• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honestly, I'm probably not going to post again until after the entrance exam. Hideki isn't interacting with anyone right now, which I mean during the entrance exam he wouldn't really be doing that anyway. I can only make so many post about him taking down robots. Once the exam ends or is about to end I'll make another post saying how many points he ended up getting.

Honestly, I'm probably not going to post again until after the entrance exam. Hideki isn't interacting with anyone right now, which I mean during the entrance exam he wouldn't really be doing that anyway. I can only make so many post about him taking down robots. Once the exam ends or is about to end I'll make another post saying how many points he ended up getting.
“Oh yeah, time to make another post about kicking robots and saving people.”

I just realized, after rereading your character thinking to herself "Jeez, he's not a celebrity"

Wait till she finds out he was literally in the news for being the sole reason such a huge number of people survived the collapse of the school he went to when he was still in middle school.

He is 100% a celebrity, just only in his hometown, and maybe a couple surrounding towns, since it'd be local news :D

Tries to think of how she would even find out anyway since he certainly wouldn't reveal it to her, (or anybody for that matter) willingly.

GrayLion256 GrayLion256

I think mine's pretty obvious. Everyone here watches Anime, I'd think. If ya can't figure mine out, then shame on you and not being cultured. No it's not Gara, his Gourd of sand compared to random sand he uses on the fly is just literally the best example :)

I think mine's pretty obvious. Everyone here watches Anime, I'd think. If ya can't figure mine out, then shame on you and not being cultured. No it's not Gara, his Gourd of sand compared to random sand he uses on the fly is just literally the best example :)
Omg don't hate me lol I don't know who Gara is 😭 lowkey though, his quirk kinda scares me, but it's also really really cool!

Aeris Aeris sighs in seeing someone who watches anime but has somehow never even heard about Naruto...

I will admit I have spelled "Gaara" wrong up till now though

Aeris Aeris sighs in seeing someone who watches anime but has somehow never even heard about Naruto...

I will admit I have spelled "Gaara" wrong up till now though

I'm sorrryyy!! I've heard about it, but that's about it lol couldn't tell you any other character except Naruto

There's always time to fine-tune everything! :)
The only thing i did not half bake was the dude’s height. Mah boi is 2 inches shorter than Emiko and about as tall as Hanarei Hanarei ’s Spookie gal.

A roast about his height included always hits hard in my book.

Last edited:
The only thing i did not half bake was the dude’s height. Mah boi is 2 inches shorter than Emiko and about as tall as Hanarei Hanarei ’s Spookie gal.

A roast about his height included always hits hard in my book.

I can safely say Emi would never make fun of his height lol I really like his CS! Not rereading because I such at remembering literally anything

I can safely say Emi would never make fun of his height lol I really like his CS! Not rereading because I such at remembering literally anything
Emiko: No! I never make fun of your height!

Takeo: Wait a moment, hold the phone. *Leaves and returns with foot stool*

Emiko: :l

Takeo: What you say!? Did I just hear the H-word!?

I just realized, after rereading your character thinking to herself "Jeez, he's not a celebrity"

Wait till she finds out he was literally in the news for being the sole reason such a huge number of people survived the collapse of the school he went to when he was still in middle school.

He is 100% a celebrity, just only in his hometown, and maybe a couple surrounding towns, since it'd be local news :D

Tries to think of how she would even find out anyway since he certainly wouldn't reveal it to her, (or anybody for that matter) willingly.

GrayLion256 GrayLion256
I love that. lol

TBH, I'm just skimming over everybody who isn't directly interacting with Miyaki :D It's easier. And I can always go back and actually read things later. I mean, the most I get outta reading things Miyaki isn't directly involved or going to be involved with is just a side story xD not much for me to do with any of the knowledge in all honesty, except maybe if said player forgot something their character did during a post; like if their character, say, pulled out an orange in one post, but is now somehow suddenly eating an apple instead in their next xD Mild example obviously, but you get it.
I read everything since I think its a widdle bit rude to not read others posts, especially when they have so much potential! :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back