• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No.....as of now they androids still have no rights sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ak-33 TIME

Who said my character hasn't taken the test yet

tenor.gif

Who says she hasn't? Also what is the chance that a less than advanced A.I could pass an advanced test
What if the test only involves clicking on a box that said "I'm not a robot" and then tell some number and alphabet from some twisted picture?

What if the test only involves clicking on a box that said "I'm not a robot" and then tell some number and alphabet from some twisted picture?
You see this test is for citizenship, which means that since it's taking something that's not an citizen into one which would be comparible to an immigrant test to get into the U.S. let me get one from upstairs

You see this test is for citizenship, which means that since it's taking something that's not an citizen into one which would be comparible to an immigrant test to get into the U.S. let me get one from upstairs
those are actually easy question

wait....actually.....that might work if the robot doesn't operate with something similar to the laws of robotics

As in "Thus JSDF fought there"?

I'm actually writing a fanfic of German Empire being invaded by the ancient fantasy army
YES! I was considering starting a fandom for it, the background being that a multinational military group is sent in to do their own research on the other side

wait I have problem....if the robots become citizens, then Tria and Honey are unpaid forever workers with jobs that they have to do......which means Tria and Honey would be slaves and slaves are illegal so they're masters would be arrested for slavery

YES! I was considering starting a fandom for it, the background being that a multinational military group is sent in to do their own research on the other side
I think the manga is the best one, I don't really like the character style in the anime version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back