• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since I have no idea how economy works, the prices in the world may be a bit inconsistent
Don't forget that this is a Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Fantasy. We don't need to be so exact. Just slap a price you feel fits best and don't overthink it. *Proceeds to overthink breathing*

Don't forget that this is a Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Fantasy. We don't need to be so exact. Just slap a price you feel fits best and don't overthink it. *Proceeds to overthink breathing*
Can I just point out that everyone in this crew is well educated, renown, and highly trained. And the Captain is a Disgraced Redneck Marine

We're a spaceship crew,the only one that wouldn't need much education would be the cat whose task is to be adorable and slay intruders.

Also since we got a disagreement for discord ooc we will not have one.
I had an experience where one person in rp wasn't in ooc discord, and the information asymmetry was quite a big issue.

Yeah you just want a gatling gun.
Yeah pretty much. But I want a lot of things. I want to name the ship's AI "HAL", I want to pretend that the crew does not know I illegally brew alchohol, I want to be attacked by pirates. The only one I can do right now, is get a Gatling before we set out to space. Also, is your character still in the Navy?

Yeah pretty much. But I want a lot of things. I want to name the ship's AI "HAL", I want to pretend that the crew does not know I illegally brew alcohol, I want to be attacked by pirates. The only one I can do right now, is get a Gatling before we set out to space. Also, is your character still in the Navy?
You may want to speak to our CEO RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan about that. Also umm. no.

You can nickname the ship's AI HAL.
And in terms of weaponries on the ship you have one 30 mike mike on each side(left and right) and a 406mm on top and bottom. Military version had more cannons but they were taken off. 0G Recoil calibrators haven't been taken off so you can add more guns to some extent without extra payments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back