets very cozy. Moss was in his nest-mode, as the smell hot cocoa permeated the room.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked owlishly as he watched Moss’ runes swirling up his arms again, observing how his biceps and pectoral muscles flex as he was swooped up-

S-swooped up!!! IN THE SKY!!!

The redhead quickly wrapped his arms around Moss’ neck with a yelp, his eyes wide as he watched the land be smaller with each spin. He held his breathe before smiling wide. Enjoying the sudden rush of blood going through his veins as he turned his head towards his beau. Smiling open mouth and his hair wild from the billowing winds. Eyes shining brightly in his joy and tenderness when he felt Moss’ arms pulling him closer; he took advantage and kissed Moss’ neck and face teasingly. Revenge for the exciting swoop.

He kissed him all the way back to the caravan.

——-

Isa made sure to create a pillow nest for Moss to lean on as his beau made the cocoa, fluffing them before making one for Okami too, should he want to join them in their bedroom.

He snuggled into Nest mode Moss, one hand holding the hot cocoa while the other held onto one of the side fins. Rubbing with his thumb as he sipped his cup of warmth. Indigo eyes peeked at Moss’ neck, smirking in glee of his work, counting the many red spots that danced around the sensitive area. “Thank ya for the cocoa, love.” Isa kissed him, his lips tasted like chocolate, milk, and hints of cinnamon.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Okami did join them, already fast asleep around their feet and tail from all the fish bones he had eaten.

Now under the blankets, Moss' tail, curled around Isa tight, enjoying the deep kiss of chocolate, milk, and cinnamon. "You're welcome, luprisca~" his side fins curled around his hand. He budged a little, offering his lap for him to sit on and his chest to rest his back

Moss hugged him contentedly, sipping cocoa, and then sipping Isa's neck as they watched the lights play in the sky. "O! I forgot to say thank you. Thank you for your illusions and helping me cook tonight, and saying you wouldn't let me go alone." he nuzzled his cheek.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Taking the hint, Isa shuffled on top of Moss’ lap, and lean on his chest. Then he pulled the blanket on top of their legs and tail before he snuggled into the merman’s hug. Placing his arms on top of Moss’ and squeezing them tenderly. His cheeks tinted pink, feeling the teasing sip on his neck. His breath hitched.

When did he close his eyes?

Isa fluttered them open as he listened then he smiled. Turning around to face Moss and placing his cup on the floor as to not spill before cupping the merman’s cheeks. “You’re welcome, Moss~“ Then he pinched his cheeks lightly. “Nothing is gonna stop me from going with ya.” His eyes slightly narrowed, lips pouting a bit.

The merman can practically hear the ‘not even you ’ at the end of that sentence.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss mouth parted a little in surprise, and then he melted, touched. And he sort of got how saddened Isa must have felt when he insisted to go alone. That there are things he'd rather not go through more than his fears.

His hands held Isa's, and he leaned forward, forehead against his. "I'm sorry." he looked into his indigo eyes solemnly. "I won't . . . I won't stop you from coming with me anymore. No matter how dangerous, if you want to come, then let's go together." he squeezed his hands.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stared back at those precious teal eyes, his breathing became slow and deep as he listened. His pout softened to a gentle grin. His pinching loosened and his hands slid down to his shoulders, rubbing the, with his thumbs. “I know ya are scared. That’s why ya want me away.”

He sighed out, gingerly nuzzling their foreheads together. The sprout on his head swayed side to side slowly. Relaxed. “But I can’t handle the thought of leaving ya alone. Not after ya almost getting killed from the bird goliath. Worse still when I know it’ll be dangerous for ya.“ He sighed and kissed the tip of the merman’s nose. “ . . . Call me selfish or pushy because it‘s true. I rather stay with ya as long as possible than wait and worry without knowing what’s going on.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss nodded in understanding. So this was what loyalty was. Or, and he chuckled, the meaning of till death do us part. "I feel the same way." He thought of that time with the Malus explosion and the cold fear that dropped like an icy dagger in his stomach. He smiled up at Isa. "Tell me if you're going to go alone at something too, okay? You broke your promise four times." It was his turn to pull Isa's cheeks now.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa flinched by Moss’ comment and flinched again at the pinching on his cheeks. “Okhhhaaaaaaa-“ He waited until the merman stopped to continue. His cheeks pink with finger marks. “Though I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna leave ya for a while. Considering on where we’re going.”

Underwater, the place he is scared of and will not be far from Moss’ sight. He is pretty sure of that.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss nodded, content, and planted kisses all over Isa's pink cheeks. "Yes, you're going to be my little octopus most of the time~" He smiled, already thinking of how adorable Isa's gonna be and how Moss is going to struggle not to squish him in his hands, as he shows him around his home. He also thought about what Melgar said and how there might still be others looking for Isa.

