• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Waltz is a busy company man. Most of the ship’s crew owns one of their bonkers of a product!

Finally got around to my character sheet TT I hope its alright
For relationships if anybody wants, they can be the one who found Honey and bought them

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher I put a couple responsibilities for the ship captain if you don't care to check it out

also how do yall come up with fancy weapons and gear TT
While Sarah is surely not the one who purchased Honey. She is automatically a friend to the pilot.

"We search for the internet’s best coupons. Stop wasting time and money — Honey helps you find coupon codes on 30,000+ sites." Use the code bssponsors to get 3% off your first purchase...

"Which is why I use Honey. Honey is an online learning community that you can learn--and teach--just about anything..."

"We search for the internet’s best coupons. Stop wasting time and money — Honey helps you find coupon codes on 30,000+ sites." Use the code bssponsors to get 3% off your first purchase...
oh yeah i forgot that existed lol

If you need help, the M41A is being retired from service in the Colonial Marines, so a surplus would appear on the market. Also Starfleet lore time:

STARCOM is the designation given to the long arm of the Starfleet, and is the most feared and respected name in the Galaxy, supporting about 100 dreadnoughts, 500 destroyers, and tens of thousands of smaller craft.As the officers thirst for power, they have been known to be more cocky and reckless, but also they are more likely to help those under attack.

The Colonial Marines are the toughest and best branch of STARCOM. This branch has four main purposes: ship boarding/repelling boarders, zero-gravity combat, and Air to Ground combat. This does mean that the Colonial marines have a small, but effective, population of gunships and dropships. The marines are common split into three sections, Infantry, Pilots, and Force Recon. Infantry are as you expect, being armed with the M41A Mk2 Rifle, Pilots the same, but Force Recon is unique, for they are armed with heavy duty power armor, with a build in chain gun(for images, look up Maritain Marine Force Recon). The Colonial Marines also are known for favoring Kinetic and Ballistic weapons over Energy based, which are very common in the STARCOM Navy

The Mobile Infantry is the name given to the "Ground Pounders" of STARCOM. These men, armed with the Morita III assault rifle, are but 10 regiments strong, and are only used in planetary invasions.

The Planetary Defence Forces. The biggest joke since the US Coast Guard, many Naval commanders are suprised when they hear that their ships now belong to the PDF, which is quickly growing as the need for warships is draining. The PDF in the internal police for STARCOM, and is needing more and more resources as pirates become rampant.

Last edited:
Finally got around to my character sheet TT I hope its alright
For relationships if anybody wants, they can be the one who found Honey and bought them

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher I put a couple responsibilities for the ship captain if you don't care to check it out

also how do yall come up with fancy weapons and gear TT
Also, send it. What responsibilities are we talkin' here?

That reminds me, anyone had idea for a Space East India Company? The OG megacorporation with their own fleet that rule large areas of British colonies, exercising military power and assuming administrative functions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back