• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Hmm yes we didn't bother to bring in the whole body, I'm sure this piece of their heart tissue with their DNA on would be enough to prove they're dead"

But I do wonder is taxidermy really doesn't work or did they just do it wrong? it's essentially arrangement of skin and stuff it to make their appearance looks good ya know, why would this work on other animals but doesn't work on this particular species...

i'll need to do some googling on human taxidermy and probably put myself on the FBI watchlist for a while in doing so lol

announcement
Perhaps my warnings were too subtle, or they weren't enough. Either ways, I warned you to tone it down. Multiple times too at that.
As a person of many mistakes I believe people deserve a chance of redemption, as they can learn from their mistakes(with me as an exception, because I never learn.) But you used up all those chances too.
Jackson123 Jackson123 is now removed from Sail the Stars due to foul language and the such. Your character sheet and lore entries will be removed. Please, have some courtesy.

I told you multiple times to tone it down. Multiple times have other players also said to tone it down. Now please, if you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back