"Octopus is also a good cover." The steel came back in his eyes again and he curled around Isa more protectively. "Before we go, we should do the same trick we pulled on the Templars and pretend you stayed behind in Cascatta."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Giggling, Isa closed his eyes with his pinkish cheeks plumped as he enjoyed Moss’ kisses. Humming in agreement in his gleeful daze. “Yep, your little octopus ~” He didn’t mind if Moss did squish him~ he loves seeing him happy~

He fluttered his eyes open when he heard Moss’ change of tone, noticed how his eyes steeled over. How his tail curled around him more as he talked of their plan. Aww, their good mood left~ Isa frowned a bit before pulling Moss into a kiss. Wanting to comfort him.

”Alright~ a little trolling on the sirens sounds like fun.” Isa grinned playfully. “Let’s check on your friends first, I’ll stay as an octopus while we are in Montagna. Unless we’re safe enough for me to reveal my true form.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

That kiss distracted Moss and his eyes softened, appreciative of Isa's comfort. "Alright~" he said, reassured. He hugged Isa tightly one more time, before settling down to sipping the last of his cocoa and wander his hands absently inside Isa's shirt, looking up every now and then to appreciate the southern lights.

"By the way, I just realized something. I have my legs again and, well . . . my man . . . maki . . ." Moss went red. "Do you . . . want to --- I know it's really late, maybe, just sitting on my lap, while --- unless you're in the mood to . . ." Moss was rambling shyly.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa kept his head on Moss‘ shoulder after finishing his cocoa, his eyes mesmerized by the colors above their heads. He hummed whenever he felt his beau’s hands caressing his back ever so sweetly. His own hands explored Moss’ back, feeling his scales underneath his fingertips.

A thin brow raised, hearing Moss’ rambling. His soft grin stretched to an amused smile. His cheeks turning pink. Then he sighed loudly, leaning back to shake his head. “Oh Moss~ ya already know my answer~” He placed a hand over the merman’s chest and lightly pushed him down on the pillow pile, hovering over him with a bashful smile.

”With ya, always~” He purred, pulling his shirt up, and tossing it aside.

——

Next morning, Isa is currently face planting on a pillow. Lying on top of Moss in his sleep, the blanket over the couple kept them decent in the morning’s waking sun.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss smiled warmly, then sat up and kissed Isa with a waking fire, before his arms and side fins wrapped around him and pulled him down into the covers.

Next morning, Moss' nose was burried deep into Isa's sprout, lips on autumn hair and curling green leaves, warm arms hugging the face planting Isa to his chest like a teddy bear and still one with him.

Moss liked waking up feeling one with him. Made him feel closer than a hug. He sighed contentedly as he opened his eyes to the light blue sky, shadows from passing clouds rolling across their bed. He slightly turned his head, and seeing Isa's position chuckled softly. His hand slowly moved across his shoulder blade, feeling the rise and fall of Isa's breathing. He was breathing normally, good~

Yawning, he gently nosed the little sprout and gave it the tiniest of good morning pecks. Suddenly he became curious. If he nipped the leaf, will Isa feel it? He lightly pressed a chubby leaf between his lips and then tugged.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss gasped. "Sorry, Isa!" he whispered, rubbing his head immediately. "How far have you reached into his soul?" he whispered at the sprout, and quickly patted it, straightening the leaves, made sure it's all comfortable. He wondered if Isa had roots all over his body, or just his head and if he should be worried. He started combing his hair looking for any sign of widespread rootage.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa relaxed, sighing in relief, and slightly nuzzled Moss. The sprout bounced it’s leaves happily as the merman made sure it was comfortable. As he combed his hair, Moss would see thin little roots spreading. Curving along the skull and going deeper as it reached for the spine. Barely visible by then.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' eyes widened in alarm. Should he message Liliana? Was he going to lose Isa because he'll turn into a tree and she wouldn't be able to remove the roots out of his spine? He suddenly regretted waiting all this time until Isa found out about the sprout thinking it would be funny.

Isa'd feel his heart hammering. "Er, Isa? Isa?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The sleepy redhead groaned and woke up to Moss’ voice. Raising his head to stare at the worried merman with squinting eyes. Then he noticed Moss’ heart racing, making him more awake and worried.

”Love? What’s wrong?” Isa pushed himself up with his elbows to cup the merman’s cheeks.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Nononono.Ican'tloseyouapieceofmewouldbegoneandI'dfeelemptyandthatthoughthorrifiesme.

Moss'eyes were wide. "Er . . ." he began calmly, covering Isa's hands. "So . . . this happened . . . two months ago . . . but . . . there's a plant on your head. Do you . . . have you ever felt weak or woozy for no reason. Ermmm. It . . ." Moss was breathing hard, but continued to talk calmly. "It has roots in your head? Er . . . Can we check if it's safe? And that it won't grow into a tree?" he held him tight --- or was trying not to, but failing.

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back