• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I dont know why but I imagine Connor being distinctly Australian, therefore I shall make the executive decision to make him the official animal wrangler of the Essex

We don't particularly need 2 pilots tho, the second one is for backup. Perhaps Arai Arai can take the spot? If they want of course.
If it's all the same, I wrote with a pilot in mind rather than a navigator, plus it leaves the spot available for someone entirely new. I'm still trying to decide how/where to jump in though, whether to wait until the Essex is back at a dock or just jump in now

Valkyrie Helmet- A hand me down helmet from that was part of a reward for a previous contract. As well as it's primary function of receiving communications and displaying flight information, Alyx has programmed the helmet to provide additional results from scans and combat information, as well as interface with her own systems. The helmet itself is a dark gray with a red highlight.
Ay! We got the same helmet brand, girl! :closed eyes open smile:

It was yours that gave me the inspiration! Plus the word Valkyrie when talking about Pilot stuff is just too good to not use.

If it's all the same, I wrote with a pilot in mind rather than a navigator, plus it leaves the spot available for someone entirely new. I'm still trying to decide how/where to jump in though, whether to wait until the Essex is back at a dock or just jump in now
Essex is heading to dock I think all new characters will be introduced then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back