• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I just realized, after rereading your character thinking to herself "Jeez, he's not a celebrity"

Wait till she finds out he was literally in the news for being the sole reason such a huge number of people survived the collapse of the school he went to when he was still in middle school.

He is 100% a celebrity, just only in his hometown, and maybe a couple surrounding towns, since it'd be local news :D

Tries to think of how she would even find out anyway since he certainly wouldn't reveal it to her, (or anybody for that matter) willingly.

GrayLion256 GrayLion256
hehehe grace would probably know about that since she constantly reads news stories about heroes

What inspired y’all’s quirks? :) also I hope everyone had a good day!
To be honest, I used a random object generator a few years ago, got sponge... and I immediately got the ideas

I read everything since I think its a widdle bit rude to not read others posts, especially when they have so much potential! :^)
I feel the same way, I prefer to know what's going on at all times just in case, but every person's story effects the storyline, so it is important to keep up with everything

iambloom404 iambloom404 EmmaIine EmmaIine I don't know if you guys saw but Miyaki and Togoshi are on top of a building..... so maybe you should edit that a bit..... not to be mean but like.... they are on top of a building...
I guess maybe... hops or the rabbit hole was the transportation mode? idk

also I kinda forgot to mention.... when grace pulled him into her chest she basically shoved his face into her cleavage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back