• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh, Broh and Alanus are both 6,4 too. The latter just appears taller because of the armor suit. Yeah, just saw that my CS is lacking that small detail. Kei is pretty short and slim, not particularly strong either, but he's fast and agile.

maxresdefault.jpg

Or this bad boy here, the Takemikazuchi tank. We can say it's a product of Ize Robotics.

and this is the scene of the tank in action:

Oh, Broh and Alanus are both 6,4 too. The latter just appears taller because of the armor suit. Yeah, just saw that my CS is lacking that small detail. Kei is pretty short and slim, not particularly strong either, but he's fast and agile.
Nice, if there is a interrogation scene i'll recommend Kei first to do the punish.

Oh shit, Alanus now reminds me of Hadrian from the Riyria revelations (amazing book series, highly recommend).

tumblr_o8h33ouUXu1ra5go6o1_500.png

I'm wondering would you post the details of, ya know, the Space Heckler & Koch? I think Sigrun could probably use a space HK416 w/ EOTech EXPS3 Holographic sight, KAC VFG broomhandle foregrip etc etc, in case things got serious like if we got boarding battle and it might be too much for the old Luger to handle lol

but then we'll also need space EOTech and space KAC for these extra parts

I'm wondering would you post the details of, ya know, the Space Heckler & Koch? I think Sigrun could probably use a space HK416 w/ EOTech EXPS3 Holographic sight, KAC VFG broomhandle foregrip etc etc, in case things got serious like if we got boarding battle and it might be too much for the old Luger to handle lol

but then we'll also need space EOTech and space KAC for these extra parts
HK816 is a medium ranged German assault rifle based off of the original HK416 platform designed for the military. It has since been made to meet modern warfare standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back