• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Skrebi can probably plant some healing herbs there unless someone else has an idea for it. No weed ideas, pls

I'm more concerned about newspaper in space. One would assume electronics have long taken over, especially with the Earth + trees destroyed and all. Meh, it's a fun little detail.
But electronic had the risk of losing information by malfunction, papers won’t have to worry about that, and i believe trees could be replaced by similar ingredients one can find in space 😂

But electronic had the risk of losing information by malfunction, papers won’t have to worry about that, and i believe trees could be replaced by similar ingredients one can find in space 😂
Sure. I just imagined a newspaper space robot travelling from spaceship to spaceship to deliver the weekly newspaper "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands only"

Sure. I just imagined a newspaper space robot travelling from spaceship to spaceship to deliver the weekly newspaper "I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver - your hands only"
“I used to be a courier like you, then I took a bullet to my face.”

Thanks! I thought it was that but there was no prompt in the reply box. Anyway, RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan , my questions from the recruitment thread still stand :D

Both ideas can work. Since Inaros oversees the entire ship an extra AI for pilot duty would not be bad. Or a living breathing pilot works too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back