• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was thinking more like "whose character is this?" And I was just sitting there wondering if it was a sarcastic question then it hit me that Honey is a synth.

Sigrun hasn't been put down in the firefight. She has been retconned out. I will not accept objections for this decision.

In the age of baked space beans, chefs have no place to stand in the public... and the rich only care about their looks. A chef seeking the true way of cooking cannot survive so easily in the age of Sailing the Stars...

Although I still find it hard to believe one would need to make these kinds of rules for an RP, I couldn't agree more with the newly expanded list. I'm honestly surprised a site admin didn't step in at some point because the site regularly checks, usually automatically, for forbidden keywords such as "nazi", gore related terms etc. Since I too am guilty of spamming the OOC with non-RP related stuff, I too will tone it down.

OOC is for out of character, literally. Any non-RP related stuff is allowed to a certain degree, unless it derails the whole thread.

Rules are updated. If you have any questions/objections please engage in a formal manner.
I've reread the rules and, quite frankly, I feel the RP will be more stable going forward from this point anyway. I'm sorry you had to deal with this, GM, but you made the right call. I made it quite plain that I was uncomfortable with things and I'm thankful most people listened, and, when someone didn't, you stepped in.
Thank you for updating the rules! Let's make this a great RP, lads.
Also, looking forward to playing with our two new characters!

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda and Arai Arai
I extended this to previous characters in the past, so I decided to extend it to you too: I'm a big fan of having pre-rp relationships sometimes, since I think it can give a more interesting angle than just a group of strangers learning about each other each time. If you like, I would certainly be up for establishing some prior relationships, be them friendly, friendly rivals, pure rivals or what have you. Of course, this is down to your discretion, and simply an offer. Do let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back