• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You can nickname the ship's AI HAL.
And in terms of weaponries on the ship you have one 30 mike mike on each side(left and right) and a 406mm on top and bottom. Military version had more cannons but they were taken off. 0G Recoil calibrators haven't been taken off so you can add more guns to some extent without extra payments.
Is x6 torpedo tubes and a railgun an option?

Finally got around to my character sheet TT I hope its alright
For relationships if anybody wants, they can be the one who found Honey and bought them

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher I put a couple responsibilities for the ship captain if you don't care to check it out

also how do yall come up with fancy weapons and gear TT

Btw, did any of you watch the Mars landing of the Perseverance rover? If you haven't, I highly advise you to.

Torpedos in space
MAC guns in atmosphere
Can the MAC gun adjust the projectile speed? Cuz I’m pretty sure the whole shell will vaporised the moment it left the accelerator rail if you fire that thing in atmosphere (if the muzzle velocity is the same as those MAC in HALO, and those thing hits like a nuclear bomb by kinetic energy alone)

BW67 : Battery Weapon 67, battery powered one handed energy emitter. A retired service handgun for U-Gov's elite frontline soldiers, that went through a bit of downgrading for civilian uses.
I automatically visualize Honey’s blaster closely resembling a DL-44 similar to Han solo’s. XD

In this universe I'd imagine that would be like a space mauser C96 manufactured by Waltz Co and reconfigure to shoot plasma or something

(yeah I know blaster is a very different thing from plasma....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back